Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Guy in E240 VS. Girl in Carrera 4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guy in E240 VS. Girl in Carrera 4

Darkfact take notes...:P

Ok here's the thing...I just dropped of my Cousins birthday present at Applebee's as today is his birthday, I couldn't stay long. I walked i in as this hot girl was leaving. (Why are all Kuwaiti Girls good looking, or Extremley nice?) Anyway's I stay for 5mins and have a coke then leave. I see her next to my car, and as I got there I realise she was sitting in a Silver Carrera 4 :p really nice car. Sounded good to as she was warming it up. I leave before her and then she goes behind me straight onto the Gulf Road (A 3 to 4 Lane road which goes along the Kuwait Bay really beautiful everyone is there cruisin).

Too much traffic today however so still couldn't floor it. I had no intentions what so ever to hit on this girl :p (HONESTLY). I go all the way down to Souq Sharq (For those who know this area) And make a U-turn and head back down to home. But I'm gonna pass by all the places where people cruise. Down the road I see her to my right about half a car's length away, she didnt wanna come by me.

I get to the Second ring Road (Reffered to as "Love Street") And she pulls up slowly on my right. I give her a little look and Could see her looking from the end of her eyes while she was looking straight. Light goes green and I head straight, then decide to go away from another route as she would probably think I wanna give her my number. (Also I don't have a licence and usually theres a check point down that road due to the fears of an upcoming war) I make a left on the Istiqlal Express way and I see her making a sharp left to follow me on. I guess she wanted to play. I switch to second gear and go 40KM/H on first Redlining my rpm but not flooring it. As soon as I got to the exit I switch to second and push all the way down. The car leaps forward and I keep changing gears as I go. I throw to the far left lane. I see her still tail gating. I got to 4th And I was around 120, switch back to D and floor it, 140-160-180, switchin lanes frantically to avoid cars around me. When I got to 160 she slowly began disappearing. Guess she cant switch lanes at high speeds...Oh well.

BTW This was the end of the race you can keep going on if you wanna know what happened with the girl :p (BTW...How the hell did I beat her?...Good driving :p)

Anyways I slow back down to 100KM/H and go behind an Excursion on the middle lane as she passed me on the left slowly. I look at her a bit and see that she was looking back. (Honestly Im not that good looking :p) I drive past her again at 140KMH and once I see my exit and brake and put the gear back into 3rd to help slow down. I get on the highway and see her behind me...Whats she up to I wonder ? I speed up again...No traffic heading West so it was easy...I pass by some cars and switch lanes...Speed Limit here is 80 I was doing 130 - 150 she was doing the same as she'd get 3/4 of a car lengths away and slow back down.

She then sticks to my tail and follows me around as I weave through the cars around. I make a U-turn under a bridge and get into my area. She follows me...I pass the turn to my house (I dont want her to follow me there) I decide to go to the drive in at Burger King (Since I know every1 there :p) She still follows me...I say Hi to the attendant and we talk for a few seconds (He asked bout school and my nephew who I always bring with me) I told him I didnt want anything and I ask him to go tell the girl in the porsche Im gona park in the far end of the lot. He goes to her and I leave.

Soon she re-appears in my rear view (My heart is jumping now). I park real far and roll down my window...She parked to my right and rolled hers down. I look at her for a sec and then fiddle with the radio...She was still waiting...I open the vanity mirror and start messing with my hair...She cracks up...I look at her and smile...and open the glove compartment and take out some papers and a pen...I start writing something...and look at her she was smiling at me (Damn she's beautiful I think to myself) I smile back...and keep writing. I roll down the passenger window...She says Hi...I say Good Evenin...I apologise my car is still dirty...It rained tonight and I didnt get it washed...She laughs...She says she cant stay long...I say yeah me to I saw my cousin parking at the far end...She asks if he's as cute as me...Naturally I went red (Yes I'm a shy person)...I told her she needed glasses...Anyways I gave her the paper and said this is for you...I back up and leave...Now this is how you pick up girls in Kuwait...But I dont do that cause most of the girls you get this way are players and are looking for some fun...The paper didn't have my number it said:

"Try and keep up next time..."
Old 02-13-2003, 05:07 PM
Banned

Mercedes C200K Coupe
Two words...

DAMN. YOU. :p

we really should go out together.
Old 02-13-2003, 05:10 PM

Lol I know how bad you wanna get one...Man not with me I always **** them off this way. :p
Old 02-14-2003, 03:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
omg..... u didn't give her ur #?! well..... i guess dats a good kill??!! :o not good enough since u didn't kill her somewhere else~

Jerry
Old 02-14-2003, 03:30 AM

LOOOOOOOOL....Well...I'm not that type of guy to go pick up any girl...I gotta know the girl first...then see if she is my type...Yeah I am picky...
Old 02-14-2003, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

WOW
that has to be one of the gayest post ive ever seen.
Old 02-15-2003, 02:12 AM

Thanks...but next time keep your comments to yourself
Old 02-15-2003, 04:06 AM
Banned

Mercedes C200K Coupe
LOOOL...

I'm sure there is some kind of moderation system here. just mark that post.
Old 03-19-2003, 04:18 AM
Almost a Member!

C240
what a f-ckin pimp you are KU104, dont make the same mistake when a girl in a ferrari follows you, she might spread the joy
Old 03-19-2003, 04:33 AM

Man last week a girl here in a 360 Modena (White) that girl is hot...except she took off quick cause like 2 sl500's a XK8 a CL500 and a Porsche Turbo were chasin her...damn I put my car into park no way could I keep up with that crowd :P I think maybe Darkfact saw her I dunno...And white is a Beautiful color on a Modena
Old 03-20-2003, 04:21 AM
Almost a Member!

C240
wow i didnt know kuwait had such nice cars. btw...arent you guys close to iraq? im not good with geography, how are you guys handling the war
Old 03-20-2003, 04:46 AM

Yes we are...Well were holding good...about 10mins ago the warning sirens were goin now they stopped. The 2 missles that hit this mornin have been said to be carrying unusual heads. I dunno God Bless us all and I hope we go through this well.
Old 03-20-2003, 07:54 AM

See Sig.
Thumbs up

that was a wicked kill story man, like the way it finished lol. i didnt know there were that many decent cars out there, i know there hard to come across in London. ive got a few cusin in kuwait, anyway takecare....

Shiraz
Old 03-20-2003, 08:00 AM

C230Kompressor
Originally posted by KU104
Yes we are...Well were holding good...about 10mins ago the warning sirens were goin now they stopped. The 2 missles that hit this mornin have been said to be carrying unusual heads. I dunno God Bless us all and I hope we go through this well.
KU104,

I think everyone would be interested if you went over to the off-topic board and started a thread about your observations during this (when it's convenient for you, of course). Although everyone over here is watching the news, I also think they would like to hear first hand from a fellow MB Worlder! And it goes without saying, good luck and stay safe!
Old 03-21-2003, 03:17 AM
Almost a Member!

C240
ya good luck on the whole war situation
Old 03-22-2003, 01:13 PM
Banned

Mercedes C200K Coupe
Originally posted by c32god
wow i didnt know kuwait had such nice cars.
LOOOOOOOOOOL… that’s the funniest comment I’ve ever heard in my whole life!

Originally posted by *PaKiStAni-UK*
i didnt know there were that many decent cars out there,

O_o whats wrong with you people?!

Weird, Weird…
…weird.
Old 03-22-2003, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

marta
i wish a hot girl tried to race me..wait,damn, i dont have a car, grr, one more year left! anyways nice kill man, and i hope u stay safe.
Old 03-22-2003, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by c32god
wow i didnt know kuwait had such nice cars. btw...arent you guys close to iraq? im not good with geography, how are you guys handling the war
Thats true, around here when you say Kuwait transportation. People immediately start to talk about kamels and the desert for some reason. Alot of ignorance about the middle east in the urban areas.
Old 03-22-2003, 10:51 PM
Almost a Member!

C240
ya thats the same thing i thought about the camels and stuff, until my cousin who lives in united emerites [spelling] told me about his rich friends cars such as ferraris, lambos, and mercedes
Old 03-24-2003, 07:52 AM
Banned

Mercedes C200K Coupe
Originally posted by J Lucas
Thats true, around here when you say Kuwait transportation. People immediately start to talk about kamels and the desert for some reason. Alot of ignorance about the middle east in the urban areas.
LOL...
well, while we're all in the a MB cars board...
any of you know who has one of the biggest shares in Mercedes-Benz?

heheheh... just wondering
Old 03-24-2003, 08:29 AM

Darkfact do u always take over my posts :p
Old 03-29-2003, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
The girl was a player huh?? Boy that must be a nightmare!!! It must be really tough when the girl chases you!!! Sorry for all the sarcasm...but things happen for a reason...you never know how that could have turned out...she might have been the girl of your dreams...unless you're married!!! I can't understand why you didn't give her a chance. You really have composure under pressure...either that or your story is bull crap!
So if you see her again in the future will you change your mind?
If she is really sly then she will hunt you down by your license plate.
Either way...keep us updated. And if you see Saddam...Kill him for us. Thanks
Old 03-30-2003, 04:40 AM

No thats how it is in KUwait..You follow girls and make them pull over or they indicate they want you like this one. This is the second time some girl follows me this long. I don't stop girls cause well if they do its pointless their either ***** or really unrespectable. Plus if she followed me how do I know she didn't go and follow some other guy?

Also a lot of people know me and who I am and my car and family. So it wouldn't look good for me if I was parked talking to a girl.
Old 04-08-2003, 04:11 PM

Alfa Romeo 147 1.6TS
Smile

Damn Kuwaitis with your cheap petrol and tax - free cars