Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Gosh...bike kills are really a trip.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97 E420. 05 Yamaha R1(9.75 @145)
Originally Posted by Vic_E55_2001
Last time I checked R1 was 1000CC not 750..

Learn first, lie later...

Old 06-09-2006, 07:25 AM

2003 S55
Oh Stop, Get Over Yourself, Ill Race You Anyday If You Were In The Area And If You Beat My S55, Ill Take Out My 85 Mustang Which Takes Bikes From The Hole And All, Once I Leave Goodbye Bikey..lol
Old 06-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Almost a Member!

E55 2001, Hayabusa 2005, TL1000R 2001
Originally Posted by CJPROCESS1
Oh Stop, Get Over Yourself, Ill Race You Anyday If You Were In The Area And If You Beat My S55, Ill Take Out My 85 Mustang Which Takes Bikes From The Hole And All, Once I Leave Goodbye Bikey..lol

You so brave! I applaude you! ohh... wait a second... Do you want me found someone from my club n NY who will be happy to take your S55 from you?

Racing pinks? Think about it. If you sure you can take 9 second bike... well
Lets get our attorneys together to put it on paper, then you can lose your car...

Or you can come on here in Colorado and I will race you personally... How `bout that? Ready to proof your statement? I am.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:44 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'98 C43/55 AMG Speedybenz Susp. & MBenzNL On Board -- '88 560SL -- '09 JCW MINI -- '97 Jeep TJ Sport
You so brave! I applaude you! ohh... wait a second... Do you want me found someone from my club n NY who will be happy to take your S55 from you? Racing pinks? ....
... I didn't read any mention about going -that- far...
Old 06-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by c55m8o
... I didn't read any mention about going -that- far...
That what I think...
Old 06-09-2006, 06:44 PM

2006 E55 AMG
OK Vic,

I just got my car back from the body shop. Guess what, within 10 minutes I was lined up next to an R-1 at a stoplight. When the light turned green we both pulled away slowly and then I jumped on it. I got out about 1 car and he got into it. I pulled for about a block and then held him off for about 1/4 mile. He never made up the difference. I know, "He couldn't shift, couldn't drive, it wasn't an R-1." Well, it was an R-1 and if the R-1 is a 9 sec. bike, he should have dusted me without a problem. Didn't happen. He even had a Micon pipe so I'm assuming it wasn't a stock R-1. At the next light, guess what, he turned the other direction but before, he gave me the big thumbs up. I returned the gesture. That's what I like. A nice civil race with mutual respect. So far, I'm 2-0 against bikes. I won't count the R-1 because I did get the jump and I know there's no way a lowly E55 could ever beat the all powerful R-1. By the way, did I mention I had a passenger in the car as a witness and extra weight.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Almost a Member!

He probably has to keep it under 5K RPM with loud Micron pipe...

There is a huge difference as you might know.... I can seat on my fat ***, talk with my GF, smoke and talk on the phone when street racing.... In other words there s NO racing skills required driving automatc cars (well , almost no skills)
95% of R1 riders just wannabefast guys... And believe it or not they have no clue how to ride fast. Sure, you can beat that kind of bike riders....

Can you beat me? That`s the question....

P.S. Like a said before, talk is cheap... let`s race pinks. I will find one of my club members in Vegas... It might be even a girl... She will eat that gorgeous E55....
I`d say couple seconds faster in 1/4 mile...Wanna bet?
Old 06-09-2006, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Last time I checked R1 was 1000CC not 750..

Learn first, lie later...

Vic;

I read your posts, man you are one pissed guy. A race, is for fun. I don't get paid to race. So, if I win, great, If I lose, I still find it exciting.

Whats with all this overkill macho bravado for 10 X runs, etc.

Edit: I guess that was you that said Pinks. Okay, macho guy, YOU go race on the show Pinks against a car. After all, Pinks right?

Bikes are fast, great.

Make you happy to have someone acknowledge that?

Last edited by SeaCoupe; 06-09-2006 at 08:04 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:26 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Don't be ridiculous. Nobody said anything about racing for pinks. If you want to race for pinks, you'll have to ask someone else. Remember, I said a "civil race."

All I'm saying is that, so far, I've had no problem with any motorcycle. As far as the 2 seconds faster in the quarter mile, that would put the bike into the 9's. I've been to the races here a lot and have never even seen a street bike in the "low 10's." It can't be that everyone in Vegas is a lowsy driver. Must have something to do with the atmosphere and altitude. Also, it was nearly 100 degrees today when we raced and by my experience, my supercharger doesn't react too well with that kind of ambient heat. I would have like to have had today's race in about 60 degree temps. I think he would have given me 2 thumbs up then. I do have an advantage in that I've been doing this for a while and know how to make the car respond in practically any condition and at any speed, from a roll or from the dig.
Old 06-10-2006, 01:35 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by emrliquidlife
Vic;

I read your posts, man you are one pissed guy. A race, is for fun. I don't get paid to race. So, if I win, great, If I lose, I still find it exciting.

Whats with all this overkill macho bravado for 10 X runs, etc.

Edit: I guess that was you that said Pinks. Okay, macho guy, YOU go race on the show Pinks against a car. After all, Pinks right?

Bikes are fast, great.

Make you happy to have someone acknowledge that?

Call me names..... You can do it safely over the internet....
Old 06-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Almost a Member!

Last edited by Vic_E55_2001; 06-10-2006 at 02:03 AM.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Almost a Member!

I`m done here.... Have fun everybody! Drive safe and please..... look around, motorcycles are everywhere....

Don`t seat in the left line all the time.... somebody could be faster, you know...
Old 06-10-2006, 12:11 PM

E55
Originally Posted by 1985MB380SE

This one time I beat a E55 and M5 in one go in a '94 Civic DX 1.5L 5-speed (bone stock, but it must have been a "factory freak" or something). Houston street in NYC. We line up at the light. I look right at the E55 driver, I look left at the M5 driver and I "rev" the engine. I can tell they're nervous, because they're both scared to even look at me.

Traffic light for the other street turns yellow. Then red. I know our light will turn green in exactly 1.375 seconds. They don't know my secret weapon: launching in 4th. I won't have to shift once between 0 and 48MPH, while their transmissions will be working overtime.

As soon as the light turns green, I gun it. I immediately start to pull on them. I put on so much distance so quickly it's almost like they're not even moving. By the time I get to the next light, I've already put a block on them. I look back, and the M5 has his left turn signal on and the E55 has his right turn signal on. As you all know, given their respective positions relative to me, those were the universal acknowledgments that I had absolutely pwned them. Yeah, baby!

I know, I know: Some of you will quibble that the M5 was only an E39 and the E55 was only a W210. But hey, a kill is a kill...

but is the Veyron the ugliest exotic ever or what?
Veyron - ugly is right...

But what a kill man... that 4th grear thing is something I'm goin' to try next time...
Here are a few of my own learnings...I have added a few mods recently... C02 injection (Carbon man! Nitrogen is so passe...and dioxide {twice as much oxygen!}) and new N&K filters (these reverse the effects of K&N filters on the opponent car). But the real seceret is moving the wheels to the oposite side (turn those unidirectional treads the other way. But you must remember to also move back to front and vice-versa or the stagger will get you).

Why do all that...well you race in reverse (going backwards) for spils knip then you can beat ANY bike!

Bikes are too fast period. Lets all get over it.

Once on rt 93 here I was approached by an enitre "pack" of ricers - it was way cool of them to give as they appreciated someone else who also liked speed and some transport that is not "odinary"...that being said the gap closed that night quite a bit and more quickly than I think he'd ever seen before.. (but he could wheelie at 85 to 90 mph...try that in my E55 hmm)

Com'on guys have fun...the bike crowd are just there enjoying speed too...
Old 06-15-2006, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Bikes are too fast period. Lets all get over it.
To take it allllllll the way back to the beginning, I never would think I would take a sport bike, but touring bikes, hogs, and bikes that I select at a time and place of my choosing........I'm gonna give them an experience they will never forget.

Oh you can beat some bikes with a K2E55....Oh you can.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by SS3E55
Here are a few of my own learnings...I have added a few mods recently... C02 injection (Carbon man! Nitrogen is so passe...and dioxide {twice as much oxygen!}) and new N&K filters (these reverse the effects of K&N filters on the opponent car). But the real seceret is moving the wheels to the oposite side (turn those unidirectional treads the other way. But you must remember to also move back to front and vice-versa or the stagger will get you).

Once on rt 93 here I was approached by an enitre "pack" of ricers - it was way cool of them to give as they appreciated someone else who also liked speed and some transport that is not "odinary"...that being said the gap closed that night quite a bit and more quickly than I think he'd ever seen before.. (but he could wheelie at 85 to 90 mph...try that in my E55 hmm)
wait, what were you riding/driving again?

Com'on guys have fun...the bike crowd are just there enjoying speed too...
Old 07-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Call me names..... You can do it safely over the internet....
Wow! Someone as violent as me. I tell you what sparky. I will race you for pinks in my c220 or e55. You pick which of the two cars you want to race (or my wife's RX330) and I will let you pick any of your white trash bicycles.

The Catch: After you win the race, try to take my pink slip

You're a tool. No, wait...tools are useful, you're a retard.

P.S. Please refer to my thread https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/153966-my-c220-served-c5-vette.html

Last edited by amgdriven; 07-01-2006 at 07:20 PM.
Old 07-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
He probably has to keep it under 5K RPM with loud Micron pipe...

There is a huge difference as you might know.... I can seat on my fat ***, talk with my GF, smoke and talk on the phone when street racing.... In other words there s NO racing skills required driving automatc cars (well , almost no skills)
95% of R1 riders just wannabefast guys... And believe it or not they have no clue how to ride fast. Sure, you can beat that kind of bike riders....

Can you beat me? That`s the question....

P.S. Like a said before, talk is cheap... let`s race pinks. I will find one of my club members in Vegas... It might be even a girl... She will eat that gorgeous E55....
I`d say couple seconds faster in 1/4 mile...Wanna bet?

Screw this, talk is cheap. Find any of your "MEMBERS" and send them to Palomar Mountain at 8am tomorrow morning. Any biker would know about Palomar Mountain, so that will be easy. There will be at least 3 E55s there and 1 even has a video camera. I want to be sure that Vic and his side kick are around when i post all the vids of the bikers losing their *****. You can talk all you want, but lets see you throw that bike from side to side and push the absolute limits of traction as a 4000lbs BEAST is screaming and screeching down your throat. I go there almost EVERY weekend. I have lost 1 race. I went into a turn too hard and it pushed, so i had to slow. Other than that, ANY R1 is easy. The 600s handle well, but can't keep up on the straights. The 1000s are simply drag bikes in 600 chasis. it is like the Monster Miata. It may look good to you, but a regular miata will out handle it any day.

Anyhow, quit talking about your members and be there.

p.s. please tell your member NOT to fall right in front of me as I can not slam on the brakes in the curves.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:52 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Wink

Originally Posted by jangy
Screw this, talk is cheap. Find any of your "MEMBERS" and send them to Palomar Mountain at 8am tomorrow morning. Any biker would know about Palomar Mountain, so that will be easy. There will be at least 3 E55s there and 1 even has a video camera. I want to be sure that Vic and his side kick are around when i post all the vids of the bikers losing their *****. You can talk all you want, but lets see you throw that bike from side to side and push the absolute limits of traction as a 4000lbs BEAST is screaming and screeching down your throat. I go there almost EVERY weekend. I have lost 1 race. I went into a turn too hard and it pushed, so i had to slow. Other than that, ANY R1 is easy. The 600s handle well, but can't keep up on the straights. The 1000s are simply drag bikes in 600 chasis. it is like the Monster Miata. It may look good to you, but a regular miata will out handle it any day.

p.s. please tell your member NOT to fall right in front of me as I can not slam on the brakes in the curves.
Word.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Almost a Member!

97 E420. 05 Yamaha R1(9.75 @145)

He said monster miata

I agree with you in that a car will go faster on a mountain road. On a track a 1000 will smoke you and on a drag strip a 1000 will smoke you.

These are the two logical and safe places to race. Racing at Palomar and street racing is dangerous.

I think you hate bikes cuz you are too much of a PU$$Y to ride one.

If you can afford an E55 you can get a $12K bike.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW

Wow jangy... Racing a sport bike in a car unless your pushing 650-700 hp is stupid. Not to mention a heavy E55.

Racing a street bike is like me pulling up to you at a street light in the M and trying to race your E55. The E55 is just going to rape the M by a lot. Well your E55 compared to a street bike is like a M compared to a E55.

Not to mention on a twisty track even a horrid sports bike owner could just put a few bus lengths on the strait slow down and take the coroner nice and easy then put a few more bus lengths before the next corner.

Do you know what the difference between a 13 second car and a 12 second car in the 1/4 mile is? Its a crap load of distance. Now imagine a 12 second car vs a 9 second bike. thats 3 seconds difference that is a ton. Even half a second in the 1/4 mile is a lot.

http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...4e7e9b678e.htm

that video is a 700hp vett vs a bone stock R1. The R1 loses after what looks to be 160-170 mph. But watch the video at the start the R1 pulls.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:53 PM

2006 E55 AMG
That's a cool video. Too bad they didn't go from a dig. I suspect that the R-1 would have never pulled ahead of the Vette. Not too many riders know how to launch. By the way, it's not stupid to try and run an R1. I've done it in my E55. One passenger with the A/C on and pulled 2 cars in 1/4 mile. I know, bad driver mod, yadda yadda yadda.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Originally Posted by Rudyrono
That's a cool video. Too bad they didn't go from a dig. I suspect that the R-1 would have never pulled ahead of the Vette. Not too many riders know how to launch. By the way, it's not stupid to try and run an R1. I've done it in my E55. One passenger with the A/C on and pulled 2 cars in 1/4 mile. I know, bad driver mod, yadda yadda yadda.
Also keep in mind some of the older bike that are 1000cc are slower than the new 1000cc bikes. But still having a bike that can run 3 seconds faster than your car in a 1/4 mile is a bit of a stretch. Thats like me saying my V6 ML beat a say M3, its possible but its only going to happen if the M3 driver sucks or is just toying with you.

I just wanted to add in one last thing. not accusing some owners of this but I find on the streets driving the M around I will get a tard in a 350Z or a ricer that will come next to me then floor it and I bet they go and tell their buddies they beat an M3. So it might be possible that maybe a few E55 owners have gotten next to bikes and just floored it when the bike wasnt ready to race. Its just a thought not accusing anyone of it...

Last edited by AndrewAZ; 07-04-2006 at 04:27 AM.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:31 AM
JR.

fast cars and faster motorcycles ..
i just like to start trouble..
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=52313
and
http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/...?topic=75410.0
oh, and this one is for fun.. maybe even some viper and supra guys..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+of+the+street
in other words, there are plenty of like minded people who should "get together"... probably about 20 Porsche guys and 10 bikers.. and maybe some MB people..
JR
cause we are all "pals here.. .. i recommend riding a motorcycle at at roadcourse race track.. say, Laguna Seca, Road America, Road Atlanta.. as fun as cars are at the track, bikes are MORE fun... no better bang for the buck.. for a measly $10K you will have a smile on your face for days.. and that's what this is all about..
additionally, when riding in expressway traffic, medium to heavy, no car will stay with ANY fast bike.. .. in CA, it's even better cause lane splitting is legal... try catching a bike on the 5..... then ride in Europe where bikes absolutely rule and you can do pretty much whatever you want. (on a bike..)

Last edited by JR.; 07-04-2006 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by socalbenz555
He said monster miata

I agree with you in that a car will go faster on a mountain road. On a track a 1000 will smoke you and on a drag strip a 1000 will smoke you.

These are the two logical and safe places to race. Racing at Palomar and street racing is dangerous.

I think you hate bikes cuz you are too much of a PU$$Y to ride one.

If you can afford an E55 you can get a $12K bike.

OK, I'm a puss. Actually, I don't hate bikes at all. I've owned 4 GSX-Rs and my most recent was an '03 1000 that I ran at Palomar ALL the time. Funny thing is, I sold it to get the E55 because I didn't want to end up dead just yet.

It is funny that you agree with my argument but don't like my message. I never claimed I walked a bike on a straight or on an open road course. I said at Palomar, specifically. You guys keep looking at stats that a real rider can make and assume that the bike can do it under all conditions and it can't. Tight courses are all about smooth transfers and weight shifts. Riding a bike to ITS potential is EXTREMELY difficult. Keeping the bike in its powerband with all of the short straights is hard work and takes great concentration.

You can believe what you want, I don't care. I would like to think that the dude I ate at Palomar was the "member" I requested, so he can come back and report the truth. Keep reading your mags and being impressed by a crotch rockets 1/4 mile times.

Not really sure what you and I are are arguing on, but oh well.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ
Wow jangy... Racing a sport bike in a car unless your pushing 650-700 hp is stupid. Not to mention a heavy E55.

Racing a street bike is like me pulling up to you at a street light in the M and trying to race your E55. The E55 is just going to rape the M by a lot. Well your E55 compared to a street bike is like a M compared to a E55.

Not to mention on a twisty track even a horrid sports bike owner could just put a few bus lengths on the strait slow down and take the coroner nice and easy then put a few more bus lengths before the next corner.

Do you know what the difference between a 13 second car and a 12 second car in the 1/4 mile is? Its a crap load of distance. Now imagine a 12 second car vs a 9 second bike. thats 3 seconds difference that is a ton. Even half a second in the 1/4 mile is a lot.

http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...4e7e9b678e.htm

that video is a 700hp vett vs a bone stock R1. The R1 loses after what looks to be 160-170 mph. But watch the video at the start the R1 pulls.
Andrew, dude lets get civil. Please read my earlier post and understand that I am not talking about drag racing an R1. I know you have your opinion on the bike smoking me on the twisties, especially my heavy tank. I know what I have. I don't have any grand delusions of the E55 being the daddy track car. I just have a great deal of experience on twisties in all types of rides and I know what the outcome usually is. There is also no doubt that I have done what little I can to my car to improve corner speed, since that is the key for me.

Palomar is in the top ten most intense public road sites (as rated by Bikers), so there is always a great opportunity to go up against ANYTHING. On any given day, there will be a slew of race bikes. many are brought there on trailers and run slicks, etc.

Oh and by the way, feel free to call BS. If you read my other posts on this subject you'll notice that there were some members of this board present as witnesses to all the days fun. Maybe they will chose to tell?

It is a 7 mile climb or drop, with speeds EASILY hitting 100mph. Please talk to anyone you want this and or show up and see for yourself.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gosh...bike kills are really a trip.