Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

04' bach for sale 6k miles Hurry wont last :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 S55 ////AMG, 04 Yukon XL Denali, 02 BMW X5 4.4i, SL65 ////AMG
Belmondo- the question will be asked for the 3rd time- Do you own a MB? If not- what are you doing on this forum.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:19 PM

06' CLS 500
Brabus, who cares if he does not own a MB? There are many others on this forum who do not own one, but do have knowledge of the vehicle. Some would like to expand their knowledge on MB's. The point of the matter is 'your a phoney'. I believe he is here to prove that as am I. Your bragging about cars and putting down others who own 'C-classes' and such is what pisses me off. You are no better than the next man, regardless of your so called wealth and the cars you think you own. Why don't you come to realize this before it bites you in the ***.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:21 PM

My cars have been posted on 3 forums, you can go check them out
Old 02-25-2005, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by BrabusS55AMG
My cars have been posted on 3 forums, you can go check them out

I gotta tell you, as a "Main Liner" myself, these postings are an illustration of some kind of major inferiority complex. The Main Line is notrious for quiet, "old money." The kind of money that doesn't list their fleet on a message board. The kind of money that generally wouldn't buy a Rolls, Maybach or other trophy car. And, certainly the kind of money that didn't feel the need to gain the "admiration" of anonymous masses by posting your professional and automotive credentials.

The irony is that this guy is going off on conspicuous consumption (and the "bling" display of the orginial post) - but your need to display your worth on this board is sad. Who gives a crap if you're a partner in a Philly law firm? Even if you are a partner at MLB, average partner income is around $500K. Not really Maybach money.

You seriously need some affirmation in your life. Try family or a dog.

This clown makes me embarassed to be from the Philly burbs - he sure as heck ain't the typical resident.

Last edited by billycwhatup; 02-25-2005 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Almost a Member!

1999 E55
This thread reads like the secret life of Walter Mitty
Old 02-25-2005, 04:59 PM

Plus, hard to believe that a super-important lawyer would be spending his $500/hours posting to this forum as opposed to billing clients.
Old 02-25-2005, 05:01 PM

06' CLS 500
OK, I seen the car and what does that prove? It could be anybodies for that matter. I believe its someones car, just not yours, buddy. Maybe your daddies?
Old 02-25-2005, 05:02 PM

06' CLS 500
Could it be that your acting out a fantasy life of yours, Brabus??
Old 02-25-2005, 05:19 PM

a Few Nice cars.
I love this stuff!!!!! lets do the conga..someone grab my butt!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 05:20 PM
Almost a Member!

1999 E55
which part, you're all ***
Old 02-25-2005, 06:17 PM

a Few Nice cars.
aHHH..Another no class person from the Island. good thing we keep you "tan people" over there so the rest of the country can live in peace from the loud pig eating parties!
Old 02-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Almost a Member!

1999 E55
No capacity to shoulder a joke I see. Lots of class you've demonstrated.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:15 PM

I'm begining to think he really IS jealous he can't afford the Maybach because it's obvious it's not because he has so much class that he won't drive it. excuses excuses excuses :p
Old 02-25-2005, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by BrabusS55AMG
Belmondo- the question will be asked for the 3rd time- Do you own a MB? If not- what are you doing on this forum.
The question here is not whether I drive W220 with 85k on it or tool around Washington in a wheelchair as what I DRIVE has nothing to do with your BS about owner of this MayBach or your retarded oipinion on hte wheel of his MayBach wich you cant see in that very picture--the question is what poseses people like you make an *** out of yourself ? Nice try to change the topic though......

Every time you open your mouth and try to cover one BS with another -- you get confused and drown in your own BS. The question is why as soon as one clown is owned/discovered right away another one pops out.
You defeat yourself with your own BS, there is no need for anyone to argue with you---therefore I simply state that you are phony and BS is hte name of hte law firm you have been partner in for 15 years --oh wait a minute, 10 years.

Furhtermore if I drove nothing and walked around Washington, where in hte rules of this forum does it state that no posting if you dont own? If that rule was in place and enforced --- you would not be able to post here, clown. I doubt that 30 years from now when you WILL be in your 40's you'd be able to be anything more than a male sectetary or executive assistant to some personal injury lawyer, judging by your "question" so get real.

If you get bullied at school please understand that posting BS in car forum is not going to help you because on monday that yellow bus will stop at your house again and you will have to climb aboard and deal with it again. I'm sure there is a better way to deal with it if you want results.
There is not a soul here that believes you ---may be "Lexani" could, but he was forced to pack his pictures of "his" SL600 and the stories that go with them and move on. And "Lexanis" BS here makes you look like reta rd ed pri ck.

Last edited by Belmondo; 02-25-2005 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
What a gay thread:

Money is money, who gives a ****. Do what you want with it because you can't take it with you. I laugh my butt off at tasteless old money farts that buy ugly houses from their ancestors. Museums aren't cool as homes people

Oh and BrabASS55AMG, you stated that you never took any of your parents money other than for your education, that's fine. I'd love to just point something out to your hypocritical ***: Having money as a lawyer for 15 years (even 25 or 35) doesn't make you old money. You are New money (or as you so ignorantly put it: nouvou). Your mommy and daddy could be Old money, which is money from at least 2 or 3 generations deep. You'd need to be a partner for at least 50-60 yrs before yours is new money. Hmm.....someone's a hypocrite to the nameless Maybach owner.

Get a life.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:19 AM

a Few Nice cars.
I too was joking,Please dont take what i said seriously,i didnt mean to offend anyone in this Forum.again it was just a joke.Let me ask you guys a good question.My family is part of the Chisolm Trail and The Queen of England.and My Great Grandfather was a Muitimillionair back in the 30's(so like a Billionaire today)My Grandmother was suspost to get his estate but her Stepmother took it all,so my family got nothing.what does that make me?? Former Old Money? Now if people read my thread our Family is working on a deal that would give us $1.2 Billion.$300 Million this year.now im not rich right now.I make a fair living.but if the deal goes thru does that mean im new money cause the other never happend for us??? I really dont care if any of it happens but just wondering what the snobs of this forum say?
Old 02-26-2005, 12:20 AM

a Few Nice cars.
Ohh and i found out the 26'' spinner wont work for my tomatoe truck so im dropin to 24''
Old 02-26-2005, 03:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Benzkid24, that makes you Old Money Once Removed LOL
Old 02-26-2005, 11:26 AM

a Few Nice cars.
sweet!!!
Old 02-26-2005, 03:05 PM
Almost a Member!

a few Germans, a few Americans
I couldnt read it all but it seems the obvious is always passed up. Old money means that someone else worked and made the money. Everytime it is passed on it becomes new money again. The drawback to this is the person that is receiving the "old money" has never worked for real money in their life and therefore doesnt know what to actually do with it. If you came from a working class and made your own business and bought my own cars and houses from what YOU made, not someone else, then you are in a better position IMO. And I wouldnt care what anyone else ever thought about that. I'd rather come home to a million dollar home that MY money paid for with MY cars in front then one that I wrote a check for with money someone else made.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:12 PM

E500
Is the maybach still for sale? BTW guys, he wanted 290k not 219. Read the original post! lol

I think billycwhatup had the best response of anyone. But let me add this. Why do you guys have to bring up wealth (in the form of old/new money) or question each other about jobs, class, etc. We are all here because we share the common ground of appreciating MB. That's it

There is no need to bicker over nonsense and no one should feel as though they have something to prove.

Mr. Brabus, if you are a litigator with lots of money, I commend you. Congratulations on becoming a partner in 5 years. In most NYC respectable firms, it takes 7-10 minimum. I don't know much about the reputation of your firm, but as I said above, that is none of my business or anyone elses.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by gottimobile
Is the maybach still for sale? BTW guys, he wanted 290k not 219. Read the original post! lol

Mr. Brabus, if you are a litigator with lots of money, I commend you. Congratulations on becoming a partner in 5 years. In most NYC respectable firms, it takes 7-10 minimum. I don't know much about the reputation of your firm, but as I said above, that is none of my business or anyone elses.

Perhaps you should reread the thread yourself ----the so called "partner" who started the whole juvenile BS to a original MayBach for sale post is a partner for 15 years in one post and than a few posts below the dufus forgets about it and posts that he is a "partner" for 10 years.

When questioned about it the "partner" changes topic and than vanishes----probably trying to figure out where the missing 5 years of so called "partnership" gone. Get real, buddy.

Last edited by Belmondo; 02-28-2005 at 11:43 PM.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:31 AM

E500
Belmondo,
I'm actually on your side, but when an attorney speaks about their career, they normally don't say "I was an associate for 5 years and since then I've been a partner for the past 10". You normally say, I'm a partner with 15 years experience, blah blah, (implying that you were an associate for a certain amount of time, then were promoted up to partner). I really don't care if he is or if he isn't a partner or for how long. I completely disagree with his views on old money/new money and his attitude is completely unacceptable.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:32 AM

E500
And yes, he had no business hijacking the post with his job description or irrelevant rants.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:22 AM

Belmondo- you say you are an attorney at Patton Boggs LLP in DC... I find it hard to believe that you haven't heard of Morgan Lewis LLP (http://www.morganlewis.com) we have over 20 officers world wide. You should read your own posts before calling others juvenille. What department- if any- do you actually serve in at "Patton Boggs"? My guess- you live in DC, heard of Patton Boggs as a large law firm- and to add to your arguments you state that you work for one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 04' bach for sale 6k miles Hurry wont last :)