M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Pics of new Brembo Brakes!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lorinser ML(sold) E500 (sold) Sl500 2015 Escalade Bentley GT
Pete, I'm amused by your childish name calling..."blingboi"

Grow up Pete and start acting like an adult for once. These immature name calling and other comments are getting old.

Fine, you don't like my ML so stop repeating your self already. You are not accomplishing anything but making your self look like a fool.

Your comments don't bother me. That does not change the fact that I can't stand how haters, like your self, have nothing else better to do with your pathetic lives.

Pete, you have one person who backs you up with your claims (USF). On the other hand, I have many more people who can back me up. Now, isn't that funny?

Back to the brakes, you know what I've noticed about the new brakes? That they have better stoping power (period). Maybe now you know why mods like these are called "upgrades."

The Brembo's dont attract people, the entire car itself does that. And you know what, all types of people enjoy and appreciate my work. I have the trophys to back that up.

Pete, lets get this straight for once so we don't have to argue about this anymore.
-My car is a show car....hence the "over the top" system and mobile entertainment
-Is this my everyday car? NO
-Do I go off-roading? NO
-Do I take this car to the track? NO
-Take a look at my mod list and you will notice top of the line products. You will not find anything "ricey" on my list that belongs in a civic.

So with all this said, you should have no more problems
Old 03-17-2003, 11:24 PM

'82 turbo yugo
Originally posted by eyceburg11
Pete, I'm amused by your childish name calling..."blingboi"

Grow up Pete and start acting like an adult for once. These immature name calling and other comments are getting old.

Fine, you don't like my ML so stop repeating your self already. You are not accomplishing anything but making your self look like a fool.
Wrong. It's quite obvious that I'm upsetting you blingboi given your numerous, confused, weepy replies.

Your comments don't bother me. That does not change the fact that I can't stand how haters, like your self, have nothing else better to do with your pathetic lives.
Again, you are very confused.

On the one hand it's "Your comments don't bother me" and on the other hand it's "I can't stand how haters"

Are you so completely clueless that you can't see the contradiction?

p.s. How do you know anything about my life? Are you psychic? You're amusement blingboi, pure and simple. The fodder that you provide doesn't reflect on the quality of anyone's life, except possibly the silliness of certain aspects of your own life.

Pete, you have one person who backs you up with your claims (USF). On the other hand, I have many more people who can back me up. Now, isn't that funny?
Incredibly funny, but not in the way you apparently think it is.

Are you so naive as to think that your "support" has any bearing on whether there are folks on theses boards that laugh there *** off when they see your rice mobile? Nobody can be that naive.

Just because people don't post their opinions about your jalopy doesn't mean that there are plenty of folks out there that laugh out loud at your clownmobile.

Back to the brakes, you know what I've noticed about the new brakes? That they have better stoping power (period). Maybe now you know why mods like these are called "upgrades."
Typical riceboi rhetoric! That's classic.

They have "better stopping power," eh? What do you mean by "better stopping power"? Be specific and explain why slapping a set of big rotors gives you "better stopping power" on a "show heap" that is not taken to the track.

The Brembo's dont attract people, the entire car itself does that. And you know what, all types of people enjoy and appreciate my work. I have the trophys to back that up.
That's actually really creepy. The trophy bit that is.

Pete, lets get this straight for once so we don't have to argue about this anymore.
-My car is a show car....hence the "over the top" system and mobile entertainment
-Is this my everyday car? NO
-Do I go off-roading? NO
-Do I take this car to the track? NO
-Take a look at my mod list and you will notice top of the line products. You will not find anything "ricey" on my list that belongs in a civic.

So with all this said, you should have no more problems
Problems? LOL.

No problems here.

Your ghetto bling bling rig just gets more and more amusing with every "upgrade" that you put on it (so that you can get more trophys and try to impress more ricers).

It's hysterical, in a Jerry Springer meets Cops kind of way.
Old 03-17-2003, 11:40 PM
Almost a Member!

2000 ML430
Pete...glad to see you're back in action

I haven't visited these forums in a loooooong time. I just came to check it out and I saw your name all over the place. Good job. I'm glad you're still on top of things like you were at the "other" forums. I read one sentence of one of your posts and that's all I needed to see. I'm happy to see that you have grown up. I won't be back for a few weeks to these forums, mainly because of this nonsence that is plastered all over the ML forums.

I'll quote a friend of mine who read a few of your posts and this is what he said..."It seems like he's an English professor gone bad. Quoting other people and critiquing every comment they make."

oh well
Old 03-17-2003, 11:42 PM

Peter, i'm tired of your nonsence.

Lets agree on one thing atleast.....I won't reply to your posts if you do the same.

There is no point anymore in arguing w/ you, you will always continue to be an ******* in every forum you stumble upon.

Oh yes, I've heard about your "banishment" on BenzWorld. I Wonder why?

I vote to ban you from MBWorld.......

I doubt you will be banished from this forum, so lets be civilized and just ignore eachothers posts. Thanks =)

Best regards,
BlingBoi
Old 03-18-2003, 12:46 AM

'82 turbo yugo
Peter, i'm tired of your nonsence.
How can you be tired of my "nonsence" (sic) if I don't "bother you"?

Oh yes, I've heard about your "banishment" on BenzWorld. I Wonder why?
LOL.

Yes, calling the "moderator" on violating the site's Privacy Policy and exposing his hypocrisy tends to make moderators a bit embarrassed, with funny results.

p.s. I'm not surprised that you're unable to back up your ricerboi "better stopping power" claims about the Brembos.

They are bling on your ML, plain and simple.
Old 03-18-2003, 12:57 AM

'82 turbo yugo
Re: Pete...glad to see you're back in action

Originally posted by chris
I haven't visited these forums in a loooooong time.
That's not surprising. They are very, very low volume (and, LOL, it's not because I call a blinger a blinger like that fruitloop "roadsession" claimed on benzworld).

Originally posted by chris
I just came to check it out and I saw your name all over the place. Good job. I'm glad you're still on top of things like you were at the "other" forums. I read one sentence of one of your posts and that's all I needed to see. I'm happy to see that you have grown up. I won't be back for a few weeks to these forums, mainly because of this nonsence that is plastered all over the ML forums.
Well golly gee Chris, that just breaks my heart but I'm sure you can get a whole bunch of warm fuzzies at benzworld by posting more "mods" and making outrageous performance claims while linking to your "racing" website...

See you at benzworld! Have you guessed which newbie poster I am yet?

p.s. Drew darling, since you're obviously lurking, here's your answer. It's best pondered while you sit in your ML that continues to be converted into a rolling Christmas tree:

"why doesn't he heed his own advice and do the same for the pictures, posts that he doesn't agree with?"

Because the posts, and the silly "facts" that are used to support many of the "upgrades," make me LMAO, just like the poor quality pics of your wannabe rolling Xmas tree that you post too often.
Old 03-18-2003, 01:06 AM

Fact: The Brembo's do have greater stoping power compared to the OEM brakes. You have to try it to believe it.

Why would a company sell a (expensive) product if it did not improve the factory braking(no matter what type of vehicle)? Common sence Petey...Duh

Plus, due to added weight of my ML, these new brakes are necessary.

Ask anyone who has Brembo's or anyother brand of aftermarket brakes and they will tell you the same.

Give it up already...."plain and simple"

Sorry Pete, game, set, match

Good bye!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2003, 01:30 AM

'82 turbo yugo
Fact: The Brembo's do have greater stoping power compared to the OEM brakes. You have to try it to believe it.
That's ok, I have a vehicle that came stock with Brembos. I know what they can and can't do. There's no need for me to install a superfluous mod on my truck to "believe it."

Define "greater stopping power" and we can have a real discussion rather than just having you mouth ricer myths.

Here's a few facts for you to consider:

The stopping distance is limited by the traction provided by the tires. The stock system is more than capable of locking up the the tires.

Changing to bigger rotors doesn't shorten the stopping distance for one or two time stops.

Bigger rotors are used in performance applications because they are more resistant to fade, they handle heat better.

Why would a company sell a (expensive) product if it did not improve the factory braking(no matter what type of vehicle)? Common sence Petey...Duh
"Duh" indeed blingboi.

Again, pure ricer myth, especially for your application.

Here's a link that will give you some free education:

Read and learn

One reason a company would sell an expensive product is because there are ricer suckers like you that think that bigger rotors=shorter stopping distances.

There are innumerable snake oil products out there (intakes, air filters, exhaust, etc..) that don't even come close to meeting the gains claimed by the manufacturer. The fact that you and your ilk want to believe the outrageous claims/myths doesn't make them any more real.

Plus, due to added weight of my ML, these new brakes are necessary.
Why?

Ask anyone who has Brembo's or anyother brand of aftermarket brakes and they will tell you the same.
Only if they are ignorant folks who believe in ricer myths.

Give it up already...."plain and simple"

Sorry Pete, game, set, match

Good bye!!!!!!!
Give it up? When you are clueless?

Whatever for?

Last edited by Some Pete Guy; 03-18-2003 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-18-2003, 01:56 AM

If you drove my ML before the brembos and drive it now, you will feel the difference. I'm satisfied with my mod and thats all I care about. I'm not arguing w/ you about the exact distance these brakes stop at (or don't stop at in your case). I simply think Brembos are better than the factory brakes(overall), hence my purchase.

How can you knock and critisize Brembos and you have them yourself. Lets throw on a set of my old brakes on your ML and we'll see who is right. Mercedes(AMG) choose Brembo brakes because of their reputation, as did I.

The next time you decide to criticize a mod of mine or other members, make sure you don't have the same mod yourself.

Your looking really bad now Petey. I'd throw in the towel now before you get K.O.'ed because your losing this match.
Old 03-18-2003, 02:21 AM

'82 turbo yugo
If you drove my ML before the brembos and drive it now, you will feel the difference. I'm satisfied with my mod and thats all I care about. I'm not arguing w/ you about the exact distance these brakes stop at (or don't stop at in your case). I simply think Brembos are better than the factory brakes(overall), hence my purchase.
More riceboi pap.

Fact:

Slapping on a bigger set of rotors doesn't shorten the stopping distance.

How exactly are your Brembos "better"? Why are you having so much trouble answering such a simple question?

How can you knock and critisize Brembos and you have them yourself. Lets throw on a set of my old brakes on your ML and we'll see who is right. Mercedes(AMG) choose Brembo brakes because of their reputation, as did I.
You are so clueless is almost beyond belief.

#1. I'm not knocking Brembos, I'm "knocking" the clueless folks such as yourself that make claims that are inaccurate.

#2. Brembo makes OEM brakes for the 430 and 55 (same brakes), just as they make the OEM brakes on the 320s, and OEM brakes for many manufacturers (31 different car companies).

#3. The set of big Brembos that I referred to aren't the Brembos on my MLs (past or present).

The next time you decide to criticize a mod of mine or other members, make sure you don't have the same mod yourself.
I don't have an aftermarket set of Brembos with bigger rotors and if I did have that superfluous mod, I certainly wouldn't be making the ricer myth claims that you are.

Did you read the link that I provided or are you afraid of the truth?

Your looking really bad now Petey. I'd throw in the towel now before you get K.O.'ed because your losing this match.
LOL.

Educate yourself blingboi!
Old 03-18-2003, 02:44 AM

Pete are you illiterate?

I'm not arguing w/ you about the exact distance these brakes stop at (or don't stop at in your case). I simply think Brembos are better than the factory brakes(overall), hence my purchase.
Read it again and let it sink in. They are better THAN the OEM brakes, that is why I bought them.

I bought the entire Big brake kit which comes with more than just "bigger rotors."

Did I claim these new brakes have a shorter stopping distance? No. All I said is that they have better stopping power THAN(keyword) the factory brakes.

Do you comprehend? You are arguing with me with a claim I never said.

You are finished. Down for the count. I warned you to throw in the towel but you didn't listen.
Old 03-18-2003, 11:52 AM

'82 turbo yugo
Pete are you illiterate?
Nope.

Read it again and let it sink in. They are better THAN the OEM brakes, that is why I bought them.

I bought the entire Big brake kit which comes with more than just "bigger rotors."

Did I claim these new brakes have a shorter stopping distance? No. All I said is that they have better stopping power THAN(keyword) the factory brakes.
There's no need to read it again blingboi.

You are obviously unable to explain "better stopping power" which is your claim about this "mod." You claim that you can feel the difference.

What exactly is the difference that you can feel? It's a simple question.

Do you comprehend? You are arguing with me with a claim I never said.

You are finished. Down for the count. I warned you to throw in the towel but you didn't listen.
The fact that you continue to spout riceboi myths doesn't make them true, no matter how much you wish that were the case.

Again, do you have the ability to explain your claim?

"Back to the brakes, you know what I've noticed about the new brakes? That they have better stoping power (period)."
Old 03-18-2003, 01:00 PM

ML430
I visit other MB forums, but I just wanted to register here to say that you, Pete, are a moron.

That is all.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:04 PM

What is wrong if people are not satisfied with the factory set up and decide to go with aftermarket products? Check out the SEMA Show in Vegas, and that will shut you up.

I will state this one more time for the record Petey:

I claim that: THE BREMBOS HAVE BETTER STOPPING POWER THAN THE FACTORY BRAKES.

Is that statement a "myth"? No, it is my personal opinion and I think many would agree with me.

You have no point Petey, get over it.

Reply to me with something I haven't heard from you before.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:03 PM

'82 turbo yugo
What is wrong if people are not satisfied with the factory set up and decide to go with aftermarket products? Check out the SEMA Show in Vegas, and that will shut you up.
Nothing is wrong at all, unless they make silly claims that are contradicted by science. Then it becomes fodder for funny threads like this one.

I will state this one more time for the record Petey:

I claim that: THE BREMBOS HAVE BETTER STOPPING POWER THAN THE FACTORY BRAKES.
Again. Stating it over and over again doesn't make it any less of a myth.

Is that statement a "myth"? No, it is my personal opinion and I think many would agree with me.

You have no point Petey, get over it.

Reply to me with something I haven't heard from you before.
The fact that many would agree with you only means that there are a bunch of equally clueless people out there. Have someone, preferably an adult, explain to you the distinct difference between "opinion" and "fact."

What do you know about braking systems, based upon your laughable "experience," that physicists, brake manufacturers, people who actually race their cars, etc. don't know?

The answer, as you have proven, is that you doon't know anything more than the ricer myths that you've heard at your silly "car shows."

Heck, if your "upgraded" brakes do nothing less than attract more skanky looking "models" to your heap then the investment paid off, for you.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
ok i think this is beating a dead horse.