Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

1.8T vs E90 M3 vs 6.0 GTO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Oh no, I hope people don't hurt my feelings over the internet.

PROBATION!!!!! Probation you say!!!?!?!?!?!??? Lord, what ever shall I do!?!?!? :shall:

This may be a public forum, but it's a public Mercedes forum. If you cared to notice, at the top left it says "MBWorld Discussion Forums"; the MB stands for Mercedes-Benz. Clever, eh? Kind of a way to keep things organized, Audi drivers go to the Audi net, Lambo to Lamborghini forums and so on...
And if you look below that you'll discover that we're in the General Forums, a section that doesn't focus on Mercedes-Benz cars. How about you put on your Kill Stories Police Hat and go over to every single thread that has a non MB vehicle racing (And believe me they're quite a few, had you been here as long as I have you'd know that)
Old 05-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
Actually given my age I can afford something significantly newer and far more expensive, but seeing I have other priorities in life, ie buying my own home, and further expanding my business, it would be irresponsible of me to put out that kind of money.

Hence instead I do the responsible thing and build myself a fast toy for next to nothing to get me by until I'm in a financial position to buy myself a nicer toy. You're comparing apples to oranges here, my car cost me under 20k to buy and build, it delivers the same kind of performance or better that a car numerous times that price can. Why do you keep on mentioning top speed here? Where can you really take a car over 150mph safely?
I don't even know how we got to you having to defend your finances and career choices, and frankly I don't care. Reading back, I do see why your mentioning them now. Look bro, like I said in my previous post...

I like to come here for Mercedes related stuff. Same as people who go to Ferrari forums go for Ferraris. How long do you think you'd (or anyone for that matter) would last over at F-Chat or L-Power rambling on about the potential of a pocket rocket CR-X?

It's all I'm saying, public they may be enthusiast forums are separated for a reason. To keep things in order.

Last edited by Akademiks; 05-01-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Banned

SL600
And if you look below that you'll discover that we're in the General Forums, a section that doesn't focus on Mercedes-Benz cars. How about you put on your Kill Stories Police Hat and go over to every single thread that has a non MB vehicle racing (And believe me they're quite a few, had you been here as long as I have you'd know that)
It's still in on MBWORLD. Same planet you know?

And yeah, if I was a moderator I would go ahead and clean up around here.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Oh wait his super Audi with 40psi will blow that Supra More like blow his motor

Blow a motor up right? The motor is safe for boost in the near 50psi range, on a turbo even bigger than that (My motor has nearly the same internals as this guy, minus the big turbo and some head work). Go back to reading Car and Driver, though I suggest you pick up a eurotuner instead, maybe you'll learn something new.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
The ML55 belongs to his Daddy
Actually its my shop hauler, he sold it to me a year ago when business got good.

How's being a mailman working out for you?

Last edited by Militant-Grunt; 05-01-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
It's still in on MBWORLD. Same planet you know?

And yeah, if I was a moderator I would go ahead and clean up around here.
You know BlackBenz? You know, the guy with the S/C'ed CLK55? He happens to be a big time Audizine poster, there are no witch hunts there (Mostly), and many people there respect him, much in the same way I am respected by numerous members here.

Difference is, I also own a Mercedes, just for all intensive purposes its much more fun racing fast stuff in my toy than in a 5,000lbs truck. And like many owners here who have cars other than MB's, they come here and share their stories that took place in their NON-MB.

Next time I'll try to include some AMG rape content, just for you.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Banned

SL600
You know BlackBenz? You know, the guy with the S/C'ed CLK55? He happens to be a big time Audizine poster, there are no witch hunts there (Mostly), and many people there respect him, much in the same way I am respected by numerous members here.

Difference is, I also own a Mercedes, just for all intensive purposes its much more fun racing fast stuff in my toy than in a 5,000lbs truck. And like many owners here who have cars other than MB's, they come here and share their stories that took place in their NON-MB.

Next time I'll try to include some AMG rape content, just for you.
Mostly... teh... Whatever you say, enjoy your car.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Banned

2002 CLK 430
Actually its my shop hauler, he sold it to me a year ago when business got good.

Got em!
Old 05-01-2009, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
I was in your same boat when I was 16, so when I made real money I moved up-- one day, you will too.

http://www.myspace.com/harry_pop

Daddy bought you a benz I see. For a minute here I thought I was dealing with a self accomplished person, boy did I just get proven wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ8YvXGzxHc

Keep on rappin them tunes Harry, maybe they'll get somewhere in life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBZ-83h7QQ

Such a hypocrite, has video's of himself in a 2.0T racing a Sti.

Remember that wall of bricks I mentioned to you? Yeeah, its about to come down.

Last edited by Militant-Grunt; 05-01-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Banned

SL600

http://www.myspace.com/harry_pop

Daddy bought you a benz I see. For a minute here I thought I was dealing with a self accomplished person, boy did I just get proven wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ8YvXGzxHc

Keep on rappin them tunes Harry, maybe they'll get somewhere in life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBZ-83h7QQ

Such a hypocrite, has video's of himself in a 2.0T racing a Sti.

Remember that wall of bricks I mentioned to you? Yeeah, its about to come down.
I make beats. That's my car.

It's in my links, nothing no one hasn't seen. What's your point? If I didn't want people to see, I wouldn't of posted it. Come on, that daddy-bought you stuff is so played out.

As for the STi and my Audi, yeah I raced it but I never came here-- or anywhere for that matter bragging about it.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Come on, that daddy-bought you stuff is so played out.
Not on MBWorld.org
Old 05-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Banned

SL600
Not on MBWorld.org
Like I said, enjoy your car. I can see where jealousy plays a huge part in this. Anyone underage owning anything higher then a C230 on this forum gets criticized and ridiculed. You can believe what you want, the 600 still runs all 12 cylinders down Slauson with no problems.

I'm going to go back to making music and asking daddy for money now, pardon me.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30

Getting personal huh? Like I said before I'm a supervisor who has a 1/2 million dollar house and then some. My future wife been going for 4yrs who is a college professor$$. So who is more accomplished in life? Your just a teenage kid who is just starting life. This is a kill section about cars so getting personal you won't win
Old 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
Just to keep this argument balanced..... My ML belongs to my parents. As for my slow blue car. This is what it did on pump on the old setup.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...K04_179937.htm

As for my Eclass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmTGF...layer_embedded

And I'm sure Jon will agree that it was preeeety quick for an Eclass
Old 05-02-2009, 12:35 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 C55
Originally Posted by transferred
Militant Grunt's a long time member who is a true enthusiast...you are a newb who has no right to make demands...at least his Audi is fast and he doesn't badge it as an AMG even though it isn't unlike you

-Rob
Now that made me laugh
Old 05-02-2009, 09:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Mostly... teh... Whatever you say, enjoy your car.
You sound like a drama Queen! Why don't you just run along somewhere else with your insults. You decided to step up your game,big deal,does that make you more of a man here? It's still just a car and means crap to me. Your still going to the grave without it. Folks have what they have and what each one has or is able to afford has nothing to do with this post at all. If mili wants to post about his Audi here,that's his business. We've been members here longer than YOU, and have been together several times at meets including Jon who finally purchased a car faster than his other slow Jons(C36 and 350Z).

Please be respectful of the post and stop trying to create discord. We all know each other here personally and we ALL own MB's and other marques here. No disrespect intended but if you're offended there is no one here putting a gun to your head telling you to read this.

Continue Mili and like I said,let's get a turbo on that thing and make it run 10's.
We all know that there is no place here legally in the US where we can run 200mph and kill several people including our selves. Not to mention loosing our cars and going to jail,so who cares.

Fact of the matter is that it's nice to see and hear about what a 4cyl project is capable of doing against cars with twice or three times the engine size, power stck, or modded,or even price could do in the 1/4 mile and or topend.

Sure I'd rather own a Porsche but I don't. It's still a good post Jeez!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 05-02-2009 at 09:47 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ProjectC55
You sound like a drama Queen! Why don't you just run along somewhere else with your insults. You decided to step up your game,big deal,does that make you more of a man here? It's still just a car and means crap to me. Your still going to the grave without it. Folks have what they have and what each one has or is able to afford has nothing to do with this post at all. If mili wants to post about his Audi here,that's his business. We've been members here longer than YOU, and have been together several times at meets including Jon who finally purchased a car faster than his other slow Jons(C36 and 350Z).

Please be respectful of the post and stop trying to create discord. We all know each other here personally and we ALL own MB's and other marques here. No disrespect intended but if you're offended there is no one here putting a gun to your head telling you to read this.

Continue Mili and like I said,let's get a turbo on that thing and make it run 10's.
We all know that there is no place here legally in the US where we can run 200mph and kill several people including our selves. Not to mention loosing our cars and going to jail,so who cares.

Fact of the matter is that it's nice to see and hear about what a 4cyl project is capable of doing against cars with twice or three times the engine size, power stck, or modded,or even price could do in the 1/4 mile and or topend.

I have to admit Carl you have a good point. There is nothing wrong with modding any car to its limits but acting like a child(Milt G) calling out when your car is heavily modded vs my stock Clk55 is asking for trouble. Time will tell if that highly boosted motor will last. I have a life and can't deal with headaches like that.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4

Very well said Carl, btw when are you going to head out to captree? We need a reunion!
Old 05-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Banned

SL600

I'll be honest, I didn't get past your first sentence. I made my point and that's that.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
I have to admit Carl you have a good point. There is nothing wrong with modding any car to its limits but acting like a child(Milt G) calling out when your car is heavily modded vs my stock Clk55 is asking for trouble. Time will tell if that highly boosted motor will last. I have a life and can't deal with headaches like that.
What a hypocrite LOL, you were calling out my old A4 previously when my car wasn't built, Carl, Jared, and Tommy can attest to that. If I remember your words correctly, "my dreamed up built motor".

And...

Anyway your super hp car doesnt exist

Jon is like a dog with no *****, barks when he thinks he can win, and then puts his tail between his legs when he knows he can't.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Quit jumping in circles you fool. I've followed your bs since the very beginning and I simply can't understand why your still here spewing the same crap. I suppose if it gives you the attention you require...

Militant-Grunt, I can assure you I had no hand in Akademiks acquiring any of his vehicles. Perhaps motivation, but monetarily-- it's all him. I usually don't like to involve myself in these ridiculous arguments, but lurking around here I've noticed it isn't his first time getting attacked for owning nice cars at a young age. Sure, it's difficult but not impossible.

If anyone thinks I in anyway helped him get his cars, they need to see a shrink. I think it's irresponsible for a parent to buy a teenager a fast high-end car, but seeing as he's moved out and on his own I have little say in what car he drives.

Even still, his 600 still fades nicely in my rear-view.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn guys, where's the love? I don't feel this much heat baking me when i go to benzworld or mymbonline, lmao...
Old 05-02-2009, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by Lexani
Quit jumping in circles you fool. I've followed your bs since the very beginning and I simply can't understand why your still here spewing the same crap. I suppose if it gives you the attention you require...

Militant-Grunt, I can assure you I had no hand in Akademiks acquiring any of his vehicles. Perhaps motivation, but monetarily-- it's all him. I usually don't like to involve myself in these ridiculous arguments, but lurking around here I've noticed it isn't his first time getting attacked for owning nice cars at a young age. Sure, it's difficult but not impossible.

If anyone thinks I in anyway helped him get his cars, they need to see a shrink. I think it's irresponsible for a parent to buy a teenager a fast high-end car, but seeing as he's moved out and on his own I have little say in what car he drives.

Even still, his 600 still fades nicely in my rear-view.
Had he not acted like a tool attacking my thread with a triple post tirade I would've never have a reason to attack him in return, teach your son some manners.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
I'll be honest, I didn't get past your first sentence. I made my point and that's that.
Your point was weak! Now run along son!

Last edited by ProjectC55; 05-03-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What a hypocrite LOL, you were calling out my old A4 previously when my car wasn't built, Carl, Jared, and Tommy can attest to that. If I remember your words correctly, "my dreamed up built motor".

And...

Jon is like a dog with no *****, barks when he thinks he can win, and then puts his tail between his legs when he knows he can't.
Personally I don't give a damn about your audi no matter what whp your putting I know I don't have the fastest car but I do pretty damn well with cars that have over 400hp. Also I wouldnt buy a 500whp built motor audi 4 banger for cheap POS. I rather spend more money for a nice used or new 63 AMG car even if it doesnt have 500whp thank you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.