Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

BMW, Dodge, Audi!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 12:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 SLK55, 08 R32
BMW, Dodge, Audi!

Well this is a 3 part story starting with an e39 M5 and ending with a Stage III S4… The GF and I were on our way to make a deposit at the good ole City Bank when a kid in a M5 was cutting through traffic he hits a red light I pull behind him (cars in the other lane). He guns it at the light I accelerate to show him I would like to go! No cops around so we get side by side and we both mash on it at the same time I take off he comes up on a couple cars in his lane and switches to mine by that time I had a good 5 cars on him we both exchange thumbs up and go separate ways! Well we deposit the check and hop on the freeway we are just cruising at the speed limit when all of a sudden a god damn Dodge Caliber cuts us off really badly. The kid in the back seat immediately starts clapping his hands and pointing. I pull up next to them it’s a girl driving with 3 D-bag guys riding with her. They start yelling god knows what at me all I could make out was "Your face is red" (I was playing football today at lunch time with some co workers lol) but what a great insult . I simply said "Enjoy your white trash life!" and gunned it, while my little 100lb size 0 GF was screaming ready to kill!!!!

Now the fun begins I was about to exit but saw and extremely loud older S4 (don’t know the model types with Audi but it was like a 2001 or so) drive buy. I was in a playful mood so I smiled at the GF and went after him. We pull right next to each other and he immediately started the “3 honks”! We both gun it I jump about a half a car then all of a sudden he FLYS by me put a good 6 cars on me. My GF was stunned I was laughing my *** off. Her comment “I thought you had a Super Man car?!?!” I pull next to him he’s smiling and I asked what stage he was he started laughing and he held up 3 fingers. I told him to get the hell out of here while I was laughing but he wanted to go one more with me half a car length. Well this time got about a car and then WAM he’s gone!!! He gave me a lot of thumbs up and peace signs really cool guy. All in all it makes me want a SC even more but the M5 kid and the S4 kid were great guy as for the Caliber I would have liked to kill everyone in the car!
Old 06-05-2008, 01:33 AM

Charger SRT-8
Nice. Nice kills. BUT....

Be VERY careful passing cars when racing - DON'T do it. If someone changes lanes and they don't see you - BIG BIG trouble at your power/speed levels.

Is that you or the GF next to the car?
Old 06-05-2008, 08:50 AM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
Nice. Nice kills. BUT....

Be VERY careful passing cars when racing - DON'T do it. If someone changes lanes and they don't see you - BIG BIG trouble at your power/speed levels.

Is that you or the GF next to the car?
Oh I no no I know it was quite safe whenever we really got on it just when the M5 and I raced there were 3 lanes he had a couple cars turn into it we both were able to get into the empty 3rd lane if necessary! I’m always safe if I’m going to race! Yea lol thats my GF in the pic I'm 5' 10" about 180 with about 5% body fat lol it was suppose to be a pic of just her over looking the beach but some how it ended up like that!

Last edited by IIIMBPIII; 06-05-2008 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:27 PM

CLK 430
I never let it go when people cut me off and find it amusing, I get into this trance of road rage and actually took an eclipse off the road with the S class when I was like 18. I guess thats too young to own mercedes but I had the money, why not. I keep tell story after story of road rage, i think i should make a tread cause this could get pretty interesting
Old 06-05-2008, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Originally Posted by hitneed
I never let it go when people cut me off and find it amusing, I get into this trance of road rage and actually took an eclipse off the road with the S class when I was like 18. I guess thats too young to own mercedes but I had the money, why not. I keep tell story after story of road rage, i think i should make a tread cause this could get pretty interesting
May want to be careful that. Don't know who's in the other car. At 18 you'd have made such easy pickings you don't even know it.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:28 PM

CLK 430
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
May want to be careful that. Don't know who's in the other car. At 18 you'd have made such easy pickings you don't even know it.
Ill continue with the story then. There was 2 of us in the car. after him throwing **** at my car and pulling his e brake so I would hit him when the chase started I was pissed! I got up on his left side and swerrved at him at which time he did the exact same thing. I caught his fender and tore through the whole side of the car, spun him around and stopped the freeway. I had a deep scratch in the old school S class. Pulled the car over and jumped out running to his car. The dude and his gf are freaking out and lock the doors before I yank him out. Anyways long story short he locked himself in and wouldnt get out, I kicked his quarter panels a couple more times to add to it. Jumped in the benzo and dipped. Just like you said I might have been an easy picking, turned the other way around. Yeah it was a stupid thing to do but if you wanna look in front of your gf dont do it like that
Old 06-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Ill continue with the story then.Blah blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah

Jail time.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:59 PM

Dad - CL550, Me C350, Sista B8 A4
That S4 probably was a Stage 3.... nothing to mess with unless your modded... they can run 11's on K04 turbos. Put some GT turbos on em and well its madness
Old 06-05-2008, 03:26 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by MBE50003
That S4 probably was a Stage 3.... nothing to mess with unless your modded... they can run 11's on K04 turbos. Put some GT turbos on em and well its madness
Yea I did some research... I've never been beating like that before I've raced my friends truck pushing over 700hp and he runs high 11's but this car literally made me look like i wasnt even accelerating good guy and fast car!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:21 PM

09 335i 03 CLK55 AMG
B5's when modified are nothing to mess with...mines on the way to becoming a beast.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:40 PM

Audi S4
I just trolled this thread from a cross-posting on Audiworld. I've been following some GREAT stuff here - this is a fun place. I love the Eric Fletcher roast video and the thread identifying that scamming POS kid...

I've got one of those stage 3 S4s. It's a fun sleeper. Run's 11.8 @ 120 with cats and a full interior. Tows my boat and my 4-wheeler. Carries two little girls around quietly. Makes me feel like a pro rally driver in the snow!

I had the good fortune of driving (flogging the shi* out of) a CL65 AMG V12 twin turbo recently. It might have been as fast as the S - but there was so much wheel spin and the traction control doesn't completely disable - so it was hard to tell.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
hehe 3 s4 members muwhahahaha. S4 TAKE OVER!!!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:51 PM

2001 stage 3 s4 JHM tuned
that was me that was a fun run dude! real cool guy i just left infineon raceway when you saw me and once i saw you slow down i knew you were gonna wanna run..he he
Old 06-06-2008, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
lol, this is an mbworld thread with s4 owners talking

Last edited by Tommy_s4; 06-06-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:12 AM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by PinoyS4
that was me that was a fun run dude! real cool guy i just left infineon raceway when you saw me and once i saw you slow down i knew you were gonna wanna run..he he
Hahaha awesome bro you car was amazing PM your info we should get together sometime always looking for people who love and respect cars!

-CJ
Old 06-07-2008, 10:59 AM

06 SL65, 08 S550, 08 Range Rover SuperCharged
Ill continue with the story then. There was 2 of us in the car. after him throwing **** at my car and pulling his e brake so I would hit him when the chase started I was pissed! I got up on his left side and swerrved at him at which time he did the exact same thing. I caught his fender and tore through the whole side of the car, spun him around and stopped the freeway. I had a deep scratch in the old school S class. Pulled the car over and jumped out running to his car. The dude and his gf are freaking out and lock the doors before I yank him out. Anyways long story short he locked himself in and wouldnt get out, I kicked his quarter panels a couple more times to add to it. Jumped in the benzo and dipped. Just like you said I might have been an easy picking, turned the other way around. Yeah it was a stupid thing to do but if you wanna look in front of your gf dont do it like that
Same type of situation my cousin was in with one minor difference. When he ran to twindow of the other car to beat the sh**t out of him, he was staring down the barrel of a 45. Must have been hilarious watching him pee all over himself. Bottomline you may think you're the toughest king sh**t on the road, but let me tell you're not. Someday you may be standing there with sh**t on your face and pee running down your leg.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:11 PM

CLK 430
Originally Posted by MSL01
Same type of situation my cousin was in with one minor difference. When he ran to twindow of the other car to beat the sh**t out of him, he was staring down the barrel of a 45. Must have been hilarious watching him pee all over himself. Bottomline you may think you're the toughest king sh**t on the road, but let me tell you're not. Someday you may be standing there with sh**t on your face and pee running down your leg.

I dont act tough though. Im a pretty mellow driver until somebody ****s with me. Then again living in hood I dont never leave the house without the eagle either. Yeah it was stupid, and i was a kid. but talking about the guy where this thread initially started I gotta give props to him for playing it cool, I would not have been able to control myself
Old 06-08-2008, 11:34 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
I dont act tough though. Im a pretty mellow driver until somebody ****s with me. Then again living in hood I dont never leave the house without the eagle either. Yeah it was stupid, and i was a kid. but talking about the guy where this thread initially started I gotta give props to him for playing it cool, I would not have been able to control myself
I've had my share of bad decisions in the past ending with fights Ive been training in MMA for about 4 years but I have been lucky to never get hurt. I've learned to control myself and not be a dumb kid anymore life is to short to lose it over some punks kids in a Dodge
Old 06-08-2008, 11:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
heh

let me know if you and PinoyS4 do meet up again ... I"ll join!

I think my car is a better match for a stage 3.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by SLK55R

Unless you have the supercharger upgrade it ain't happening. These are high 11 second cars.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:49 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by SLK55R

Deff I'll let you know I would love to see how you guys stand up to each other. My car was no match at all lol I arrange a day or something where we could get together!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:52 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
Unless you have the supercharger upgrade it ain't happening. These are high 11 second cars.
Hes got near 500hp to the wheel I think it will be quite a good race!
Old 06-09-2008, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
He does. Check his sig.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:16 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
He does. Check his sig.
Along with a lot of other goodies!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:47 PM

2001 stage 3 s4 JHM tuned
let me know what his best pass is at the track so far....mine is 11.50's at 123if it's around that then it'll be a driver's race

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BMW, Dodge, Audi!