Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Couple of my recent kills...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 11:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C32AMG
Couple of my recent kills...

Well since nobody wants to post some kills i decided to post couple of mine.

Last week i was in LA and had a nice run from Irvine all the way to San Diego with 911 cabrio. We where just playing around, but i think my car was faster. While doing this we dusted Mustang GT and E36 M3.

Today i went back to LA to pick up my friend from LAX and to spend with him couple hours, because he was leaving at night. On the way there i met a nice W203 debadged c-class with ( HRE ? ) 19 rims, double exhaust - 1 on each side. Same color as mine. Later i spanked Maxima, E36 M3 ( all the m3 drivers younger than 25 want to race me ) couldn't see his face after 120 - was 2 far away :p . Later there was an S4, same story ( bye bye ).

On the wasy back I spent about 2 hours trying to get back from 101 on 5 freeway and i could normally drive again only by the border. PT Cruiser wanted to race me and got his a$ kicked, but it was a nice run, cuz he was as fast as M3.

Finally in about 15 miles from home i spoted this car. I guess its was a Pontiac, you guys should know this car. Very small, same size as SLK, 4 exhaust tips ( its stock for sure i saw it b4 ). I heard they are hella fast and Pontiac stopped their production cuz it was very unsafe car. So when i was about to pass this car, i saw a guy around 45 driving it and his g/f or dauther, i don't know. She waved to me ( i was like ok cool she likes me. but i was wrong ) meaning bye bye and the guy just gunned it. Pretty much heavy traffic, i was going right behind him, cuz there was no place to pass him. Car was really fast, of cuz on as fast as AMG, so in about 20 sec, i finally had an empty lane in front of me and .... he lost. My car was much faster.

For the desert i killed 350Z and came home.
Over all i spend about 6 hours driving to LA and back, just because of the traffic jams, but still had fun and saw my friend.

Btw heres the picture of 911 i was having fun with last week.

Last edited by Rusboy; 01-14-2003 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-15-2003, 12:50 AM
av2

C32 AMG
Did you try racing the 911 with your C32? That'll be an interesting race.
Old 01-15-2003, 12:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 E550 Sedan
LOL.... i thinks it's time for me to buy a porsche.... haha nah.... still too young....
Old 01-15-2003, 01:58 AM

02 C32AMG
Yes i tried. I didn't get a chance to race with him from the light or something, but each time when he floored it i was able to keep up and to gain a little.

I also raced a 911 once in San Diego. It was an older guy. I was standing at the light and he asked me if i like my new car ( i didn't have a licence plates on ) and how many hp it has. We tried to race and I lost , because I did a power brake and my wheels started to spin really hard. On the next light i didn't power brake and gained about 1 car on him. I really love 911 and i think i should've get a used 911 insted of my C32, o well.
Old 01-28-2003, 05:27 PM

1076 450 SE
I am sorry, but I am going to have to call bull**** on these stories. First of all, PT Cruisers are nowhere NEAR as fast as M3's, not even down a hill. How do I know? My MOM drives one.

And that Pontiac that is the same size as the SLK, that you claim is 'hella fast' - do you mean the FIERO? I don't think ANYONE would describe Fiero as hella fast. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh, and I've seen that 911 pic before, on another board, and another thread. I think you've been keyboard racing a bit too long.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:57 PM

02 C32AMG
Originally posted by Northern450
I am sorry, but I am going to have to call bull**** on these stories. First of all, PT Cruisers are nowhere NEAR as fast as M3's, not even down a hill. How do I know? My MOM drives one.

And that Pontiac that is the same size as the SLK, that you claim is 'hella fast' - do you mean the FIERO? I don't think ANYONE would describe Fiero as hella fast. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh, and I've seen that 911 pic before, on another board, and another thread. I think you've been keyboard racing a bit too long.
Ola-la

Yep i was bull**** keyboard racing for a little bit too long.
And my race videos with E46 M3 from BMW boards are bs.
Oh im sorry but i post under differnt name on bnzsport.com

ITS E43GUY and yes i posted same picture of 911 at bnzsport. DO you want me to post on bnzsport that ur and ***hole? Ill do it.

I basicly don't care what ur mom drives, but Pt. C i raced was as fast as E36 M3. Probably he had some mods done to his car, i don't know. Hopefully you didn't expect all the car on the freeway to be stock?!

Now back to Fiero.
I said i heard they are fast as hell and then i typed that my car was much faster.

Anyway thx for your comments. AND THIS IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU FULL SIZE PICTURE OF THIS PORSCHE 911.

CLICK HERE
http://home.san.rr.com/bimmerman2/wassup.gif
Old 01-29-2003, 01:51 AM

2002 CLK320
Talking

Thats freakin hilarious Rusboy!

HAHHAHA, this suckers first post and he makes himself a fool......"my mommy drives a PT cruiser and she's the ****!....you're lying cuz my mommy said so....blah blah blah"
Old 01-29-2003, 09:30 AM

1076 450 SE
Hi guys,

Regardless what you do to a PT Cruiser you aren't about to make it M3 fast - the drag co-effecient on the car combine with the current, pre-turbo powertrain/fwd aspect make it kind of a pointless task, unless you are into spending tons of money and having an unstable car. The reason I mention my mom's PT is to give you the clue, that yes, I have driven one.

As for the Fiero, I know their not fast because I was ice-racing this Sunday and my friend brought his Fiero - he is also a regular at our drift meets. I figured anyone with any knowledge about cars would know that the only thing Fieros were famous for was catching fire.

And incidentally, it wasn't bnzsport where I saw that photo. I have only had the Benz in my collection for about 2 weeks.

I could care less what you post about me here, or on bnzsport, or montrealspeed.com, or montrealracing.com - it really doesn't matter, it's just the internet. I post under different names too, does that make us brothers? I just call it like i see it, dude. Wow, you have 6 posts on bnzsport? That definitely convinces me of the veracity of your posts.

I actually do race, from time to time - you can see video of me ice racing at montrealspeed.com, in one of my other, non-Benz vehicles.

I still am not feeling your story, but like I said, who cares? My intention was not to insult you, and I am sorry I did not choose my words better. I just see so much stuff like this posted everywhere, it gets hard to keep quiet.

Last edited by Northern450; 01-29-2003 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:48 PM

'97 MB E420 Sport/'88 MR2
Re: Couple of my recent kills...

Originally posted by Rusboy
PT Cruiser wanted to race me and got his a$ kicked, but it was a nice run, cuz he was as fast as M3.

Old 03-15-2005, 02:39 AM
nRo

2005 C230K SS
i dont think it would have been a fiero..maybe confusing it with a Trans AM....?
Old 03-15-2005, 01:44 PM

///E63V10 ///F80CS ///Can-Am X3 XRS
Rus, you're on a roll man, what's in the C32?
Old 03-15-2005, 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Neither one of the PT Crusiers is anywhere near as fast as an E46 M3. Take it for what it is, but if you the PT Cruiser gave you any kind of challenge, you better get that engine checked. The other car you are thinking about is the Pontiac GTO. The 911 Cab, which is the slower of the two base 911's is listed below as well.

E46 M3
http://www.grmotorsports.com/m3test.html
0-60 in 4.8

http://www.motortrend.com/features/n...che/index.html
0-60 in 4.9

MB C32 Specs
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/S...50/w203c32.htm
0-60 in 5.2

Pontiac GTO
http://motortrend.com/roadtests/coup...to/index4.html
0-60 in 5.3

PT Cruiser Specs - Auto
http://www.automotive.com/2004/12/ch...pecifications/

PT Cruiser Specs - Turbo
http://www.automedia.com/autoReviews...1pt.asp?affid=
http://motortrend.com/roadtests/wagon/112_0205_turbo/
0-60 in 7.5

Last edited by ldangeli; 03-15-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by Northern450
Hi guys,

Regardless what you do to a PT Cruiser you aren't about to make it M3 fast - the drag co-effecient on the car combine with the current, pre-turbo powertrain/fwd aspect make it kind of a pointless task, unless you are into spending tons of money and having an unstable car. The reason I mention my mom's PT is to give you the clue, that yes, I have driven one.
I've seen PTs running low 11s. Major engine mods, sure, but its possible, anythings possible with the right budget. Also, shove some heads, off road H-pipes, upgrade the Turbo one of those-- and the drag wont matter until the triple digits.

As for the Fiero, I know their not fast because I was ice-racing this Sunday and my friend brought his Fiero - he is also a regular at our drift meets. I figured anyone with any knowledge about cars would know that the only thing Fieros were famous for was catching fire.
Fiero? Slow? Stock? Yes, I've also seen Fieros run low 9s. Engine drop, shove in a big block of some sort-- change the shell to a Diablo, and you got a blown *****. Haha, anyways, with the proper mods, you can make a minivan run 12s.

And incidentally, it wasn't bnzsport where I saw that photo. I have only had the Benz in my collection for about 2 weeks.
Cool.

I could care less what you post about me here, or on bnzsport, or montrealspeed.com, or montrealracing.com - it really doesn't matter, it's just the internet. I post under different names too, does that make us brothers? I just call it like i see it, dude. Wow, you have 6 posts on bnzsport? That definitely convinces me of the veracity of your posts.
No, not brothers-- just alike in some mysterious way.

I actually do race, from time to time - you can see video of me ice racing at montrealspeed.com, in one of my other, non-Benz vehicles.
Sweet-- exact link?

I still am not feeling your story, but like I said, who cares? My intention was not to insult you, and I am sorry I did not choose my words better. I just see so much stuff like this posted everywhere, it gets hard to keep quiet.
Your words were fine-- its just trying to tell someone that their story is complete bull****, when THEY were there, NOT YOU. Trust me, I know.

Best Regards,
John
Old 03-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Banned

F248 F1
ur probably thinking about the GTO ?
Old 03-19-2005, 07:17 AM

just a little up and up for you guys

-A good driver in a slow car can be as fast as a crap driver in a fast car.

not everyone can race as fast as Factory 1/4 mile times.
you cant pull up to a car and say that car runs a 12.4 i should beat it, my factory spec is 12 flat.
(roll my eyes)
Old 03-19-2005, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by egutie6970
ur probably thinking about the GTO ?

GTO is not een close to bieng the same size as an SLK. The only pontiac that would match is the Fiero.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
This thread should've been entitled "Retards on Display"

Last edited by Vomit; 03-20-2005 at 10:04 AM.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:13 PM

CL65 AMG '05
Originally Posted by Lexani
Your words were fine-- its just trying to tell someone that their story is complete bull****, when THEY were there, NOT YOU. Trust me, I know.

Best Regards,
John
I think he should tell you more often of that. A complete bull**** stories everywhere everytime. Especially in the kill section. You must be an old troll who does know how to shoot a video camera but doesn't know how to tranfer to your pc who happens to post a lot of post using "Plus Videos"

Why not try "PLUS BULL****" in future?

Last edited by JLLK; 03-21-2005 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Harsh. Thats what kills me about this forum...
Old 03-21-2005, 09:23 AM

CL65 AMG '05
Idangeli, I believe most of us has had enough of his bull****s.

I don't post much at all as you can see from my post numbers but it is increasingly annoying to see his post on decent threads. If you have no idea what I was talking about, do a search on all that he has post. You'll know what I meant, its self explanatory.

Don't be hating? Yea I'll try.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:20 AM

Cars
guys maybe he's thinking of the plymouth prowler...they're dicontinued, relatively small and supposedly fast...right?!? plymouth is close to pontiac, easily confused im sure...anyway nice kill(s)
Old 10-16-2005, 03:26 AM

A Fiero with a 350 horse 350 chevy V8 will do the 1/4 in the low 13 sec range. They also but northstar engines in them and I have seen those in the 12 sec. range. Also a popular swap is the 3.8 pontiac supercharged engine also 12 sec. range. A Stock Fiero is not that fast around 15.8 1/4 or so. Just to clear up the Fiero thing. If you want to learn more check out pennocks fiero forum.
Old 10-16-2005, 03:28 AM

Quote: As for the Fiero, I know their not fast because I was ice-racing this Sunday and my friend brought his Fiero - he is also a regular at our drift meets. I figured anyone with any knowledge about cars would know that the only thing Fieros were famous for was catching fire. Really t hat's the biggest bunch of bull i have ever heard!!

Last edited by 1FastBusa; 10-16-2005 at 06:45 PM.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Come on guys, the make is usually somewhere smack dab in the middle of the grill or near it and the model is usually written somewhere on the end of the car. Mistaking a Fiero for a GTO is like mistaking a R170 SLK and a R230 SL55.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:54 AM

C32 AMG
pt cruiser probably had mods, and he said it was a pontiac that wasnt in production anymore because it was unsafe, so it WASNT the GTO

and if your gonna post 0-60 times you could atleast get them all from the same source or atleast use the official claims

Originally Posted by ldangeli
Neither one of the PT Crusiers is anywhere near as fast as an E46 M3. Take it for what it is, but if you the PT Cruiser gave you any kind of challenge, you better get that engine checked. The other car you are thinking about is the Pontiac GTO. The 911 Cab, which is the slower of the two base 911's is listed below as well.

E46 M3
http://www.grmotorsports.com/m3test.html
0-60 in 4.8

http://www.motortrend.com/features/n...che/index.html
0-60 in 4.9

MB C32 Specs
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/S...50/w203c32.htm
0-60 in 5.2

Pontiac GTO
http://motortrend.com/roadtests/coup...to/index4.html
0-60 in 5.3

PT Cruiser Specs - Auto
http://www.automotive.com/2004/12/ch...pecifications/

PT Cruiser Specs - Turbo
http://www.automedia.com/autoReviews...1pt.asp?affid=
http://motortrend.com/roadtests/wagon/112_0205_turbo/
0-60 in 7.5

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Couple of my recent kills...