Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

VR6's, Audi A4's against a Kompressor?? Please...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Midnight Bullet
I did'nt join this thing to start ****, Im just sayin I had the C230 out and had no problem takin an A4 and a VR6. Keep in mind I also drive a Carrera. If I wanted to talk **** I could, I have some leverage, so get off me. This is my first Benz and I was just saying that I was impressed with its abilities on the highway. And as for the "comfort and style", VW is'nt known for their high quality leather, nor do they stand out as much as a tri-star emblem...thanks anyway though.
Bullet, looking back, i think that i was too hard on you - i apologize. The 230 sportsedan is a pretty good car. I was at the dealer picking up the ML tonight and was looking at a black one, identical to a C32 (aesthetically speaking) You have every right to enjoy your car, its just that clowns like TP give you 230 owners a bad name sometimes. Im not backing down on my statements with relation to the speed of the thing, but the last thing i want to do is spoil your introduction to a site as cool as this one on account of a joker like TP. Who knows, you could be the next cool 230 owner on here and further dilute the population of looneys that make ludicrous claims about their cars. Enjoy the car and the forums....and post pics of the Carrera.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
I did'nt join this thing to start ****, Im just sayin I had the C230 out and had no problem takin an A4 and a VR6. Keep in mind I also drive a Carrera. If I wanted to talk **** I could, I have some leverage, so get off me. This is my first Benz and I was just saying that I was impressed with its abilities on the highway. And as for the "comfort and style", VW is'nt known for their high quality leather, nor do they stand out as much as a tri-star emblem...thanks anyway though.
You wont take an A4-- unless he wasn't trying.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:04 PM

05 C230 Spt Komp. 99 911 Carrera
Originally Posted by King320
....and post pics of the Carrera.
Id be happy to post some pics of the cars King, but I'm not sure of how to. If you would'nt mind givin me a brief desc. I'd love to put some up. Thanks
Old 01-04-2006, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C32 AMG
Id be happy to post some pics of the cars King, but I'm not sure of how to. If you would'nt mind givin me a brief desc. I'd love to put some up. Thanks
Sure thing...
https://mbworld.org/forums/questions-about-how-mbworld-org-works-not-car-questions/112939-how-post-pictures-mbworld.html

Alternatively, you can start a thread or post a full reply and go down to the "manage attachments" button and browse your hard drive for pics, they will be pictured below your text in the message and you can only post 5 at a time (800X600 max resolution).

Last edited by King320; 01-04-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:51 PM

Cars
lol o no i got punkd by a leet haxor with mad cs skillz. excuse me, i didnt realize i needed permission from the resident leet haxor/e-thug to make a statement but atleast if you are going to make an argument you could research the right thing, i mean come on 2000 c230? there was no coupe in 2000, but for arguments sakes lets pretend we're not in 5th grade and make an adult argument, if thats not too much to ask from the all mighty 320 owner.

CLK320
215hp
229tq <--ill give you the benefit of the doubt even though its old and has lost some power
3240 curb weight

a consumer guide made this claim on your car with that wonderful designo ground effects the flat black really matches everything on the car btw lol
Consumer Guide® Road-Test Evaluation
"A CLK320 hit 60 mph in just 7 seconds, and yielded decent 21.6-mpg gas mileage--using the mandatory premium fuel"
gas mileage is relatively similar, 0-60 is similar even though the coupe has a disadvantage of short gearing (when comparing with 6-speed)
clk320 convertible weighs 3600 and some change and the coupe is 3200 and some change

the c230 for 2002 has 192hp, 200tq and an option of a 6-speed manual that the 320 doesnt have. In drivetrain transition your supposed lead has lost some ground already, the curb weight is also 3200 and some change and im not sure if they implemented a rev limiter back in '98 when your leet haxor skills were in training but if thats what you guys mean by high end then thats fine cause the 230 is limited at 132.

now here's the main reason i didnt get a clk when i was shopping for a car because there were used ones just like kings for much cheaper than you can get a new car out the door of a dealer.

1. NO WARRANTY for a '98 320 its already 7 years old!
2. It has that nasty black dirt gaurd crap were the designers ran out of ideas which i'd have to spend extra money on a kit to cover that nastyness up
3. its auto and thats BORING to me i already owned an auto I6 benz
4. I couldnt pick any options with a used clk becuz what u see is what u get

There are reasons you didnt get the 230 too and you have the right to your own opinion like I have the right to mine, that's why the manufacturer makes different types of vehicles for different tastes. My ludicrous claim is what btw? that an M3 owner said my car is fast? look at the date do you think that I staged a story months in advance just in case I found a retard bashing my car? clk and c coupe are based off of the same model you dont have much of an argument other than your own personal preference. If you think the car is slow good for you I've raced your car so I know you'd have to eat your words so it doesnt bother me what you think at all.

If you've matured at all since adolecence king here's my offer. If you are ever in my area shoot me an email, ill buy you a beer and I'll show you first hand what the coupe can do I know the racespots/dragstrips w/e. I even know some people with 320's that'll let you drive their cars and race me just so you think its fair. After that you can change your opinion or not i dont care atleast you'll have firsthand knowledge

and to all the people who are saying the A4 being lightly modded would make a huge increase I laugh at you, have you ever seen a drag race? cars with 20hp over another are not flying by like bats out of hell its a very decent increase but does not make it supercar untouchable territory you're retarded if you think that. I saw a 115hp mini cooper with intake beat a civic si to 100mph even with 50hp less and unless you own one of the cars in question claiming to be an expert on it cause you've read a magazine or seen a video is falacious reasoning, do your own research instead of copying someone elses to make your own argument and then I'll beleive you.
Attached Thumbnails VR6's, Audi A4's against a Kompressor?? Please...-98clk320.jpg  
Old 01-04-2006, 10:15 PM

1998 honda civic lx
oh here we go...i'm holding on for the reply...
Old 01-04-2006, 10:26 PM

Cars
im not trying to be mean but how else do you respond to such a post I mean no ill will to the guy but 147lbs at 6' this guys got alot of comfort behind that computer screen i offered a friendly truce and a solution I'm sure I can give some friendly advice on how to pack some lbs as well i've gained 30lbs the last year and this guys my age same month and everything if we were having a conversation face to face it'd be much more different, but for the time being to each his own
Old 01-05-2006, 12:29 AM

1998 honda civic lx
You never know what someone can do in person...and bringing up weight seems like it's a pissing contest....stick on topic tedy...
Old 01-05-2006, 12:55 AM

Cars
I wasnt alluding to fighting anyone im saying it'd be a more mature conversation though I really dont know the guy I'd assume if he's in college he's got some level of maturity. Mill do you hang around these forums to watch the flaming? There's alot of civic forums out there with "topics" more relavent to your car...
Old 01-05-2006, 05:57 PM

1998 honda civic lx
Originally Posted by tedypedy
Mill do you hang around these forums to watch the flaming? There's alot of civic forums out there with "topics" more relavent to your car...
I don't hang around civic forums because I am not a ricer...and that's what most of those forums are. My car is bone stock because I want to save money to get a nicer car sometime later. I'm an MB enthusiast as I know people who own them, and have even been involved in auto-xing a friend's MB. I like them...although my logical next car will likely be an audi (some form of A4, but not the ones with the fin...if I got lucky an RS4)...possibly a c-class MB, or an e46 m3 (if I somehow could afford it after living on my own this coming may for the first time and paying my dad back for college). I think with my interests, these forums are much more relevant to my interests. I don't fit in with civic enthusiasts...and I don't especially like my car...it's more functional than enjoyable (very reliable and cheap b/c it gets good gas mileage...make that AMAZING actually...and has virtually NO problems...so it's good for me on a budget now). So that's why I frequent these forums. I just laugh at the flaming.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:52 PM

Cars
well i wish you well on your pursuit, the E46 has come down considerably in price (atleast the used ones) our local POS irvine bmw dealer is still marking up the M3 by 15,000 atleast, but I wont be the only one to tell you that MB is going to run into a few more problems than a honda, you might consider them high maintenance, you'll get really accustomed to your dealership and service advisor with a benz. When I graduate next year before going for my masters I'm going to try and get the new gen. M3 V8 400hp as a grad present, not much you need to do to that car to make it look awesome, I just dont know how easy it'll be to get my hands on one. I'm not much of a fan of the new slk but the slk 55 looks like a jet and to my knowledge AMG's mark ups arent as high as the M's.
Old 01-05-2006, 07:08 PM

1998 honda civic lx
yeh, i would love to get an amg someday...i'm not sure if i could get one right off the bat, but i'm not sure i'm ready yet to trade the reliability of my honda for the more unpredicable nature of bmws and mbs...though i LOVE their looks...what are you going to grad school for? i'm a psych. major so i'm going to go for counseling after i work some and save up some money...
Old 01-05-2006, 09:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C32 AMG
do your own research instead of copying someone elses to make your own argument and then I'll beleive you.
Tonight is your lucky night. Im tired from work (paying off my car, daddy didnt buy it) and have nothing to do! Research time!!! Lets see here....

lol o no i got punkd by a leet haxor with mad cs skillz.
What does leet even mean? must be that killa kali dialect...

there was no coupe in 2000
True, didnt come in till 2002. my bad on the typo

ill give you the benefit of the doubt even though its old and has lost some power
WhAt??? Guess i better start looking for my cars AARP card in the mail, wonder if they have discounts on Senior Imaginary Torque Deficiency treatments

a consumer guide made this claim on your car with that wonderful designo ground effects the flat black really matches everything on the car btw lol
Consumer Guide® Road-Test Evaluation
"A CLK320 hit 60 mph in just 7 seconds, and yielded decent 21.6-mpg gas mileage--using the mandatory premium fuel"
gas mileage is relatively similar, 0-60 is similar even though the coupe has a disadvantage of short gearing (when comparing with 6-speed)
clk320 convertible weighs 3600 and some change and the coupe is 3200 and some change
Dude, weight and everything considered the CLK is STILL faster, 0-60 times and top end power arent goint to magically change because you mention weight. Ive said it once and ill say it again...
anyone who thinks that one of these...

is ever going to get the better any of these...

has completely lost it.

the c230 for 2002 has 192hp, 200tq and an option of a 6-speed manual that the 320 doesnt have. In drivetrain transition your supposed lead has lost some ground already, the curb weight is also 3200 and some change and im not sure if they implemented a rev limiter back in '98 when your leet haxor skills were in training but if thats what you guys mean by high end then thats fine cause the 230 is limited at 132.
See above, again, you'll have to excuse my 5th grade vocabulary since it doesnt yet include "leet". Yes a CLK 320 would be faster with a 6-speed, as is the SLK 320 6-speed (same power, 0-60 in just a little over 6 secs, i've seen it done). And the 98 does have a rev limiter (we've met). Im not trying to be egotistical about my car here though, you're the one who seems extremely threatened by it given your defensive and frantic responses. I have fun with my car as im sure you do with yours, I just know my place which is below the M3 and SL500, but definitely above a C230K. Why is it that C-class guys respect the C 320 so much as the fastest non-AMG C-class out there, but have such a HUGE problem with the CLK 320. You said it yourself, they're practically the SAME THING! Its like a 330i and 330Ci.

1. NO WARRANTY for a '98 320 its already 7 years old!
Financially, you made the better call. But if i was thinking about having the most financially sound car when i traded my audi, i would have bought something Japanese. I want to be clear here: I dont think my car is hot *****, and im probably going to trade in within the next few years for a used M or AMG if i have the cash. That said, it is funny to watch the C230K insecurity brigade try to sell everyone here on the idea that their cars are performance monsters.
2. It has that nasty black dirt gaurd crap were the designers ran out of ideas which i'd have to spend extra money on a kit to cover that nastyness up
ummm...buy a black one maybe??? see avatar.
3. its auto and thats BORING to me i already owned an auto I6 benz
320 engine is a V not an I, agree on the auto - hate it.

My ludicrous claim is what btw? that an M3 owner said my car is fast? look at the date do you think that I staged a story months in advance just in case I found a retard bashing my car?
OOOOHHH man. This is going to be fun. MBworld's own TOP 10 LIST

The top ten ludicrous claims by Mr. TP are...
10)
that's the loudest SS I've ever seen
9)
My neighbor had a yellow 355 and sold it because he said it was a peice... I admire his taste in cars.
8)
Irani's support eachother, mess with one of us you mess with all of us...so bow down.
(Note to US Marines, DO NOT GO AFTER Mahmoud Ahmadinejad!!! TP will attack!)

7)
if you can point me in the direction of a stick shift 330 owner or another auto one who will match up i'd be happy to embaress the **** out of them
6)
My stock coupey can handle its own on thez streets and soon as i start puttin things on I'ma shoot for the big dogs
5)
From off the line, where I normally have advantage over every1...
(goes on to make excuses about his tires being bald)
4)
my friend tells me that my car is pretty fast, cuz everytime i floored it before him he couldnt catch up [in an SL 500]
3)
as i got to about 120, the M3 stayed in the same spot in my mirror, 2 cars behind. The road is still fairly barren and the M3 seems to have run out of juice
2)
just wait till my skinny little *** hits your fat overgrown wrinkly pimple ***...after all it would be me rear ending you right?
(dont EVEN wanna go there)
1)
My ludicrous claim is what btw?

If you've matured at all since adolecence king here's my offer. If you are ever in my area shoot me an email, ill buy you a beer and I'll show you first hand what the coupe can do I know the racespots/dragstrips w/e. I even know some people with 320's that'll let you drive their cars and race me just so you think its fair. After that you can change your opinion or not i dont care atleast you'll have firsthand knowledge
Umm...my maturity is the issue here??? VV VV
I apologize for the presence of such an ignorant fool such as "King320," though to rectify the situation you might have to travel back in time and smack his mother and father in the face for getting too drunk on new years eve. And to be the better man one would advise me to ignore the provocation of this low class poser and do somthing more productive....but its just too fun to pass up the opportunity! Besides the fact that if I ever met this kid in person I'd probably beat the living ***** out of him, I like taking the intellectual path, so I give his therapist some work and save his parents the hospital bill..... So besides being an idiot and having no life, you're also not making very good arguments. I suggest you go back to elementary school and learn the basics, though you probably don't need to know anything for your "cheap excuse" for a major. Well then, now that I proved you are King of nothing but your own dilluded and disfunctional excuse for a human mind, I suggest you seek some counseling. Is there anything else you'd like to say that will make yourself feel a little more important in the world before you go home at night crying and taking your ***** enlargment pills? I advise you to quit while your behind, because I enjoy showing you exactly how stupid you really are Keep in mind that I'm not as stupid as you look think about that one for a bit lmao!
Yeh, and King is my last name, not a claim to royalty

and to all the people who are saying the A4 being lightly modded would make a huge increase I laugh at you, have you ever seen a drag race?
Gee no i havent, but i really want to one day. Since you were nice enough to introduce me to such a wonderful concept as drag racing , ill try to return the favor by introducing you to something i imagine you are as unfamiliar with as i am with drag racing: Dyno Graphs. They're awesome! no need for made up stories about what your friends said to justify your claims! Its all on paper, isnt that cool?

Alright, so after making this post (it took a LONG time) and required reading everything you've ever written on these boards, i started to feel a little bit bad for trashing you so much. Sure you're completely misguided about car performance figures, but there are more important things in life...way more important things. So, enjoy the car TP. Congrats on the weight and good luck at Cal Tech, i hear thats a great school. Im an Econ major at Wake Forest so we probably have more in common than we'd like to admit Peace if you want it.

Last edited by King320; 01-05-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:52 PM

Damn...
Old 01-06-2006, 12:22 AM

06 SLK55
Ok...so if you drive a 911 i have 3 ?'s: 1) why in the hell is a c230 your 2nd car, 2) why in the hell is a c230 your 2nd car and 3) why in the hell is a c230 your 2nd car?

Oh yeah and #4, pics of both cars....

sorry...too many posers online...
Old 01-06-2006, 01:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Falco
Ok...so if you drive a 911 i have 3 ?'s: 1) why in the hell is a c230 your 2nd car, 2) why in the hell is a c230 your 2nd car and 3) why in the hell is a c230 your 2nd car?

LOL, whats the big issue here? The man claims to have a C230, not a SL65 for god's sake-- so what if he is lying? It's still, with all due respect, a C230.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh yeah, MASSIVE ownage there King, keep it up. Those "ridiculous claims" or w/e were way too funny!

ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C32 AMG

Easy killa. I thought the same thing for a second, but Bullet seems like an ok guy. I've been helping him learn to post pics on here so thats why they arent up yet, but i've seen them on his webpage and i'll vouch for him that he has pics of a 996 Porsche, Jeep Wrangler, and C 230 on his page. All black. He'll post them eventually.

I dont see anything wrong with his car selections. I would imagine that you would understand, having an SLK55 yourself, that wear and tear + gas + mileage + maintenance on a car as nice as a 996 Porsche or a new AMG would give someone a reason to buy a modest but nice commuter car/daily driver. He's satisfied with it even tho it wont hold a candle to the 911, i would be too if i had a Carrera to blast around town in whenever i felt like it.

John: thanks for the props. Isnt it unfair how easily an A4 can be tuned!?! look at that torque curve jump! All that from a freaking chip!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 06:23 AM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57
I guess some guys enjoy living in a fantasy.

The C230 is not by any standard a fast car, never was meant to be either.

Its totaly unbelivable that anyone could claim that this car would be able to stay with cars like SL500 or even a M3.
When I read about the coment regarding the M3 staying in his shadow and in his opinion run out of steam at app 120 and almost fell of my chair in laughter. :p

How is it possible to be so totaly without knowledge....... If this story was remotly true, it was not because of lack of power, it was because the driver of the M3 did not want to waste more gas or risk his license for a car like the C230.....

Are you joking here TP or are you really serious about your car beeing able to run with a M3, C32, C55, RS4 and simular cars. I hope you are, if not you need a serious reality check.
If both of this cars is run at full potential it is a difference of app 8 sec in the 0-100 mph run, high 18 sec on the C230 vs 11-12 sec on the M3, C55 and the RS4 class of cars..

Even a 330i would blow your car of the road unless the driver in it is totaly retarded, the correct competition for this car is the 325i, and even that would be a struggle.

Imagine if I posted a "race story" vs a SL55 in an M3 and claimed the SL65 run out of steam just because it did not pass me.....that would be more or less equally funny.

Last edited by Erik; 01-06-2006 at 06:34 AM.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:48 PM

Well, thats actually 4 questions, but to answer all 4 of your questions, the carrera is actually the 4th car...the C230 is the 3rd car, the jeep is number 2, and the other is the daily driver. www.cardomain.com/id/schopfdawg, the C230 isnt on there yet because I just got it and hav'nt had time, but it too is black just like the jeep and the carrera.... that should shut you up a while.

Last edited by Midnight Bullet; 01-06-2006 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Fjord!
Old 01-06-2006, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by milllx
I don't hang around civic forums because I am not a ricer...and that's what most of those forums are. My car is bone stock because I want to save money to get a nicer car sometime later. I'm an MB enthusiast as I know people who own them, and have even been involved in auto-xing a friend's MB. I like them...although my logical next car will likely be an audi (some form of A4, but not the ones with the fin...if I got lucky an RS4)...possibly a c-class MB, or an e46 m3 (if I somehow could afford it after living on my own this coming may for the first time and paying my dad back for college). I think with my interests, these forums are much more relevant to my interests. I don't fit in with civic enthusiasts...and I don't especially like my car...it's more functional than enjoyable (very reliable and cheap b/c it gets good gas mileage...make that AMAZING actually...and has virtually NO problems...so it's good for me on a budget now). So that's why I frequent these forums. I just laugh at the flaming.
Oh just admit it....you come here for your daily dose of Stiggs!
Old 01-06-2006, 09:40 PM

Cars
Originally Posted by Erik
I guess some guys enjoy living in a fantasy.

The C230 is not by any standard a fast car, never was meant to be either.

Its totaly unbelivable that anyone could claim that this car would be able to stay with cars like SL500 or even a M3.
When I read about the coment regarding the M3 staying in his shadow and in his opinion run out of steam at app 120 and almost fell of my chair in laughter. :p

How is it possible to be so totaly without knowledge....... If this story was remotly true, it was not because of lack of power, it was because the driver of the M3 did not want to waste more gas or risk his license for a car like the C230.....

Are you joking here TP or are you really serious about your car beeing able to run with a M3, C32, C55, RS4 and simular cars. I hope you are, if not you need a serious reality check.
If both of this cars is run at full potential it is a difference of app 8 sec in the 0-100 mph run, high 18 sec on the C230 vs 11-12 sec on the M3, C55 and the RS4 class of cars..

Even a 330i would blow your car of the road unless the driver in it is totaly retarded, the correct competition for this car is the 325i, and even that would be a struggle.

Imagine if I posted a "race story" vs a SL55 in an M3 and claimed the SL65 run out of steam just because it did not pass me.....that would be more or less equally funny.
Erik you are trully retarded, just because he's saying I make these claims must mean thats true right? my prior disputes with this kid were that I didnt make any such claims he's putting words in my mouth or has selective reading. I said in the post about the M3 that it was more like who has ***** opposed to whose car is faster. and the SL500 race I didnt claim that he couldnt catch up after I floored it, the person I raced said that so suck my ***** if you have a problem with that its a direct quote from one of my best friends you want to dispute that take it up with him he's on the bmw forums as "estorilm" he has a blue E36 M3. And one of the links I posted about the supercharged M3 race I said that some guy in a red C32 w/a carbon fiber hood (NMM or somthin like that) raped everyone at the meet me and estorilm were at. Everyone who claims the car isnt fast or isnt supposed to be fast is full of **** its not far behind on #'s to begin with and secondly things work differently on the streets my integrety isnt going to be compromised from your opinion but im hoping your not so blind to the fact that the coupe is faster than you give it credit for and if any1 on the forum wants an example I'm not opposed to the idea of racing anyone or driving any1 around for fun. It's a waste of my time to race a SL65 or some **** like that cuz I'll never come within spitting distance of it unless it crashes and even then it'd take a while, but if sum1 with a supercharged M3 thought my car was heavily modified simply because he had heard they were slow that should show you a little about your own opinion
Old 01-06-2006, 10:09 PM

06 SLK55
Easy killa. I thought the same thing for a second, but Bullet seems like an ok guy. I've been helping him learn to post pics on here so thats why they arent up yet, but i've seen them on his webpage and i'll vouch for him that he has pics of a 996 Porsche, Jeep Wrangler, and C 230 on his page. All black. He'll post them eventually.

I dont see anything wrong with his car selections. I would imagine that you would understand, having an SLK55 yourself, that wear and tear + gas + mileage + maintenance on a car as nice as a 996 Porsche or a new AMG would give someone a reason to buy a modest but nice commuter car/daily driver. He's satisfied with it even tho it wont hold a candle to the 911, i would be too if i had a Carrera to blast around town in whenever i felt like it.

John: thanks for the props. Isnt it unfair how easily an A4 can be tuned!?! look at that torque curve jump! All that from a freaking chip!!!
I'm cool . And i saw the pics and props to Midnight for his variety in his stable...

And about the wear and tear etc on a 996, I had a 2002 C4 Cab that i beat the living ***** out of every day and had zero issues...911's really are great daily drivers as well as canyon carvers...
Old 01-07-2006, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Erik you are trully retarded, just because he's saying I make these claims must mean thats true right? my prior disputes with this kid were that I didnt make any such claims he's putting words in my mouth or has selective reading. I said in the post about the M3 that it was more like who has ***** opposed to whose car is faster. and the SL500 race I didnt claim that he couldnt catch up after I floored it, the person I raced said that so suck my ***** if you have a problem with that its a direct quote from one of my best friends you want to dispute that take it up with him he's on the bmw forums as "estorilm" he has a blue E36 M3. And one of the links I posted about the supercharged M3 race I said that some guy in a red C32 w/a carbon fiber hood (NMM or somthin like that) raped everyone at the meet me and estorilm were at. Everyone who claims the car isnt fast or isnt supposed to be fast is full of **** its not far behind on #'s to begin with and secondly things work differently on the streets my integrety isnt going to be compromised from your opinion but im hoping your not so blind to the fact that the coupe is faster than you give it credit for and if any1 on the forum wants an example I'm not opposed to the idea of racing anyone or driving any1 around for fun. It's a waste of my time to race a SL65 or some **** like that cuz I'll never come within spitting distance of it unless it crashes and even then it'd take a while, but if sum1 with a supercharged M3 thought my car was heavily modified simply because he had heard they were slow that should show you a little about your own opinion
Ahahahaha! Holy **** man stop typing!!!!

I can't take it anymore, I damn near fell off my chair laughing!

Thank god it was all a joke...

Right?

Ok, first, there's a lost concept (to you anyways) that YOU are not grasping:

Your vehicle, BY ANY STANDARDS, is NOT FAST!

You WILL NOT keep up with an M3. Ever. The guy can race you backwards, your still not going to pull on him. Honestly man, your stupidity and ego aside, your car cant catch a marathon runner.

Oh, and please, actually type like you graduated high school; your writing competes with fifth-graders. And even that...

Other than that, go out and kill some more M3s and RS4s...

Someone please race this Dr. Dre here. In an A4 or something...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VR6's, Audi A4's against a Kompressor?? Please...