Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

got to do couple improptu runs with an E63 AMG and a Flat Black M6...........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi S4 Avant and BMW X5 4.4
got to do couple improptu runs with an E63 AMG and a Flat Black M6...........

on Saturday on the TPK. I was headed to PA for a wedding and happened to come upon these 2 German beauties. I recognize the Flat Black M6 from some pics earlier this summer. Not sure who had the E63 AMG. We played around for like 3-4 pulls....but there weren't any clean clean honk off runs. I also wish I actually had a clutch left.....mine is completely shot, with nothing left. I shouldn't have even been playing around anyways....but the moment got the best of me...lol Hence....after the 4rth pull....I had to pull over to the shoulder since I couldn't shift into any gear whatsoever. Apologies that I couldn't do any clean runs. Anyways....hope I run into them some other time. Anyone know who the E63 traveling with the M6 might be? Cheers.....
Old 09-17-2008, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Well I know the dude with the M6...I also know he owns an E63 so I think that was both of his cas. I bet his friend was driving the E63. He's been busy lately but maybe he'll post on here.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Damn no action?
Old 09-17-2008, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Well I know the dude with the M6...I also know he owns an E63 so I think that was both of his cas. I bet his friend was driving the E63. He's been busy lately but maybe he'll post on here.

ahhh...i see The M6 was looking pretty mean....with red accenting (Angel Eyes, Striping on ties iirc, etc). The E63 looked stock.....but not sure. Anyways....it was fun just to have a random encounter like that....which hardly ever happens around here
Old 09-17-2008, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by EvilllEmpirE
ahhh...i see The M6 was looking pretty mean....with red accenting (Angel Eyes, Striping on ties iirc, etc). The E63 looked stock.....but not sure. Anyways....it was fun just to have a random encounter like that....which hardly ever happens around here
Definitely sounds like Jbizzy...that thing looks menacing...
Old 09-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Administrator

Received 798 Likes on 497 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
Definitely sounds like Jbizzy...that thing looks menacing...
Yeah JBizzy's got the FB M6--- fast too-
Old 09-18-2008, 02:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 GLC63s
hey!!!!!!! yeah the E63 is mine also, that was my roommate driving that car...we were headed down to maryland, and i think we must've passed u at one point, because i didnt see you until you ended up going past me, so i sent a message to him telling him to go follow u and see whats up and you took off haha....that was a lot of fun, your car is quick...and yes, the E63 is bone stock, its a lease so i dont wanna touch it yet...we were wondering what the hell happened to you, it looked like you blew the clutch because when u went to take off the one time i was behind u, u kinda hitched up a bit when u looked to upshift...car ok now?
Old 09-18-2008, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
hey!!!!!!! yeah the E63 is mine also, that was my roommate driving that car...we were headed down to maryland, and i think we must've passed u at one point, because i didnt see you until you ended up going past me, so i sent a message to him telling him to go follow u and see whats up and you took off haha....that was a lot of fun, your car is quick...and yes, the E63 is bone stock, its a lease so i dont wanna touch it yet...we were wondering what the hell happened to you, it looked like you blew the clutch because when u went to take off the one time i was behind u, u kinda hitched up a bit when u looked to upshift...car ok now?
hey........yea, my clutch has been gone for last couple weeks, I shouldn't even have been messing around since the RMPs just shoot up abut the car doesn't really go...lol Ayways...yea, on that one run, I toasted the clutch so bad it wouldn't go into any gear. I rolled for a bit on the shoulder and let it cool down, and it finally got into gear after a couple minutes.

Anyways...it was fun just for the random encounter. I got a fresh clutch going in early next week so hopefully it'll be all good. Going to Edgewater 2nite?

Last edited by EvilllEmpirE; 09-18-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:24 PM

2019 GLC63s
hey........yea, my clutch has been gone for the last couple weeks, I shouldn't evenhave been messing around since the RMPs just shoot up abut the car doesn't really go...lol Ayways...yea, on that one run, I toasted the clutch so bad it wouldn't go into any gear. I rolled for a bit on the shoulder and let it cool down, and it finally got into gear after a couple minutes.

Anyways...it was fun just for the random encounter. I got a fresh clutch going in early next week so hopefully it'll be all good. Going to Edgewater 2nite?
thats good, good luck with it...nah i dont go up to the lot at edgewater; the cops that sit at the entrances would fill their quota just off of giving me repair tickets hah...i may try and catch some of the let out though and see if theres anything decent on the roads tonight...found a lightweight turbo crx last week that was very fast...if ur clutch wasnt fried id say we could meet up for a friendly run afterwards
Old 09-18-2008, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
thats good, good luck with it...nah i dont go up to the lot at edgewater; the cops that sit at the entrances would fill their quota just off of giving me repair tickets hah...i may try and catch some of the let out though and see if theres anything decent on the roads tonight...found a lightweight turbo crx last week that was very fast...if ur clutch wasnt fried id say we could meet up for a friendly run afterwards
fer sure....we can def meet up in the next couple weeks once I get my car back. I have a run with a new GTR lined up.....and got a couple other interesting cars we can run, including a RUF 550 GT2. I'll PM you
Old 09-18-2008, 07:29 PM

2019 GLC63s
fer sure....we can def meet up in the next couple weeks once I get my car back. I have a run with a new GTR lined up.....and got a couple other interesting cars we can run, including a RUF 550 GT2. I'll PM you
that sounds good, let me know.