Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

w211 E55 VS CLK550 with exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
Originally Posted by Improviz
Don't hold your breath on that one.

there seems to be an abundance of delusions of glandeur in the CLK550 dynanic duo here.
There's a chance a few 6.2L engines made their way into some 550's. It can happen.

[UPDATE: Never mind, it did happen and they called those CLK63's.]

Last edited by cahiil55k; 12-19-2009 at 12:22 AM. Reason: New information found on google
Old 12-19-2009, 01:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W210 E55 & W204 C63
...and then you woke up and wiped the jizz off of your mattress.
I loled
Old 12-19-2009, 04:38 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 CLK550

there seems to be an abundance of delusions of glandeur in the CLK550 dynanic duo here.
so you ran 12.5 in your cls?
Old 12-19-2009, 09:32 AM

///M5 Beast

...and then you woke up and wiped the jizz off of your mattress.

ROFL!!!!

btw 12.8? what track and lets see a time slip???

ET will show who is quicker not faster, thats where traps come in.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by BLKCLK550
so you ran 12.5 in your cls?
Wow, look everybody, it's the oldest trick of the book: make a claim and then instead of proving it, try and shift the burden of proof onto someone else for something they didn't say.

You're the one making the claim.

Let's see timeslip and/or video of this remarkable run, which for some reason you've never spoken of until now. It's interesting that you have found the time to discuss all sorts of minutae in these forums up till now, and have posted numerous kill stories/videos (including beating a G37x by a few lengths, which would have been destroyed by a 12.8 car and beaten even worse by an S/C AMG) but have never ever made mention of this amazing run.

So where's the slip from this amazing super-secret 12.8 run?
Old 12-19-2009, 11:19 AM
Banned

09 CLK550
Wow, look everybody, it's the oldest trick of the book: make a claim and then instead of proving it, try and shift the burden of proof onto someone else for something they didn't say.

You're the one making the claim.

Let's see timeslip and/or video of this remarkable run, which for some reason you've never spoken of until now. It's interesting that you have found the time to discuss all sorts of minutae in these forums up till now, and have posted numerous kill stories/videos (including beating a G37x by a few lengths, which would have been destroyed by a 12.8 car and beaten even worse by an S/C AMG) but have never ever made mention of this amazing run.

So where's the slip from this amazing super-secret 12.8 run?
i berally beat that g37 you ****ing kidding me ? i put over 7 cars on it , i belive thats Destroying. When i said cls55 vs clk550 would be a nice run you started crying posting how someone ran a 12.5. Pull your cls55 amg pride out your *** already.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
i berally beat that g37 you ****ing kidding me ? i put over 7 cars on it , i belive thats Destroying.
It took you a good second or so to even start to pull, and when the cameraman pointed the camera away, you were only a few lengths out. A 55K car running a G37x would've immediately pulled multiple lengths on it.

When i said cls55 vs clk550 would be a nice run you started crying posting how someone ran a 12.5. Pull your cls55 amg pride out your *** already.
I didn't cry, I merely pointed out how ignorant and delusional you are if you think a CLK550 would give a "good run" against a CLS55, because I actually find this to be quite humorous. I showed this by posting actual measured acceleration data for both cars. You made some inane response about it being "a pro driver", as though you a pro driving a car with an automatic transmission is going to somehow eeek out an extra 0.5 seconds in a rolling-start, stomp-on-the-gas run.

And then, you made The Claim. The Claim being that you'd run a 12.8 in your CLK550, but for some reason had never mentioned this before now in your 300 posts on this forum.

I find it amusing that on your youtube page, you very proudly display a video of some guy calling out a kid for making claims on the internet about how fast his car is and what it could run in the 1/4 mile.

Well, now it's call out time for you.

You said your car ran a 12.8 1/4 mile.

So, I'll ask you this question for about the sixth or seventh time now:

WHERE IS THE TIMESLIP??

I am calling you out, bud: where's the slip?? I'm sure you find this to be every bit as fun and amusing as the callout video on your youtube page.

Last edited by Improviz; 12-19-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
I thought his car made 750ftlbs?
Old 12-19-2009, 12:32 PM

Charger SRT-8
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
I ran my friends 02 WS6 6spd with lid,headers,high flows,full exhaust putting 330+whp traps 112 in the 1/4 from a 3rd gear roll. We were pretty much even. AMGs are highway monsters.
I remember you posted that before. I pulled a similar set-up 330rwhp Fbody by a little bit myself. Accounting for variances, I really, really need to run a pullied C32!
Old 12-19-2009, 12:34 PM

Charger SRT-8
A stock CLK550 has NO CHANCE against a CLS55.

We're talking a 7mph trap speed differential on any given day. That is a LEAGUE apart.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Banned

09 CLK550
It took you a good second or so to even start to pull, and when the cameraman pointed the camera away, you were only a few lengths out. A 55K car running a G37x would've immediately pulled multiple lengths on it.

I didn't cry, I merely pointed out how ignorant and delusional you are if you think a CLK550 would give a "good run" against a CLS55, because I actually find this to be quite humorous. I showed this by posting actual measured acceleration data for both cars. You made some inane response about it being "a pro driver", as though you a pro driving a car with an automatic transmission is going to somehow eeek out an extra 0.5 seconds in a rolling-start, stomp-on-the-gas run.

And then, you made The Claim. The Claim being that you'd run a 12.8 in your CLK550, but for some reason had never mentioned this before now in your 300 posts on this forum.

I find it amusing that on your youtube page, you very proudly display a video of some guy calling out a kid for making claims on the internet about how fast his car is and what it could run in the 1/4 mile.

Well, now it's call out time for you.

You said your car ran a 12.8 1/4 mile.

So, I'll ask you this question for about the sixth or seventh time now:

WHERE IS THE TIMESLIP??

I am calling you out, bud: where's the slip?? I'm sure you find this to be every bit as fun and amusing as the callout video on your youtube page.
Lmaof i held there for a sec because i didnt down **** with pedal shifters, i wanted to see by how much i will take g37 in auto C mode.

Also i never claimed i can beat a cls55 amg, i also said it would be a nice run for me to see how fast the cls55 is.
Pretty good run does not mean i am expecting to win or stay with cls 55, it just means i would like to run against one. You need to pull your cls amg pride out your *** as i said it before.
I ran 12.8 on slicks and 100 octane tune. As for the slip if i find it i will make sure to scan it.
You also must be really bored to search all of my videos on youtube and look at my posts.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Lmaof i held there for a sec because i didnt down **** with pedal shifters, i wanted to see by how much i will take g37 in auto C mode.
Man, you've got more excuses than Tiger Woods. Enough talk, let's see that slip.

Also i never claimed i can beat a cls55 amg, i also said it would be a nice run for me to see how fast the cls55 is.
Pretty good run does not mean i am expecting to win or stay with cls 55, it just means i would like to run against one. You need to pull your cls amg pride out your *** as i said it before.
You said that a CLK550 against a CLS55 would be "a good race". A good race means a close race, not the rout that would result if a CLS55 ran a CLK550. Would you say that a CLK350 against a CLK550 would be "a good race"? Because a CLK350 is only about 6-8 mph off of your trap speed, which is less than a CLK550 is off of a CLS55's.

When I ran cars that trapped 99 in my CLK55, which trapped 106+, it was a joke. No freakin' contest, by no means "a good race". So now you're trying to tell me that 8 mph will be tighter?

So would a CLK350 give you "a good race"?

I ran 12.8 on slicks and 100 octane tune. As for the slip if i find it i will make sure to scan it.
You also must be really bored to search all of my videos on youtube and look at my posts.
Yeah, I'll bet you will, just like I'll bet you did. You find lots of time to post about everything but cutting your toenails and multiple kill stories, yet somehow managed to avoid posting about this miracle run, or slicks, until now, just like you've videotaped runs against multiple cars but somehow managed not to videotape this magical run.

What a crock of *****.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:45 PM
Banned

09 CLK550
Man, you've got more excuses than Tiger Woods. Enough talk, let's see that slip.

You said that a CLK550 against a CLS55 would be "a good race". A good race means a close race, not the rout that would result if a CLS55 ran a CLK550. Would you say that a CLK350 against a CLK550 would be "a good race"? Because a CLK350 is only about 6-8 mph off of your trap speed, which is less than a CLK550 is off of a CLS55's.

When I ran cars that trapped 99 in my CLK55, which trapped 106+, it was a joke. No freakin' contest, by no means "a good race". So now you're trying to tell me that 8 mph will be tighter?

So would a CLK350 give you "a good race"?

Yeah, I'll bet you will, just like I'll bet you did. You find lots of time to post about everything but cutting your toenails and multiple kill stories, yet somehow managed to avoid posting about this miracle run, or slicks, until now, just like you've videotaped runs against multiple cars but somehow managed not to videotape this magical run.

What a crock of *****.
lol there is a reason why i didn't post about it you moron.

do you really feel that special driving a cls55 //amg?
Old 12-19-2009, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
lol there is a reason why i didn't post about it you moron.
...which would be because it never actually happened, and you simply invented it to try and gain some cred for you and your car.

do you really feel that special driving a cls55 //amg?
Well, put it this way: I don't feel the need to try and prove myself by making stuff up about my car, or to make myself look stupid by claiming I could give a C6 Z06 "a good race" or something similarly idiotic.

You never answered my questions:

1) Do you think a CLK350 vs a CLK550 would be "a good race"?

2) Where is the magic timeslip?

In fact, let's call it "poof, the magic timeslip" in honor of "puff magic dragon"; it's my little girl's favorite song, and both the dragon and the timeslip are imaginary creatures.

Last edited by Improviz; 12-19-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by wannaberacerMB
rant rant rant rant rant rant
Yawn....looks like tweedledum *and* tweedledee are both out this afternoon.

Timing milliseconds? We're talking seconds. As already shown, either a CLS55 or an E55 will be hitting 112.5 in the same time it takes your CLK550 to hit 100. That ain't milliseconds, friend, that's seconds. You'd be buslengths back, not milliseconds. Further, YOU claimed to have beaten an E55 in a STRAIGHTLINE race, so don't try to obfuscate (look it up) by throwing up different scenarios (which wouldn't alter the outcome in any case, as both slalom and track tests show). The topic here is you and tweedledum both trying to argue that your cars can hang with or beat much faster cars.

Oh, and so now you can't beat me in the 1/4, but can pull me on the highway? Lol....you really know nothing about cars or horsepower...sheesh, how pathetic. Do yourself a favor and google the first rule of holes....

So hey: where's that video you said you'd be posting of your beating the E55? Let me guess: it's in the same place as the other guy's timeslip, right? In Imaginary-Land!!!

Last edited by Improviz; 12-19-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Improv

TrueracerMB has wised up to the "delete moronic posts" button. BLKCLK550 though is a different matter and a truly special member.

He just posted a picture about the Russian navy in the swamp of off topic. Its intention was to amuse but the picture that would get the most laughs would be his mock-up of a 12.8 timeslip from his lil rocket powered CLK.

To think all the AMG guys chasing 11s could've saved big $$ by ignoring the slow 5.4Ks and 6.2s and plumped for the underrated-by-100bhp 550 engine. Better gas mileage too. Jesus.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Banned

09 CLK550
...which would be because it never actually happened, and you simply invented it to try and gain some cred for you and your car.

Well, put it this way: I don't feel the need to try and prove myself by making stuff up about my car, or to make myself look stupid by claiming I could give a C6 Z06 "a good race" or something similarly idiotic.

You never answered my questions:

2) Where is the magic timeslip?

In fact, let's call it "poof, the magic timeslip" in honor of "puff magic dragon"; it's my little girl's favorite song, and both the dragon and the timeslip are imaginary creatures.
How about you come to the track and watch me run 12.8 ? would that satisfy you better? because anyone can photoshop a timeslip so it would be better if you see it in person.

Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
TrueracerMB has wised up to the "delete moronic posts" button. BLKCLK550 though is a different matter and a truly special member.

He just posted a picture about the Russian navy in the swamp of off topic. Its intention was to amuse but the picture that would get the most laughs would be his mock-up of a 12.8 timeslip from his lil rocket powered CLK.

To think all the AMG guys chasing 11s could've saved big $$ by ignoring the slow 5.4Ks and 6.2s and plumped for the underrated-by-100bhp 550 engine. Better gas mileage too. Jesus.
So you are saying that clk550 can't do 12.8 ?
Old 12-19-2009, 05:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
I could run high 12s with cooler temps and drag radials.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Banned

09 CLK550
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
I could run high 12s with cooler temps and drag radials.
thats what i did, had drags 100 octane and tuned ecu. Drags make a huge diference.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
blah blah blah spin spin spin spin spin spin blah blah blah
You still haven't answered my questions.

2) Where is the Poof the Magic Timeslip?
Old 12-19-2009, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
thats what i did, had drags 100 octane and tuned ecu. Drags make a huge diference.
Sure you did, and of course you never ever ever wrote about it here, despite writing all those rice kill stories you love to bore us with along with all sorts of other tripe; guess that insignificant 12.8 must've just slipped your mind 'till now, or wasn't worthy of sharing like that video of you beating a Corolla.

Sadly, there just doesn't happen to be a single shred of evidence to prove you did it, because Poof the Magic Timeslip went away (why save an unimportant thing like that, it's not you ever post about how fast your car is--oh, wait)....OK, everybody, here's the new tune in BLKCLK550's honor, sung to the tune of "Puff the Magic Dragon":

poof the magic timeslip, lived in his mind
a story 'bout a nonexistant race
he pulled from his behind

little clk owner, he loved to make up stuff
and when confronted with his fibs
he sure did huff and puff

poof the magic timeslip was a fabrication
a fake, a lie, a travesty
just forum masturbation

poor old clk owner, he never ran that race
and now that he's being called out
excuses won't save face

Last edited by Improviz; 12-19-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Banned

09 CLK550
You still haven't answered my questions.

if clk550 weighted in 330lbs more than clk350 it would be pretty close.

Sure you did, and of course you never ever ever wrote about it here, despite writing all those rice kill stories you love to bore us with along with all sorts of other tripe; guess that insignificant 12.8 must've just slipped your mind 'till now, or wasn't worthy of sharing like that video of you beating a Corolla.

Sadly, there just doesn't happen to be a single shred of evidence to prove you did it, because Poof the Magic Timeslip went away (why save an unimportant thing like that, it's not you ever post about how fast your car is--oh, wait)....OK, everybody, here's the new tune in BLKCLK550's honor, sung to the tune of "Puff the Magic Dragon":

little clk owner, he loved to make up stuff
and when confronted with his fibs
he sure did huff and puff

poof the magic timeslip was a fabrication
a fake, a lie, a travesty
just forum masturbation

poor old clk owner, he never ran that race
and now that he's being called out
excuses won't save face

little clk owner ? how about i pull out the M6 from my garage on your gay cls? damn stop following me around forums, you have a cls 55 amg you are so cool i want to be like you omg!!!

Last edited by BLKCLK550; 12-19-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
little clk owner ? how about i pull out the M6 from my garage on your gay cls? damn stop following me around forums, you have a cls 55 amg you are so cool i want to be like you omg!!!
Hmm, still no sign of ol' puff....
Old 12-19-2009, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
rant rant rant rant rant rant
Hmm, still no sign of ol' puff....
Old 12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Banned

09 CLK550
i told you if i find the slip i will scan it , but it would be better if you come to the track and see me run 12.8

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: w211 E55 VS CLK550 with exhaust