Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Killed M5, got killed by County Police!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by ///AMG55
Did you buy used or new?

and please tell me you didnt put on the front plate!!!
New.

And why would you even ask a question like that? Of course no front plate ...I haven't even put my registration and inspection stickers on the windshield because I like the clean look lol.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XLR
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
New.

And why would you even ask a question like that? Of course no front plate ...I haven't even put my registration and inspection stickers on the windshield because I like the clean look lol.
LOL your funny

edit added:
Iagree those inspection stickers are pretty hideous. You guys I believe have two right? One circle red thing and another rectangle sticker next to it. Whereas, New Jerseyans only have one small sticker. And its free if your legit.

Last edited by ///AMG55; 03-25-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:48 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
Originally Posted by ///AMG55
LOL your funny

edit added:
Iagree those inspection stickers are pretty hideous. You guys I believe have two right? One circle red thing and another rectangle sticker next to it. Whereas, New Jerseyans only have one small sticker. And its free if your legit.
You people in NJ take yer damn road test in a friggin parking lot,lol

Bobby if it's nice this week CylinderHead&I may hit Edgewater.Then I can take the Batmobile for a quick spin down River Road,I'll even buy you a mocha- choco-skim-milk-latte-frappuchino-espresso-venti-grande
Old 03-25-2008, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Awesome man I'm glad you finally grabbed something you're happy with.

But dude you'd better learn that thing well or you're gonna become a statistic, we don't wanna see that happen. Those things are brutal fast and if you make one mistake you're never gonna be the same again. Remember you're surrounded by a fragile eggshell at all times.
Bobby he is speaking the truth here. You better be damn careful. You need to respect the power of that car and learn it b4 you try going all out buckwild.
That car could murder an inexperienced driver in seconds without him even realizing it. It happened to my younger brother who purchased his first ever motorcycle which was a Hayabusa GSXR 1300 when they first came out with very little bike experience. RIP. It's not the CLK500 bro.
Be safe,enjoy it and learn it first. Take it on a road course as well and drive it with a safety instructor. You'll really love the Z06 and enjoy it then. After some time, then you can join the get wild club

Last edited by ProjectC55; 03-25-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by oldgixxer

Bobby if it's nice this week CylinderHead&I may hit Edgewater.Then I can take the Batmobile for a quick spin down River Road,I'll even buy you a mocha- choco-skim-milk-latte-frappuchino-espresso-venti-grande
Sweet dude, PM me if you guys are gonna do this, I'll be there

Bobby he is speaking the truth here. You better be damn careful. You need to respect the power of that car and learn it b4 you try going all out buckwild.
That car could murder an inexperienced driver in seconds without him even realizing it. It happened to my younger brother who purchased his first ever motorcycle which was a Hayabusa GSXR 1300 when they first came out with very little bike experience. RIP. It's not the CLK500 bro.
Be safe,enjoy it and learn it first. Take it on a road course as well and drive it with a safety instructor. You'll really love the Z06 and enjoy it then. After some time, then you can join the get wild club
Carl, I'm sorry about your brother...yes, I really want to get lessons from an instructor because this car is no toy. The more I drive it, the more I see how much respect you need for it. Tires spin at almost all speeds and if you plan on going WOT through a bend, the back will spin right out. I really do try to exercise control and the more I drive it, the less I floor the loud pedal. But thanks man, I ain't gonna let anything happen to me or others on the road. Ttyl man.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:42 AM

2007 Porsche 997 TT

What's going on at Edgewater?
Old 03-26-2008, 11:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by bmwbonehead
What's going on at Edgewater?
There's a weekly meet at the StarBucks on River Road. Every thursday night. Lots of dummies popping the BOV's on their miniscule escargot-sized turbos and idiots on bikes doing stoppies, but the occasional NOPI chick in a short skirt kept me coming.

Plus some big dog whips show up usually.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:01 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
There's a weekly meet at the StarBucks on River Road. Every thursday night. Lots of dummies popping the BOV's on their miniscule escargot-sized turbos and idiots on bikes doing stoppies, but the occasional NOPI chick in a short skirt kept me coming.

Mmm. Sounds like a....douchefest. That being said, I'd like check it out For the NOPI ho's, that is.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes

Yeah,I remember us placing bets on when that tool was going to endo his GSXR&bust his ***.I wish I was cool like dat

If tomorrows nice,anybody down?
Old 03-26-2008, 02:29 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Yeah,I remember us placing bets on when that tool was going to endo his GSXR&bust his ***.I wish I was cool like dat

I may be down, but it's supposed to rain until Saturday
Old 03-26-2008, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX

If weather is good I'll most likely be there. But bonehead's right...rain
Old 03-26-2008, 04:50 PM
Banned

I'm off for a few wks&once I go back to work I'll never be able to get up in the a.m. so no Edgewater for me.Hopefully next week it will be nice
Old 03-27-2008, 06:01 PM

XLR
Is the Thursday night meet by the Starbucks also by the Brooklyn's Brick Oven Pizza Place?

Its not raining!? Anyone going?
Old 03-31-2008, 11:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Suzuki Burgman Executive
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Ohhh, ok yeah he's probably right. Cops hate JDM's, especially young guys driving them. It's a shame...
my budy's evo before he put in a 40r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Bp5Gp9tAo