M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Navi Help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 ML 320, M1, M5, M7, Thanks to Arbonne International
Originally Posted by Riffyb
where can i get this disc? cause i know if i go through the dealer its going to cost alot of money? any ideas?

Just email <jway71@yahoo.com> regarding your disc need. He was great to work with and had my ML320 running on 2004.1 in a matter of days.
Old 01-17-2006, 08:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 ML430
Originally Posted by Riffyb
Heres a pic of the navi screen that box youre talking about is there but it looks like a bar with a dot in the middle. its black and the linde and dot are white. i did burn the disc and its reading it now thank god! it was before but only when it wanted to lol. also im getting 4 satellites anyways heres tha pic.. pretty good for a cell phone
If you look at the picture you post. look at the picture of the satelite. There should be some signal strength bars or dashes under the pic of the satelite. The picture is showing you have none.... Thats why you are off course. Even If the menu option says you have 4 satelites locked. the nav is still going to be off course. the nav. needs to be locked on to seven satelites, and also show the signal strength bars. If not it is going to stay lost.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
same problem over here

hey guys i'm having the same problem over here i got the same picture up there. the left box only got a black with a white dot and minus symbol. i check how my satellites its reciving but its showing 0 first i thought it would be the cd cuze when they ship the car from texas it came with no cd and i bought a new one from the dealer its the 2004.1 i just call them up today to make sure i have the right cd and it was the right one. someone told me to check the antena but there is nothing wrong with it. the car in san jose and it keep showing you are at other places
please i need your help guys
Old 01-18-2006, 06:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 ML430
Originally Posted by jerrym
hey guys i'm having the same problem over here i got the same picture up there. the left box only got a black with a white dot and minus symbol. i check how my satellites its reciving but its showing 0 first i thought it would be the cd cuze when they ship the car from texas it came with no cd and i bought a new one from the dealer its the 2004.1 i just call them up today to make sure i have the right cd and it was the right one. someone told me to check the antena but there is nothing wrong with it. the car in san jose and it keep showing you are at other places
please i need your help guys
I had the same problem a few years back. Trust me it's the antenna. I fixed it without buying the expensive MB antenna.... I purchased thisPlug and play replacement Alpine GPS antenna P/N 01T85385W04 that plugs directly into back of MB Navigation unit. for $25. I mount it on the dash neatly ran the cable to the back of the MCS plugged it in and I am back in buisness. It's been two year with no problems. If the linkk does not work go to www.pacparts.com. Go to consumer electronics. It will ask for you dealer log on info leave it blank and click submit. click on Alpine for the manufactuer and input part number 01T85385W04