Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

90's style Acura Integra on the highway

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
ay stiggs, I had something like that today, here in brooklyn NY.

it involves 2 gen4 maximas and a previous body ES300. all they wanted to do was "pass me" and cut in front of me.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by advans
ay stiggs, I had something like that today, here in brooklyn NY.

it involves 2 gen4 maximas and a previous body ES300. all they wanted to do was "pass me" and cut in front of me.
Thats my point.....some people will do anything to pass you.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by Mu9enx
i don't see what's wrong with the brand? Honda continues to innovate and continues to produce reliable and economical cars. the Acura brand is getting rave reviews, and many of the lineup are significantly better built than other brands/marques. people these days
I'm sure Hondas are fine. Luckily I've never had to buy one.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 S430
Cool

13 years ago I had a 93 turbo integra with a b18 drop built sleeved and dfi. You wont belive the faces of people when I passed them now dont get me wrong, I wanst one of those guys that had stickers and a huge spoiler. It was stock looking on the outside with the only difference being I had the 95 gsr wheels on drag radials. The best one I had was I was comming back from a test n tune in sac raceway and on 80 jus pass davis there was aviper gts and a 95 corvette playing around doing 50-130 romps when I joined in and beat them both. I started @ low boost 10 psi and about 80 hit the high boost setting 24psi thats when their mouths open. It was cool too they gave me a thumbs up and I gave them their respect and we went on our way. but those things are scary when not built right.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
01' C32o
Originally Posted by westcoast5
13 years ago I had a 93 turbo integra with a b18 drop built sleeved and dfi. You wont belive the faces of people when I passed them now dont get me wrong, I wanst one of those guys that had stickers and a huge spoiler. It was stock looking on the outside with the only difference being I had the 95 gsr wheels on drag radials. The best one I had was I was comming back from a test n tune in sac raceway and on 80 jus pass davis there was aviper gts and a 95 corvette playing around doing 50-130 romps when I joined in and beat them both. I started @ low boost 10 psi and about 80 hit the high boost setting 24psi thats when their mouths open. It was cool too they gave me a thumbs up and I gave them their respect and we went on our way. but those things are scary when not built right.
salinas? my homeboy is from there.

seeing their faces after you gun it, priceless
Old 03-04-2008, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
Originally Posted by Stiggs
Thats my point.....some people will do anything to pass you.
i see this more from e46 3-series bmw owners or e36 318's. It really turned me off to the brand, hence why i didn't get a e46 m3.

i like mercedes, since more mercedes drivers are older and are usually more courteous on the road. I also love the fact its easier on the insurance, even the car is a lot more expensive.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold

yeah originally i was gonna drop a gt35 on my gsr. It was going to be fully spooned by 4rpm, which i wanted to coincide with the vtec and the power band of the car.

being pulled over a lot for being asian with spikey hair driving a japanese import discouraged me from followhing through with it.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 S430
Cool

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
yeah originally i was gonna drop a gt35 on my gsr. It was going to be fully spooned by 4rpm, which i wanted to coincide with the vtec and the power band of the car.

being pulled over a lot for being asian with spikey hair driving a japanese import discouraged me from followhing through with it.
yeah Iam glad I sold it back in 99 the heat was getting too much to the point that I could not take it out the cops already knew me and by that time I had retired it to trailer only at that point and seldom late night excursions. Even though my car had the sleeper look even with the stock muffler ( I had an eletric cutout) and stock wheels and no tint. They caught on to the hidden intercooler, (never cut out the factory grill) Also the fact that I had a pearl white paint job also made it stand out. but to anybody else it was priceless. lol and the fact that I always ran a mix of 91 or 93 pump and 114 race gas. Just in case I needed the high boost setting on the freeway. I have to say my best "suprise" to someone was at a stoplight in gilroy he has a SCed 91 mustang. He was just messin around with another car and I then pulled up, he thought it was gonna be an easy kill. The look on his face when I launched it and pulled on him halfway through 2nd gear to the next light he was pissed!
Old 03-05-2008, 02:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
01' C32o
yeah Iam glad I sold it back in 99 the heat was getting too much to the point that I could not take it out the cops already knew me and by that time I had retired it to trailer only at that point and seldom late night excursions. Even though my car had the sleeper look even with the stock muffler ( I had an eletric cutout) and stock wheels and no tint. They caught on to the hidden intercooler, (never cut out the factory grill) Also the fact that I had a pearl white paint job also made it stand out. but to anybody else it was priceless. lol and the fact that I always ran a mix of 91 or 93 pump and 114 race gas. Just in case I needed the high boost setting on the freeway. I have to say my best "suprise" to someone was at a stoplight in gilroy he has a SCed 91 mustang. He was just messin around with another car and I then pulled up, he thought it was gonna be an easy kill. The look on his face when I launched it and pulled on him halfway through 2nd gear to the next light he was pissed!
haha, i remember how the hottest kill was always the mustangs