Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

mustang cobra bites the dust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by Improviz
Oooh, tips? Interesting, didn't you know that this is a violation of Postal Service policy?
http://www.usps.com/nationalpcc/rtf/Nov08PCC_CharitableEndeavorGuidelines.rtf

So are you saying, Jon, here, in a public forum, that you are guilty of ethics violations at your employer? Not smart, even when you're just making stuff up as usual....I mean, seriously, come on: tips, my *ss, what are you doing, lap dances and they just pay you to go away?

Idiot.
Your such a damn ***. The ethics about tipping your mailman was in the national paper and news. Been there for years. Ive been in the service for more than 15yrs and know about this stuff.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No, but you damn sure keep posting it like it's gospel even after an experienced tuner who was emminently familiar with 208 CLK55 dyno runs basically told you it was screwed up:

This guy has probably forgotten more about AMGs than you'll ever know, but as usual, your car has to be the baddest, fastest, yadda yadda ya, and so you simply argued with the guy and made yourself look even more stupid and ignorant than you normally do, an impressive feat of lowering the bar.
I dont give a **** about what AMS says about it. The LSx guys dyno much higher than their crank hp. Impressive feat of lowering the bar? This is a car forum
Old 02-08-2010, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 335i 03 CLK55 AMG
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Let me ask you. Do you know how much a mailman makes? With tips and overtime? BTW I'm a supervisor. That dyno # is from the shop dumbass I didnt make it up Go drive your POS DSM and run it into a wall.

Roughly $63,907 a year based on glassdoor.com

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/US-P..._D_KO18,28.htm
Old 02-08-2010, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Your such a damn ***. The ethics about tipping your mailman was in the national paper and news. Been there for years. Ive been in the service for more than 15yrs and know about this stuff.
Sure you do, Jon, which is why you just wrote in the forum that part of a mailman's wages are comprised OF TIPS:
Let me ask you. Do you know how much a mailman makes? With tips and overtime? BTW I'm a supervisor.

Keep digging Jon, this is funny.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I dont give a **** about what AMS says about it.
Translation: "I'm going to keep peddling the same BS that my CLK55 makes 50 or so more rwhp than any other stock one did, even though a respected tuner basically told me I'm ignorant and my numbers are incorrect".

The LSx guys dyno much higher than their crank hp.
Dig, dig, dig....as he said, if your car was putting that much to the wheels, you'd be well down into the mid 12's with that body weight, at a much higher trap. You are a BS-er and a dreamer, and everyone here seems to know this but you.

Impressive feat of lowering the bar? This is a car forum
And yet you stand out head and shoulders below the rest.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by AMGJared
Roughly $63,907 a year based on glassdoor.com

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/US-P..._D_KO18,28.htm
Man, this guy is Mr. Subprime if I ever saw him. Talk about living beyond your means, sounds like he's one paycheck away from bankruptcy.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sure you do, Jon, which is why you just wrote in the forum that part of a mailman's wages are comprised OF TIPS:

Keep digging Jon, this is funny.
Well I'm a supervisor so tips don't exist for me. It did for the last 10yrs. I love my job easy money.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Well I'm a supervisor so tips don't exist for me. It did for the last 10yrs. I love my job easy money.
Doesn't change the FACT that you claimed that TIPS are a part of a mailman's salary, then tried to backpedal by claiming you "knew" it's against regulations to accept them. Either way you slice it, you got caught in an enormous whopper of a LIE, as usual (your BS thread about "drafting" an E90 M3 up to 130 mph and beating him being another, prime example):

Nice day in Mexico for a friendly run. Before the run I was thinking I'm going to get beat pretty good. But I had faith in my Clk55. Started when I was behind the new V8 M3 he gunned it so I did the same. I was right on his ***. Somehow I came around by 130 which when he backed off. So I waited for him and he rolled down the window and said your car is fast! I wasn't impressed with the new V8 M3. I guess my skinny *** helps!
Old 02-08-2010, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Man, this guy is Mr. Subprime if I ever saw him. Talk about living beyond your means, sounds like he's one paycheck away from bankruptcy.
Not even close. I don't have car payments. You dont even know me
Old 02-08-2010, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Not even close. I don't have car payments. You dont even know me
Oh, yeah, I'm sure you're a biiiig baller pulling down $67K a year, owning three AMGs with requisite high insurance payments, and...how many houses is it that you claim to own? Yessireee, I'll bet you just strode in there and whipped out the cash, big daddy.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Doesn't change the FACT that you claimed that TIPS are a part of a mailman's salary, then tried to backpedal by claiming you "knew" it's against regulations to accept them. Either way you slice it, you got caught in an enormous whopper of a LIE, as usual (your BS thread about "drafting" an E90 M3 up to 130 mph and beating him being another, prime example):
Well that is what happened. Like I walked my friends e63 with my c63. This time he backed me up.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh, yeah, I'm sure you're a biiiig baller pulling down $67K a year, owning three AMGs with requisite high insurance payments, and...how many houses is it that you claim to own? Yessireee, I'll bet you just strode in there and whipped out the cash, big daddy.
Like i said dumbass you dont know me
Old 02-08-2010, 07:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Want to bet me for $1k on how I payed for the c63? All it takes is one call.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Well that is what happened. Like I walked my friends e63 with my c63. This time he backed me up.
...which is why you, who now have the gall to call people "cowards" in this thread, absolutely refused to show up and run one of them to replicate this amazing feat...right?
Old 02-08-2010, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...which is why you, who now have the gall to call people "cowards" in this thread, absolutely refused to show up and run one of them to replicate this amazing feat...right?
Don't ignore the question. Bet me $1k i will pay for your plane ticket. One call.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:56 PM

09 335i 03 CLK55 AMG
Soon the moderator's are just going to lock the whole kill stories forum...sigh.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Want to bet me for $1k on how I payed for the c63? All it takes is one call.
To be honest, I really don't care how you paid for it, because we now know what supervisers in the USPS earn, and so for you to act like that you're all that when you're well shy of six figures just illustrates perfectly what a blowhard you are (not that there's anything wrong w/earning in this category, but you've been so *****ty and disrespectful to others, and plainly tried to come off like you're Mr. Moneybags, that it's amusing to see that you, with 15 years (judging by the caliber of your posts, you started when you were age one, yes?) earn as much as entry level college grads do in many professions).

But I'm curious: how can you possibly establish that you, personally, paid for the car (and now it's presumably in cash, as you're stating that you don't have a car payment) by "one phone call"?

If you wrote a check, how would that "prove" that your sweetie face didn't write you a check first?

Same thing with a wire transfer. You'd have to establish where you GOT the money, not that you personally walked into a dealer and bought it, which proves nothing other than you personally walked into a dealer and bought it.

So unless you're ready to open up your bank accounts for scrutiny and establish that you, yourself, and nobody else, deposited enough scratch in there to purchase a C63 outright, you should really stfu about your silly little strawman of yours. "One phone call" would prove nothing, other than you think the audience here is even dumber than you are (hint: you're wrong).

But hey, why not start by posting your title and sales receipt with pertinant info blurred out, instead of empty boasts and an empty bet using "verification" that would establish nothing?
Old 02-08-2010, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AMGJared
Soon the moderator's are just going to lock the whole kill stories forum...sigh.
Well look at the dumbass who started it(improv,itsmeek)
Old 02-08-2010, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Still waiting for the other 2 wimps to come in
Old 02-08-2010, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

To be honest, I really don't care how you paid for it, because we now know what supervisers in the USPS earn, and so for you to act like that you're all that when you're well shy of six figures just illustrates perfectly what a blowhard you are (not that there's anything wrong w/earning in this category, but you've been so *****ty and disrespectful to others, and plainly tried to come off like you're Mr. Moneybags, that it's amusing to see that you, with 15 years (judging by the caliber of your posts, you started when you were age one, yes?) earn as much as entry level college grads do in many professions).

But I'm curious: how can you possibly establish that you, personally, paid for the car (and now it's presumably in cash, as you're stating that you don't have a car payment) by "one phone call"?

If you wrote a check, how would that "prove" that your sweetie face didn't write you a check first?

Same thing with a wire transfer. You'd have to establish where you GOT the money, not that you personally walked into a dealer and bought it, which proves nothing other than you personally walked into a dealer and bought it.

So unless you're ready to open up your bank accounts for scrutiny and establish that you, yourself, and nobody else, deposited enough scratch in there to purchase a C63 outright, you should really stfu about your silly little strawman of yours. "One phone call" would prove nothing, other than you think the audience here is even dumber than you are (hint: you're wrong).

But hey, why not start by posting your title and sales receipt with pertinant info blurred out, instead of empty boasts and an empty bet using "verification" that would establish nothing?
Title,bill of sale I got them. First bet me. Talk to the big boss of the dealer. It doesnt matter if I dont make 6 figures. You dont know me.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro

He's just trying to supplement his low income. It must really suck being supported by his wife. He'll make bets he knows he can win to make that extra buck.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
WTF is this, yet another kill thread gone stupid?

Jon one warning about being respectful ... stop attacking the members here with personal insults like dumba$$. Stop taking the bait or you will be the one on a suspension for TOU violations- the common denominator to all these threads that go awry seems to be you.

This also goes for any member who insults or personally attacks another.

Now back to thread or whatever it was supposed to be about.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W210 E55 & W204 C63
I wonder what Jon and his wife look like...

Oh yeah, nice kill! But remember Terminator Cobras can be very quick, seems like you found a stockish one.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Title,bill of sale I got them. First bet me. Talk to the big boss of the dealer. It doesnt matter if I dont make 6 figures. You dont know me.
So scan them and post them. This, while not proving that you came up with the money on your own, would certainly establish that you did buy it outright, which is at least a step.

And also please answer my question: how would my talking to someone at the dealership establisy that you, using only your money, paid for it? Again: ANYONE could've deposited that money into your account, so even if the phone number you provide is legit, and the dealer supports your claim you bought it outright, unless he's been looking at your financial statements for the last few years (which he hasn't), then *all* he could support is the claim that you bought it without financing.

Which still doesn't prove where you got the money.

So I'll ask again: how, if anyone takes this bet, how will you establish that it was your money, and only your money, that paid for the purchase of this car--given that this seems to be so important to you (unlike verifying all of those "other" claims you made, that is)?

And why are you calling people bad names like "coward" when you've refused to run several people here despite being repeatedly pressed to do so, *and* just a month or so ago you refused my challenge to show up and *either* a) run an E90 M3 in your CLK55, start behind him, and pass him at 130 like you claimed to do in your questionable kill story, or b) show up and run a 4.6 second 5-60 run in your CLK55 like you claimed it would do?

Remember that, Jon? How many times (answer: at least five) did I ask you to show up and replicate those feats, only to have you refuse? And then, just as now, the reason I asked you to do it is because you injected yourself into a thread and started making dubious claims about the capabilities of one of your cars, which frankly myself and about everyone else here are starting to get a little tired of.

And there, just as here, you simply reverted to repeating the same question over and over again, using red herrings to try and deflect.

Remember those, Jon? So having refused to do those two, to run Project in several of his cars, and others, it's really quite disengenuous of you to start hurling insults such as "coward" around as though you're the Pinnacle of Bravery; history shows us that's pretty far from the truth.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:26 PM

Charger SRT-8
Another thread gone to sh#t due to a few members.

Some of you need to get one thing straight. It doesn't make a DAMN bit of difference how he paid for the car or whose money it is. It's none of your EFFIN' business. Period.

His GF paid for it? Maybe she came into money and he treats her so nice she bought it for him.

Go figure a MB forum has members question yearly income and financial sources. Nice job. Talk about being a lousy ambassador to the brand. Any brand for that matter.

Maybe he's a smart real estate investor. Perhaps holds a patent.

Or maybe he cared for a dying relative who was being eaten alive by cancer for a few months that needed in-home hospice care including cleaning and bathing and told him to sell the house he left behind and treat himself.

Shame on you people.

Jon, just ignore them. You've had a great car, now you have one that is even better and faster. Go drag race it, dyno it, and let the results speak for themselves. Some people just don't like to see others get ahead in life with nice things.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: mustang cobra bites the dust