Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SLK55 and a sneaky Z350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:03 PM

Received 154 Likes on 38 Posts
c63 BS; lc500; F-pace SVR; Jaguar P8, c63 p31
SLK55 and a sneaky 350Z

Around 9pm this evening, I was driving up to a left turn light on to the Fairfax County Park way. There are two turn lanes and I decided to take the open lane on the further left side. As I approach the line, I saw a 350Z sitting at the top of the turn lane on the right side. It had after-market chrome rims, and a blond, female drive. She was in her thirties and dresses like she had just come from church or a job interview. So I didn’t thought much of it and started to play with my cell phone while waiting for the light

The light turn green and started to ease into the turn. Half way through the turn, I was going about five, ten miles per hour, and heard heard the Z gunned it. I thought: “ That it’s not what it sounded like.” “ C’mon, this lady really wants to race me?” The Z went through the turn lane and took the right lane on the parkway and started to pull. I was still thinking to my self that "there’s no way she’s racing me" "Is she crazy?" " Should I race her?" While these thoughts crossed my mind, the Z is pulling two...three...four....five car lengths ahead with the engine screaming. I decided “what the hell...” and kicked down the car. At this point, the Z was easily six or so car lengths ahead.

I was driving in Comfort mode so there was nothing happening for about a second or so. And then the wall of sound just hit me as the car slung forward like a roller coaster coming down a drop. Some where between sixty and seventy miles per hour my car passed the Z. I flew by the Z as if it was standing still. I didn't hear her engine anymore at that point (mine was a screaming freight train) so couldn’t tell if she let go of her gas too. I let go of the throttle then but the car continues to climbed up to about ninety or so. Her head lights was two small dots in the rear view mirror at that time.

The lesson I learned is that never judge a book by its cover. You can never tell when some one is out to get you. I’ll watch all the grandmas and soccer moms much more carefully from now on.

Last edited by Lizard; 06-20-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 CLK430 (sold) 03 CL55
Originally Posted by Lizard
Around 9pm this evening, I was driving up to a left turn light on to the Fairfax County Park way. There are two turn lanes and I decided to take the open lane on the further left side. As I approach the line, I saw a 350Z sitting at the top of the turn lane on the right side. It had after-market chrome rims, and a blond, female drive. She was in her thirties and dresses like she had just come from church or a job interview. So I didn’t thought much of it and started to play with my cell phone while waiting for the light

The light turn green and started to ease into the turn. Half way through the turn, I was going about five, ten miles per hour, and heard heard the Z gunned it. I thought: “ That it’s not what it sounded like.” “ C’mon, this lady really wants to race me?” The Z went through the turn lane and took the right lane on the parkway and started to pull. I was still thinking to my self that "there’s no way she’s racing me" "Is she crazy?" " Should I race her?" While these thoughts crossed my mind, the Z is pulling two...three...four....five car lengths ahead with the engine screaming. I decided “what the hell...” and kicked down the car. At this point, the Z was easily six or so car lengths ahead.

I was driving in Comfort mode so there was nothing happening for about a second or so. And then the wall of sound just hit me as the car slung forward like a roller coaster coming down a drop. Some where between sixty and seventy miles per hour my car passed the Z. I flew by the Z as if it was standing still. I didn't hear her engine anymore at that point (mine was a screaming freight train) so couldn’t tell if she let go of her gas too. I let go of the throttle then but the car continues to climbed up to about ninety or so. Her head lights was two small dots in the rear view mirror at that time.

The lesson I learned is that never judge a book by its cover. You can never tell when some one is out to get you. I’ll watch all the grandmas and soccer moms much more carefully from now on.
Hey you should of gotten her phone number as you passed on by just wave your phone at her, lol

It's rare to come across girls who race...well for me anyway, so never slip you never know watcha might encounter. Nice kill.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:10 AM

996 C4, previously owned 996 c2, c32 amg, 350z, R33 GTR, R34 GTR
Originally Posted by John 99CLK430
Hey you should of gotten her phone number as you passed on by just wave your phone at her, lol

It's rare to come across girls who race...well for me anyway, so never slip you never know watcha might encounter. Nice kill.
she shut down, its not a kill

my wife drives the porsche like a hire car but girl racers are few and far between
Old 06-21-2007, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I had a similar run in with a 550i

I was rolling on my E55 with the wife on the middle lane of the freeway and this guy wants to merge on my lane with no room.

so I make him get behind me and he starts to gun it a few cars back and switches to the left lane.

I'm travelling at 60 and he is going about 80+ and climbing fast

As soon as he hits my door I hit it, I'm in C mode and traveling at 5th gear.

I down shift to 4th and 3rd and catch up to him.. we stayed even about 2 seconds.. and then he starts to pull back. I hit 120 and I ran into traffic.

He was about 4 to 5 car back at that point and as I slowed down to 70, he flew by me like a TEG ricer.

I let him go, since he was travelling with his GF and probably had enough *** whooping for the day.

My wife also was a bit pissed, but she understood why I had to do it.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01 ML55, 91 Supra Turbo, 05 Audi S4
Good Kill!!! BE careful there are a lot of Danica Patrick wannabe's lurking around...LOL!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 04:22 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Nice win! I just got my sprintbooster installed I have been looking for someone to run with but there hasnt been anything... its seems like everytime im in the Jeep ill see guys racing left and right but never in the SLK55.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Originally Posted by hanniep
Good Kill!!! BE careful there are a lot of Danica Patrick wannabe's lurking around...LOL!!!
yeah very true.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by hanniep
I wish...Only in my dreams.....lol

I have raced a few chicks before, but I usually never pass them by more than a length or two cause I wanna give them time to realize that I am more interested in getting their number than completely destroying them in a race lol.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55

The real lesson learned here is you should treat every stop light like a potential race!

And why does everyone drive in comfort mode? F that ****.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:07 PM

1984 Corolla (sold) 1989 BMW (sold) 1988 Conquest (sold) 1991 CRX (sold) 1994 M3 (sold)..Silly yet?

PFFFt

You are not gonna pick up 12? car lengths to 90 mph with only 50 extra hp. Get real here. Either no one was racing but you, or you were on the xbox.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:04 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
2002 CLK430
That was pretty cool she even wanted to play. I have seen some females w/ mods but never get on it.