Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

Maybach Exelero

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-27-2006, 01:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by ClayJ
A miss -- and I feel sorry for the victim....

You are still on probation, BTW - remember the prohibition against posting on other threads to harrass, or whatever you want to call it, another member....

Yes, I am still on probation...

If you think I'm posting in this thread to harass you, don't flatter yourself. I have grown fond of the Maybach Exelero and saw this thread. Out of mere coincidence, the timing was such that you happen to be posting in this same thread and I thought I would point out the fact that you were finally busted.

FYI - You should read the TOU yourself. You must have missed the part where you agreed to not post knowingly false and inaccurate information which accounts for 3,400 of your 3,454 posts.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:42 AM

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
2024 AMG G63, 2023 Bentley GTC Speed
Originally Posted by NY C32

FYI - You should read the TOU yourself. You must have missed the part where you agreed to not post knowingly false and inaccurate information which accounts for 3,400 of your 3,454 posts.
HA HA
Attached Thumbnails Maybach Exelero-nelsonhaha.gif  
Old 03-27-2006, 04:36 PM
ON PROBATION

Let's keep the discussion on the Exelero?

Don't think that more derogatory comments concerning me are furthering the discussion on the Exelero, are they?

If I land an Exelero, I will post-up on it here for the enjoyment of all.....

Can it get any better than that? Why stupidly attack that?
Old 03-27-2006, 05:42 PM

'05 E320, '07 MDX
Is this what you'll be landing?

Let me help you locate one:

http://www.mintmodels.com/id155.html
Attached Thumbnails Maybach Exelero-maybach1.jpg  
Old 03-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
A shot - and a miss....

But I have noted your effort, NY C32....
I don't think it was a miss. I think he took you out...

If you could "land" an Exelero or many of the other exotics you claim to have, why couldn't you land a preowned "simple" E55 Wagon? Why did you string this fellow along for 5 months?

You sir are a fraud and NY C32 has called you out.

Get your GM's to look into that!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
Sweet ride...a bit "Cruela Diville" for me though. Anybody else see that?

Oh, and all who read this thread, don't listen to ClayJ - he is a broke, delusion crack head who doesn't even own a Mercedes.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
Well we know that he owns the pictures of the Maybach.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 ML320
Originally Posted by dacbiet
Is this what you'll be landing?

Let me help you locate one:

http://www.mintmodels.com/id155.html
hey, sweet site! thnx.....very detailed, but they're kinda expensive. I'll have to save up
Old 03-28-2006, 07:58 PM

ClayJ = BS

Now, ClayJ, can you just shut up and stop talking BS?
You are just ruining the forum.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:09 PM
ON PROBATION

Posting the information and the pictures that I posted on this thread were BS?

Sharing the Maybach with the members of this forum if I land one is BS?

You have a very interesting take on BS.....
Old 03-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator

Posting the information and the pictures that I posted on this thread were BS?

Sharing the Maybach with the members of this forum if I land one is BS?

You have a very interesting take on BS.....
ironic, coming from the KING of BS.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:41 PM
ON PROBATION

op355 & nlpamg-

Let me go out on a limb and take a wild guess here: You both graduated with honors, have advanced degrees; and you both work for JPL, right?

And you both posted here on the Maybach Exelero thread becuase you admire awesome cars and wanted to learn about the Exelero, and to add to the discussion, right?

What?!!! I wasn't even close?!!!

LOL

Old 03-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

op355 & nlpamg-

Let me go out on a limb and take a wild guess here: You both graduated with honors, have advanced degrees; and you both work for JPL, right?

And you both posted here on the Maybach Exelero thread becuase you admire awesome cars and wanted to learn about the Exelero, and to add to the discussion, right?

What?!!! I wasn't even close?!!!

LOL

you're pretty close, I did graduate with honors and do hold an advanced degree. I just don't work for JPL.

I find it ironic that you're panning me when you're the delusional poser that has been called out on this messageboard MANY times. No one believes you, everyone thinks you're a loser--just go to the General Forum.

You can ask other people on this site who have met me. I don't bull****. You on the otherhand cannot say that.

Touche.

Come back with a quip for that you delusional loser.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:55 PM

LOL More BS.
Argh, ClayJ, you are just waste of time as is usual.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:31 PM

2006 SLR & 2008 S63
Wow

What a sweet looking ride.
Hey clay for a guy that has a lot of cars I can not find any post on this forums of any proof of what you say.
some guys & my son got into it about me having a SLR or not. So what did my kid do he posted a pic of him in it.
Attached Thumbnails Maybach Exelero-maybach-exelero-stuttgart-medium-.jpg  
Old 03-29-2006, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by McLAREN SLR
Wow

What a sweet looking ride.
Hey clay for a guy that has a lot of cars I can not find any post on this forums of any proof of what you say.
some guys & my son got into it about me having a SLR or not. So what did my kid do he posted a pic of him in it.

he did good!
Old 03-29-2006, 12:52 AM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by McLAREN SLR
....Hey clay for a guy that has a lot of cars I can not find any post on this forums of any proof of what you say.....
Go back about three or four months with a thread search by member. I haven't been posting up any of my cars since the first time the crap started back when NOTKTS was exposed - in December? January?

The Exelero is quite cool. I think of it like a Maybach Batmobile. I am trying to land one....
Old 03-29-2006, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
Go back about three or four months with a thread search by member. I haven't been posting up any of my cars since the first time the crap started back when NOTKTS was exposed - in December? January?

The Exelero is quite cool. I think of it like a Maybach Batmobile. I am trying to land one....

How is it that your current situation allows for you to buy a Exelero but it doesn't allow you to take a single picture of any of your cars?

And how can you have hundreds of pictures of all types of exotics, but not a single one of your own 5 stables?

Please explain ClayJ?
Old 03-29-2006, 01:00 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by str8ridin
How is it that your current situation allows for you to buy a Exelero but it doesn't allow you to take a single picture of any of your cars?

And how can you have hundreds of pictures of all types of exotics, but not a single one of your own 5 stables?

Please explain ClayJ?
No, you can PM him about it.
Directed to ClayJ: You can also PM him if you wish to answer.
If either of you contine to discuss the aforementioned topic, expect a ban of time period depending on my mood.

I will not allow the forum to be littered with threads dedicated solely to a single member (and not in a positve light either).
Old 06-21-2006, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
Originally Posted by Tebin
this is the maybach exelero and by the way the rimms are from my dad (excentric.de)

max: 350km/h record !

Will this car ever make it to the United States?
Old 06-22-2006, 01:19 PM
ON PROBATION

Update on the Exelero quest:

Just talked this morning with my GM in Europe. He has a handle on an available Exelero which looks very similar in photos to the one which another member has posted in this thread. Story is that the car is not a driver, would be a 'museum' or 'collection' car - what I call a 'coffee table car' - and which I would not be interested in. I like to drive my cars. This car still has 'two or three' more shows to do before it will actually be availalbe. Supposed asking price on this car is EUR 5M(!).

I sent off an email to my other GM who has the line on the two to-be-available Exelero's - at least one of which is a driver - I haven't heard back from him yet. If you will remember, the availability on these cars was supposed to be between July and September - so I suppose that all three of these cars are still doing or have been doing the car or trade show circuit.

I would post-up pics of the non-drivable Excelero -- but I cannot do so while on probation.... You've seen them all anyways, I think.

Last edited by ClayJ; 06-22-2006 at 01:25 PM.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63

I would post-up pics of the non-drivable Excelero -- but I cannot do so while on probation.... You've seen them all anyways, I think.
You can always upload the pics on another site, and copy and paste the links to here. Besides, we've may have seen most of the pictues of the Exelero, but we've never seen one of yours! It's nice to see something new and different once in a while.

I think I remember seeing that pic in the first post in a Wikipedia article. The Wiki has a lot of mixed up information regarding the production of the Exelero.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:03 PM
ON PROBATION

I posted pics of the two cars that are drivable and that I have a shot -and an inclination - to purchase one of earlier on in this thread.

Another member or two posted pics of this other one that isn't drivable twice or more if I remember correctly in this thread, and immediately in this thread just yesterday.

If I am able to procure a Maybach Exelero I will post pictures of it here on this site - in this very thread if it still exists and I can still find it and it isn't locked or whatever -I have already said that I will do so, and I still intend on doing so.

I should be off of probation by then....
I do not wish to increase my risk and my exposure by posting pics on another picture-posting site and then linking them here. Posting them as an attachment here is much easier, and preferable, to me. And although I do have a ton of pics of this current Maybach Exelero, and of the other two, in my possession - there is not that much that you or other members are missing by looking at the previous pics posted in this thread....

Last edited by ClayJ; 06-22-2006 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
W203 slightly modified
I'm going to raise the ire of some if I answer that question again, iLoveMyMB -- let's just say that I have a bunch of cars....

If I land an Exelero, I will post about it here.
Why wait ClayJ .... I have one of those Excelero that is 6M, not that cheap *** 2M you are bidding on. We are talking megapixels arent we ?

You must have the best collection (of photos) on this forum.

I haven't forgotten my appoinment with Koenigsegg either. I always wanted to know who the USA dealer was ......
Old 06-23-2006, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
W203 slightly modified
I should be off of probation by then....
I do not wish to increase my risk and my exposure by posting pics on another picture-posting site and then linking them here. Posting them as an attachment here is much easier, and preferable, to me. And although I do have a ton of pics of this current Maybach Exelero, and of the other two, in my possession - there is not that much that you or other members are missing by looking at the previous pics posted in this thread....

Unless you are really Michael Jackson you should be able to find a 15 year old who can show you how to do it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Maybach Exelero