Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Ever Race the PoPo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 03:39 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2014 E63, Cobra replica, 68 Camaro, 66 Chevy II SS, Z4 BMW, Honda Element, Birel 125cc Shifter Kart.
Originally Posted by cal1
I had a little incident back in the mid-70s when I was sixteen. I'm driving along in my dads 69 Olds Delta 88. This thing was all factory, but came with a 455 4 barrel and dual exhaust. It was quick for its day and size. All of a sudden, this green mopar screams past me. I decide to see if I can reel him in and tromp on it. As I start to get close to him, he turns on the red and blues and goes screaming down an off ramp. he obviously had bigger fish to fry than a stupid 16 year old. I drove straight home and parked the car still scared crapless.
My father had a Buick Wildcat with the 455, 4 barrel when I was a teenager that I used to street race with all the time. Torqued the motor off the mounts three times before he figured out it wasn't something wrong with the car. LOL the good old days.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts
SL55, ML500 & Acura TL
Originally Posted by speedpeddler
My father had a Buick Wildcat with the 455, 4 barrel when I was a teenager that I used to street race with all the time. Torqued the motor off the mounts three times before he figured out it wasn't something wrong with the car. LOL the good old days.
HAHA! We luckily never had issues with motor mounts, but dad said the damn car goes through rear tires like crazy. He said it must be because it was heavy

That was a different time. when we got caught drinking, the cops made us dump our beer out in the street in front of everyone else cruising the BLVD. Massively embarrassing. They told us to go straight home and if they saw us again that night, we were going to jail.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
12' ML350 4M & 10' E350 4M
Back in 2007, I was heading towards one of my restaurants that's in Prince William County (I live in Fairfax County). In 2007 I still had my MONSTER 2005 S55 AMG, anyways I'm driving on PW parkway going about 60mph in a 45mp zone minding my business. While I'm driving I notice a 2000-2003 Yellow Corvette Z06 getting closer and closer. Before he got about 3-4 car lengths behind me I gun it. At this point were going about 105mph and I held the lead till we finally caught up to traffic at a red light. Next thing you know the tinted window on the corvette goes down! I look over and there's a guy holding his badge going crazy "Are you f**king serious" "you could of killed someone" In my mind I am thinking great now I'm going to get a ticket! He Continues to say that it's my lucky day that he was off duty and there's not much he can do. He followed me all the way to my store to make sure I don't drive "Aggressively"!

LOL worst red light ever took forever. The whole time while he's yelling at the top of his lungs I'm trying so hard not to laugh haha! I just don't understand how he's off duty and he's driving 100+mph no one can say anything to him.!

PS- That Corvette didn't have a chance against my S55 AMG!!!!