Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Attention all you racers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 11:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk 500 2003
i agree lesser cars should know thier place lol.

very race when its not safe
Old 11-18-2007, 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by jturkel
+1.....the CLS500 would get walked by an LS1, WS6, 2003+ cobra, STI, EVO, possibly S2000....i dont think those CLS500s are that fast. you need to be careful what you race, b/c there are a lot of these cars out there that are faster
+2
Old 11-19-2007, 09:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
CLS500 is strictly baller status. Not a race car.

How do I know? I got the same engine in a lighter car and and I get into about a dozen races a week including both on the streets and the track.

Best I've gotten was a 13.8@100mph (of course, my car is heavier than stock but that should make it equal to a CLS500 or maybe even still faster).

Theres a whole slew of American musclecars and Import tuners that'll leave you buslengths behind. And an M6, wtf? That'd rip you a new @$$hole.

Racing is fun and all, but don't try to be a snob and think you're superior because you got the 3 point star in your grill.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by JRAMGV8
The best part is that majority of people (like kids) don't know what a Mercedes can do. They'll look at your car and think "ha-ha" a grandpa's car. But to proof them wrong and their reaction will be " I will never F**K with a Benz again"....
Maybe thats what you've seen...

I've tried racing plenty of ricers, both for fun and for money, and some of the comments are...
"I ain't racin that! I got a 4cyl turbo, you got what, a v12 bi-turbo!?"
Or "this thing is worth 10 thousand dollars, yours is over a hundred."
"Exotic vs economy car? Nah"
And the classic "no way holmes." Lol.

Mercedes and AMG's get tons of respect in the ricer crowd. Most ricers known not to mess.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Maybe thats what you've seen...

I've tried racing plenty of ricers, both for fun and for money, and some of the comments are...
"I ain't racin that! I got a 4cyl turbo, you got what, a v12 bi-turbo!?"
Or "this thing is worth 10 thousand dollars, yours is over a hundred."
"Exotic vs economy car? Nah"
And the classic "no way holmes." Lol.

Mercedes and AMG's get tons of respect in the ricer crowd. Most ricers known not to mess.
+1......but you cant necessarily rule out turbo 4 cylinders....

there are modded evos and stis running 11s, 10s all over

heck, my roommates last car, a turbo'd 4 cylinder GSX eclipse, ran low 11s and trapped 120
Old 11-19-2007, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by jturkel
+1......but you cant necessarily rule out turbo 4 cylinders....

there are modded evos and stis running 11s, 10s all over

heck, my roommates last car, a turbo'd 4 cylinder GSX eclipse, ran low 11s and trapped 120
Never did. I have respect for all cars. I've seen 4 cyls run times that would make 12 cyls cry. I'm just saying that I hear these types of things from the ricer crowd all the time. They think expensive cars would blow them away while in reality, they can range anywhere from 10-17 seconds on the 1/4 mile.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:45 PM

2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Originally Posted by 5IVE
I HATE all these kids on the road trying to race. I MURDERED a firebird yesterday at a stoplight...it was embarrasing. If another ricemobile/firebird/camero/mustang/pos tries to race me I will grab you by the pu$$y lips and wipe the road clean with your clitoris. Just because you have a custom exhaust, does not mean you can F*CK with us. Know your position in the vehicle heirarchy and stay in your damn lane.

Yikes, I hope I don't turn into you when I get my future AMG (my first MB). You should feel lucky to own a car like yours. You've been blessed in this world. Show some class.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
Originally Posted by SeattleBum
Yikes, I hope I don't turn into you when I get my future AMG (my first MB). You should feel lucky to own a car like yours. You've been blessed in this world. Show some class.
You are not above them in any manner just because you drive a Mercedes. People buy those cars because they are quicker than what they would have gotten in a similar price range. Have you ever tried to race a Ferrari? I know I have, does that make me a poser that doesn't know his place? Maybe he/she was just admiring your car. Enjoy your car and don't be a snob.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
Oh and just because it is a Toyota, Honda, whatever and not a Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari, doesn't mean it isn't a good car. A mercedes cost 80,000. If someone put that much money into adding performance parts for their honda civic, you would be crying as it would pass you with ease. Oh but, "It's still a Honda" right? Stop with your elitist bull crap and take it somewhere else. Go back to the ghetto and have them praise you.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:49 AM

'05 S600,' 04 GTO,Ducati 1098S
Originally Posted by LnkPrkSoldier
Oh and just because it is a Toyota, Honda, whatever and not a Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari, doesn't mean it isn't a good car. A mercedes cost 80,000. If someone put that much money into adding performance parts for their honda civic, you would be crying as it would pass you with ease. Oh but, "It's still a Honda" right? Stop with your elitist bull crap and take it somewhere else. Go back to the ghetto and have them praise you.

You remind me of the guy from Fast and the Furious:
"NOS!!! Thats what I need. Harry I need two of the big ones by tonight."

Owning a Mercedes doesn't give us the right to be snobs. Having money and an education does.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:32 PM

honda civic
Exclamation

yeah thats wat im talking about. were all going to get killed from idiot kids racing.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:33 PM

honda civic
youve got that right
Old 11-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by BigBody6
Owning a Mercedes doesn't give us the right to be snobs. Having money and an education does.
Your (now deleted) Anti-Semetic diatribe clearly displays your lack of an education....

Your Daddy's money won't buy you class, son.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:33 AM

Is @ Home
Originally Posted by stormkenny3
i agree lesser cars should know thier place lol.
By lesser, do you mean cars that cost less money?

Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Racing is fun and all, but don't try to be a snob and think you're superior because you got the 3 point star in your grill.
But its so funny hearing about how people with Mercedes think they own the road

Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Your (now deleted) Anti-Semetic diatribe clearly displays your lack of an education....

Your Daddy's money won't buy you class, son.
Not for me anyways, I pay for my own tuition. Classes are expensive.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Tangerine
But its so funny hearing about how people with Mercedes think they own the road
You mean, the one guy in the thread who came off w/that attitude, as opposed to the several Mercedes owners who basically told him he's an elitist and a fool?

For you to stereotype all Mercedes owners is no better than him stereotyping all non-Mercedes owners.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:45 PM

Is @ Home
Originally Posted by Improviz
You mean, the one guy in the thread who came off w/that attitude, as opposed to the several Mercedes owners who basically told him he's an elitist and a fool?

For you to stereotype all Mercedes owners is no better than him stereotyping all non-Mercedes owners.
Let me rephrase, I like hearing stories about the Mercedes owner (like the OT) with the mentality that they own the road because of the price tag of his/her car. While I am not generalizing since my mom and I both drive Mercedes, its funny to hear these kill stories

*jiggle jiggle
Old 11-24-2007, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Tangerine
Let me rephrase, I like hearing stories about the Mercedes owner (like the OT) with the mentality that they own the road because of the price tag of his/her car. While I am not generalizing since my mom and I both drive Mercedes, its funny to hear these kill stories

*jiggle jiggle
Ah, OK, gotcha....
Old 11-24-2007, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by 5IVE
I HATE all these kids on the road trying to race. I MURDERED a firebird yesterday at a stoplight...it was embarrasing. If another ricemobile/firebird/camero/mustang/pos tries to race me I will grab you by the pu$$y lips and wipe the road clean with your clitoris. Just because you have a custom exhaust, does not mean you can F*CK with us. Know your position in the vehicle heirarchy and stay in your damn lane.
Seriously, what are you 12?
Old 11-24-2007, 06:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 SL500R / 2003 BMW M5
[QUOTE=owning a Mercedes doesn't give us the right to be snobs. Having money and an education does.[/QUOTE]

What kind of comment was that? NOTHING gives YOU the right to be a snob toward ANYONE. Narrow minded thinking from an immature person. I know and interact with people who are extremely affluent and I can tell you, virtually none of them are snobby toward me or anyone else.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:30 PM

C300 (W204) w/ MM, P1, & 18"amg's
^+1

One Q' what about kids like me driving Benz? are we "trying to race" and are we able to bow in your greatness o mighty one? Mr.Ego why dont you relax? your driving a benz... so your life cant be that bad.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E90 M3
lol my dad gets revved at all the time
but not me...im a little jealous
hahahaha jp
Old 11-24-2007, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!

who said Lamboghini and money get girls attention??
Old 11-24-2007, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
The poster of this thread is a fucking joke...
Old 11-25-2007, 03:02 PM

BMW
Originally Posted by Brabus_x2

who said Lamboghini and money get girls attention??

holy ********** that was funny. thank you sir
Old 11-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

In the market
Am I the only one here who thinks it is lame to egg-on these ricer kids with their little street-racer games? I think that is a pretty irresponsible thing to do and I am betting wold buy someone some liability in the event one of these b@stards gets in a wreck. Granted I don't drive anything fancy or fast at this moment, but when I did I ignored the little punks who weren't worth my gas...mu $0.02

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Attention all you racers