Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Gosh...bike kills are really a trip.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 12:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Gosh...bike kills are really a trip.

As we always say, we're not stupid and don't step up to Hayabusa's or anything, but a guy in a nice newer touring bike, bright red and sleek stepped up and I thought I would give it a shot.

He is zipping in and out of traffic and I shot past him in the hammer lane. I kept an eye out for him as I knew what was coming. I see him slowly approach then the famous bike lights start moving up and down (he's downshifted and cranking it).....soon as I see that, I bang it and he just got up to my bumper as he lost his momentum and I slowly walked away hitting 125.

Must be just crushing to get killed by a car...needless to say he dropped wayyyyyy back and got behind a semi.

I don't even mess with the bullet bikes.....heh heh, til I get the twin turby Viper.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Beater
excellet... You know the AMG gods are smiling down on this high speed excursion.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Almost a Member!

E55 2001, Hayabusa 2005, TL1000R 2001
Story like that always make me smile... guy on the bike probably didn`t know you were racing him.. Stock cars has no chance with stock bikes unless it`s a Hardley....
Old 05-15-2006, 06:03 PM

A Beater
Believe me they know they are racing you the moment they gun it.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:41 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Bikes are fun. Had a run with a custom chopper one fine Sunday AM. Nice, straight flat road. Pulled up next to him and he hit it. Within a matter of seconds I had bus-lengths on him. I let off to see if he was still in it and he started to close the gap. So, I nailed it again and pulled him hard. At the next light I turned left and, as he flew by, he turned around in the seat and gave me the big thumbs up. I could have never pulled that off in my Camaro, and it was fast.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:38 AM
Almost a Member!

97 E420. 05 Yamaha R1(9.75 @145)
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
As we always say, we're not stupid and don't step up to Hayabusa's or anything, but a guy in a nice newer touring bike, bright red and sleek stepped up and I thought I would give it a shot.

He is zipping in and out of traffic and I shot past him in the hammer lane. I kept an eye out for him as I knew what was coming. I see him slowly approach then the famous bike lights start moving up and down (he's downshifted and cranking it).....soon as I see that, I bang it and he just got up to my bumper as he lost his momentum and I slowly walked away hitting 125.

Must be just crushing to get killed by a car...needless to say he dropped wayyyyyy back and got behind a semi.

I don't even mess with the bullet bikes.....heh heh, til I get the twin turby Viper.

Please do us all a favor and race a real bike. You have a top of the line car with mods.
You raced a stupid bike. A girl was probably riding it.

Any new stock 1000 would rape you.

I am so sick or reading this stuff!!! I live in Huntington Beach. I will race any of you guys and get it on video so we can end this bs about your cars being as fast as a bike SLR, SL65, CLS55, E55, bring it. There has to be at least one of these cars in this area, maybe Newport Beach.
Attached Thumbnails Gosh...bike kills are really a trip.-r1_blu_4sized-1-.jpg   Gosh...bike kills are really a trip.-gsxr1000k6-1-.jpg  
Old 05-17-2006, 04:02 AM

996 C4, previously owned 996 c2, c32 amg, 350z, R33 GTR, R34 GTR
I raced a 600cc Yamaha on a really twisty country road (I was aarmed with my 95 R33 GTR Skyline). He overtook me on a straight when I was cruising so I nailed it after him and kept with him for about 1.5 miles. he would naturally pull away on the straights but I was all over him into and through the bends. He sensibly didnt cross white lines which limited the amount he could lean but I was on the power WAY before he was through the bends and caught him at the end of every (short) straight under braking.
He the got really irritated and pulled a wheelie when we finally got to a long straight.

I will admit that most cars dont have a chance but on the right road we can compete
Old 05-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by socalbenz555

Please do us all a favor and race a real bike. You have a top of the line car with mods.

I am so sick or reading this stuff!!! I live in Huntington Beach. I will race any of you guys and get it on video so we can end this bs about your cars being as fast as a bike SLR, SL65, CLS55, E55, bring it. There has to be at least one of these cars in this area, maybe Newport Beach.
+1 on this one. Whoever want race ANY of my 3 almost stock bikes welcome to do so... PInks anyone?
Old 05-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Almost a Member!

+1 on this one. Whoever want race ANY of my 3 almost stock bikes welcome to do so... PInks anyone?
Old 05-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Vic_E55_2001
LOL Pinks....

So far all is quiet. Nobody want a piece? See,, STFU you bunch of keyboard racing dorks!!!

Vic. I am glad you know whats up. I suggest these girly men go test ride or get a ride on a real bike!!!

What 3 bikes do you have?

And BTW. I think AMG kicks ***. I love MB.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Rudyrono
Bikes are fun. Had a run with a custom chopper one fine Sunday AM. Nice, straight flat road. Pulled up next to him and he hit it. Within a matter of seconds I had bus-lengths on him. I let off to see if he was still in it and he started to close the gap. So, I nailed it again and pulled him hard. At the next light I turned left and, as he flew by, he turned around in the seat and gave me the big thumbs up. I could have never pulled that off in my Camaro, and it was fast.

Custom chopper???? Are you kidding me!!!!!!!

That bike is for going slow like a minivan with no roof

You should punch yourself in the face for posting something so stupid
Old 05-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by ash-c32
I raced a 600cc Yamaha on a really twisty country road (I was aarmed with my 95 R33 GTR Skyline). He overtook me on a straight when I was cruising so I nailed it after him and kept with him for about 1.5 miles. he would naturally pull away on the straights but I was all over him into and through the bends. He sensibly didnt cross white lines which limited the amount he could lean but I was on the power WAY before he was through the bends and caught him at the end of every (short) straight under braking.
He the got really irritated and pulled a wheelie when we finally got to a long straight.

I will admit that most cars dont have a chance but on the right road we can compete
You are all sixes and sevens

We are talking about a drag race.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:25 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'98 C43/55 AMG Speedybenz Susp. & MBenzNL On Board -- '88 560SL -- '09 JCW MINI -- '97 Jeep TJ Sport
I never really post like this but socalbenz555, wow ... you're an ***, or rather uranass!

Let's read the first line of the 1st post in this thread, which sets context for the whole thing ... "As we always say, we're not stupid and don't step up to Hayabusa's or anything, but a guy in a nice newer touring bike, bright red and sleek stepped up and I thought I would give it a shot. " And the tone of every post, until you, was such. And then you come on blasting **** about 'real bikes' using every confrontational icon on the board, where the very 1st line of the 1st post acknowledges a clear dillineation between touring and sport bikes.... last 3 posts of your seemingly yelling into an empty room ta'boot ... ... whudanass!

Last edited by c55m8o; 05-17-2006 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by c55m8o
I never really post like this but socalbenz555, wow ... you're an ***, or rather uranass!

Let's read the first line of the 1st post in this thread, which sets context for the whole thing ... "As we always say, we're not stupid and don't step up to Hayabusa's or anything, but a guy in a nice newer touring bike, bright red and sleek stepped up and I thought I would give it a shot. " And the tone of every post, until you, was such. And then you come on blasting **** about 'real bikes' using every confrontational icon on the board, where the very 1st line of the 1st post acknowledges a clear dillineation between touring and sport bikes.... last 3 posts of your seemingly yelling into an empty room ta'boot ... ... whudanass!
Hi there. I understand and know what you are saying. You think I didnt read the first post.

I did read the first post and understand what he said.

What I am saying is that who cares if he raced a stupid bike.

Yes your cars are fast and cool, well not yours, but the new E55 etc are really top of the line!!

My point is, what is the point of racing something way slower. Does it make you feel good to race an inferior bike. Why not race something in the same level.

Example: Top of the line car VS top of the line bike.

As for yelling in an empty room........it wasnt empty when you looked here you were in it........

I am sick of the tiresome "I beat a bike" threads.

Then in that thread, poeple tell other stupid stories of beating bikes.

Thats why I want to race anybody and video tape the whole thing.

Final thought,,, Name calling,,, thats really tough of you.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Almost a Member!

Big acomplishment indeed... That bike probably cost as much as that E55 rear wheel... and can go for 400 miles on fuel that E55 comsumed in 10 minutes racing poor bastid....

Average car driver can go faster in twisty road then average biker, 100% agreed with that one. But hey..... I can eat any stock car on Honda Goldwing.... Anyone wanna try?
Old 05-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Almost a Member!

LOL Pinks....

So far all is quiet. Nobody want a piece? See,, STFU you bunch of keyboard racing dorks!!!

Vic. I am glad you know whats up. I suggest these girly men go test ride or get a ride on a real bike!!!

What 3 bikes do you have?

And BTW. I think AMG kicks ***. I love MB.
Answering your questions...
1. `05 Hayabusa, almost stock... few mods here and there... 1/4 8.87
2. `01TL1000R.. track only bike... street legal
3. `06 Goldwing... when my GF wanna ride wth me...

I love my E55, few mods here and there.... I actually tow a trailer with it .....You know.... my bikes to the track..
Old 05-17-2006, 10:34 PM
Almost a Member!

Motorcycling just like sex... If not perfect still damn good...
Some guys should try riding.... I know no one who tried and not addicted by now....
Old 05-18-2006, 01:21 AM

'98 C43/55 AMG Speedybenz Susp. & MBenzNL On Board -- '88 560SL -- '09 JCW MINI -- '97 Jeep TJ Sport
Final thought,,, Name calling,,, thats really tough of you.
ahem.... let's go to the video tape [excessive and annoyingly redundant use of violent/hostile/confrontational emoticons deleted]
STFU you bunch of keyboard racing dorks!!!
I suggest these girly men go ...
Dude, I need to know where you buy whatever you're taking to create that altered state you live in and allows you to be so completely oblivious of your reprehensible behaviour....
I need me some'a dat chit!

And regarding....
My point is, what is the point of racing something way slower. Does it make you feel good to race an inferior bike. Why not race something in the same level.
Duh ... no, the point is our original mature protagonists that were posting before you knew that 'the same level' to even a fast car in the straights is a cruiser bike or Hardly, not a sport bike capable of 7-9 second 0-100 runs. So if they can have fun with that and get a win off one of those bike, I say thumbs up and great to hear! They wouldn't be smart enough and able to make enough $$$ to own the cars they do if they were so ignorant to think they could kill that level of sport bike that you're talking about...

But you just go ahead and knock yourself out and work yourself up into that tizzy... I just ask that you click the "[more]" link in the bottom of the emoticons the next time you sh*t all over someone for what gives them a little happiness in their life. There's a whole slew of new "Mr. Angrypants" emoticons you can expand your negative visual vocabulary with.

-k?

Last edited by c55m8o; 05-18-2006 at 01:30 AM.
Old 05-18-2006, 02:10 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by c55m8o
ahem.... let's go to the video tape [excessive and annoyingly redundant use of violent/hostile/confrontational emoticons deleted]

Dude, I need to know where you buy whatever you're taking to create that altered state you live in and allows you to be so completely oblivious of your reprehensible behaviour....
I need me some'a dat chit!

And regarding....
Duh ... no, the point is our original mature protagonists that were posting before you knew that 'the same level' to even a fast car in the straights is a cruiser bike or Hardly, not a sport bike capable of 7-9 second 0-100 runs. So if they can have fun with that and get a win off one of those bike, I say thumbs up and great to hear! They wouldn't be smart enough and able to make enough $$$ to own the cars they do if they were so ignorant to think they could kill that level of sport bike that you're talking about...

But you just go ahead and knock yourself out and work yourself up into that tizzy... I just ask that you click the "[more]" link in the bottom of the emoticons the next time you sh*t all over someone for what gives them a little happiness in their life. There's a whole slew of new "Mr. Angrypants" emoticons you can expand your negative visual vocabulary with.

-k?

Wow,,, I feel better now.........
Old 05-18-2006, 03:39 AM

996 C4, previously owned 996 c2, c32 amg, 350z, R33 GTR, R34 GTR
You are all sixes and sevens

We are talking about a drag race.
drag racing is for girls
Old 05-18-2006, 11:34 AM

A Beater
All the anger in this room makes me look back at all the chicks I scored with in my car before I got married.. People buy cars for different reasons and they are entitled to the joy and happiness the car brings..

Last edited by XPRO.US; 05-18-2006 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:09 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Custom chopper???? Are you kidding me!!!!!!!

That bike is for going slow like a minivan with no roof

Wow, you have some issues. You weren't there. The bike was fast, not some pig like you see on American Choppers. I've been racing long enough to know a slow bike from a fast bike. All I'm saying is that my car pulled that bike like a freight train, and it was so impressive, that the guy riding the bike acknowleged the blow out with the thumbs up. He wasn't hurt. Why are you?
Old 05-19-2006, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW and Mercedes
hahaha.....you bike guys sure get your panties in a twist every time this subject comes up. I agree....who cares? Its like comparing apples to oranges......you have the weight advantage every time.....with maybe the exception of a drag car or something. Anyone who takes this debate seriously is a little ....but at the end of the day, I have never been impressed by a bike and have no interest in owning one. They are boring.....they all look the same to me (like futuristic robots), and they encourage people to drive like morons (w/o helmets). Go ahead and ride one, but I am not impressed....even if you are faster.......this is just the dumbest re-occuring argument ever
Old 05-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by FLYNAVY
hahaha.....you bike guys sure get your panties in a twist every time this subject comes up. I agree....who cares? Its like comparing apples to oranges......you have the weight advantage every time.....with maybe the exception of a drag car or something. Anyone who takes this debate seriously is a little ....but at the end of the day, I have never been impressed by a bike and have no interest in owning one. They are boring.....they all look the same to me (like futuristic robots), and they encourage people to drive like morons (w/o helmets). Go ahead and ride one, but I am not impressed....even if you are faster.......this is just the dumbest re-occuring argument ever
Who cares what you saying if you never tried riding?
How bikes encouraging people riding without helmets? I didn`t get this one...
BTW I always wearing my gears...

I`d sudgest that you grow some ***** and learn how to ride... I`m not agains cars I love cars, I love my Benz, my truck, my bimmer and everything with engine in it. Every race is fun, doesnt matter who racing whom... POS civics racing my E55 all the time.... and my bikes too... They lost everytime... so what.... we all have fun...

P.S. Yesterday I smoked Viper on my 5 years old 1000cc TLR.... Guy in Viper gave me two thumbs up when he finally catch up with me .
Turkey creek canion (Denver, CO)it was... Not exactly drag race on straight line...

This time I won, we both had fun... Isn`t that what matters?
P.P.S.. We set the date for another race... This time I`m taking my E55... I`ll keep you all posted..

Last edited by Vic_E55_2001; 05-19-2006 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW and Mercedes
Originally Posted by Vic_E55_2001
Who cares what you saying if you never tried riding?
How bikes encouraging people riding without helmets? I didn`t get this one...
BTW I always wearing my gears...

I`d sudgest that you grow some ***** and learn how to ride... I`m not agains cars I love cars, I love my Benz, my truck, my bimmer and everything with engine in it. Every race is fun, doesnt matter who racing whom... POS civics racing my E55 all the time.... and my bikes too... They lost everytime... so what.... we all have fun...

P.S. Yesterday I smoked Viper on my 5 years old 1000cc TLR.... Guy in Viper gave me two thumbs up when he finally catch up with me .
Turkey creek canion (Denver, CO)it was... Not exactly drag race on straight line...

This time I won, we both had fun... Isn`t that what matters?
P.P.S.. We set the date for another race... This time I`m taking my E55... I`ll keep you all posted..
did I say I have never tried riding a bike? perhaps I should reiterate myself....I have never been impressed by a bike and have no interest in owning one. I have driven several sport bikes in my life, and I guess they were entertaining......but nothing that excites me. The only fun part about it was accelerating more quickly than I am used to in a car. I probably wouldn't be interested in cars either if they weren't visually appealing to me. Anyhow, they encourage (maybe encourage was the wrong word...how about enable?) people to drive like dumb@sses because almost anyone can get their hands on one now.....even young kids who don't have the skills or common sense to know what pisses other drivers off and/or endangers everyone. Typically, I see these kids with no helmet....whether there is a connection or not, it is still a dumb thing to do.

perhaps you should know who you are talking to before you start talking about "growing some *****".....

good luck w/ your E55 though.....sounds like fun

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gosh...bike kills are really a trip.