Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

MY CAR VS ANNOYINGLY LOUD 90s MUSTANG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 12:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
MY CAR VS ANNOYINGLY LOUD 90s MUSTANG

Hey all,

I had a nice kill today. after not seeing my baby for a week (at the dealers ! )

anyways, for all you NY-ers, look out for a green-ish/blue early/mid 90s mustang, ANNOYINGLY loud, driving by a white dude with long blond hair.

so anyways, I see this guy in the rear view (very loud and caught my attention), racing a jeep cheroke about a block behind. and this guy cuts in right next to me. so im guessing, hey why not, lets see what exactly the dealers did to my car. (btw, they upgraded the transmission shift software), so green comes, I let him launch first, and WOW that thing is SO ANNOYING!, so I floor it, rear wheel spun a bit, then second gear shifts, and bam, im next to him, 3rd gear i pass him. but then theres a slower vehicle right ahead of me, so i slowed down, the stang passed me, and I cut over. and this guy "waits" for me. so I pull up next to him about 35ish mph, then we both floor it, and wow. lol I can say SEEYA! I was abt 6 cars+ ahead of him around 60. then at 70 he was literally FAR away. so I jam on my brakes at the next light, and this guy pulls up next to me, its a blonde hair white dude. looks at me with this like (screw you *******) kinda face, so i pop it in neutral and gave him a revv! lol, and green light comes, he floors it. while I signaled for a left turn hahaha!
Old 05-16-2007, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVE
LOL... some people just can't lose . Great show - tranny software eh? .
Old 05-16-2007, 01:43 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
Originally Posted by advans
... (btw, they upgraded the transmission shift software), ...
Hmmm, a dealership did this? What exactly for?
Old 05-16-2007, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by drexappeal
Hmmm, a dealership did this? What exactly for?
they did that to my car also.

after it was reprogrammed it would hold gear no matter what in M mode, before it shifted at redline
Old 05-16-2007, 03:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by AMG_55
they did that to my car also.

after it was reprogrammed it would hold gear no matter what in M mode, before it shifted at redline
Good stuff against TOMMY! Nice drivin
Old 05-16-2007, 03:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Hey all,

I had a nice kill today. after not seeing my baby for a week (at the dealers ! )

anyways, for all you NY-ers, look out for a green-ish/blue early/mid 90s mustang, ANNOYINGLY loud, driving by a white dude with long blond hair.

so anyways, I see this guy in the rear view (very loud and caught my attention), racing a jeep cheroke about a block behind. and this guy cuts in right next to me. so im guessing, hey why not, lets see what exactly the dealers did to my car. (btw, they upgraded the transmission shift software), so green comes, I let him launch first, and WOW that thing is SO ANNOYING!, so I floor it, rear wheel spun a bit, then second gear shifts, and bam, im next to him, 3rd gear i pass him. but then theres a slower vehicle right ahead of me, so i slowed down, the stang passed me, and I cut over. and this guy "waits" for me. so I pull up next to him about 35ish mph, then we both floor it, and wow. lol I can say SEEYA! I was abt 6 cars+ ahead of him around 60. then at 70 he was literally FAR away. so I jam on my brakes at the next light, and this guy pulls up next to me, its a blonde hair white dude. looks at me with this like (screw you *******) kinda face, so i pop it in neutral and gave him a revv! lol, and green light comes, he floors it. while I signaled for a left turn hahaha!

Good run, dude is emabarassin..
Old 05-16-2007, 07:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
yea drex, jose

they upgraded the tranny software, shift pattern is diff. the car would push a bit more towards the redline before shifting. and it wouldnt shift for no freakin reason!!

they also upgraded my vehicle software, as it says on my cluster, before i bought it in, it says something like "software version 88" now it says "software version 96". and my SA (which is one hell of a cool guy), said he got his service tech to re-flash my ecu with the newer maps. (which i doubt they have lol).

I swear if i see the mustang again, ima take a picture of it lol, or better yet. a video.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Yeah!!!! you kicked his A$$!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Hey all,

Yup, I've had my share of Mustang encounters lol. Good kill, hopefully he learnt some respect.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Yup, I've had my share of Mustang encounters lol. Good kill, hopefully he learnt some respect.
agree. mustang does not necessarily mean you rule the streets. theres us silent european killers!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
yea drex, jose

they upgraded the tranny software, shift pattern is diff. the car would push a bit more towards the redline before shifting. and it wouldnt shift for no freakin reason!!

they also upgraded my vehicle software, as it says on my cluster, before i bought it in, it says something like "software version 88" now it says "software version 96". and my SA (which is one hell of a cool guy), said he got his service tech to re-flash my ecu with the newer maps. (which i doubt they have lol).

I swear if i see the mustang again, ima take a picture of it lol, or better yet. a video.
How the heck did you know the dealership would do this? Did you ask for it or did they just tell you they were going to do it?
Old 05-18-2007, 07:01 PM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2004 S500
Sounds like "Redamus Neckus Maxus" has begun to infiltrate the Empire State.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by drexappeal
How the heck did you know the dealership would do this? Did you ask for it or did they just tell you they were going to do it?
I asked the SA to do it, but they really "cant" do it, because of emissions. but he wrote "check settings" on the sheet, and had his guy do it for me anyways.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
I see Gary been busy racing on the streets. How's it going? What happened to the SI meet or whatever you tried to setup? Let me know what's going on.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by 2MANYCARS
I see Gary been busy racing on the streets. How's it going? What happened to the SI meet or whatever you tried to setup? Let me know what's going on.
haha yeap, ive been fine man! how about yourself!, I didnt really "plan" any meets yet, hopefully one mid JUNE ish. but I want to set one up that more than just mbworld shows up! and ofcourse, gota find a nice place!