Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Destroyed a new Audi S8 Wagon & an new M6 Vert

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-12-2007, 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by EvilllEmpirE
Good stuff Juicee.......we'll see you there on Sunday fro GI It should be alot of fun, ...........119 MPH trap as you know is MOVING at LACR which is at 2700+ Elevation. You know from not only your car (but others) that times and traps are always slower there. BUt since everyone will be there at the same time....should be Wicked (pun intended). Not sure if I'll be able to hit 119 at LACR, but there will be plenty of other S4's that will be MUCH higher than that.....so we'll see Let's chat a bit on Sunday for sure.....you'll be in the Black CLS63?
Yes I will be there.. Black cls 63, should be an Incredible time. The traction is so poor I would love to see some good 60 ft times. I just wonder if a sub 2.0 sec 60 ft time can ever be had at LACR,. The good news is we are all going to be on the same track so we all are faced with an immense driving challenge!!! Coll Mr. EE! See you @ 10a?
Old 05-12-2007, 05:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'93 RX-7, SLK55
Originally Posted by Improviz
?? Stock, Mercedes lists it at 3490...I'd figure that adding an s/c and its hardware would tack on at least 150-200 pounds. Maybe yours is a featherweight or something!
You replace the top intake assembly with the blower with the Kleemann set up so it really does not add any weight. Swapping out the heavier exhaust system & heavier stock wheels for lighter versions also drops weight.

Jessie's car is likely a little heavier than mine since he's still running most of the stock exhaust I believe.

-Matt
Old 05-12-2007, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Yellow R1
You replace the top intake assembly with the blower with the Kleemann set up so it really does not add any weight. Swapping out the heavier exhaust system & heavier stock wheels for lighter versions also drops weight.

Jessie's car is likely a little heavier than mine since he's still running most of the stock exhaust I believe.

-Matt
Wouldn't the water-to-air intercooler and associated plumbing add some weight, though? Also, I'd think that the blower assembly would have to add some weight, simply by virtue of the extra moving parts.

Maybe not, but then I wonder why the C&D test car weighed in so much heavier than a regular C55? Anyone have an explanation for this??
Old 05-12-2007, 10:19 PM

'93 RX-7, SLK55
Wouldn't the water-to-air intercooler and associated plumbing add some weight, though? Also, I'd think that the blower assembly would have to add some weight, simply by virtue of the extra moving parts.

Maybe not, but then I wonder why the C&D test car weighed in so much heavier than a regular C55? Anyone have an explanation for this??
Normally, but the Kleemann unit is 100% all aluminum & has the intercooler built into the assembly - it's not a separate unit like the AMG stocker.....just a different design & when you drop weight with rims & exhaust, the net effect was an actual drop of 10 lbs on my car.

KLEEMANN Kompressor System V6 & V8

Low boost - Incredible power output

The KLEEMANN Kompressor system for V6 (M112) and V8 (M113) engines is the very essence of the KLEEMANN slogan "Comfort Power." High power output combined with a low boost pressure of just 0.5 bar makes the system safe and provides long-term durability for the engine.

The KLEEMANN Kompressor System is an Eaton type supercharger with an integrated air-to-water intercooler and is the only known system to combine the intake manifold, kompressor and intercooler into one integral unit. The intercooler is such a superior design that it holds its own patent.

The system design was chosen because of its ability to develop boost at very low engine revs, and to maintain that boost consistently throughout the rev range until maximum engine revs is reached. As a result the engine has a characteristic smooth power band with no peaks or valleys - just immediate power on demand without any hesitation.

For nearly two decades KLEEMANN has manufactured kompressor systems exclusively for Mercedes-Benz engines. Since the beginning KLEEMANN has continually improved on its original design to offer the most efficient, powerful, and safe engine tuning solution. Today intensive research and development as well as the use of cutting-edge technology has turned KLEEMANN into the world leader in kompressor solutions for Mercedes-Benz.

The efficiency of the KLEEMANN Kompressor System is obvious. Mounted on top of a 5.0 litre normally aspirated V8-engine, it immediately enhances the engine's power output from standard 306 Hp and 460 Nm (340 lb-ft) to up to 455 Hp and 585 Nm (433 lb-ft), without any need for further modifications to the engine.

KLEEMANN Kompressor Systems are CARB and TÜV approved and are available for all models (1997- ) with normally aspirated (NA) V6 and V8-engine.

-Matt
Old 05-12-2007, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
weight

Mine was weight at a professional racing shop that measured the weight at all 4 corners. The balance between left right btw is right on.

Mine comes with the 030 package so there are little areas that make the car a bit heavier. I'm sure the larger rotors add some weight. The 030 doesn't come with a spare tire which negates some weight gains. Why is mine 40lbs heavier than Matt's? I honestly don't know mine is an 06 vs his 05 so maybe something was added. I think Matt's idea of the exhaust definitely is part of it.
I have also reduced at least 72lbs just from the rims. You would not believe how heavy the 030 rims are. Its silly.

Btw the intercooler is extremely light. While the supercharger does add some weight (aluminum vs Magnesium) it honestly isn't THAT big of a weight difference. I'd be shocked if it was more than 30 lbs. I don't know the weight of the Kleemann unit but my guess is that its similar to the Renntech in weight. I could easily lift it with one hand.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Interesting....

....wonder wtf was up with that C&D car, then...maybe they had some extra non-performance goodies on that sucker that jumped the weight up. Probably pimped it out w/dvd seats, etc, lol....

Well, if these guys are that light, we should see some pretty high trap speeds, then. OK, come on, get to track, take vids, post post post Post POST!! I wanna see these things in ACTION!
Old 05-13-2007, 12:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
OK, come on, get to track, take vids, post post post Post POST!! I wanna see these things in ACTION!
Improviz...passionate about the AMG arm of Mercedes Benz.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by EvilllEmpirE
ET was 12.6.........and blah blah blah blah blah!
And you should have stopped right there. You have us all here thinking you ran 11's already. All this speculation of ET's that you theoretically can do is crap until you post an actual run,video or something. Until then everyone is going to give you a hard time on this. Remember the saying:"Until it's been run it's not been done".
Please show us scanned slips of the world's fastest Blue Audi station wagon. We'll be waiting.!!

Hopefully I'll see you on the East coast!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 05-13-2007 at 10:33 AM.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:30 AM

2011 E-class coupe, 2012 C-class
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
And you should have stopped right there. You have us all here thinking you ran 11's already. All this speculation of ET's that you do is crap until you post an actual run,video or something. Until then everyone is going to give you a hard time on this. Remember the saying:"Until it's been run it's not been done".
Please show us scanned slips of the world's fastest Blue Audi station wagon. We'll be waiting.!!

Right on
Old 05-13-2007, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Hmmm.

I always thought the more precise way to figure out numbers for a 1/4 mile run was to make a pass down the track.

Now I know.
HAHA yes Evil hit the nail, perhaps all the races in the world should be stopped, we can just mathematically calculate which car is the fastest and then hand out gold medals to winners..
Old 05-13-2007, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by transferred
Improviz...passionate about the AMG arm of Mercedes Benz.
An AMG owner & member of a Mercedes forum with well over 2,000 posts to his credit is (gasp) an enthusiast?!?! What a shock! What a revelation!

But here's a newsflash: I'm passionate about cars, period, not just AMGs.

Even BMWs.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
An AMG owner & member of a Mercedes forum with well over 2,000 posts to his credit is (gasp) an enthusiast?!?! What a shock! What a revelation!

But here's a newsflash: I'm passionate about cars, period, not just AMGs.

Even BMWs.

As my postings show, i'm a big fan of AMGs myself. Check the sig for further proof. Renntech Stage II and 700bhp and 900lb/ft is going to bury anything on the highway. 210mph potential? I'd make sure to leave the kids at home for that one.
Old 05-13-2007, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I've been a car nut since before I could drive. Funny, because neither my Dad nor brother was/is a car nut. But I got da fever, that's for sure!

As my postings show, i'm a big fan of AMGs myself. Check the sig for further proof.
No need for me to do that; I've read your stuff.

Renntech Stage II and 700bhp and 900lb/ft is going to bury anything on the highway. 210mph potential? I'd make sure to leave the kids at home for that one.
Yeah, for sure....that is in-SANE! Did you see that vid of the Z06 going 200 on the Autobahn?? Those dudes were friggin' nuts!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
And you should have stopped right there. You have us all here thinking you ran 11's already. All this speculation of ET's that you theoretically can do is crap until you post an actual run,video or something. Until then everyone is going to give you a hard time on this. Remember the saying:"Until it's been run it's not been done".

His car runs 11's @ LACR, I will let him post his time because I just watched the run. It was high 11 but that is ******* fast!! It was 84 degrees, track was good and sticky! The modded S4's ruled the strip as BMW and MB failed to bring out any capable cars. I was the fastest AMG on the strip and managed to only be slightly murdered by the S4, I did beat him once! My car is not even close to Mr . Evil Empire, I could likely take him from 170-190 LOL. I beat a 997 Turbo and one of the fastest S4's I have ever seen, I will post the slip for ****s and giggles. This guy reeled my sedan in like I was sitting in mud well kinda, I think I earned the respect of the Audi drivers. Only BMW that impressed me was the STOCK 335, wow that is a heck of a car!!! M3 got waxed, M5 buh bye, no M6 showed no e55 no e 63, I am very dissapointed in So cal BMW and Mercedes owners. Oh yeah 2 P cars woohoo..Before you guys laugh at me note I won the second race !!!

Old 05-14-2007, 12:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Wtf did he do to blow that run on the left (compared to the run on the right, that is)?? Must have bogged or had a nice cabin full of clutch smoke!!

Originally Posted by juicee63
His car runs 11's @ LACR, I will let him post his time because I just watched the run. It was high 11 but that is ******* fast!! It was 84 degrees, track was good and sticky! The modded S4's ruled the strip as BMW and MB failed to bring out any capable cars. I was the fastest AMG on the strip and managed to only be slightly murdered by the S4, I did beat him once! My car is not even close to Mr . Evil Empire, I could likely take him from 170-190 LOL. I beat a 997 Turbo and one of the fastest S4's I have ever seen, I will post the slip for ****s and giggles. This guy reeled my sedan in like I was sitting in mud well kinda, I think I earned the respect of the Audi drivers. Only BMW that impressed me was the STOCK 335, wow that is a heck of a car!!! M3 got waxed, M5 buh bye, no M6 showed no e55 no e 63, I am very dissapointed in So cal BMW and Mercedes owners. Oh yeah 2 P cars woohoo..Before you guys laugh at me note I won the second race !!!

Old 05-14-2007, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Wtf did he do to blow that run on the left (compared to the run on the right, that is)?? Must have bogged or had a nice cabin full of clutch smoke!!
This car was all over the place time wise, His best time and I believe the 2nd best of the day of any car was against me. I decided to race him again , figured eh wtf , I just want to get better. I got the jump, and he missed a shift, This car is so fast 2nd half of the track it is ridiculous! I have no idea what they do but they are beatable because you gotta hit your shifts. I think I was beating stock S4 and RS6 all day, but the modded Evil wagon and some others were trapping @ 115-118. I held him off, LOL. I think the annaouncer , crowd and videographer were stunned. The great advantage of the 63 is it is very steady once you get out of the hole!! If you can beat these guys out many times they panic and shift too soon. The 997 driver also waxed me by a full second. I lined him up again and beat him with an MOV of .021. I was pissed that my E55 highly modded breathren did not show up to at least give the little Audis a run!

This S4 looks like it would do 11.1@127 doing the DA(4900)
SO seems like even modded 55s would get destroyed?

Maybe Jays CL600?

Somebody next time come help me out , the 63 stock lost to no other stock Audi or Bmw. Is a 997 turbo considered stock, yeah he got beat too have video cannot figure how to post it. Announcer says " theres a true KODAK moment. Fricken video is a .vob file? WTF need a conversion to .avi or .wmv, how do I do it .
Old 05-14-2007, 01:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Video converters....

...check out tucows.com; they've got some freeware/shareware/trial sw that'll do the conversions you're after.

Yeah, you can get those S4's pretty quick, no doubt about it! But like you said, in the heat of the moment, a manual can trip you up...autos are definitely an edge in that dept!!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Thanks, It was a fun day and I did actually meet mr. Evil, funny he was a nice guy and looked like he was pretty serious about this stuff. The clutches were dropping on these cars like the prices of homes in Fallujah
Old 05-14-2007, 10:57 AM

OMG EvilEmpire you roasted the CLS63, which is my favourite.. good race though. That Ingolstadt Audi must be very very fast and the tracktimes you posted earlier on were also realistic, a Stardestroyer respect for that

A friend of mine and I went to the Audi dealership last night to get a good deal on the S3 but then the dealer gave us a brochure of the new A5 and S5 and I was very impressed. Thinking of replacing our E-class with either the new C-class or perhaps the A5, I like the 240HP 3.0TDI Quattro (same price range the C220 CDI). Never owned a Audi before, lets see what happens

Btw we also went to the BMW dealer, upon my friends recomendation to see the new 335, but the dealer was a true arrogant racially prejudiced B**tard, who ruined my good mood!! Perhaps looking at my casual wear and age, he thought I was unserious. I so regret that I didnt replied back and just walked out of there. I'll never buy a BMW now!

Anyway good kill race

Last edited by AR.Shah; 05-14-2007 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I've been a car nut since before I could drive. Funny, because neither my Dad nor brother was/is a car nut. But I got da fever, that's for sure!

No need for me to do that; I've read your stuff.

Yeah, for sure....that is in-SANE! Did you see that vid of the Z06 going 200 on the Autobahn?? Those dudes were friggin' nuts!
I haven't but I'll check it out. I'm not much of a daredevil but 200mph is something I just need to do. I'll need an airstrip most likely. Anyways, you can start a tradition in your family and make cars a passion from now on!

Good runs Juicee and EE. A 118mph trap out of a compact wagon is so wrong but so right.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
I haven't but I'll check it out. I'm not much of a daredevil but 200mph is something I just need to do. I'll need an airstrip most likely. Anyways, you can start a tradition in your family and make cars a passion from now on!

Good runs Juicee and EE. A 118mph trap out of a compact wagon is so wrong but so right.
Thanks, you should have come out..It was really fun. The one run I have of EE was a 13.07@111? My wife told me she saw him run an 11.9@114. He was having probs with his clutch and I think all the audis the MODDED ones had wide ranging times based on the shift points. What was more amazing than anything was even after missing shifts etc.. the cars trapped at 117-119. I did see a 12.8@120mph. This is truly amazing. On the other side of the coin is my car that seemed to do 13.3-13.6 all day long 103-108 traps. So now I need to get the perfect launch w/o spinning and head straight. I am quite confident a stock 55 is not faster than a stock 63 after 200 plus runs. The discrepancy in time is simply because the 63 needs several thousand miles to open up and the fact that nobody takes the 63 to the track but me. apparantly nobody takes any benzes to the track cause , I seem to be the only one running. So to sum up the thread , Evil Empire likely would beat the cars he said he has beaten. On drag day however you miss ashift and even a stock 63 can down your tri-turboed s4!
Old 05-14-2007, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks, you should have come out..It was really fun. The one run I have of EE was a 13.07@111? My wife told me she saw him run an 11.9@114. He was having probs with his clutch and I think all the audis the MODDED ones had wide ranging times based on the shift points. What was more amazing than anything was even after missing shifts etc.. the cars trapped at 117-119. I did see a 12.8@120mph. This is truly amazing. On the other side of the coin is my car that seemed to do 13.3-13.6 all day long 103-108 traps. So now I need to get the perfect launch w/o spinning and head straight. I am quite confident a stock 55 is not faster than a stock 63 after 200 plus runs. The discrepancy in time is simply because the 63 needs several thousand miles to open up and the fact that nobody takes the 63 to the track but me. apparantly nobody takes any benzes to the track cause , I seem to be the only one running. So to sum up the thread , Evil Empire likely would beat the cars he said he has beaten. On drag day however you miss ashift and even a stock 63 can down your tri-turboed s4!
When this forum was bashing the 6.2 I had faith the engine would prove to be a good one. With the 030 package I bet your car tracks almost as well as it thunders down the straights.

There's a huge amount to be said for a good auto box like 7g. They shift so fast that it takes a good driver in a Z06 to claim a win, which there is a lot to be said for. I like stick but concede it is not necessarily the fastest, though I like it at the track.

I spoke with EE about coming to this meet but I'm out of state on business and have been for more than coming up two weeks. I'd like to come as I know my car can't compete with the big boys but I've ran some pretty good times. I have a buddy in Az. I was telling EE about. He has a daytona gray 03 RS6 putting out 600bhp to the crank. With an auto box and AWD, that thing is a true 1/4 mile monster.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
His car runs 11's @ LACR, I will let him post his time because I just watched the run. It was high 11 but that is ******* fast!! It was 84 degrees, track was good and sticky!

That's a good run by Evil compared to what he originally posted. Props! He redeemed himself on the 2nd run. But I am surprised at your mph on your CLS63. Which car is heavier ,the "CLS" or the "E" class?

Last edited by ProjectC55; 05-14-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
If we have a little boy for our next one, or if our daughter defies stereotypes!
Old 05-14-2007, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
That's a good run by Evil compared to what he originally posted. Props! He redeemed himself on the 2nd run. But I am surprised at your mph on your CLS63. Which car is heavier ,the "CLS" or the "E" class?

Actually this was not against EE. It was the fastest S4 super turbo, but EE has a similar set up. The cls is 175 lbs heavier. My car actually traps higher than any of the 63 or 55 that has run here. I think the best I have managed is a 108. and mostly 104-106. Remember it was 84 degrees and DA=4976 at the time of this run.

12.7@111 at sea level.

I was just happy to edge out such a capable ride. Watching him pull on me was truly scary, I was telling the car "come on , give me more powah!!!pls! I think the engine temp was 123c during the 2nd pass.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Destroyed a new Audi S8 Wagon & an new M6 Vert