Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

CLK550 vs E92 M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLK & GL
Originally Posted by Improviz
I'd comment more about you, but I believe this sums it up nicely:
its funny because that picture directly applies to you too
Old 10-12-2011, 12:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Um, no...you see, I'm not the one on here talking smack about how I've beaten faster cars with no proof. For example, if I were enough of an idiot to come in here and attempt to convince people that my car was faster than a Corvette Z06 when every piece of available data screams otherwise, and even worse, to think that large numbers of people in this forum were both stupid and gullible enough to believe such utter nonsense, that would be "trolling".

This is what you do.

What I do is call out utter nonsense, and provide data to back it up. Calling out a troll and pointing out his isn't trolling.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK & GL
it is when you have not had one instant in which you stated anything that you have beaten with your car.

If you have raced your car in real life on actual streets from rolls maybe you would understand that cars that are faster in the quarter arent necessarily faster from lets say 30-120

So big man, you still havent answered my question, what cars have you ran that gives you the right to tell people that they are wrong
Old 10-12-2011, 12:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK & GL
why are you even in the kill stories section. Isnt this section for people who actually have "kills" and as far as i can tell you dont have any
Old 10-12-2011, 12:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK & GL
personally i think you are all talk and no *****
Old 10-12-2011, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Sorry, but I'm not going to indulge you in your little attempt at projection and deflection by discussing races I've run. Search the forums if you like, it's in there.

This is about you. You made an outlandish claim, and people (not only me) are saying that you're basically full of it. Hint: this is NOT because they think your claim is true.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK & GL
Sorry, but I'm not going to indulge you in your little attempt at projection and deflection by discussing races I've run. Search the forums if you like, it's in there.

This is about you. You made an outlandish claim, and people (not only me) are saying that you're basically full of it. Hint: this is NOT because they think your claim is true.
My claim isnt a claim. It is true. I have proved to you that i was only one car being a m3 competition package DCT. And i have also showed you facebook post from a member whose S65amg beat 2 modded M6's the same night i beat the M3. Hence him saying "CLK's eating M3's all night". Then i also proved me beating the E39 M5, and i can also prove me beating the B8 S4 from a dig.

So please indulge me in your kills, in the same way i have indulged you in your stupid numbers game
Old 10-12-2011, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
See post #106, along with the rest of this thread.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK & GL
See post #106, along with the rest of this thread.
You have had 4 pages of talking about my runs, i want to hear about yours. I just want to see if you actually have ***** to race somebody or if you just sit around a computer and look up numbers

Somebody that doesnt race people in real life has no right to tell people who actually run people if their runs are valid or not
Old 10-12-2011, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK & GL
so basically your just an internet bully
Old 10-12-2011, 01:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Lol... How dare me "bully" someone by calling out their ridiculous claims of a car with a 108 trap pulling cars with 114 traps and providing data that show these claims as fallacious. I feel so ashamed....

Anyway, you clearly want to put as many posts between this and the evidence as you can, but the evidence is still there: all numbers provided over the course of this thread, including those provided by you, show that your little dream of owning a car that's faster than an M3 is, well, a little dream, nothing more.

Enjoy your car, *and* your fantasies. We'll all be here waiting for videos, for years I should think.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK & GL
Wink

Lol... How dare me "bully" someone by calling out their ridiculous claims of a car with a 108 trap pulling cars with 114 traps and providing data that show these claims as fallacious. I feel so ashamed....

Anyway, you clearly want to put as many posts between this and the evidence as you can, but the evidence is still there: all numbers provided over the course of this thread, including those provided by you, show that your little dream of owning a car that's faster than an M3 is, well, a little dream, nothing more.

Enjoy your car, *and* your fantasies. We'll all be here waiting for videos, for years I should think.
Im not putting any posts between the CLK vs M3 thread. You can even start a new one if you want to continue that argument.
I just want an answer from you
I will be here waiting
Old 10-12-2011, 01:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by kbahl21
Im not putting any posts between the CLK vs M3 thread. You can even start a new one if you want to continue that argument.
I just want an answer from you
I will be here waiting
Sure. Here you go. I made the claim that my CLK55 had pulled E39 M5s. I showed up and got it on video. Four runs, four wins, dig and rolling start up to about 125 or 130 mph on an airstrip we all rented out:

One:
Two:
Three:
Four:

Since you're obviously too stupid to use the search function, there's a taste. I've been racing cars for longer than you've been alive, son, and there are plenty of posts of mine wrt runs I've had, so your little moronic theory is every bit as bust as your fantasy about a a car that traps 108 being faster than one that traps at 114.

So it's your turn. Videos of you beating any faster cars? Time slip? Any 1/4 mile runs? No?

Didn't think so. Which is why you keep trying to change the subject. What's next, the color of my hair? It is equally as irrelevant to your claim as my experience, but as desperate as you are to change the subject, I'm sure it'll be forthcoming.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK & GL
Sure. Here you go. I made the claim that my CLK55 had pulled E39 M5s. I showed up and got it on video. Four runs, four wins, dig and rolling start up to about 125 or 130 mph on an airstrip we all rented out:

One:
Two:
Three:
Four:

Since you're obviously too stupid to use the search function, there's a taste. I've been racing cars for longer than you've been alive, son, and there are plenty of posts of mine wrt runs I've had, so your little moronic theory is every bit as bust as your fantasy about a a car that traps 108 being faster than one that traps at 114.

So it's your turn. Videos of you beating any faster cars? Time slip? Any 1/4 mile runs? No?

Didn't think so. Which is why you keep trying to change the subject. What's next, the color of my hair? It is equally as irrelevant to your claim as my experience, but as desperate as you are to change the subject, I'm sure it'll be forthcoming.
See now was that that hard...
I also beat an E39 M5 but unfortunatly i do not have video. But i do have posts from the owner of the car from the forum which hosts these "runs" saying that yes i did indeed beat him.

Everytime i race a car i dont automatically pull out my phone and take video of me doing 120mph with one hand on the wheel and the other holding the phone. And when i am at the track i am getting paid to do event coverage, which is the main reason why i dont go on. You will get a video, you will get VBOX data, and you will get a timeslip. There is nothing more i can say about that. I will continue this in the AM, its bedtime... btw using the search function only brings me back to

Last edited by kbahl21; 10-12-2011 at 01:30 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:16 AM

Charger SRT-8
Very plausible IF:

It was a hardtop convertible.
Didn't like revving the motor near redline with the DCT
Shifted slowly or see above with the 6speed manual.
Maybe he had a full tank of gas in addition weights in the trunk too... lol.

Originally Posted by AKnight55
Yea these cars seem to run about the same times in the 1/4 mile.. And plus with the extra weight in the m3, it was deff in your favor.. Not to mention the m3 has ZERO torque and doesnt get into its power until high revs..
Um, gearing makes up for that.

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
P.S. Nobody signs up to a forum to post a kill story, try harder next time.
I've proved that wrong a few times, so have others.

Originally Posted by e1000
Not to feed a troll but........ WHAT?

E92/90 M3's are mid 12's at least at just under 115mph trap on street tires.

http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-M3-Timeslip-14531.html

quit kidding yourself.
Agreed.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:56 PM

Pontiac G8 GXP
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
Um, gearing makes up for that.
And yet it's amazing how many otherwise knowledgeable car guys don't get that concept.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
06 E55 Black
Originally Posted by jbak
And yet it's amazing how many otherwise knowledgeable car guys don't get that concept.
Theoretically yes. But then the reality is, it's a function of the horsepower curve and the driver's ability to keep revs at max horsepower point
Old 10-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by regor60
Theoretically yes. But then the reality is, it's a function of the horsepower curve and the driver's ability to keep revs at max horsepower point
Old 10-12-2011, 05:01 PM

03 SL55 AMG
I love how the this wasn't even started by Kbahl. The original poster Ny01 with only 9 posts has since disappeared. Clearly a troll and nothing more or less.

Kbahl on suspension. Not surprised hahaa! Kbahl, you must've raced a poser rebadged BMW 3 series if you seriously thought you could pull on a BMW M3 Competition package DCT.

Kbahl should provide proof at least in some valid form if you want anyone to believe a single word you say. Video doesn't hurt. I wanna see you in your CLK550 pulling a stock well driven BMW M3 6 speed even from a roll to around 120 mph. I really wanna see it.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by 93 Octane ABC
I love how the this wasn't even started by Kbahl. The original poster Ny01 with only 9 posts has since disappeared. Clearly a troll and nothing more or less.

Kbahl on suspension. Not surprised hahaa! Kbahl, you must've raced a poser rebadged BMW 3 series if you seriously thought you could pull on a BMW M3 Competition package DCT.

Kbahl should provide proof at least in some valid form if you want anyone to believe a single word you say. Video doesn't hurt. I wanna see you in your CLK550 pulling a stock well driven BMW M3 6 speed even from a roll to around 120 mph. I really wanna see it.
I wish I could get a hold of the M3 guy with the 6spd I ran. Dont need a DCT M3 to waste a Clk550.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:57 AM

clk 550
So many people here are really ridiculous. I only posted a few times with an observation of a short race I had because I have a job, work and a life. I'm not a troll and frankly don't even know another CLK550 owner. If I lost to an M3, hey great! In this case I didn't, but it was super close and I'm sure some(maybe many) would beat my car. If you think I'm a troll, meet up with me in LA and we'll grab a beer. No big deal.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:43 AM

CL55
Originally Posted by Ny01
So many people here are really ridiculous. I only posted a few times with an observation of a short race I had because I have a job, work and a life. I'm not a troll and frankly don't even know another CLK550 owner. If I lost to an M3, hey great! In this case I didn't, but it was super close and I'm sure some(maybe
many) would beat my car. If
you think I'm a troll, meet up
with me in LA and we'll grab a
beer. No big deal.
Don't worry about these haters, they weren't there, if someone on here is hangin on some BMW *****, here's an advice GO TO ThE BMW forum!!! Sissi chontsi, this is a BenZ forum, I just love Dustin these M3's on the highway, beemers in general, this goes to M5 and M6 as well, RENNtech baby!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 12:20 PM

03 SL55 AMG
Originally Posted by N.cali CL55club
Don't worry about these haters, they weren't there, if someone on here is hangin on some BMW *****, here's an advice GO TO ThE BMW forum!!! Sissi chontsi, this is a BenZ forum, I just love Dustin these M3's on the highway, beemers in general, this goes to M5 and M6 as well, RENNtech baby!!!!
Wait till you meet a modded M5/M6 with simple boltons. You'd get passed up easily then.

Yeah everyone is mostly a car enthusiast here however there many fanboys. Just like every forum has its fanboys. From my personal experience, I have pulled on a stock CL55 AMG after 85 mph by quite a bit in my stock M5.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211-55
Wait till you meet a modded M5/M6 with simple boltons. You'd get passed up easily then.
Yeah everyone is mostly a car enthusiast here however there many fanboys. Just like every forum has its fanboys. From my personal experience, I have pulled on a stock CL55 AMG after 85 mph by quite a bit in my stock M5.
Very true, like yourself being a Bimmer fanboy that you are. LOL you got called out by a moderator in the other thread. Speaking of which, that other thread (https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ml#post4871092) is still waiting for pics of your SL and real documented proof of your beloved F10 M5 killing a Panamera TT.
Originally Posted by Vic55
I already know by fact straight from BMW that a stock F10 M5 will kill a Porsche Panamera Turbo S from a roll.
Really? Fact on a Pan TT S? Kill? Show it. What speeds from and to? BMW told you? Pretty bold statements for a car not even out yet.
Originally Posted by Vic55
Yes. Someone I know who's testdriven the F10 M5 at the Ascari Racetrack in Spain recently confirmed straight from BMW M that it can kill a Panamera Turbo S from a roll. Not badly but it's clearly a kill. And yes, rolling races and 1/4 miles are totally different. I still stand to my opinion that rolling races are better for showing which car is truely faster. To each to their own.
LOL you know Gustav? or did you just read his thread on test driving the F10 M5? We all know how impartial Gustav is...
Old 10-15-2011, 02:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
I want my 10 minutes back, what a waste of time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CLK550 vs E92 M3