Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

CLK320 vs. Lexus GS 300

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2002, 03:49 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 BMW 540iT, 2019 BMW X3m40i, 2001 BMW 325i, 1999 C230K Sport
CLK320 vs. Lexus GS 300

Yeah, anyways, i was driving back to San Francisco from LA and while on I5 (i think) this 2001 or above GS300 comes vroomin in from behind me, i think he thought i was driving slow. I was going about 65 mph, then he does this viracious lane change that jolts his car and speeds up to pass me. Of course, i was like...AHHH helll nah playa!! Then i shift it into 4th and slam on the accelerator. My engine roars and blows ahead of his car, naturally he revs it up more and we're neck and neck, suddenly he rolls down his windows and pulls out a MP5 sub-machine and starts blasting my car...Holy crap! Good thing my car is bullet proof, my windows crack but they don't break...spiderweb cracks are plastered all over the passenger side windows. Holy sheezny, this guy means business, good thing i was packing my Walther P99 pistol. I slow down a bit and cut in behind him, i roll down my window and stuck my gun out and fired off a few rounds, dang his car is bullet proof too!! I blast his tires but they re-inflate immediately!! Suddenly he brakes his car and i immediately down shift to 2nd and switch back to the other lane and pass him up. He speeds up again and i hear his engine roar up to my side again, this time, i was going to try to run him off the road, both our machines clash together and i begin to lose control. Good thing ESP is on, or else i would have spun out long ago. That's it man...I flip open the SOS panel and press the red button, secretly that activates the forward .30 cal machine guns. I immediately brake and line my sights up behind his car, and i press the "volume +" button on my steering wheel...blam blam blam!!! my bullets rip up his armor but does not penetrate deep enough...i press another button and Stinger missles pop out from the oval headlamps. I heard a beeping tone to confirm the lock on and fired the missle. The sleek tube streaked towards it's target. The GS 300 tries to dodge it by driving off the road, but it's no use...the missle goes right into the exhaust of his car and explodes.
Wow, what a crazy day, but it's just another for a guy like me...secret agent man!!!

Goldeni245
Old 05-30-2002, 11:21 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Daaamn great movie! lol! Good thing it's free! lol
Old 06-07-2002, 07:09 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes S500
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahaha. HOW FAKE IS THAT!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahhahhahhaha!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2002, 12:15 PM

SLK 350 '05
i don't think it was supposed to be a "real" story...

but i enjoyed it anywyas! good imagination...James Bond should forget about Astons and Bimmers, he should check out the AMG stable imo..
Old 06-09-2002, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Great kill!

Old 06-11-2002, 03:26 AM
Almost a Member!

Thumbs up

ahhh shizzeee playa, way to ho slap that bizatch lex! Same **** happened to me last week but it was a banana cannon and semi concious monkey driving a elphant power flash light!
Old 06-13-2002, 08:47 AM
DtS
MBWorld Fanatic!

C200 Kompressor
Damn, I couldn't finish reading this 'cause I started to laugh out loud (for real!!) in my office. Very funny!
Old 06-13-2002, 11:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Rdigglerino
ahhh shizzeee playa, way to ho slap that bizatch lex! Same **** happened to me last week but it was a banana cannon and semi concious monkey driving a elphant power flash light!
Would someone please translate the above?
Old 06-15-2002, 05:13 PM

Lexus GS 450h
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHTTT TT