Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

Maybach Exelero

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:34 AM
ON PROBATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by valdes
Clay if yo could afford the car you would have it every thing is for sale at the right price.... but i dont think you can afford nothing over a civic so dont keep this goign please!
Nice post! Definately helpful to this thread.

If you had bothered to read this thread from the beginning - or to have read anything else in the forums concerning my pursuit of an Exelero, you would already know that I have been given the option of purchasing one or both of the functioning Exeleros, what the asking price was, and that the reason I have not yet taken possession of one is that they are finishing their contractural or already-scheduled car show rounds - before they are available for purchase....

But like so many others, you go off half-baked, uninformed, or otherwise in a manner not contributing in any positive way to the forums and their membership....

But thanks for contributing!
Old 08-31-2006, 09:58 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by ClayJ
Nice post! Definately helpful to this thread.

If you had bothered to read this thread from the beginning - or to have read anything else in the forums concerning my pursuit of an Exelero, you would already know that I have been given the option of purchasing one or both of the functioning Exeleros, what the asking price was, and that the reason I have not yet taken possession of one is that they are finishing their contractural or already-scheduled car show rounds - before they are available for purchase....

But like so many others, you go off half-baked, uninformed, or otherwise in a manner not contributing in any positive way to the forums and their membership....

But thanks for contributing!
Yeah, but how do we know that these claims are true?!
Old 08-31-2006, 12:44 PM
ON PROBATION

The point is that it is a quest, a process, in an attempt to obtain one of these. I am sharing the progression. It won't successfully occur, or unsuccessfully not occur, until I get to the end of the quest - obviously.

What does 'true' or 'untrue' have to do with it? How can one prove the truth in this? Phone records with transcripts of conversations and negotiations?!!! Copies of emails back-and-forth posted up on these forums?!!! LOL

I guess someone wanting to have the truth of this quest will get it IF I obtain one and post pics of it here?

You see? It is off-the-mark, and childish - this proof, and truth, thing you guys have going.... Just not appropriate, especially in this case: how can one know that a quest is ocurring? When another posts chronologically about his efforts?

That is what I am doing, here on these forums.

Last edited by ClayJ; 08-31-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:07 AM

CLS55
The point is that it is a quest, a process, in an attempt to obtain one of these. I am sharing the progression. It won't successfully occur, or unsuccessfully not occur, until I get to the end of the quest - obviously.

What does 'true' or 'untrue' have to do with it? How can one prove the truth in this? Phone records with transcripts of conversations and negotiations?!!! Copies of emails back-and-forth posted up on these forums?!!! LOL

I guess someone wanting to have the truth of this quest will get it IF I obtain one and post pics of it here?

You see? It is off-the-mark, and childish - this proof, and truth, thing you guys have going.... Just not appropriate, especially in this case: how can one know that a quest is ocurring? When another posts chronologically about his efforts?

That is what I am doing, here on these forums.
CLAYJ - GO AWAY!!!!
Old 09-01-2006, 07:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by str8ridin
Interesting. Maybe your imaginary GM is as delusional as you?

Sorry I'm late on this...I've been away
Old 09-01-2006, 08:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
it's never too late for clayj's rubbish
Old 09-01-2006, 06:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

209/W210 Estate /W211 modded by MBENZNL
Looks Like I WILL get a Demo in the Exelero in a couple of weeks When it shows up Here ... Was Told There is NO Chance of getting behind the Wheel ...Oh Well Pics WILL BE posted! Clay You are Welcome to Join Us! In So Cal

I WILL Get the Vin..to see IF its Clays car

Had a chance to Drive the New 216 CL 600 That will be the Show/Display Car for the States..Ugly Green in Color but WOW what a car!

Last edited by MARK CUMMINS; 09-01-2006 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by NY C32

Sorry I'm late on this...I've been away
You're always welcome to the party, NYC32!
Old 09-04-2006, 03:46 AM

2005 SL55
I've been on this forum for a long time, and left it for the past year. I can't believe we're still talking about ClayJ. It would be really funny if one day ClayJ posts all the pictures he had promised and shuts everybody up. But unfortunately, if it hasn't happened yet, it's likely never going to happen.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 W205 C43 AMG
I am very picky. Although I could afford to buy one of everything -- there obviously isn't much point to that.

Quote:

I mostly use the Elises for neophytes and the not-too-skilled-yet when I take people with me to the track and they're just not going to be happy with just riding around in one of the powerful cars, and are going to want to get some of their own seat-time in....

So, if you get invited to a ClayJ track day with the gang, you may be able to 'have' one of the Elises for a day...at the track.

Quote:

I am going to take delivery of one or two R500's and one or two GL450's and give them an 'extended test drive' and see how I like 'em.

Quote:

I have often thought of trying to get all of the MBZ AMG's in one posed pic, and of trying to get all of the exotics in one pic -- have thought about it for a couple of years....
Problem is that there are too many cars at too many disparate locations, and it would be a herculean logistical task to find one place where I could have them all assembled, let alone providing the camera angle that would allow all of them to be captured in one well-composed shot that would still allow you to see what's there.
And since my ego isn't into it, and I enjoy the cars by driving them, I just don't really feel the need to pull off the Big Collection Shot.... But I have often thought about it....

Instead, all we get are these timeless classic posts!!!

Anyone been to a Fake J "Track Day" yet???
Old 09-04-2006, 03:53 PM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL/M6
I heard the Fake-J Track day is being held at his main home in the states:

Last edited by CY; 09-25-2006 at 05:17 AM.
Old 09-07-2006, 06:51 PM

S320 & 500SL
I've read all Clay 's post
Old 09-15-2006, 03:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 W205 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by cy0811
I heard the Fake-J Track day is being held at his main home in the states:

I love it. I wonder how those Lotus Elises stack against the 4 Bugatti Vyerons and that Koenig he has!?

How exciting "Track Day" must be for all the kids in the neighborhood.
Old 09-15-2006, 06:24 AM

oh man...who needs comedy central when i have you guys
Old 11-14-2006, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 W205 C43 AMG
The Ownage continues:

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/170155-osama-dead-al-qaeda-rounded-up-saudi-arabia.html

Like I said before: No one cares about the photos that are never going to be posted!
Old 11-14-2006, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by SoCalCLK
The Ownage continues:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=170155

Like I said before: No one cares about the photos that are never going to be posted!
Bah

Ricky closed it
Old 11-14-2006, 11:14 PM

1985 380 SL 2001 SL 500 2007 E350 Sport 2008 T & C Ltd.
How many decent posts has Clay diverted, (read "ruined") to his adolescent insatiable appetite for attention? The worst part is we get caught up in his unbelievable diatribes. This is, after all, supposed to be primarily a Mercedes Benz blog.

My suggestion at this point: to to declare a moratorium on any acknowledgment whatsoever to CJ and his pre-pubescent posts. To me he is a non-person, not worthy of any response. Can you think of a more horrible scenario for the Clay? NOBODY cares enough about you to even acknowledge you are here. If everyone resists the temptation to spar with this poser, his tree falls in the forest with no sound.

The only reason for his existence is a psycopathic need to be the center of any discussion. How pathetic. Don't feed the beast and he will starve to death. It's worth a try. Any one else up to the challenge?

Last edited by crb49; 11-14-2006 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
ClayJ is real guys. He paid some 18 year old teenager to put me on probation. Damn it. hehe
Old 11-15-2006, 08:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

things with and without wheels
Originally Posted by crb49
How many decent posts has Clay diverted, (read "ruined") to his adolescent insatiable appetite for attention? The worst part is we get caught up in his unbelievable diatribes. This is, after all, supposed to be primarily a Mercedes Benz blog.

My suggestion at this point: to to declare a moratorium on any acknowledgment whatsoever to CJ and his pre-pubescent posts. To me he is a non-person, not worthy of any response. Can you think of a more horrible scenario for the Clay? NOBODY cares enough about you to even acknowledge you are here. If everyone resists the temptation to spar with this poser, his tree falls in the forest with no sound.

The only reason for his existence is a psycopathic need to be the center of any discussion. How pathetic. Don't feed the beast and he will starve to death. It's worth a try. Any one else up to the challenge?
That's what I've been saying for a long time , he feeds on the attention that he gets from the posts that are about him.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
And he blames us for polluting the threads.

Say, what would happen if one of the Exelero's was crashed by some guy because he couldn't control it, like in the series of Enzo crashes. Would the world be more upset by it? I'm thinking not because almost nobody has heard of the Exelero....
Old 11-16-2006, 06:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Quote:

I have often thought of trying to get all of the MBZ AMG's in one posed pic, and of trying to get all of the exotics in one pic -- have thought about it for a couple of years....
Problem is that there are too many cars at too many disparate locations, and it would be a herculean logistical task to find one place where I could have them all assembled, let alone providing the camera angle that would allow all of them to be captured in one well-composed shot that would still allow you to see what's there.
And since my ego isn't into it, and I enjoy the cars by driving them, I just don't really feel the need to pull off the Big Collection Shot.... But I have often thought about it....

Instead, all we get are these timeless classic posts!!!

Anyone been to a Fake J "Track Day" yet???[/QUOTE]

I have never been to track day....

wouldnt a helicopter take a good photo from an aerial view? no, that would be too easy!
Old 11-17-2006, 02:49 PM
A_B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
If Clay could list off the number of North American cities that currently have a Maybach exelero in them I'd be impressed. I know of one.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:28 PM
ON PROBATION

LOL - Still in the GTA? Spotted Recently (vs end of September)?

I have my guy in Toronto still trying to chase down just exactly who is involved in it being there -- it is not supposed to be there; and I'm hoping that whomever that is didn't actually purchase that one, because she does appear to be a 'driver'....

The other one in North America (the other driver, and may or may not be the car spotted in Mississauga in September - but I believe that it is the other driver) has been making the promotional tour, ranging coast to coast from California to Florida...

So two cars in a North American city, to be precise, that I know of.

But my task is not to impress -- it is to get my hands on one of the two drivers...and see if I do indeed want to park a Maybachmobile in the batcave....

Thanks for the update - if it is one.

Last edited by ClayJ; 11-17-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Old 11-18-2006, 12:03 AM
ON PROBATION

My Parents-06s500-just sold,06CLS55-K4,2006 R350
This Clayj is either a loser kid trying to impress or a broke loser redneck(could be verified by those pics) Why isnt he just banned???
Old 11-18-2006, 09:59 AM
A_B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
LOL - Still in the GTA? Spotted Recently (vs end of September)?

I have my guy in Toronto still trying to chase down just exactly who is involved in it being there -- it is not supposed to be there; and I'm hoping that whomever that is didn't actually purchase that one, because she does appear to be a 'driver'....

The other one in North America (the other driver, and may or may not be the car spotted in Mississauga in September - but I believe that it is the other driver) has been making the promotional tour, ranging coast to coast from California to Florida...

So two cars in a North American city, to be precise, that I know of.

But my task is not to impress -- it is to get my hands on one of the two drivers...and see if I do indeed want to park a Maybachmobile in the batcave....

Thanks for the update - if it is one.

I'm not aware of one being spotted in Toronto, the fact that you knew that there is one in Mississauga actually impresses me and may add some credability to the usual b.s. that spews out of your mouth. Now if you told me the area and street it was spotted on than that would be very impressive. Anyone can find those pictures of it in Mississauga, but not many people will know the area/ main street. But if you really do have a guy in Toronto he'd be able to tell you easily.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Maybach Exelero