Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Killed M5, got killed by County Police!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 11:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 211
[QUOTE=ItalianStallion;2704452]I got it last week. It's my first manual tranny car so I was actually learning stick on Thurs night (racing night) LOL. But I got it down enough that I can shift quick and at redline. Still working on rev-matching and all that fancy stuff lol.

Congrats I think this is a good time for me to come to Westchester and get my first win with a Zo6
Old 03-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Banned

S
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
I got it last week. It's my first manual tranny car so I was actually learning stick on Thurs night (racing night) LOL. But I got it down enough that I can shift quick and at redline. Still working on rev-matching and all that fancy stuff lol.

And yo, this thing is scary...tires break loose at like 60 in 2nd...I went sideways merging onto i95, I was in 2nd at 40 and floored it. Once the RPMs climbed the car went sideways... I love it

BTW, you gonna trade the Barbie Scooter in for an '09? Chrome rims and nav are now standard.
OMFG!!

WAS that you on Ocean PKWY in the BLUE ZO6 on SATURDAY NIGHT at around 11:50pm-12 at night.

Last edited by AmaSeller; 03-12-2008 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Rob, just PM me bro

GoDavAMG, I already have a modded E55 that wants to take a shot at me...but you know I'm down
Old 03-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Banned

S
Originally Posted by AmaSeller
OMFG!!

WAS that you on Ocean PKWY in the BLUE ZO6 on SATURDAY NIGHT at around 11:50pm-12 at night.
Bump for italainstallion
Old 03-13-2008, 12:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Bump for italainstallion
Nah bro, I got a black one. I don't think I was in LI Sat night...not sure lol but there are some mean Z06's out there with 700+hp
Old 03-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Banned

S
Nah bro, I got a black one. I don't think I was in LI Sat night...not sure lol but there are some mean Z06's out there with 700+hp
I had to try that car out for myself and see what all the talk was about. Lets just say it got 20 cars on me instantly
Old 03-13-2008, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
I had to try that car out for myself and see what all the talk was about. Lets just say it got 20 cars on me instantly
Haha. Yeah, yesterday I was chillin' with a babe on the highway and and this old white 5.0 'stang wanted a piece. Same with a modded Toyota MR2. The difference with this car and the CLK is: when I beat them in the Benz they do ricer flybys and get pissed. When I beat them in the Z06 I get smiles and thumbs up lol.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Banned

S
Yea its insane. Its as if I wasnt even moving but I was gunning it on Max and I was at like 94 on Prospect ExpWay and he just moves to like 150 in 1 sec I have no clue, its as If wasnt even moving.

This car looks sick in Real Life, the pics online usually do it no justice. Standing behind it, its freakin huge car (WIDE) and low.

I took a pic of it :

Last edited by AmaSeller; 03-13-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Yeah, even compared to my dad's Gallardo it looks much wider and more exaggerated. It's a big car for a little 2 seater.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
I have a lot of respect for the car and I plan on driving much more maturely with this than with the CLK or the SL.
Hmmmmm
You're not convincing us very well with your original post. Someone is looking out for you. I hope you don't crack that thing up. At least in the CLK you had a chance to live.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
cant post this kind of stuff in Z06 forum eh?
Old 03-13-2008, 09:09 PM

2004 C230K (Looking for new MB)
I got it last week. It's my first manual tranny car so I was actually learning stick on Thurs night (racing night) LOL. But I got it down enough that I can shift quick and at redline. Still working on rev-matching and all that fancy stuff lol.

And yo, this thing is scary...tires break loose at like 60 in 2nd...I went sideways merging onto i95, I was in 2nd at 40 and floored it. Once the RPMs climbed the car went sideways... I love it

BTW, you gonna trade the Barbie Scooter in for an '09? Chrome rims and nav are now standard.
Rev matching is actually easy to learn on a car with good throttle response. I learned rev matching on a Civic. It was rather hard on that teeny-tiny throttle body, and giganto flywheel. If I was matching into RPM's above 3k, I had to pump it twice. I got sick of it, and installed a 70mm throttle body, and aliminum fly. haha...

Learn it though. Driving fast is MUCH more fun with heel toe breaking, and rev matching. Its also really cool when coming to a stop at a red light. It sounds especially cool in a high displacement engine!
Old 03-13-2008, 09:48 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
LOL. You learned to drive stick the night before???

Bring that sucker around here. I want to see that ****.

BTW:
1) a Valentine wouldn't have helped you there. Blowing by a cop going 75 makes a detector pretty useless
2) you better have whooped that M5 in a Z or you should go back and practice shifting some more
Old 03-13-2008, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS, SLK, ETC
post pics of ur new car man!!! I guess u gave up on GT-ARGHH Eh?
Old 03-14-2008, 08:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by bmwbonehead
LOL. You learned to drive stick the night before???

Bring that sucker around here. I want to see that ****.

BTW:
1) a Valentine wouldn't have helped you there. Blowing by a cop going 75 makes a detector pretty useless
2) you better have whooped that M5 in a Z or you should go back and practice shifting some more
Yeah, I'll be around.

I was racing with the whole Central crew last night. I had everyone like this LOL. It pulls scary fast all the way to 150. Wheels chirp from 2nd to 3rd and car goes a little sideways lol. The other car recorded my runs, so hopefully I can get him to post it up on youtube.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by BoBcanada
cant post this kind of stuff in Z06 forum eh?
I got a ban threat for asking this question on the forums, "what gear do you guys prefer to race the Z06 in? I will be in Germany this summer and want to try my car out on the autobahn." The mod PM'ed me and was like "I know what this is about! Don't post anything racing related ever again!" and he gave me a warning and locked the thread. I'm guessing they've had a few deaths in the past or something
Old 03-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Banned

S
I got a ban threat for asking this question on the forums, "what gear do you guys prefer to race the Z06 in? I will be in Germany this summer and want to try my car out on the autobahn." The mod PM'ed me and was like "I know what this is about! Don't post anything racing related ever again!" and he gave me a warning and locked the thread. I'm guessing they've had a few deaths in the past or something
lol they probably talk about barbie dolls on that forum.

Will Mailbu Barbie fit into my passenger seat and if so, how much faster will my car travel
Old 03-14-2008, 02:19 PM

c32amg,c240
Talking

Idk man about that,but if do go to germany make some videos that would be awesome to see it in action.Hopefully one day you can put that vette on youtube doin a couple of runs,im sure everyone here would love to see it,take care bro.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by ytryc32amg
Idk man about that,but if do go to germany make some videos that would be awesome to see it in action.Hopefully one day you can put that vette on youtube doin a couple of runs,im sure everyone here would love to see it,take care bro.
I got a nice vid of me vs a modded Evo IX from last night. Hopefully I can get him to post it up on youtube.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:39 PM

c32amg,c240
Thats whats up,just give us the link when do have it.Knowing you lol you might run into a lambo or ferrari by your luck.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SOLD 04 E55 Now 93 w124 3.2 sold W210 E55 sold waiting on W211 E63 p030
If it was a japenese car you would have been served... trust me on that.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by EdoubleNickel
If it was a japenese car you would have been served... trust me on that.
Depends on the car dude...your Evo with 500whp would probably take me. A Supra on high boost would take me. The modded Evo I raced did not take me at all.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Depends on the car dude...your Evo with 500whp would probably take me. A Supra on high boost would take me. The modded Evo I raced did not take me at all.
He means served by the cops. As in you were driving a domestic. Helps when I'm using my 650pounds torque truck to full effect too
Old 03-18-2008, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by transferred
He means served by the cops. As in you were driving a domestic. Helps when I'm using my 650pounds torque truck to full effect too
Ohhh, ok yeah he's probably right. Cops hate JDM's, especially young guys driving them. It's a shame...
Old 03-22-2008, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
I was cruisin' up the parkway in the Z06 when I spotted 2 guys in a blue E60 M5. They both looked over and I could see them talking and pointing. The passenger gave a and the car downshifted and took off. There was heavy traffic so we didn't really get to play around too much or line up. Finally there was an opening and we both went at it. I was in front and the parkway started to curve so I took the turn at about a buck forty and by the time I hit the top of 4th gear he was way behind. I slowed down to let the M catch up and what do I see in my mirror?

I pull over and he yells "license and registration a$$hole! Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"
"Uh....I was doing like 55."
"I was going 75 and you blew the doors off my car."
"I'm really sorry officer, I don't think I was going that fast..."

He goes to his car with my license, comes back 10 seconds later and hands it back to me, "you're going to kill yourself and someone else. Slow your *** down!" and that was it! I said "uh, do I owe you something? A dinner certificate for you and the wife?"
"Have a good day and drive safe," and that was that.

I have no idea how I didn't spend the night in prison.

Now, before I get flamed for putting lengths on an M5, I want to state that it was not a clean race. Just more of a show-off thing, but we were both on it and it was aparent that there was a pretty big difference between our two cars in speed.

Congrats on the car! Heed the officers warning...I know its easy to speed or race in that car but be careful...maybe once you are tired of it you can go for the new S/C vette "the ZR1"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Killed M5, got killed by County Police!