Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

raced a modded WRX STI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Beater
Sold the suby because my woman and I agreed that we don't need three cars.. Why do men torture themselves by getting married? Anyways, my woman had a kill story to share. She handed a souped up honda accord on the way home last night with the ML500.. Wooo hooooo... She told me those young punks tried to hit on her.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Originally Posted by XPRO.US
Hi, I am not trying to offend the AMG owners on this thread. I personally prefer my C55 over my Subaru STi any day. I think my neck problem is a direct result from driving the STi as a daily commuter. There is no doubt that a C32 is screaming fast, but I've seen Faux STi's with upgraded Brembo brakes, wings, and body kit trying to race me in my C55. AS for the non AMG (C,E,ML) class owners who claims to whoop a car that has more HP on a straight way, I call it B.S because my ML500 is slow as a snail.

Thanks for your warm welcome.
Nice collection of cars. But by SUV standards....your ML500 @ 6.8 secs 0-60 is not a snail (per Motor Trend 2002)
Old 04-28-2006, 07:25 PM

A Beater
ML500 is my woman's ride and I am currently driving the C55. I was forced to sell my STi. Last week my woman showed me a Porsche Ceyenne Brochure....