Originally Posted by pgeller
Check CKM Car Design website.

pg
oh ya thats right he's doing a ML350/GLE63 retrofit
Old 04-23-2019 | 08:47 PM

Mercedes ML350
Need some help

[QUOTE=liviumarcu_28;7184239]hi guys,

sorry for the late response, I was on a different email address.
I have been using the new tail lights for a few months now and there were no problems. I also wanted to have a few weeks of summer and see how thay behave with the outside temperature increase. There is no problem, but you have to make sure you screw the resistors to metal parts. I ll try to post some pictures. The lack of reverse lights was easy to replace with a light press of the brake peddal with your left foot while you reverse. the brake lights are bright enough.

I did the same thing and l was looking here to find out which color is the plus and minus and l wish you did posted the plug picture to see how many wires you used on the new plug! Mine is giving me messages for light and l need to install the resistors but l don’t know what color is the plus thx

Old 07-15-2019 | 07:01 AM

mercedes Ml,w166,2015, 350
Vediamo parametric screenshots

Originally Posted by jrsmith_68
Good to know that the lamp housings fit without much trouble. A while ago I changed the incandescent brake light bulb to a super bright LED, mostly because I wanted the faster response (safety) of the LED. However I wasn't keen on adding a resistor because if the LED ever did fail, you would never know it and have no brake lights, like in a old car! Anyway, with Vediamo, I was able to change the current threshold for the warning so that it would be compatible with LEDs and still get the warning if there was 0 current flow. I assume this would also work with the GLE LEDs if anyone has Vediamo. I could take a screen capture of the parameter I changed if anyone needs it.
hi jrsmith
can you add a screenshot with the parameters for takeoff the error, please ? Vediamo
i’m doing my Ml now and i dont trust resistors.
i just installed a resistor Osram 21w on the brake lights and in 5 min start smoking. I just take it off and i’l try a 50w osram to see the difference. But i think the best is to use vediamo and remove the error. I’m still working on the reverse lights , i need to find out what changes need to be made.
Many thanks
any other info will be very helpful for everyone.
Old 01-01-2020 | 02:27 PM

2014 ml63 and 2014 ml350 bluetec

change sensvalue_ol(5) to .15 this should do the trick. orginal value is .48a