Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C32 vs M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 03:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C 32 AMG (203.065)
Originally posted by ohya
So do you smell.
Why don't you try to speak German, loser? We'll see how you perform when speaking a foreign language.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C 320 CDI 4M W204 / C43 AMG (W202) / C 220 CDI T (S203) / ZX-10R Ninja
I don't sell 'em I order them and do the calcullation.

Before I hat an MBZ I had 6 Italian cars and one VW Golf IV 1.8 Turbo (shame on me ).

I'm open for a lot of different cars and I never ever said that MBZ are the best cars or something like this. I just like 'em more than I loved my Alfa Romeo's

By the way I don't like the A-class and V-class, these sucks.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Really, don't you think MB is a rip off. How do you sell them?
Sometimes I do, options cost a fortune here but hey, I get what I pay for. You have to drive in a Benz to know where the money went, don't just look at the retail list and say they are a rip
Old 05-13-2004, 05:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG without supercharge means dick.
Skyline GTR without twin turbo means nothing too? Not everyone has to follow the NA line man, there are different approaches to make fast cars and supercharging is not as easy as it seems

Old 05-13-2004, 05:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah man watch Best Motoring they compared n/a cars with s/c cars and the s/c cars wheren't much faster.

Last edited by Teck; 05-13-2004 at 10:18 AM.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:15 AM
Banned

Originally posted by MadC32
Why don't you try to speak German, loser? We'll see how you perform when speaking a foreign language.
why should I. I'm from canada. English is enough. I definitely outperforms what you got and pay less Holio.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:21 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Teck

Before I hat an MBZ I had 6 Italian cars and one VW Golf IV 1.8 Turbo (shame on me ).

I'm open for a lot of different cars and I never ever said that MBZ are the best cars or something like this. I just like 'em more than I loved my Alfa Romeo's

This is what I'm talking about. Show off! Why don't you be like jon200. That is a fair talk.
other hand, what you got means dick to me. I have two cars and that is enough.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:27 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Jon200
Sometimes I do, options cost a fortune here but hey, I get what I pay for. You have to drive in a Benz to know where the money went, don't just look at the retail list and say they are a rip
MB is made for upper level people. When it comes to quality and reliability, they are very good too. It cost more then any other sport sedan. But the technology is not the highest in it's class.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:30 AM
Banned

Yeah man watch Best Motoring they compared n/a cars with s/c cars and the s/c cars wheren't much faster.
Like I said, AMG is nothing without supercharged. C32 without S/C is a **** c320. I can put a S/C on a M3 too.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:39 AM

C 32 AMG (203.065)
why should I. I'm from canada. English is enough. I definitely outperforms what you got and pay less Holio.
Look who's talking! You speak English as primary language and your grammar sucks!
Old 05-13-2004, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Like I said, AMG is nothing without supercharged. C32 without S/C is a **** c320. I can put a S/C on a M3 too.
I think you have some serious problems!

Why is AMG going back from s/c to n/a?
Old 05-13-2004, 10:45 AM
Banned

Originally posted by MadC32
Look who's talking! You speak English as primary language and your grammar sucks!
What do you need grammar for in forums. I'm not writing a book. You're not that good either."English" don't need capital.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:47 AM
Banned

I think you have some serious problems!

Why is AMG going back from s/c to n/a?
I dpn't have a problem. You just don't understand it.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

But the technology is not the highest in it's class.
Depends what you referring to. In terms of engine, I do admit Bimmers make better engine in terms of sportiness.

MB do have high tech stuff but not all concentrated on handling and performance. Comfort plays a big part too.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:20 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Jon200
Depends what you referring to. In terms of engine, I do admit Bimmers make better engine in terms of sportiness.

MB do have high tech stuff but not all concentrated on handling and performance. Comfort plays a big part too.
YOu are right. You sound very reasonable.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Um, I thought MB's Kompressor was naturally aspirated? Isn't that how it differs from a turbo charged engine? I mean I'm no genius but um.. SupreCharged = naturally aspirated, turbo charged = electronic/fuel boost..

MB is made for upper level people. When it comes to quality and reliability, they are very good too. It cost more then any other sport sedan. But the technology is not the highest in it's class.
Used to be this way, now any 20 year old can own one, just look at THIS forum..

They don't cost more than "any-other" sport sedan. Just cost more than they should.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by ldangeli
Um, I thought MB's Kompressor was naturally aspirated? Isn't that how it differs from a turbo charged engine? I mean I'm no genius but um.. SupreCharged = naturally aspirated, turbo charged = electronic/fuel boost..

Kompressor= supercharger= forced induction, not naturally aspirated.

Turbocharger= forced induction, not naturally aspirated.

Supercharges and turbochargers do the same thing. They both get more air into the engine, just by different means. Turbochargers are theoreticaly more efficient because they derive power form the exhaust, unlike the supercharger which runs off the motor.

I'm surpirsed you didn't know this, but now you do.

Last edited by Sleestack; 05-13-2004 at 05:10 PM.
Old 05-13-2004, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
I didn't know this, see you learn something everyday, oh wait thats right, their normal engines are naturally aspirated. Kind of like the SLK320... or By definition, any belt driven device that compresses the air intake charge, is a supercharger. No matter if it’s a positive displacement Roots-style, Centrifigul, Old school 4 foot tall blower, screw type, twin-screw, lysholm or any other belt driven device; that is a supercharger. A Turbo charger (much easier to accept the definition) is an air compressor driven by turbine lodged in your exhaust.

We have many flavors of superchargers to pick from, and most of us have a favorite for one reason or another. But if a belt spins it, it’s a supercharger, Kompressor is a term that German auto manufacturers use for supercharger.

Last edited by ldangeli; 05-13-2004 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

We have many flavors of superchargers to pick from, and most of us have a favorite for one reason or another. But if a belt spins it, it’s a supercharger, Kompressor is a term that German auto manufacturers use for supercharger.
Either way, at the end of the day, it does its job so why matter? Supercharger, Kompressor, its all good.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:07 AM
Banned

Used to be this way, now any 20 year old can own one, just look at THIS forum..

They don't cost more than "any-other" sport sedan. Just cost more than they should.
I don't think so. Not everybody like TECK. Most people don't earn that much money to buy a MB. Parent are the solution.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Not everybody like TECK.
Sorry man I don't get it
Old 05-14-2004, 06:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 130 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
you're so full of crap!

you know what? Get a BMW 330i and a Benz C320 and see how much you can modify both of them!

how about you get a BME M3 and a C32 AMG and see how much output you can get from both of them without sacrificing reliability and warranty! Let me see you supercharge an M3 (which is a maxed out engine anyway) and drive it for another 50K !!!

oh and for your info, the new C klass AMG is a 5.5 NA engine, which means at lower compression than the ///M engine, you can supercharge it till you drop without sacrificing reliability!
Old 05-14-2004, 09:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
I don't think so. Not everybody like TECK. Most people don't earn that much money to buy a MB. Parent are the solution.
I disagree. The majority of the posters in the CLK forum are a younger crowd. MB's target audience has really changed with the introduction / assimilation with Chrysler.

you can supercharge it till you drop without sacrificing reliability!
I still don't trust the reliability factor.. Take a poll on this forum of CLK owners and their problems, as minute as they may be, there still are an awful lot. I think a lot of people sacrifice the problems for the prestige. IMO.

Last edited by ldangeli; 05-14-2004 at 09:17 AM.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I disagree. The majority of the posters in the CLK forum are a younger crowd. MB's target audience has really changed with the introduction / assimilation with Chrysler.

I still don't trust the reliability factor.. Take a poll on this forum of CLK owners and their problems, as minute as they may be, there still are an awful lot. I think a lot of people sacrifice the problems for the prestige. IMO.
I think using MBworld as a measure of the average MB driver is probably not going to give you an accurate picture. While I agree that MB has come out with more lower end models to target the younger crowd, their primary target and consumer base continues to be much older individuals.

As for the reliabiltiy factor of SCed MBs, I actually don't know of any CLK owners who have had problems with their Kleemann SCed CLKs. There were some water pump related issues with the V6 units, however, I believe that has been addressed. An aftermarket SCed MB is definitely not the route for the risk adverse, however, IMO the relaibilty is not a big factor.
Old 05-14-2004, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 130 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
Originally posted by Sleestack
I think using MBworld as a measure of the average MB driver is probably not going to give you an accurate picture. While I agree that MB has come out with more lower end models to target the younger crowd, their primary target and consumer base continues to be much older individuals.

As for the reliabiltiy factor of SCed MBs, I actually don't know of any CLK owners who have had problems with their Kleemann SCed CLKs. There were some water pump related issues with the V6 units, however, I believe that has been addressed. An aftermarket SCed MB is definitely not the route for the risk adverse, however, IMO the relaibilty is not a big factor.
exactly sleestack!

i was visiting our local MB dealers the other day and they had a spanking new E55 AMG in there having a Kleeman Kompressor installed! It was beautiful!

I asked the tech how much HP he thinks it would be pumping out and he told me that they were aiming for 700, and that they were doing some final tuning to it!

I asked if this car's warranty was void and he said "OFCOURSE NOT" Kleeman is certified and we are the representatives!

Now you tell me if you can get that from a BMW ///M???? I have a friend who installed a supercharger on his E39 M5 and the car blew a few pistons to bits! Its being rebuilt as we speak!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C32 vs M3