Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

1.8T vs E90 M3 vs 6.0 GTO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 01:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by Lexani
Quit jumping in circles you fool. I've followed your bs since the very beginning and I simply can't understand why your still here spewing the same crap. I suppose if it gives you the attention you require...

Militant-Grunt, I can assure you I had no hand in Akademiks acquiring any of his vehicles. Perhaps motivation, but monetarily-- it's all him. I usually don't like to involve myself in these ridiculous arguments, but lurking around here I've noticed it isn't his first time getting attacked for owning nice cars at a young age. Sure, it's difficult but not impossible.

If anyone thinks I in anyway helped him get his cars, they need to see a shrink. I think it's irresponsible for a parent to buy a teenager a fast high-end car, but seeing as he's moved out and on his own I have little say in what car he drives.

Even still, his 600 still fades nicely in my rear-view.
If you read the whole post the part about the 4banger audi could take a tuned cl65
Old 05-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
Had he not acted like a tool attacking my thread with a triple post tirade I would've never have a reason to attack him in return, teach your son some manners.
So because I'm wondering why on earth your jockin' Audi at a Benz forum I'm a tool? I only "attacked" you in one post, even your fellow Audi enthusiast agreed:

Originally Posted by Tommy_s4
Look, I completely understand where your coming from.
Sure, I might of been harsh but I'm pretty sure you didn't lose any sleep over it.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
Your point was weak! Now run along son!
Good one.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
If you read the whole post the part about the 4banger audi could take a tuned cl65
I don't want to use Jody's car as example but, heres his car from his own sig, only trapping 128. A tuned CL65.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caoztJbtaZA

And here's a 1.8t Trapping 7mph faster than a tuned V12 Biturbo, spinning all through first in a AWD car..

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F...-of_201466.htm

Thats not even his best 1/4 mi time, that car has ran 10.5 before. Not to mention that the car is soon receiving a even larger turbo.

Yeah Jon? Stfu.
Quit talking out your ***. You know nothing about boosted motors.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...MPH_187227.htm

Its not an Audi, but its still a 4 banger running faster than any AMG motor I have seen.

No offense to Jody, he owns a bad-*** car, especially that its a 10 second daily driven car.

Can a 65 motor beat a 4 banger? Yes, it requires a transmission that won't explode, and significant engine work to yield more power, because other than lightening the car, there's no way around the 4500lbs weight of the car.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
I don't want to use Jody's car as example but, heres his car from his own sig, only trapping 128. A tuned CL65.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caoztJbtaZA

And here's a 1.8t Trapping 7mph faster than a tuned V12 Biturbo, spinning all through first in a AWD car..

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F...-of_201466.htm

Thats not even his best 1/4 mi time, that car has ran 10.5 before. Not to mention that the car is soon receiving a even larger turbo.

Yeah Jon? Stfu.
Quit talking out your ***. You know nothing about boosted motors.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...MPH_187227.htm

Its not an Audi, but its still a 4 banger running faster than any AMG motor I have seen.

No offense to Jody, he owns a bad-*** car, especially that its a 10 second daily driven car.

Can a 65 motor beat a 4 banger? Yes, it requires a transmission that won't explode, and significant engine work to yield more power, because other than lightening the car, there's no way around the 4500lbs weight of the car.
No offense taken. But you maybe comparing apples to oranges.

There are a few things really not telling the whole story of my car.

1. It was the first outing and car was running 93 octane as opposed to 100. I get to track and just dumped 2 gallons and ECU does not even adapt while it still has 1/4 tank of 93. Not much of a mix.

2. was running stock pump will be upgrading to CM90 soon.

If all these variables change my car should be trapping easy 130+. My car has full interior, fully streetable. Not to mention the 4 banger probably weights half my weight. Not a good comparison in those terms. If you could get me any car my weight that runs what I run...you got yourself a good comp. Our cars unfortunately are a bit too heavy, wish it wasn't.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by V12Godspeed

1. It was the first outing and car was running 93 octane as opposed to 100. I get to track and just dumped 2 gallons and ECU does not even adapt while it still has 1/4 tank of 93. Not much of a mix.

If all these variables change my car should be trapping easy 130+. My car has full interior, fully streetable. Not to mention the 4 banger probably weights half my weight. Not a good comparison in those terms. If you could get me any car my weight that runs what I run...you got yourself a good comp. Our cars unfortunately are a bit too heavy, wish it wasn't.
Yeah and your v12 is not close to its potential. Unlike the 4banger which pretty much maxed out. Its a time bomb ready to explode. Obviously not practical to drive on the street. Comparing a race car to a street car
Old 05-03-2009, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Yeah and your v12 is not close to its potential. Unlike the 4banger which pretty much maxed out. Its a time bomb ready to explode. Obviously not practical to drive on the street. Comparing a race car to a street car
AMS is known for building 9 second street Evo's...

Yes that A4 happens to be a dedicated track car, though there are a number of fella's that have street 10 second cars.

Its far from a time bomb, with proper tuning (Keeping a good AFR, and timing) you're not blowing anything up unless you exceed the design specifications of the forged components.

The Brute rods in my motor have a 800hp+ rating. Something my car will more than likely will not see for a long time. Everything in my motor has been done to withstand high stresses.

I had a situation where my boost controller froze and the motor hit 45psi of boost. Car got super rich and belched out a nice fireball out the exhaust. Had the engine compression tested, 190 across the board, better than out the factory.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro

Certainly looking forward to seeing that. Though I'd suggest getting the ECU tuned specifically for race gas.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Certainly looking forward to seeing that. Though I'd suggest getting the ECU tuned specifically for race gas.
I thought about it but then it would be a headache since I drive the car 80% for the street, On a higher octane it could make some more power but I think VRP is concerned with the maxed out snails already. They are too small to handle anything above 29-30+ psi...right now it running and 28 psi it hit spikes of 29 at times....I wonder what a pair of GT30s would do...
Old 05-03-2009, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
I thought about it but then it would be a headache since I drive the car 80% for the street, On a higher octane it could make some more power but I think VRP is concerned with the maxed out snails already. They are too small to handle anything above 29-30+ psi...right now it running and 28 psi it hit spikes of 29 at times....I wonder what a pair of GT30s would do...
I know for the Bosch Motronic for the Audi's you can have 2 different files on 1 ECU, we're working on a external switch to be able to switch between files.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mercedes also uses a Bosch based ECU system, shouldn't be too different. Though, you can always just get a spare ecu with a dedicated 100 file.

Have you thought about meth for your car? Its like running race gas all the time, you can bump up boost and timing
Old 05-03-2009, 11:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You could also strip the interior but you would ruin the classy lux,refined ride of a Benz. With that much trq traction prevents you from running 9s. Slicks and a heavy duty axle would be in order.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
I know for the Bosch Motronic for the Audi's you can have 2 different files on 1 ECU, we're working on a external switch to be able to switch between files.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mercedes also uses a Bosch based ECU system, shouldn't be too different. Though, you can always just get a spare ecu with a dedicated 100 file.

Have you thought about meth for your car? Its like running race gas all the time, you can bump up boost and timing
I remember over the summer seeing a meth pump somewhere......
Old 05-03-2009, 11:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
And god damn.... this has turned in to a pissing match between a bunch of idiots. Sorry to say it but holy ****.

Jody, much props on your run. I really wish I could congratulate you in person but we haven't bumped in to each other like we usually do. **** i remember when I met you with your BONE stock E55... Time flies

Carl, your talking to a wall of ignorance.

Akademiks, I don't know you... but never the less, grow up and act your age. Were all just a bunch of enthusiasts here. Get over it.

Matt stop picking on Jon, as much as I hate to say it... but its time to bury the hatchet.

Jon, stop quoting motortrend and put down the PS2 controller.

Sigh, and I'm the young one.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Banned

SL600
And god damn.... this has turned in to a pissing match between a bunch of idiots. Sorry to say it but holy ****.

Jody, much props on your run. I really wish I could congratulate you in person but we haven't bumped in to each other like we usually do. **** i remember when I met you with your BONE stock E55... Time flies

Carl, your talking to a wall of ignorance.

Akademiks, I don't know you... but never the less, grow up and act your age. Were all just a bunch of enthusiasts here. Get over it.

Matt stop picking on Jon, as much as I hate to say it... but its time to bury the hatchet.

Jon, stop quoting motortrend and put down the PS2 controller.
Dude **** off. Go back to VW corner of the internet where the lot of you belong. No one gives half a **** about what times you or your friends cousin's Jetta can run. Really, they don't.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Banned

SL600
Here at a M-E-R-C-E-D-E-S forum no less.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Dude **** off. Go back to VW corner of the internet where the lot of you belong. No one gives half a **** about what times you or your friends cousin's Jetta can run. Really, they don't.
You ignorant ****. I think your job is starting to affect your communication skills. I produce beats, I'm madddd hard ya Eard? I'm from da streets! **** off
Old 05-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Banned

SL600
You ignorant ****. I think your job is starting to affect your communication skills. I produce beats, I'm madddd hard ya Eard? I'm from da streets! **** off
Awww... did I strike a nerve? Getting so personal! Making music is not my job, it's just something I do for fun, along with photography and film. I think you should see a "shrink", as it were...!

No one still gives a **** about your Audi.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
Here at a M-E-R-C-E-D-E-S forum no less.
Guess what, your in a general section of this forum. That means, any discussion about any make, any brand anything goes. Btw, here's a little tip, the more you continue this the more ignorant you look.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
Awww... did I strike a nerve? Getting so personal! Making music is not my job, it's just something I do for fun, along with photography and film. I think you should see a "shrink", as it were...!

No one still gives a **** about your Audi.
I don't care if no one cares about my audi, I'm not trying to make you care about it. I'm just trying to keep this conversation balanced. Something that your shrink is trying to achieve with those 4 marbles rolling around in that tin can you call a head.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Banned

SL600
Guess what, your in a general section of this forum. That means, any discussion about any make, any brand anything goes. Btw, here's a little tip, the more you continue this the more ignorant you look.
Look at the top left of your screen. It says, and I quote "MBWORLD Discussion Forums".

Oh, thats right! Silly me, tis the "general section".
Old 05-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Banned

SL600
I don't care if no one cares about my audi, I'm not trying to make you care about it. I'm just trying to keep this conversation balanced. Something that your shrink is trying to achieve with those 4 marbles rolling around in that tin can you call a head.
NVM. All in good fun.

Last edited by Akademiks; 05-03-2009 at 11:59 PM. Reason: "Balanced"
Old 05-03-2009, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
Look at the top left of your screen. It says, and I quote "MBWORLD Discussion Forums".

Oh, thats right! Silly me, tis the "general section".

Sigh, go back to the studio and cop some pills, you need it to stay balanced. lol, you seem a lil outa wack
Old 05-03-2009, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
NVM. All in good fun.
Bi Polar much?
Old 05-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Banned

SL600
Sigh, go back to the studio and cop some pills, you need it to stay balanced. lol, you seem a lil outa wack
Your the one in the wrong forum you twerp, and I'm the one "outa wack"? WTF, can't you read?
Old 05-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Banned

SL600
Bi Polar much?
I can't be mean, I can't be nice-- make up your mind would you?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.