Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

E46 M3 vs SLK 55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 02:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL 6.1 Brabus, E55, SLK55
I'm impressed! Can't believe this thing can get so crazy. haha. But I enjoyed reading them. Great job!
Old 07-25-2006, 02:18 AM

C230K, downgrade :(
[QUOTE=SoulBladeZA]Here's another video of me outlaunching the M3. Damn I rawk. It's so hard.

Wow, are you just trying to boost your confidence. If your trying to prove yourself dont say all ths BS about yourself show the video only as raw evidence and let others judge you saying how cool you are or good driving means nothing this is why we need video proof of everything in this thread. Anyone can make up a story thats possible and not outstretched. Sure maybe they are "cool" to read but um, are half of them real. Maybe its just me?

Last edited by deutscheramg; 07-25-2006 at 02:22 AM.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:25 AM

C230K, downgrade :(
Half of these threads end up in only pejorative comments towards other and a bunch of crazy people going at it. Aka Storyteller v Storyreader.
These always end in these debates.
So if your gonna show a "kill" give all neccesary proof to show it is legit
Old 07-25-2006, 03:04 AM

Ok enough of the crap. here is proof that M&M's car is stock.

Here is a timing sheet from a drag event where I raced the CSL (13.464) and M&M got a 13.634. his car is so modded it's 0.2 sec slower than the CSL on 400m

Stick it in your pipe and smoke it, poes.

As for Impreziv, M&M send him a pic of you so he can **** over it every nite, he seems in love with you.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:12 AM
RSx

Originally Posted by jtc55
i don't know why u guys are wasting ur time, i'm referring to M & M, SoulBladeZA, Pitzi, and Rsx. it's obvious to anyone reading this post that all u guys are TROLLS trying to put down the SLK55. i want to make 1 request to u guys: can u post 1 car magazine in europe that shows a stock M3 w/ a faster quarter mile time than a stock SLK55?
I take offense to being called a troll

I know Pitzi and Soulblade and can honestly say neither of them would ever "fix" a race. M&M I have never met but from what I have heard he is one hell of a drag racer and might at times be a bit vague as to what he has done to his car.

I just find it funny that improv would waste so much time "busting" M&M. You dont achieve anything with it?

I have also had many arguments with M&M and I am a pretty well known Audi brand *****

Anyway you wanna call me a troll go ahead. I will try my best to be there next time they race with my own camera and then we can have footage from inside both cars with both cars having roughly the same weight in passengers.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Pitzi
Ok enough of the crap. here is proof that M&M's car is stock.
Um, are you a retard, or what? M&M admitted in his first post in this thread that his car is modded:
https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....9&postcount=27
Originally Posted by m&m
Hey guys, I'm the driver of the M3. You guys are correct, it is not stock.

Idiot.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ
In the last few pics I can see the back 2 headrests. When looking at the car at a 90 degree angle you can not see the back 2 headrest on any M3.. And plus I still stick to my he had the front seat down so the camera mounted in the back of the car could see the driver.... The guy did it multiple times he went out to the track with people like you who doubted him and still ran high 12's right in front of them.
You can believe whatever you want, but the videos themselves show that the front seat is missing, contrary to his assertions. And in which photo can you see the rear seat rests? In the last few pics, here, I see the back of HIS seat (no passenger seat), but no rear seat headrests. Lying again rather than admitting you're wrong? Weak.

And there were and still are plenty of BMW M3 owners over at that forum who doubted him. Want links?

You're a dick and a biased moron. Believe whatever you like, but the stills plainly show that the seat is missing. Liars like you won't change what people's eyes can plainly see.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Improviz
Um, are you a retard, or what? M&M admitted in his first post in this thread that his car is modded:
https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....9&postcount=27

Idiot.
If his car is so fast with the mods, then why is it still slower than a CSL that only has 12kw more than a stock M3?

I might be a retard, but at least I ain't as stupid as you are.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:21 AM
M&M

You can believe whatever you want, but the videos themselves show that the front seat is missing, contrary to his assertions. And in which photo can you see the rear seat rests? In the last few pics, here, I see the back of HIS seat (no passenger seat), but no rear seat headrests. Lying again rather than admitting you're wrong? Weak.

And there were and still are plenty of BMW M3 owners over at that forum who doubted him. Want links?

You're a dick and a biased moron. Believe whatever you like, but the stills plainly show that the seat is missing. Liars like you won't change what people's eyes can plainly see.
Well you don't know if they are there or not. But what about when he ran 12,8 WITH ALL THE SEATS?

BTW this a separate event & not the one on film.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:52 PM
M&M

Let's have a look....first, you come in and definitely downplay the effect your mods have on your vehicle's performance:

So, what was your point there, M? To chat up the performance of your mods? No. Clearly, this was yet another attempt to muddy the waters by implying that mods had little or no effect upon your car's performance.

And you did it not once, but twice:
Chimp, you are by far the dumbest person on earth. I kept saying the mods didn't improve the POWER. I NEVER said they didn't improve the on-road performance.

You farken quoted me POES. It's in the farken quotes you just posted. Geez, what a dumbass.

Now I'm a liar for saying the didn't improve the power? Well it makes the same power on the dyno as it made stock.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:12 PM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
Hey Impro. You keep on missing the part where I E-MAILED THE THREAD TO M&M. Nice selective reading. I told him to come and make sure all my facts were straight. He did. Now **** off. We never claimed the M3 was STOCK. No one is putting the SLK down. WTF. Stock SLK + passenger vs modded M3. We just posted a few vids of having some fun. I thought I'd post it here too as it as an SLK in it. But it's cool, your whole life revolves around whether AMG wins drag races.

The link Pitzi posted is of when M&M's car was stock. I was there in the 130i, did a 15.3 at 6000ft altitude. M&M did a 13.634 in the M3 STOCK. BONE ****ING STOCK. You don't have to believe me. The CSL would've gone ever faster if it hooked up, but the LC didn't like the surface.

Hey. On the VERY FIRST VIDEO posted, was the first run we had. It became very clear that the kickdown took way too long. The SLK was in Sport. The videos posted later on were of the SLK in SPORT + MANUAL.

Also, what about the standing starts? You gonna ignore them too? Were they staged too? As is very clear in the vids vs the CSL, I know how to launch the SLK. Actually, launcing the SLK is so ****ing easy even Improviz could do it.

But it's cool. More 'staged' vids will be coming soon with a variety of cars.

Point is the modded M3 whipped the stock SLK with passenger. I don't know what's so damned hard to swallow about that.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:16 PM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
Originally Posted by deutscheramg
Originally Posted by SoulBladeZA
Here's another video of me outlaunching the M3. Damn I rawk. It's so hard.

Wow, are you just trying to boost your confidence. If your trying to prove yourself dont say all ths BS about yourself show the video only as raw evidence and let others judge you saying how cool you are or good driving means nothing this is why we need video proof of everything in this thread. Anyone can make up a story thats possible and not outstretched. Sure maybe they are "cool" to read but um, are half of them real. Maybe its just me?
English is your second language so I will forgive you. It's called sarcasm dude. Go look it up.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW

Improviz no need for name calling, it only makes you look stupid and takes away from your argument. No one wants to listen to a person who calls name either it be the person receiving or the people listening. I see no reason why you should resort to calling me names like that, up until now we where just having a debate now its an emotional personal thing for you.

Improviz you dont have an M3 and the headrests in the back fold down so they are hard to see unless you are slightly elevated or at the right viewing angle, like I said before the back seats are 100% in the car. This is just so stupid I am not going to argue over this anymore, fact is people like you called lee out, Lee met a few of the people that called BS they looked at his car at the track said it was stock he ran a sub 13 second run end of story. Lee is just a good driver and if you watch in the in car video you would understand that.

I am disappointed here at this forum for some members that resort to name calling. I think a few people have issues here about racing, in racing anything goes and anything can happen. Just because your car has the best numbers doesnt mean crap. I really think this argument is over and all AMG and M/// owners just have to live with the fact that if we really wanted to go fast in a strait line we would of bought a mustang or a neon SRT4 and put a NOS kit on the sucker. We each bought our car to fit our needs, they are all faster than 99% of the cars on the road. Why cant we just be happy and enjoy them instead of *****ing about who is faster, when it is clear that between the M3 VS C55 VS SLK 55 VS S4 its almost a pure drivers race and some cars are easier to drive fast in a strait line and others require the skill of using a high revving engine.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
English is your second language so I will forgive you. It's called sarcasm dude. Go look it up.

Look at where we are now.. No one is making any arguments or points anymore it has just degraded into name calling and grammar *****. I expected better from this forum....
Old 07-25-2006, 02:23 PM
M&M

Sole, DAM u. You are a LIAR. You said 6000ft above sea-level. It's actually 5500ft. THERE IS THE PROOF you are a troll & liar. I gonna make a list of your lies & bookmark it.

Due to your deceit the values of AMG's around the world is PLUMETTING! When my aunt trades her SLK55 in, the AMG salesguy is gonna say,

"OK I was gonna give you $40K, but I read on MBworld some guy said a modd'd M3 is faster so I gonna' give you $30K"

Curses, I gonna call you boss & show him this link!
Old 07-25-2006, 02:23 PM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ
Look at where we are now.. No one is making any arguments or points anymore it has just degraded into name calling and grammar *****. I expected better from this forum....
Hey. Guess what. Get a brain before you call me a grammar ****.

I wasn't being nasty to him. He obviously misunderstood the tone of my post and the sarcasm skillfully woven into it because it's clear as daylight that he doesn't have a very good command over the English language. And why should he, he lives in Germany where everything is in, *GASP*, German. He completely missed the point of it and I said I forgave him even though he insulted me in broken English.

I am being nasty to you though. Take your Ritalin before you post.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:26 PM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
Originally Posted by M&M
Sole, DAM u. You are a LIAR. You said 6000ft above sea-level. It's actually 5500ft. THERE IS THE PROOF you are a troll & liar. I gonna make a list of your lies & bookmark it.

Due to your deceit the values of AMG's around the world is PLUMETTING! When my aunt trades her SLK55 in, the AMG salesguy is gonna say,

"OK I was gonna give you $40K, but I read on MBworld some guy said a modd'd M3 is faster so I gonna' give you $30K"

Curses, I gonna call you boss & show him this link!
Brakpan Airfield is 5700ft! Poes.

Fark don't mail my boss please. He might die of a fit of laughter and then I'd be out of work too
Old 07-25-2006, 02:29 PM
M&M

HAH, 5689ft. PINNED. I bookmarked this thread. NExt time I see you boss I gonna print it & show him. You are SO in trouble.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:32 PM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
Old 07-25-2006, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Hey. Guess what. Get a brain before you call me a grammar ****.

I wasn't being nasty to him. He obviously misunderstood the tone of my post and the sarcasm skillfully woven into it because it's clear as daylight that he doesn't have a very good command over the English language. And why should he, he lives in Germany where everything is in, *GASP*, German. He completely missed the point of it and I said I forgave him even though he insulted me in broken English.

I am being nasty to you though. Take your Ritalin before you post.

I was using your post to make a point... But it flew over your head way to fast... Are you implying that I take drugs? How sad just more name calling to further back up my point that this topic has degraded to crap.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 559 Likes on 369 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Someone needs to lock this thread....please....
Old 07-25-2006, 05:51 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Someone needs to lock this thread....please....
Asked and answered... this thread no longer is about a kill story.