M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

13 ml350 lost its trailer recognition module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2021 | 01:27 PM

13 ml350 blutec
13 ml350 lost its trailer recognition module

so last week we took a customers jet ski out for a test run before dinner no issues. got home and unhooked trailer but the car still thinks its connected. I'm getting blind spot system disabled and trailer light faults on the dash at startup. pluged in scanner and I have the following codes I RS-HRA - Outer Right Rear Intelligent Radar Sensor system(B29/5) 1 problems exist 1.552205 Signal ''Trailer'' from component ''Rear SAM'' is faulty. CURRENT and STORED SAM - Signal Acquisition And Actuation module(N10) 1 problems exist 1.U025287 Communication with the trailer connection unit has a malfunction. The message is missing. CURRENT and STORED Control Unit For Telematics Services 1 problems exist 1.B15CE00 Registration on the server for telematics services has failed. CURRENT and STORED IC - Instrument cluster(A1) 1 problems exist 1.U025287 Communication with the trailer connection unit has a malfunction. The message is missing. CURRENT and STORED

my scanner also cant find the trailer recognition module at all. it was there last month when I scanned the car playing with my new scanner but now its not. Any thoughts on where to start? location of said model, wiring pin, out fuse location? I haven't been able to find anything on google.
Old 06-14-2021 | 01:52 PM

2007 C200 W204 Petrol, 2013 ML350 BlueTEC
Did you manage to sort it? I installed my towbar and all the wiring on my 2013 ML350 BT and may have some info on where they are. It was a Mercedes Genuine wiring harness + towbar + module as well.
Old 01-18-2023 | 05:39 PM

G500
Help

Originally Posted by Pittmanperf
so last week we took a customers jet ski out for a test run before dinner no issues. got home and unhooked trailer but the car still thinks its connected. I'm getting blind spot system disabled and trailer light faults on the dash at startup. pluged in scanner and I have the following codes I RS-HRA - Outer Right Rear Intelligent Radar Sensor system(B29/5) 1 problems exist 1.552205 Signal ''Trailer'' from component ''Rear SAM'' is faulty. CURRENT and STORED SAM - Signal Acquisition And Actuation module(N10) 1 problems exist 1.U025287 Communication with the trailer connection unit has a malfunction. The message is missing. CURRENT and STORED Control Unit For Telematics Services 1 problems exist 1.B15CE00 Registration on the server for telematics services has failed. CURRENT and STORED IC - Instrument cluster(A1) 1 problems exist 1.U025287 Communication with the trailer connection unit has a malfunction. The message is missing. CURRENT and STORED

my scanner also cant find the trailer recognition module at all. it was there last month when I scanned the car playing with my new scanner but now its not. Any thoughts on where to start? location of said model, wiring pin, out fuse location? I haven't been able to find anything on google.
Did you fixed it?
i am getting same issue as you describe, they told me i should replace the module?
dis u dix yours?
Old 01-20-2023 | 11:08 AM

13 ml350 blutec
I did. turns out the fuse for the trailer module was blown. it is located under the back seat. I have never owned a vehicle with so many fuse boxes.