M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Pics of new Brembo Brakes!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 03:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lorinser ML(sold) E500 (sold) Sl500 2015 Escalade Bentley GT
Pics of new Brembo Brakes!

Here's a pic of the new brakes, enjoy!

link to more pics and info

Last edited by eyceburg11; 02-18-2003 at 03:53 AM.
Old 02-18-2003, 03:20 PM

'82 turbo yugo
LOL.

Very funny.
Old 02-18-2003, 08:46 PM
Almost a Member!

Hey Icy,

That looks awsome. How much did that set you back? Any different in braking?

Hey, Also you gotta hook me up on where youre working cause all that upgrade plus the ML problaly run you over 100k.
IMO- I think you've got the sweetest looking ML in the US. Not even multimillion dollar sport players can touch that.

P.S. Dont worry about the other haters on the org.
Old 02-18-2003, 11:35 PM

'82 turbo yugo
Originally posted by Ballinontwins
P.S. Dont worry about the other haters on the org.
"Haters"??

LOL.

Putting Brembos on a riced out 98 320 is like putting earings ona pig.

They might look pretty to the other pigs, but they are totally unnecessary, and they don't shorten the stopping distance for single hard stops.

Seeing that his truck is all show and no go, the chance that he needs more fade resistance than the stock setup provides is extemely unlikely. Heck, it's unnecessary even when a stock truck, without the additional hundreds of pounds worth of bling, is driven hard.

Perhaps you should educate yourself before popping off in the future lest you seem even more clueless.
Old 02-19-2003, 12:56 AM
Almost a Member!

PIGS????

As far as i'm concern, and probably 95% of the Mercedes owners thinks that his ML is not ricey. Also, I didn't know that Lorensor products was ricey. Brembo, OZ, Lorensor, Brabus, and AMG belongs on a higher class than other rice product. When have you ever seen hondas with Lorenser products?
Whats wrong with Show as long as your getting trophies, money, and the attention that you want from your ideas. When was an ML go anyways. Even an AMG is not all that "GO". Its for more of a status.
Hey look I own an ML, and you own a ______.
Hey look I own an AMG ML and you own just an ML.
And now he gets to say Hey look I have a Lorensor ML, and you have a regular AMG.

Pete,

I know everybody have thier own opinions, but if you think a stock ML look good as it is then good for you. I think that cars are some what of an expression of who you are, and like a canvas to some people. Some people think that stock is above and beyond, and others think that stock is not good enough.
Old 02-19-2003, 01:38 AM

'82 turbo yugo
PIGS????
Yes, pigs, as in a 4,000 lb truck.

As far as i'm concern, and probably 95% of the Mercedes owners thinks that his ML is not ricey.
Wow. You must be psychic. How can you possibly know what 95% of MB owners think about his ghetto rig?

TVs everywhere, tacky Gucci fabric on the doors, the thing screams rice to lots of people.

Whats wrong with Show as long as your getting trophies, money, and the attention that you want from your ideas.
LOL. What an incredibly sad commentary. Folks who need attention, and have their self-worth tied up in their truck.

When was an ML go anyways.
Exactly. So why does an ML, even an extra porky one like that thing, need bigger brakes? Again, it's like earings on a pig.

Even an AMG is not all that "GO". Its for more of a status.
You base someone's status on the truck they drive? That's incredibly shallow.

Hey look I own an ML, and you own a ______.
Hey look I own an AMG ML and you own just an ML.
And now he gets to say Hey look I have a Lorensor ML, and you have a regular AMG.
That is an incredibly sad, shallow and pathetic way to view the world, and yourself.

I know everybody have thier own opinions, but if you think a stock ML look good as it is then good for you. I think that cars are some what of an expression of who you are, and like a canvas to some people. Some people think that stock is above and beyond, and others think that stock is not good enough.
Oh, certain cars can indeed be a window into some folks' souls, just not in the way they wish...
Old 02-19-2003, 01:43 AM

Pete, you've been criticizing my Ml for quite some time now. Give it up already, it's getting pathetic and not to mention "old."

Didn't we agree to stop replying to each others posts in Benzworld.org????
Old 02-19-2003, 02:01 AM

'82 turbo yugo
Originally posted by eyceburg11
Pete, you've been criticizing my Ml for quite some time now. Give it up already, it's getting pathetic and not to mention "old."
LOL. It's still hilarious after all of these months. The "Look at my Brembos!" post was an instant classic.

Didn't we agree to stop replying to each others posts in Benzworld.org????
Nope. Maybe the fumes from the fake Gucchi panels are affecting your memory?
Old 02-19-2003, 05:41 AM

Red face

Peter, quit it already. You're flattering me with all that attention you give me.

Peter, what is your purpose in these forums? All you contribute is ignorant criticisms. Didn't you get a hint from benzworld.org that you are the "black sheep" in the family. And now you make your way here to the MBworld.org forum and continue your b/s posts.

Do you get it now? You are not liked. I bet you were that dorky kid with no friends in highschool who got bullied and picked on daily. Now you are taking out your anger and frustration on these forums. There are two ways to help you get out of your missery.
1.See a psychologist
or
2.Go jump off a bridge

Now Peter, don't go and reply this last post of mine and make more of a fool of yourself. Keep your fingers away from the keyboard. Don't worry you can do it.

Last edited by eyceburg11; 02-19-2003 at 06:10 AM.
Old 02-19-2003, 09:26 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C32 AMG
As far as i'm concern, and probably 95% of the Mercedes owners thinks that his ML is not ricey.
I have to agree with Ballinontwins - I would never do this to our ML, but I appreciate others. If eyceburg11 wants to spend (quite a bit of) money on his car, why not?

Sure, for the money he's put into the car, he maybe could have a G55, but he doesn't.

I think the brakes are nice. I wish I had the V8 ML brakes on our car. Hoping to rectify the situation by trading up to an ML 500 in the next few months.
Old 02-19-2003, 11:41 AM

'82 turbo yugo
Peter, quit it already. You're flattering me with all that attention you give me.

Peter, what is your purpose in these forums? All you contribute is ignorant criticisms.
Ah, that tired old tune. Perhaps you should read the forum more closely.

Also, what are "ignorant criticisms"? That's a strange use of language.

So anyone who thinks your jalopy is tacky rice is "ignorant" because they laugh at your truck?

Didn't you get a hint from benzworld.org that you are the "black sheep" in the family. And now you make your way here to the MBworld.org forum and continue your b/s posts.
ROTFLMAO. I've been here for a while and you apparently don't know what went on with Drew.

Do you get it now? You are not liked.
ROTFLMAO again. Should I cry now because soome loon on a discussion board thinks I have no friends? Too funny.

I bet you were that dorky kid with no friends in highschool who got bullied and picked on daily. Now you are taking out your anger and frustration on these forums. There are two ways to help you get out of your missery.
1.See a psychologist
or
2.Go jump off a bridge
LOL. Keep fantasizing if it makes you feel better. Your posts do nothing more than make me laugh. Especially your latest (Look at my Brembos!). That was a good one!

Now Peter, don't go and reply this last post of mine and make more of a fool of yourself. Keep your fingers away from the keyboard. Don't worry you can do it.
Maek a fool of myself? Are you for real?
Old 02-19-2003, 01:17 PM
Almost a Member!

PETE,

If your ideas of ML are like pigs then why are you on the ML forum. Why don't you go on another forum like: X5 . Oh! I forgot you were probably on a Black list from those guys to for your smart remarks that know one appreciates, but yourselves.

Next time you think that something is funny on others ride. Just keep it to yourself, and not post anything.

Infact don't jump off the bridge, but stand in front of Eyce ML and see how good those Brembos work.

I believe a moderator should do something about this guy because its just gonna go on back and forth like the other posts that hes replied to. Stirring up trouble instead of appreciating ideas for our SUV.

P.S. Pete, I asked about the Brembos to edumacate myself so I wouldn't be clueless.
Old 02-19-2003, 01:29 PM

'82 turbo yugo
PETE,

If your ideas of ML are like pigs then why are you on the ML forum. Why don't you go on another forum like: X5 .
FACT: MLs are pigs, by their very nature. They are 4,000 lb +(before going ona bling diet) trucks.

Why would I want to go to an X5 forum when I own an ML?

Oh! I forgot you were probably on a Black list from those guys to for your smart remarks that know one appreciates, but yourselves.

Here's a tissue. BTW, I'm only one person, not multiple people.

Next time you think that something is funny on others ride. Just keep it to yourself, and not post anything.
Why are you so interested in censoring me?

Infact don't jump off the bridge, but stand in front of Eyce ML and see how good those Brembos work.
Ah, back to the topic at hand. No better than stock brakes for single stop situations.

I wouldn't trust my health to the "driving skills" of a posuer so I won't be taking your suggestion. Sorry.

I believe a moderator should do something about this guy because its just gonna go on back and forth like the other posts that hes replied to. Stirring up trouble instead of appreciating ideas for our SUV.
I believe that you should do something about yourself if my posts upset you so much. Like use the ignore feature, or exercise some self-control and resist the apparently overwhelming urge that you have to read, and respond to, my posts.

Why is having an opinion that is different than yours, and that is grounded in fact, "stirring up trouble"? If I used that same flawed logic, your insipid posts would be classified as "stirring up trouble."

P.S. Pete, I asked about the Brembos to edumacate myself so I wouldn't be clueless.
That's lovely. What have you learned so far?

Last edited by Some Pete Guy; 02-19-2003 at 01:33 PM.
Old 02-19-2003, 03:06 PM

Thumbs down

Now Peter, didn't I warn you not to relpy to my post. Tisk Tisk
Old 02-19-2003, 03:21 PM

'82 turbo yugo
Now Peter, didn't I warn you not to relpy to my post. Tisk Tisk
Yeah, and your warning was almost as funny as the rest of your nonsense, hence my reply.
Old 02-19-2003, 04:28 PM

1998 ML-320
Back to the topic ...

Probably due to the OZ Wheels (20"?), the rotors look kinda small. Did you not increase the rotor size?

BTW, Eyce, you previously commented on a picture I posted of a RennTech modified ML, mentioning that the aero kit looked to be FAB.

A Car & Driver review of the RennTech ML60RS (June 2000) concluded with: "Complaints? We had a few. The FAB aero kit the RennTech wears is a little sophomoric. And then there is the price, which will buckle your knees like a shot of poisoned tequila: $136,991."

Good eye, Eyce.
Old 02-19-2003, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
My advice is to ignore his posts if you don't agree with them.
Old 02-20-2003, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
AMEN to that Ali, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Stefan, dont listen to him, your truck is probably the nicest ML's i have ever seen, and it has the trophies to back it up. Plus you got all the hot chicks taking pics in front of your amazing truck. Some people just cannot stand seeing cars that are different. The hell with them, just continue making the ML even hotter.

Keep up the good work, btw have you sold your Lorinsers? I have a friend who has a 98 S600 who wants to put those rims on his car. Just wondering how much you sold it for. And, can you PM you hook up on the Gucci material. My friend with the S600 wants to do this upgrade, but just on the middle armrest and tiny accents on the doors. Thanks Bro!

-Vik
Old 02-20-2003, 06:37 PM

'82 turbo yugo
Originally posted by Viktorious
Plus you got all the hot chicks taking pics in front of your amazing truck.
LOL.

Very funny.
Old 02-25-2003, 03:35 PM

1998 ML-320
Eyceburg11 ...

Originally posted by UncAl
Probably due to the OZ Wheels (20"?), the rotors look kinda small. Did you not increase the rotor size?
Sorry!
I just saw the picture caption at car domain ... 15" rotors!
Old 03-15-2003, 06:12 AM
USF
Almost a Member!

2002 ML500
Talking If you're going to post and show off your ML

on a "public forum," you are bound to receive both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE opinions/comments/response. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But if you can't handle the "negatives," then don't be posing your ML on a "public" forum.

I have to agree with Pete...it was quite funny when you said "Pics of my new Brembo Brakes!" To me....you're sorta saying "Hey everybody! look at my new and better brakes!"

As always, thanks for the laugh, Pete! Glad to see you again.
Old 03-15-2003, 11:38 AM

USF, you are no better than "pete."

How about the next time I post something about my ML, you simply not reply. I know its hard, but when you get the urge to type a reply, hold it in and save it for your shrink.

There are other members in this forum that do appreciate my mods and posts.
Old 03-15-2003, 06:35 PM
USF
Almost a Member!

2002 ML500
Talking

USF, you are no better than "pete."
You hurt my feelings, Stef. I thought I was the best. ARE YOU FOR REAL?

How about the next time I post something about my ML, you simply not reply. I know its hard, but when you get the urge to type a reply, hold it in and save it for your shrink.
With about 7 TV/LCD screens in a 5 passenger truck...either you can't count or in need of a shrink....quickstyle! Didn't you mention somewhere that you're planning to installing MORE TV/LCD screens in your FIVE passenger truck??

OBTW, you could go ahead and stop trying to censor slightly less than positive repsonses to your post.

There are other members in this forum that do appreciate my mods and posts.
You're absolutely right, Stef. Obviously there are some members that agree with your post. But like I said and I don't know which part you did not understand....you are bound to get BOTH positive and NEGATIVE remarks/comments/opinions/response when you post on a "PUBLIC" forum. Now if only you could handle the slightly less than positive responses to your post like you could with the positives, then it'll be all good.

Last edited by USF; 03-15-2003 at 07:01 PM.
Old 03-17-2003, 01:01 AM

First of all USF, my ML is for show/competition purposes....hence all the tv monitors. So drop that and don't mention that topic for future reference.

Your negavite comments don't bother me at all, in fact, its hilarious. Like most people in this and many other forums, I can't stand haters like your self.

What are your issues? Is it me? My ML? My mods?

Isn't it funny that you and Pete are the only members that have these issue with me?

I have to agree with Pete...it was quite funny when you said "Pics of my new Brembo Brakes!" To me....you're sorta saying "Hey everybody! look at my new and better brakes!"
Duh! The Brembos are "new" and "better" brakes than the OEM brakes I had. Sorry, I don't understand your point there.
The fact that someone else in this forum sides with Pete boggles my mind.

Anyhow, I'd love to hear what else you or Pete have to say next because you two always have interesting points.
Old 03-17-2003, 06:50 PM

'82 turbo yugo
Your negavite comments don't bother me at all, in fact, its hilarious. Like most people in this and many other forums, I can't stand haters like your self.
LOL.

Hey blingboi, did you read what you wrote?

"comments don't bother me at all" followed closely by "I can't stand haters like your self"

So which is it?

Isn't it funny that you and Pete are the only members that have these issue with me?
If by "issues" you mean people that are very amused by your bling bling claims (your Brembo claims are the height of riceboi myth) and laugh when they see a ghetto rig, then you are quite mistaken. There are many people that laugh when they see pictures of your tub.

Duh! The Brembos are "new" and "better" brakes than the OEM brakes I had.
If they are better than OEM, what difference have you noticed (the fact that they might attract attention from skanky car show "models" and kids driving civics with wings the size of a picnic table doesn't count here)?

Sorry, I don't understand your point there.
Obviously. You're blinded by bling.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of new Brembo Brakes!