Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

My First REAL kill.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 11:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320, Looking for my S4
Originally Posted by iceking69
I used to own a 98 E320 and im telling you, it would get it. All stock and i had it to 145. I have c32 now and its suppose to quit at 155 but i had it to 161 like it was nothing. Was going to take it all the way but ran into traffic.
yea theis cars have the gearing for the autobahn. You just have to find a safe place to do it, and you gota have autobahn *****.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
Originally Posted by TommyGunn
yea theis cars have the gearing for the autobahn. You just have to find a safe place to do it, and you gota have autobahn *****.

*****!? Let's see if you have them when police busts you for excessive speed and you have to spend the night in jail. If you want to drive like an idiot, please do it in a civic, corolla, or a geo. It's bcause of reckless drivers like you, give Mercedes owners a bad name.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by 2MANYCARS
*****!? Let's see if you have them when police busts you for excessive speed and you have to spend the night in jail. If you want to drive like an idiot, please do it in a civic, corolla, or a geo. It's bcause of reckless drivers like you, give Mercedes owners a bad name.
I can more than bet that you're a hypocrite, especially coming from an AMG owner. You cannot possibly say you did not open up any of your cars on public roads. Much less at least drag someone.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
I can more than bet that you're a hypocrite, especially coming from an AMG owner. You cannot possibly say you did not open up any of your cars on public roads. Much less at least drag someone.
Judge however you want, you and me both don't know each other, so I don't have to debate with you over this. I was simply referring to the kid's 140MPH+ around Jones Beach, I saved all my 100MPH+ drag racing at Englishtown back in the days when I wasn't married, life is completely different now, and now I am just collecting my pieces.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by 2MANYCARS
Judge however you want, you and me both don't know each other, so I don't have to debate with you over this. I was simply referring to the kid's 140MPH+ around Jones Beach, I saved all my 100MPH+ drag racing at Englishtown back in the days when I wasn't married, life is completely different now, and now I am just collecting my pieces.
Ive done 140+ at jones beach in the ML, and a C43 as well. Past midnight you're not endengering anyone, it is a 13 mile strip of absolutely straight road with excellent pavement. Better than most of these guys out in Cali doing 170++ on crowded interstates. Im not condoning it, what I am saying is that you can semi safely enjoy your car at the limit without the worry of traffic.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
I love opening up the AMG! You just can't help it.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
there's a difference between racing from 0-80 and being an idiot and taking your car up to 140.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by itsmeek
there's a difference between racing from 0-80 and being an idiot and taking your car up to 140.
What is the difference, Racing is far more dangerous than a high speed run on a completely desolate strip.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Forgot to add, you shouldn't be looking at the threads in 'Kill Stories' if you don't condone racing or speed. This section is for people who enjoy these stories and not for people looking to bash. If you look through some of these threads you'll find far worse acts of "idiocy" than what has been described here.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
i'm not condoning the racing, but the over 140 on the highway isn't too smart either way.