Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

e36-M vs c32

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 07:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 C32 AMG, 2003 E39 M5
Same thing happened to me at set of lights a couple weeks ago. He rode my *** till it turned into two lanes as soon as it went to 2 lanes he passes and goes blowing by. Just at that time he came up to a set of lights that turned red. I pulled up next to him. He looks over and did the same thing and gave it a rev. I had 1 foot on the brake and one on the gas at about 2,800 RPMS. Light turned green and I immediately put a car length on him through 1st (Lot Of Wheels Spin From Really worn tires) and couple more cars in 2nd). I got to the next light and he would not even look over.

Originally Posted by Eurowow
On the way home around 10:15 pm, heading 380 south towards San Mateo area Here iam at a red light, all of sudden a Silver E36-M pulls next to me REVing his engine i'm tired, but since i'm here lets have some fun. Light turns green, He lightly launchs, i'm playing catch up road is clear i gun for it ! i passed the M around 40MPH took it up to 120ish, the older M is about few bus length back? here i thought this M might be moded reving at me * i dont conisder this as a Kill * since the older e36m's are weaker compare to our 32's, heck he pick the wrong fight.