Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Ferrari afraid of 19 yr old Toyota

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 424 Likes on 350 Posts
MB’s
Originally Posted by way2evil
When you drive a Ferrari every kid, old man, woman, and ******* in an M3 attempts to race you. If I gave into every race I would probably be broke or dead by now.
Amen. How true that is.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by i_am_amused
what a great post

that guy really is a dumbass for labeling himself huge a-hole

I avoid the money = a-hole labeling because my AMG was old when I bought it. The car is real AMG but the money it cost is not real AMG. I wonder if that makes me an AMG poseur like someone that takes the 0 off their C320?

Cant wait to see the repair bill on that out of warranty S55. Well see who the dumbass is then.

Ohh yeah, I never claimed not being an A-Hole. I said the more money the bigger the A-hole. So im not that big of an Ahole with my C63 and you with your S55 are a wanna be Ahole until that repair bill comes in then you will be a full on Ahole or a KIA owner.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Originally Posted by propain
Cant wait to see the repair bill on that out of warranty S55. Well see who the dumbass is then.

Ohh yeah, I never claimed not being an A-Hole. I said the more money the bigger the A-hole. So im not that big of an Ahole with my C63 and you with your S55 are a wanna be Ahole until that repair bill comes in then you will be a full on Ahole or a KIA owner.

you are dumber than you think I am. I have a little less than 3 years left on my Fidelity platinum, which will cover me just fine.

And though you never claimed to be an a-hole, you most definitely labeled yourself pretty unambiguously. And your follow-up post also clearly shows that you are an a-hole. Your posts speak volumes.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06' BMW M3
Originally Posted by way2evil
When you drive a Ferrari every kid, old man, woman, and ******* in an M3 attempts to race you. If I gave into every race I would probably be broke or dead by now.

.... so I was enjoying this thread reading the peoples takes on "douchebag" car owners or whatnot.I thinking this is nice for once nobody's throwing us M3 owners in the mix...then BAM!....lol...I understand,for the most part you are dead on...funny thing is my M3 is my daily driver and I too have the same problem as you.I don't know what it is,but everybody and I mean everybody wants to "run" you....
Old 10-13-2010, 09:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig

you are dumber than you think I am. I have a little less than 3 years left on my Fidelity platinum, which will cover me just fine.

And though you never claimed to be an a-hole, you most definitely labeled yourself pretty unambiguously. And your follow-up post also clearly shows that you are an a-hole. Your posts speak volumes.

Good luck with the Rotor replacement.

Take care wannabe! Maybe one day you can afford your own AMG and not a hand me down. Until then you will have to settle being a wannabe A-hole. But shhhhh.. I wont tell anyone it was used when you got it. Yeah.. you bought that for 100K+ right? That was the
plan?

A new Toyota Camry is worth more than your car.

Last edited by propain; 10-13-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Originally Posted by propain
Good luck with the Rotor replacement.

Take care wannabe! Maybe one day you can afford your own AMG and not a hand me down. Until then you will have to settle being a wannabe A-hole. But shhhhh.. I wont tell anyone it was used when you got it. Yeah.. you bought that for 100K+ right? That was the
plan?

A new Toyota Camry is worth more than your car.
and you claim to not be an a-hole.

not once have i claimed to have purchased this car new, in fact it's the exact opposite. i have been quite open about the power depreciation and how it has graciously allowed me the have the car. And that previous depreciation also means I won't lose $75,000 when I sell it for $25,000 a some day. I really am much more intelligent than you.....think I am.

face it. you posted something stupid that made you look foolish, got called out on it, and now you're angry. you'll calm down in a day or two when the embarrassment dies down, then hopefully you'll see what a jerk you are being due to your red-faced anger.

you can pm me an apology if you're not a big enough man to do it publicly. And if you say it nicely, you can have a bud light, because i love you, man!
Old 10-13-2010, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW

not once have i claimed to have purchased this car new, in fact it's the exact opposite. i have been quite open about the power depreciation and how it has graciously allowed me the have the car. And that previous depreciation also means I won't lose $75,000 when I sell it for $25,000 a some day. I really am much more intelligent than you.....think I am.

face it. you posted something stupid that made you look foolish, got called out on it, and now you're angry. you'll calm down in a day or two when the embarrassment dies down, then hopefully you'll see what a jerk you are being due to your red-faced anger.

you can pm me an apology if you're not a big enough man to do it publicly. And if you say it nicely, you can have a bud light, because i love you, man!
The buy new-buy used debate can be argued both ways but it does seem "propain" and you may have read something more into the postings because neither of you two are pita members....misunderstanding it seems.

Last edited by transferred; 10-13-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig

First things first. Stop your blubbering. I'm obviously getting under your skin and im just messing around. Lighten up little guy.

Second, I said I was an a-hole. Not wasn't. Reading comprehension is your friend. "Ohh yeah, I never claimed not being an A-Hole". But in reality im a nice guy. I have met up with a few on this forum and I dont think they think im an A hole. Maybe Jon does... lol.

Third my comment is true in my opinion. In the 36 years I have been on this planet my discoveries show that the richest people are the biggest A-holes. That was the point. Of course we can go on to break down the biggest rich Aholes from the nice Aholes by how they acquired their money.

Most of the rich people I know who earned their money and have built their own empire are nicer guys socially but HUGE aholes in business. The rich guys who inherited their money are socially Aholes and don't work or work for daddy so the working factor doesn't apply.

Being rich is NOT relative as you were so happy say was a "Great Point!". Its called Lower, Middle and Upper Class. Just because the middle class has MUCH more money than the lower class doesn't make the middle class rich. Owning a C63 puts me nicely into the middle class and by far not rich as the poster who said "Its relative" pointed out supposedly calling myself an Ahole.

In closing I would like to point out how in every thread you find the need to tell me how intelligent you are and how foolish I am. I think that speaks volumes about the insecurity of your own intellect. Try to work on that in your quest to be a better human being.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:06 PM

2007 C280 4Matic
A-holes come in all shapes and sizes. At the end of the day it stems from insecurity.

You've got the teenage kid A-hole trying to push around the guy in a Ferrari just because he happens to be driving a nice car. Then posting in a kill section as to how he and 2 other people tried to ram their fart cannons up the butt of this guy that was only out for a relaxing drive. (Great kill by the way you must be so proud)

I personally find wall st A-holes to be the worst. My beef mainly being with guys my own age, that feel the need to live the NYC lifestyle above all else, which doesn't really bother me, its when they gloat, and when they refuse to leave the upper east side for any reason, that does. To quote a friend of mine "they live to shove their money down everyone else's throat". Not all of them are bad, but the ones that are a-holes are most vocal.

Of note I find truly rich people to be generally nice guys. Its the pseudo rich, that can afford just about everything, but know they aren't really rich that are generally the a-holes. That's just insecurity again. I'll admit I've fallen into that trap, I think most if not all people have gone through a time of being an A-hole, its the need to be better then anyone else (note anyone at all will do). Some grow out of it, some never do, and of course some perfect it.

Humble pie is an acquired taste, I find people that are happy in life have more of it, usually this comes with maturity. A real A-hole will never just be happy for anyone else, and will always look for the ***** in the armor. At least thats my take on it.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by transferred
The buy new-buy used debate can be argued both ways but it does seem "propain" needs to lighten up...
+1

From his statement he is insulting buyers of all used AMG's..used cars period. Nothing wrong with buying a used car, certainly does not make you a "wannabe". I hate when threads turn into this, happens more than often as of late. Quite a few people on this site do way too much posturing.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by bigben320e
+1

From his statement he is insulting buyers of all used AMG's..used cars period. Nothing wrong with buying a used car, certainly does not make you a "wannabe". I hate when threads turn into this, happens more than often as of late. Quite a few people on this site do way too much posturing.
Indeed. Taking things out of context and judging someone by a post but no the post that warranted it. Yup.. gotta hate these threads..

Just in case you missed the sarcasm above I will qualify it. It was intended as a dig at him, not every single used AMG car owner on the planet. Everyone has their own lives to live, rich or poor. Nothing against any of them. He was being a douche as got what was coming to him.

Ive never seen so many tough guys wrapped in paper armor in my life. I guess its a MB thing.. Grow thicker skin people. Welcome to the internet.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by zerocover
A-holes come in all shapes and sizes. At the end of the day it stems from insecurity.

You've got the teenage kid A-hole trying to push around the guy in a Ferrari just because he happens to be driving a nice car. Then posting in a kill section as to how he and 2 other people tried to ram their fart cannons up the butt of this guy that was only out for a relaxing drive. (Great kill by the way you must be so proud)

I personally find wall st A-holes to be the worst. My beef mainly being with guys my own age, that feel the need to live the NYC lifestyle above all else, which doesn't really bother me, its when they gloat, and when they refuse to leave the upper east side for any reason, that does. To quote a friend of mine "they live to shove their money down everyone else's throat". Not all of them are bad, but the ones that are a-holes are most vocal.

Of note I find truly rich people to be generally nice guys. Its the pseudo rich, that can afford just about everything, but know they aren't really rich that are generally the a-holes. That's just insecurity again. I'll admit I've fallen into that trap, I think most if not all people have gone through a time of being an A-hole, its the need to be better then anyone else (note anyone at all will do). Some grow out of it, some never do, and of course some perfect it.

Humble pie is an acquired taste, I find people that are happy in life have more of it, usually this comes with maturity. A real A-hole will never just be happy for anyone else, and will always look for the ***** in the armor. At least thats my take on it.
Someone gets its. Congratulation on being smarter than the flock.