Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

My Coupe VS Mini Cooper S Vert!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
My Coupe VS Mini Cooper S Vert!

Hi All,

I just ate up a cooper S vert!

funny story.

I like how most drivers assume that I have a c230 kompressor. The cooper S vert and I was waiting for the light, and he guns it, so I gun it... and I cut behind him because there was a slower vehicle on the right lane, and i follow him, pass the slow vehicle, then cut back over, and passes him. I slow down a bit and this F**ker tails me. so we both turn into a wide 2 way street...

and I'm ahead, and this guy is weaving left and right, trying to pass me...so i lean over to the right a little, and I give him the chance...and when his front is close by my rear, I gun it and I'm flying away. and he in the back eating dust.

THEN...we stop at the next light and I lean over to the right (because i needed to make a right) but I didnt signal, and this guy thinks he can "beat me" so he cuts right next to me.

I wanted to be a total D*ck and revv up my car. SO..I DID!

Then the light goes, and he floors it, and I'm making a turn, haha its so funny!
Old 04-13-2008, 08:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Drivers like that I just back off.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
BMW and Mercedes
To be honest, his side of the story could have read like:

I was in a hurry, running late for work, and this fool in a MB thinks I want to race. So he guns it, cuts me off, and then the SOB slows down.....all I want to do is f**king get to work and avoid dumbasses. Then he proceeds to box me in, and finally when he backs off a bit, its way to close to get by him w/o being a jackass and endangering everyone. By then I'm pissed and my emotions take over....

Just a thought....I've been in the 'other guy's' shoes that I just described, and there is honestly nothing more irrational and angering than some punk who tries to play games with you in traffic.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by FLYNAVY

I was in a hurry, running late for work, and this fool in a MB thinks I want to race. So he guns it, cuts me off, and then the SOB slows down.....all I want to do is f**king get to work and avoid dumbasses. Then he proceeds to box me in, and finally when he backs off a bit, its way to close to get by him w/o being a jackass and endangering everyone. By then I'm pissed and my emotions take over....

Just a thought....I've been in the 'other guy's' shoes that I just described, and there is honestly nothing more irrational and angering than some punk who tries to play games with you in traffic.
That's pretty damn funny when you look at it that way.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi

lol it would be funny if he was going to work at night. he's the one that originally wanted to "race" since he's tailed me for a while.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW and Mercedes
Originally Posted by advans
lol it would be funny if he was going to work at night. he's the one that originally wanted to "race" since he's tailed me for a while.
I would be tailgating the **** out of you if the situation I described had transpired. Tailgating =/= Desire to race....pretty much ever. It's generally what people do when you are impeding them, and they want you to get out of the way. Not saying what you said wasn't true for you (its not like I was there), but there are 2 sides to every story. Work is not the only thing one could be in a hurry for.....plenty of times I've been on my way home, and just wanted to get there quickly and not deal w/ anyone and something like this happens.

Last edited by FLYNAVY; 04-14-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by advans

Funny the mini looks faster than it is.

There was one at the track today itwas pounding out 16.93 second 1/4 mile times.
Announcer was sying stuff like "whoooooosh" man how does it feel?

your caris likely much faster , he was prolly trying to slay the evil black benz.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
I would be tailgating the **** out of you if the situation I described had transpired. Tailgating =/= Desire to race....pretty much ever. It's generally what people do when you are impeding them, and they want you to get out of the way. Not saying what you said wasn't true for you (its not like I was there), but there are 2 sides to every story. Work is not the only thing one could be in a hurry for.....plenty of times I've been on my way home, and just wanted to get there quickly and not deal w/ anyone and something like this happens.
well, he's the one that triggered the race.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW and Mercedes
By "gunning it off the line" or by tailgating you? Most times when people gun it off the line by me, they are hoping to get over into my lane....not race. Now I don't always let them but I wouldn't say that this is necissarily a challenge to race. But whatever, good kill I guess, though I don't know if I would brag about killing a Mini Cooper

Nice looking coupe BTW

Last edited by FLYNAVY; 04-14-2008 at 12:46 AM.