Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

S600 RENNTech sodomizes a C6 Corvette

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 02:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by deuce zer0
Oh man, you don’t know how good it felt to get that off my chest. Get real. I care about you less then the bag of chips I ate earlier.

Scare??? Did you really think that's what I was trying to do? Actually, I knew you wouldn’t be done with this. You are to dumb and stubborn to actually think about what you are doing/saying. It's all about thericker55...................................who owns a 430! and a boat, and a house.

Thanks for letting me know I can ignore the dumb *****s like yourself if I so chose, but I don't let this sort of thing get to me to the point I feel the need to ignore someone’s posts. I do not scare that easy nor do I care that much.

Yea, I didn’t expect you to understand what I meant by that anyhow...

Just because you came clean about your "little" S430 story doesn’t make you any less of a poser. Really, what's the chances that you would have even said anything about your fake 500 if you hadn’t have had all that trouble with hps??? A big fat zero is what I think!

I didn’t think it was appropriate at the time but the only thing I was thinking while reading your story about your hps crap was that it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

What’s the saying? Those who don’t trust cant be trusted…

And how the hell is he supposed to fly to you and also race you? You phucking genius!

Seven days well worth it. See you in a couple weeks when I come back from my skiing trip douche bag.
Renn12 is suppose to be the rich guy he said he'd come out here, I don't care how he does it, He's ducking it anyway proving my point...I obviously affected you deeply to get you so upset Well like they say BRAKE A LEG
Old 01-18-2006, 02:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
lol, will do on that leg request...

if it makes you feel better to think you ruined my night, feel free.

g/n ladies, i need to go to bed. I will check you folks out from the visitor section.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by deuce zer0
Oh man, you don’t know how good it felt to get that off my chest. Get real. I care about you less then the bag of chips I ate earlier.

Scare??? Did you really think that's what I was trying to do? Actually, I knew you wouldn’t be done with this. You are to dumb and stubborn to actually think about what you are doing/saying. It's all about thericker55...................................who owns a 430! and a boat, and a house.

Thanks for letting me know I can ignore the dumb *****s like yourself if I so chose, but I don't let this sort of thing get to me to the point I feel the need to ignore someone’s posts. I do not scare that easy nor do I care that much.

Yea, I didn’t expect you to understand what I meant by that anyhow...

Just because you came clean about your "little" S430 story doesn’t make you any less of a poser. Really, what's the chances that you would have even said anything about your fake 500 if you hadn’t have had all that trouble with hps??? A big fat zero is what I think!

I didn’t think it was appropriate at the time but the only thing I was thinking while reading your story about your hps crap was that it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

What’s the saying? Those who don’t trust cant be trusted…

And how the hell is he supposed to fly to you and also race you? You phucking genius!

Seven days well worth it. See you in a couple weeks when I come back from my skiing trip douche bag.
I got what you meant about "Style" I was being sarcastic
Old 01-18-2006, 02:57 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
deuce zer0: Seven days.

I'm not kidding around guys. MBWorld is where we have intelligent constructive discussions and disputes. Not fourth grade level mud-slinging.
Old 01-18-2006, 07:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
Originally Posted by thericker55
I'm so flattered ! That you would take the time to bring up all these posting gems from my past on this forum...
I've got nothing to hide I obviously came clean w/my little S430 story!!
What can I say but thanks for caring so much Teddy

You can try as you might Ted but I don't post on here to make friends Some like what I do some don't I really don't care it's pure Entertainment for me
..........I don't think you should take this as a compliment. I didn't have to search very far to find them. All your posts are like this. I just think you should cool it.

Ted
Old 01-18-2006, 08:44 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 CLK350 Sport, 2006 E320 CDI, 1978 Cessna 152
Wow, this thread has more drama than a local sorority. Needless to say its a good kill and surprising people is always fun. I like the signature with the photo. One of these days I will go for a high performance 4 door as well (the C230 just isnt umm high performance) so thanks for allowing all of us dream a bit! The only thing I will say about the stable is if I go and rent a high performance car, I race and win, I would post about it. It doesnt matter who owns the car, you still won! If you own them, great! If your father owns them and lets you drive its just the same! either way you won and good kill!
Old 01-18-2006, 09:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300ce
Originally Posted by RunInColorado
Wow, this thread has more drama than a local sorority. Needless to say its a good kill and surprising people is always fun. I like the signature with the photo. One of these days I will go for a high performance 4 door as well (the C230 just isnt umm high performance) so thanks for allowing all of us dream a bit! The only thing I will say about the stable is if I go and rent a high performance car, I race and win, I would post about it. It doesnt matter who owns the car, you still won! If you own them, great! If your father owns them and lets you drive its just the same! either way you won and good kill!
............you are exactly right. The drama in this thread really was not neccessary. If I am driving my gf's car and I get a kill, does it mean I can't post it because I don't own the car? wait, what if my car is leased? I technically don't own the car, so does it mean I am forbidden by thericker55 from posting it? If I am allowed to post it when the car is leased, what if the car is rented. What is the difference between a leased and a rented car? Okay even if I did not lease the car but purchased it on credit. The car still does not belong to me until all the payements completed. Am I not allowed to post any kill stories until 60 months is over and title is in my name? Wait, even if title is my name, my wife still owns half my stuff, so the car is still not completely mine.........so I can't post any kill stories unless I am single and have completely paid off my car and title is in my name. Wait to think about it......I can't show pictures of my house either since it is on a 30 year mortgage. After 30 years, I will have to then kill my wife (since she owns half of the house) before I can post any pictures of it.

Ted
Old 01-18-2006, 09:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300ce
............you are exactly right. The drama in this thread really was not neccessary. If I am driving my gf's car and I get a kill, does it mean I can't post it because I don't own the car? wait, what if my car is leased? I technically don't own the car, so does it mean I am forbidden by thericker55 from posting it? If I am allowed to post it when the car is leased, what if the car is rented. What is the difference between a leased and a rented car? Okay even if I did not lease the car but purchased it on credit. The car still does not belong to me until all the payements completed. Am I not allowed to post any kill stories until 60 months is over and title is in my name? Wait, even if title is my name, my wife still owns half my stuff, so the car is still not completely mine.........so I can't post any kill stories unless I am single and have completely paid off my car and title is in my name. Wait to think about it......I can't show pictures of my house either since it is on a 30 year mortgage. After 30 years, I will have to then kill my wife (since she owns half of the house) before I can post any pictures of it

................and the reason I shouldn't post these pics is so I don't make another forum member feel bad. Reminds me of schools that don't give grades so the the dumb kids don't loose their self esteem.

Ted
Old 01-18-2006, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
No way. ricky.agrawal, I think you banned the wrong person, therefor I sentence you to ban yourself for the next week as punishment for doing so.
Old 01-18-2006, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Yellow R1
That would be "Hardees" and no, its horrible (and not to interject for Ricker, but....its a bad excuse even for "fast food" back on the east coast). Lex, I too was LMAO when I read that Hardees comment. In fact, it deserves a praise emoticon: .

-Matt
LMAO! Hardees. Hardess. What's the difference? To be honest with you, I keep thinking of: Harda$$ when ever I see that word.

I hate that word.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I also think the wrong person was banned. The ricker always stirs up sh*t and is always talkin sh*t. I dont know why the mods never ban him.
FREE deuce zer0! lol
Old 01-18-2006, 12:22 PM

could thericker55 be right?

ok ok ok......wait one second......after reading this thread I see that original call out was by renn12 to thericker.......................so after much bs thericker accepts and then no response from renn12 and he decides to ignore him...WTF I originally thought that renn12 was a poser as well but after numerous vids and pics I decided wow this guy really has an awesome stable BUT................again I am thinking this guy...girl...child..may indeed be full of $H*t...........I hope that renn is a genuine owner and to put all the doubters and haters to rest all he has to do is SHOW UP & ACCEPT the ricker55's acceptance of his original call out

WE WILL SEE...................................
Old 01-18-2006, 01:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ctogo
ok ok ok......wait one second......after reading this thread I see that original call out was by renn12 to thericker.......................so after much bs thericker accepts and then no response from renn12 and he decides to ignore him...WTF I originally thought that renn12 was a poser as well but after numerous vids and pics I decided wow this guy really has an awesome stable BUT................again I am thinking this guy...girl...child..may indeed be full of $H*t...........I hope that renn is a genuine owner and to put all the doubters and haters to rest all he has to do is SHOW UP & ACCEPT the ricker55's acceptance of his original call out

Are you kidding? WTF is wrong people today? The blame is going the wrong way, allow me to illustrate:

This started it all, correct? Renn had said nothing more except even IF it were a C6, he still would've "spanked that a$$", in which he had a point. Versus the 13s, or give it a flat 12 time of a C6.

The Ricker55, being the nice guy we've come to know, started name-calling almost immediatly, in which our good friend ricky.agrawal went MIA and hadn't said one word of warning, which is shown here. And than, in his very next post, he directly insults Renn first with this post.

And than, you sir are right, Renn did call Ricker55 out. HOWEVER, let us browse Ricker55's next two post responce:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....2&postcount=14

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....6&postcount=15

Ricker55, took it as a joke and treated it as such: He postulates that Renn is queer-***-boy etc. and continues his bashing. Renn, being the wiser, knew that Ricker55 has no intent to meet up, and left it at that with his following post. And than, Ricker55 after bashing Renn, finally decides to meet up! Are you serious!? I'm not meeting up with some name-calling and some what agressive person on the net to prove my "stable" or whatnot.

Clearly, this is all a big joke. Perhaps, if Ricker55 had taken Renn's offer seriously, they would have an accord and a date set for this weekend, but if Ricker55 is going to treat RennV12 as a child, I see no reason RennV12 has to hold up his end of the deal.

So, who started what? Dude, you are blind if you can't see.

Ricker55 treats others as kids and than expects them to meet with him?

Are you f**kin' kidding me?

As I've stated, if Ricker55 took the offer seriously and not responded the way he did, RennV12 surely would not be treating Ricker55 as a child right now.

And I'm going in circles. :p But you see my point.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:37 PM

Talking Lets start by not getting crazy with me......THANKS

Originally Posted by Lexani
Are you kidding? WTF is wrong people today? The blame is going the wrong way, allow me to illustrate:

This started it all, correct? Renn had said nothing more except even IF it were a C6, he still would've "spanked that a$$", in which he had a point. Versus the 13s, or give it a flat 12 time of a C6.

The Ricker55, being the nice guy we've come to know, started name-calling almost immediatly, in which our good friend ricky.agrawal went MIA and hadn't said one word of warning, which is shown here. And than, in his very next post, he directly insults Renn first with this post.

And than, you sir are right, Renn did call Ricker55 out. HOWEVER, let us browse Ricker55's next two post responce:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....2&postcount=14

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....6&postcount=15

Ricker55, took it as a joke and treated it as such: He postulates that Renn is queer-***-boy etc. and continues his bashing. Renn, being the wiser, knew that Ricker55 has no intent to meet up, and left it at that with his following post. And than, Ricker55 after bashing Renn, finally decides to meet up! Are you serious!? I'm not meeting up with some name-calling and some what agressive person on the net to prove my "stable" or whatnot.

Clearly, this is all a big joke. Perhaps, if Ricker55 had taken Renn's offer seriously, they would have an accord and a date set for this weekend, but if Ricker55 is going to treat RennV12 as a child, I see no reason RennV12 has to hold up his end of the deal.

So, who started what? Dude, you are blind if you can't see.

Ricker55 treats others as kids and than expects them to meet with him?

Are you f**kin' kidding me?

As I've stated, if Ricker55 took the offer seriously and not responded the way he did, RennV12 surely would not be treating Ricker55 as a child right now.

And I'm going in circles. :p But you see my point.
Like I said lets start by not getting crazy with me.....THANKS
Second I merely stated to end all the commotion, and to have some nice, original vids , it would be cool to have renn come to cali and exemplify his automotive dominance

Thanks,
-Nick
Old 01-18-2006, 03:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 Bentley GTC, Porsche GT2/EVOMS GT700, 1968 Dodge Charger Hemi

I am personally friends with about 6 or 7 guys whose car collections make mine look like a bargain lot. Why is so difficult for some of you to fathom that someone can own multiple high end vehicles? When I first joined this board I was questioned as to the authenticity of my vehicles, I have provided pics, videos, etc., as well as, first hand accounts from other members of the forum. WHAT MORE DOES SOMEONE NEED? I am not Mashiamo...whatever his name is. I joined this forum to participate in discussions about cars with what I figured would be other enthuiasts, not to have my integrity challenged. I didn't get this much hatred when I was a regular poster over at the Corvetteforum.

And to answer your questions about "why I don't go to California and race this guy in his S430", I won't even dignify that with a response. This weekend I'll be at Speedworld in Phoenix with my Porsche tuner Evolution Motorsports where I will be attempting to set the record for fastest GT700 with a 10sec pass and EVOMS will be trying to break into the 9's in their GT800. Don't worry haters, I'll post video for you.

One of my employees just bought himself an E55 and was interested in the forum, but after reading some of the garbage posted by some of our "less mature/educated" members, he decided not to, can't say I blame him.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:19 PM

It's pretty sad that what started out as a good thread about two high performance cars at the track has denegrated into a 3rd grade insult fest.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:22 PM

360 Spider
RennTechV12: there are too many jealous people in the world, all this hate stems from the cars you drive. These people will never, ever come close to having what you have and are jealous.

the ricker55:
Old 01-18-2006, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by RennTechV12
I am personally friends with about 6 or 7 guys whose car collections make mine look like a bargain lot. Why is so difficult for some of you to fathom that someone can own multiple high end vehicles? When I first joined this board I was questioned as to the authenticity of my vehicles, I have provided pics, videos, etc., as well as, first hand accounts from other members of the forum. WHAT MORE DOES SOMEONE NEED? I am not Mashiamo...whatever his name is. I joined this forum to participate in discussions about cars with what I figured would be other enthuiasts, not to have my integrity challenged. I didn't get this much hatred when I was a regular poster over at the Corvetteforum.

And to answer your questions about "why I don't go to California and race this guy in his S430", I won't even dignify that with a response. This weekend I'll be at Speedworld in Phoenix with my Porsche tuner Evolution Motorsports where I will be attempting to set the record for fastest GT700 with a 10sec pass and EVOMS will be trying to break into the 9's in their GT800. Don't worry haters, I'll post video for you.

One of my employees just bought himself an E55 and was interested in the forum, but after reading some of the garbage posted by some of our "less mature/educated" members, he decided not to, can't say I blame him.

Hey buddy (renn12),

Needless to say I am very impressed with your "stable", who would'nt be I am only saying if I challenged someone, I for one would not let it go, (so he would never had the slightest chance in hell to come back at me) and two, would NEVER back down from someone especially someone of his nature. There is no better time to shut someone up. Let me clear this up, I have not directly challenged ur integrity and do not care to as you should'nt have to in the first place.........now that we have that out of the way, would it not be quite a treat for you, us and all the naysayers to go to cali when you get a chance and spank that *** but hey I am merely touching on a topic which I believe was originally brought up by...hmmmmmmmmmmm YOU!

-Nick
Old 01-18-2006, 03:36 PM

Hey buddy (renn12),

Needless to say I am very impressed with your "stable", who would'nt be I am only saying if I challenged someone, I for one would not let it go, (so he would never had the slightest chance in hell to come back at me) and two, would NEVER back down from someone especially someone of his nature. There is no better time to shut someone up. Let me clear this up, I have not directly challenged ur integrity and do not care to as you should'nt have to in the first place.........now that we have that out of the way, would it not be quite a treat for you, us and all the naysayers to go to cali when you get a chance and spank that *** but hey I am merely touching on a topic which I believe was originally brought up by...hmmmmmmmmmmm YOU!

-Nick
And to answer your questions about "why I don't go to California and race this guy in his S430", I won't even dignify that with a response. This weekend I'll be at Speedworld in Phoenix with my Porsche tuner Evolution Motorsports where I will be attempting to set the record for fastest GT700 with a 10sec pass and EVOMS will be trying to break into the 9's in their GT800.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
OK.OK.. I'll admit I went overboard on the insults and childish behavior I'll even dish out a formal apology to Renn12, I'm sorry for taking it to far man....

Having said all that I still will take you up on your offer to race you in the CLS500 of coarse that would be the only car I could kill, I would've taken you up on the offer sooner but I didn't notice you had something listed in your flock that I could kill until half way thru my tirade...

And to the rest of you Hell I'm feeling like Mr. Scrooge :v here, I didn't realize how far I took it, and after looking at some of my old work on here which was fun at the time but obviously overboard w/splenetic behavior I apologize to the rest of you to Especially Ted, I just love cars as much as you and no matter what the outcome of your kill stories w/whatever car, I'm going to remember I don't know everything in life, and it's better to make friends than enemys peace out.......

No this post wasn't suggested or forced by the mods in any way, just had a reality check...
Old 01-18-2006, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by thericker55
OK.OK.. I'll admit I went overboard on the insults and childish behavior I'll even dish out a formal apology to Renn12, I'm sorry for taking it to far man....

Having said all that I still will take you up on your offer to race you in the CLS500 of coarse that would be the only car I could kill, I would've taken you up on the offer sooner but I didn't notice you had something listed in your flock that I could kill until half way thru my tirade...

And to the rest of you Hell I'm feeling like Mr. Scrooge :v here, I didn't realize how far I took it, and after looking at some of my old work on here which was fun at the time but obviously overboard w/splenetic behavior I apologize to the rest of you to Especially Ted, I just love cars as much as you and no matter what the outcome of your kill stories w/whatever car, I'm going to remember I don't know everything in life, and it's better to make friends than enemys peace out.......

No this post wasn't suggested or forced by the mods in any way, just had a reality check...
I want to be the 1st to say "let's bury the hatchet". It takes a big man to make these statements. I'm glad you did this. If I offended in any way, I would like to take this time to apologize also. I've read some of your posts over at the CF and you seem like a true enthusiast also.

BTW, my CLS only has about 350hp, that's not fair against your FI'd V8, don't pick on the runt of the litter :p
Old 01-18-2006, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300ce

...........Just showing up to prove to some on-line stranger that you are the true owner of your car is stupid. I find this forum quite interesting with regard to how peoples true personalities and insecurities surface even in an anonymous forum.

............I truly don't understand what difference it makes if it turns out RentechV12 is lying about the cars he owns. Lets say be borrowed the cars. Why does it wound your soul so so so somuch.? It may be hard for you to believe but there are people with more cars than that. You have no idea who you are talking to on the forum. What if Jay leno is on this forum under an assumed name? If you find ever find yourself wondering if someone owns the cars he says he owns, I think you should truly worry about yourself. You see, depending on your circumstances and your circle of friends, the number and type of RentechV12's cars can be completely normal. If you find yourself shocked about this, then time to start working harder...........because even if it is not RentechV12, there are people who own those many cars and some of them are younger, more educated, more handsome, have more girlfriends and concubines and have bigger houses etc than you do. Are you going to now rawl under a rock? Again, what difference does it make if Renntechv12 is lying? If not him, someone else has that many cars.

Ted
Old 01-18-2006, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I want to be the 1st to say "let's bury the hatchet". It takes a big man to make these statements. I'm glad you did this. If I offended in any way, I would like to take this time to apologize also. I've read some of your posts over at the CF and you seem like a true enthusiast also.

BTW, my CLS only has about 350hp, that's not fair against your FI'd V8, don't pick on the runt of the litter :p
Cool man...
Old 01-18-2006, 04:39 PM
ON PROBATION

...I'm still not talking about who I really am, what my real name is...or about my garages...and I'm definately not going to talk about how handsome I am...or am not...or about my harems - ummm...concubines... - -
but the idea for me is still taht we are enthusiasts, and that is why we are here, gather here, and post here...with each other.
So give us all a hug
Old 01-18-2006, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by ClayJ
...I'm still not talking about who I really am, what my real name is...or about my garages...and I'm definately not going to talk about how handsome I am...or am not...or about my harems - ummm...concubines... - -
but the idea for me is still taht we are enthusiasts, and that is why we are here, gather here, and post here...with each other.
So give us all a hug

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: S600 RENNTech sodomizes a C6 Corvette