Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

BMW Z4 M Roadster given "Sports Package" kill

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
I'd take the noise of an AMG over an M anyday.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55
Originally Posted by 996Yayo
and let's face it, the fact that he let you pass has everything to do with him not wanting to push his Viper as hard as you're pushing your E55
Sure....tell it to the Viper driver. Slicks, a trailer, firesuit...but he didn't want to push his car.

He held me up for about 3/4 of a lap, then finally pulled over and let me pass.

And for the record, the Viper can't put distance on an E55k on the straights.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:09 AM
Almost a Member!

94 BPU Supra
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Sure....tell it to the Viper driver. Slicks, a trailer, firesuit...but he didn't want to push his car.

well how was i supposed to know that? your video doesn't show you being held up by a Viper for 3/4 of a lap. it shows you getting held up by the Viper who is getting held up by two slower cars at two different times.

and for the record, i didn't say a Viper can put distance on an E55K. i said it could on a stock E55. after all, your video with the Viper in it says your E55 is bone stock...
Old 02-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Banned

w210 E55
well how was i supposed to know that? your video doesn't show you being held up by a Viper for 3/4 of a lap. it shows you getting held up by the Viper who is getting held up by two slower cars at two different times.

and for the record, i didn't say a Viper can put distance on an E55K. i said it could on a stock E55. after all, your video with the Viper in it says your E55 is bone stock...
My 2 year old daughter can't say yellow yet. She says yayo instead.

Just thought you should know.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:10 PM

So you are saying that your stock AMG is going to outhandle a stock Viper with slicks around a track???

For reference at VIR 4.2 mile track a stock Viper put an almost 10 second beating on an M6 in one lap despite similar acceleration....This was a Viper with the stock garbage run flats.....How is your stock AMG going to outhandle a Viper with slicks????You out drove the driver not the car man...Belief otherwise is delusional....
Old 02-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Originally Posted by 350Zman
So you are saying that your stock AMG is going to outhandle a stock Viper with slicks around a track???

For reference at VIR 4.2 mile track a stock Viper put an almost 10 second beating on an M6 in one lap despite similar acceleration....This was a Viper with the stock garbage run flats.....How is your stock AMG going to outhandle a Viper with slicks????You out drove the driver not the car man...Belief otherwise is delusional....
Let me help you understand what he said:

umm.....he didn't want to push his car to the limits.
the driver of the viper seemed not to be pushing his car hard, either by inexperience or fear; so ChicagoX in his E55 overtook the viper easily.
umm.....the viper will not, can not, put any distance in the straights on an E55K stock for stock.

For the record, my six year old son loves the 350z. Especially with stickers and a big racing fin in the back. He asked me to ask you if colored flames come out your exhaust when you are "drifting" or "street racing"?
Old 02-06-2007, 08:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
out-tracking and outhandling are two different things. and your video only reinforces this fact. i didn't see you out-track OR out-handle any Viper...i saw you nipping at its heels only b/c it was being held up by a Miata at one point, and a Camaro at another point. and let's face it, the fact that he let you pass has everything to do with him not wanting to push his Viper as hard as you're pushing your E55, and nothing to do with the misconception that the Viper can't put distance between it and a stock E55 on such a straight. (this particular vid said you were bone stock at the time)

as for your other video, congrats on out-tracking the drivers, not the cars. i'm not saying the E55 handles horribly, or isn't competitive at the track...it obviously is. but your videos are hardly conclusive evidence enough to disprove someone else's assertion that the Z4M > E55 in the handling department. in fact, if i had to make a decision based on handling alone, i think i'd take the Z4M over an M3 or an M6.
+1
Old 02-06-2007, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

Excellent stuff! so true

This guy is so enamored w/his family sedan, he's lost any sense of reality, Video is a joke! I can't believe he'd conclude from the Viper being held up by other cars and not really even trying, would mean it was being driven to it's expert limits/potential hahahaha & now in his warped mind a stock or even modded E55k can out handle a Viper on racing slicks hahahahaha..

Pull your head out for air Chicagox! you need some H2o to think clearly

Last edited by Thericker; 02-06-2007 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by amgdriven
umm.....the viper will not, can not, put any distance in the straights on an E55K stock for stock.

Do you just make this crap up as you go or what?? stock 2003-current Vipers as per the one in Chicagox's video run easy 11.60-11.70 1/4 miles...average E55k runs 12.30-12.60 1/4

Too funny that video looks like a bunch of guys learning the track or out for a sunday drive, except for that pathetic Camaro, Miata, and some other rice crap..

All the other top end cars weren't even trying

Last edited by Thericker; 02-06-2007 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Almost a Member!

94 BPU Supra
Originally Posted by Thericker
Do you just make this crap up as you go or what?? stock 2003-current Vipers as per the one in Chicagox's video run easy 11.60-11.70 1/4 miles...
well given that they're already rolling (as opposed to going from a dead stop) as they come onto that straightaway, i can totally see a Viper not being able to close the distance between him and an E55K in front of him. heck, i suppose a Viper could possibly lose ground to an E55K were it not for the E-class's "brick in the wind" aerodynamics. regardless (and like i stated above), that particular video says his E55 is stock (not yet an E55K).
Old 02-06-2007, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
well given that they're already rolling (as opposed to going from a dead stop) as they come onto that straightaway, i can totally see a Viper not being able to close the distance between him and an E55K in front of him. heck, i suppose a Viper could possibly lose ground to an E55K were it not for the E-class's "brick in the wind" aerodynamics. regardless (and like i stated above), that particular video says his E55 is stock (not yet an E55K).
I have a buddy that owns a newer Viper bone stock, in freeway rolls he eats E55k all day long...So that's another reason why I wrote that besides better 1/4 eta.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Not to be an ***, but H2O is water, air is O2...
Old 02-06-2007, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by HLG600
Not to be an ***, but H2O is water, air is O2...
It's kool I did it that way intentionally to watch Chicagox post how I'm killing more kittens w/horrible english Although you never know? he might need a cold drink as well or water thrown in his face
Old 02-06-2007, 11:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
It's kool I did it that way intentionally to watch Chicagox post how I'm killing more kittens w/horrible english Although you never know? he might need a cold drink as well or water thrown in his face
Both you guys need a drink...time to make some peace.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Almost a Member!

94 BPU Supra
Originally Posted by HLG600
Both you guys need a drink...time to make some peace.

Last edited by 996Yayo; 02-07-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Trying to argue with someone mistaking air for water is beneath me.....much like your mother.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Although you never know? he might need a cold drink as well or water thrown in his face
Since I'm 6'5", you might need a stool.

Funny how the little boys grow a pair behind a keyboard.......
Old 02-07-2007, 12:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Since I'm 6'5", you might need a stool.

Funny how the little boys grow a pair behind a keyboard.......
You as well stretch! I don't sweat you punk lol... How many kittens did I kill grandma?
Old 02-07-2007, 12:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Trying to argue with someone mistaking air for water is beneath me.....much like your mother.
There you go showing your supreme intelect again way to go loser...

You're one of those guys, that race people that don't even know your racing them, until you do your ricer fly bye, allways wondered what one of you tools was thinking ? now I know....Legend in your own mind hahahaha

Last edited by Thericker; 02-07-2007 at 12:25 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:50 AM

For the record, my six year old son loves the 350z. Especially with stickers and a big racing fin in the back. He asked me to ask you if colored flames come out your exhaust when you are "drifting" or "street racing"?

First off since it seems you are Chicago X personal buttlick and mouthpiece Ill address you ....His post seemed like he was being sarcastic saying that "yeah the Viper had slicks and a firesuit so yeah he wasnt trying" get it Geisha boy???

BTW that last line is so elitist...Glad you think your ish dont stink because you have an MB....You are an assset to your community
Old 02-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Almost a Member!

94 BPU Supra
My 2 year old daughter can't say yellow yet. She says yayo instead.

Just thought you should know.
is this a compliment, an insult, or just a totally off topic, nonsensical blurb?
Old 02-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Do you just make this crap up as you go or what?? stock 2003-current Vipers as per the one in Chicagox's video run easy 11.60-11.70 1/4 miles...average E55k runs 12.30-12.60 1/4

Too funny that video looks like a bunch of guys learning the track or out for a sunday drive, except for that pathetic Camaro, Miata, and some other rice crap..

All the other top end cars weren't even trying
Look at what you have done. You now have MBWorld's biggest a$$hole getting involved. Let it begin..............................

Well my Jacuzzi tub driving, trailer park trash troll.....this is a Mercedes forum.

M-E-R-C-E-D-E-S forum.

What? Oh, that's right...you HAD one. A S-class in which you where confused if it was a 430 or 500....with a hps supercharger. Right? Wow, what a move "up" you made. All you do is talk how great your Jacuzzi tube is.....congratulations. I bet you are the happiest tool in the trailer park. Why so bitter? All of those years ridding on the short yellow bus anger you?

Why stay? What do you bring to the table? Your typing is horrid. Your grammar is terrible. The only time you chime in is when someone compares their car to a vette or thinks their Mercedes is faster then something other then a Mercedes. As a matter of fact, all your cronies on this forum are trolls. I guess back in the day on the short yellow bus....you all had to stick together.

Your figures you quoted are.....once again.....one sided for your gain.

But, giving some credit where credit is do.....the E55K is comparable to the Viper on the straights. Viper does show some better times......but there is a huge variance. We all know E55K can get below 12 seconds stock. But rare. 2006 Viper has 1/4 mile times up to 12.3 with some times as low as 11.77.
http://www.roadandtrack.com/assets/d..._data_panel.pd

ChicagoX stated the factory viper would not pull on the straights. He has a valid assumption. The viper should be faster, but I guess it depends on the apex acceleration and how strong the cars are.

hey ricker....ball is in your court now.

Last edited by amgdriven; 02-07-2007 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Banned

w210 E55
is this a compliment, an insult, or just a totally off topic, nonsensical blurb?
yes
Old 02-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Almost a Member!

94 BPU Supra
yes
good answer...
Old 02-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Banned

w210 E55
First off since it seems you are Chicago X personal buttlick and mouthpiece Ill address you ....His post seemed like he was being sarcastic saying that "yeah the Viper had slicks and a firesuit so yeah he wasnt trying" get it Geisha boy???

BTW that last line is so elitist...Glad you think your ish dont stink because you have an MB....You are an assset to your community

slow down there zoom-zoom.

you are getting excited and not making any sense. I don't know ChicagoX from Adam, and I don't care to. I do care that a pencil-dick punk like yourself is lost on the wrong forum. This is for...and I quote...."MERCEDES ENTHUSIAST".....hence the name, MBWorld. Someone made fun of a 350z and you show up on the forum. Why? Go watch Fast and the Furious and buy the poster. Sure it's a free country.....but like this country, ignorance is not tolerated.

Oh, for the record...my **** does stink. Eating fools like you are bound to cause something foul.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BMW Z4 M Roadster given "Sports Package" kill