Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Modded C6 Vette vs new M6 BMW vert w/pic's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 07:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by ttm6
dont think that link works either George, Ill take care of it for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udWTJGulARw I dont think Nevilles E55 was running that well on this run as you can see that the cls 63 hangs with it for a second and thats a clear indicator. Your car is FAST man, you have definitely taken it to the next level, that being said you and I need to make some runs one day.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e63 m6 2006
Originally Posted by E55JAY
dont think that link works either George, Ill take care of it for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udWTJGulARw I dont think Nevilles E55 was running that well on this run as you can see that the cls 63 hangs with it for a second and thats a clear indicator. Your car is FAST man, you have definitely taken it to the next level, that being said you and I need to make some runs one day.
you're right, his car wasn't running well that day and we've talked about running them again now that the weather is a bit cooler. should help the e55 a lot. as for my car it runs pretty consistant in any weather even after hard driving. nevel can definately testify on that.

hope to get you guys some vid soon on it.
plus would love to run and play with your beast.
take care and have a happy new year.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by ttm6
you're right, his car wasn't running well that day and we've talked about running them again now that the weather is a bit cooler. should help the e55 a lot. as for my car it runs pretty consistant in any weather even after hard driving. nevel can definately testify on that.

hope to get you guys some vid soon on it.
plus would love to run and play with your beast.
take care and have a happy new year.
Damn! I'd love to run your fast M6 coupe!! Sounds like w/your mods you'd prolly take me, what's your rwto? Alas I'm in Southern CA.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Clk&Slk
Sean,

Nice make-up stories. I need proof !!! You has 6 pics, 5 pics showed you're behind and one showed both was even.
Ohh my brutha Linh We gotta meet up bro! last time was a blast! Happy New Year Bro!
Old 01-17-2008, 04:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
As a build up to our run that's coming up

Sean,

The M6 vert weighs 400lbs more than the M5. Also, the type of people who buy convertibles are often (not always, so no flaming) less serious as drivers than those who go with fixed head autos.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Please record this on video...and make sure you run from down low all the way up to show the M's top end. Thanks, looking foward to it.