Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

04' bach for sale 6k miles Hurry wont last :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 09:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"I''ll take insecure Philly lawyers looking for vailidation for $600, Alex"
Old 03-01-2005, 11:51 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
355 F1 Spider & ......V12 w220.176
Quiet down all this hostility

I want to buy the Maybach...........

Who do I talk to?

I don't want to use "old money"
I don't want to use "new money"
I want to use "future money"
or "other peoples money"
Old 03-02-2005, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by BrabusS55AMG
Belmondo- you say you are an attorney at Patton Boggs LLP in DC... I find it hard to believe that you haven't heard of Morgan Lewis LLP (http://www.morganlewis.com) we have over 20 officers world wide.

Because you are so dumb--i will make it easy on you and deal with you ONE BS at a time. NOw I want quote/link to my post that states that I "haven't heard of Morgan Lewis LLP " than we will move one by one though 100% BS that you post here. I have no doubt that you are a troll in your teens.

Hint, next BS we'll be dealing with is you not knowing if you are partner 10 or 15 years, get ready, clown. However I will say today that there are NO partner in the whole US that would claim to be PARTNER first for 15 years and than 10 years. Dude, your BS killed ya. Next time keep track of all hte BS you post, because if any one reads it-- its not hard to see that you are confused dufus with access to internet.

"One BS at a time"

billycwhatup is from Philly-perhaps he could swing by your office??
At some point I will be glad myself to fly to Philly one friday afternoon, meet you at your office and if I'm wrong I will apologize to you and here in the forum. YOu are only 2 hr drive, less than one by shuttle------
Surely if you have the time to post all hte BS in here you will find 5 minuts of your office time for one of us.
I guess see you soon?

Last edited by Belmondo; 03-02-2005 at 01:30 AM.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:29 AM

Not only am I from Philly, but I have at 2 friends who are partners at Morgan Lewis. I'm there quite frequently to meet them for drinks.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Almost a Member!

I had to respond to this post after reading it for a couple of days. These arguments are beyond juvenille. Belmondo- You constantly barrage BrabusS55AMG with insults but all you ever seem to say in each post it that he is "BS"ing. Now you claim "By the way I'm a partner in Washington DC office of Patton Boggs LLP in International Business Transactions group." A couple of my friends are lawyers for a major law firm (I will leave unnamed) and they work for hours and hours all day long. By the time it's 10:00 they are exhausted each day. And yes- one of them is a partner and he works even harder. I find it odd to see you talking about Brabus being a teen when you yourself are the only person on this forum who has stayed up into the wee hours of the morning and late at night posting on this forum.

02-25-2005, 11:06 PM

02-28-2005, 11:41 PM

Today (3/2/05), 12:23 AM

As a "partner" in a law firm just like Brabus it seems you stay up awefully late and that leads me to think you may be BSing. Don't get me wrong though- Brabus could very well be a BSer/troll- but I don't think that someone who can't even spell the word "the" right and stays up until 12:30 in the morning posting on MBworld even works for a law firm. What college do you go to? I lean more to believing Brabus than you for several reasons:

1- You stay up so late on MBworld posting while you are a "partner" in Patton Boggs
2- You edited out your quote of saying that Morgan Lewis did not exist (you really didn't think anyone would notice that one- it logs your edits each time you do so)
3- You haven't answered the age old question- "Do you even own a mercedes at ALL?"

Belmondo- the question will be asked for the 3rd time- Do you own a MB? If not- what are you doing on this forum.

The question here is not whether I drive W220 with 85k on it or tool around Washington in a wheelchair as what I DRIVE has nothing to do with your BS about owner of this MayBach or your retarded oipinion on hte wheel of his MayBach wich you cant see in that very picture--the question is what poseses people like you make an *** out of yourself ? Nice try to change the topic though......

That was your response- You weren't asked if you drove a W220, Brabus doesn't run 85k... and it seems as though you changed the topic almost immedietly after he asked the question back to how he was "BSing". You also seem fairly protective of what you drive- as a partner in a law firm you really shouldn't be that protective- after all, partners make over $250k a year so whatever you drive IF you were a partner I'm sure you wouldn't be ashamed to post a pic of or at least talk about. At least Brabus has posted pic's of his car and is a regular poster on this website. I can't really completly figure you out- but I sense BS coming right out of the person who is accusing another of it. Maybe if your posts were not all run-on sentences with "hte" (I would assume you meant to spell "t-h-e"), and you had more of a case on Brabus besides his change from 10-15 years as a Partner, I would lean to believe you more. Saying one has serverd for 15 years as a partner in a law firm but when you look in his profile see that he was born in '62, you should be able to infer that he wasn't a partner the WHOLE time.

BTW: I also live in the Philadelphia Main Line suburbs- Gladwyne-.

Billcwhatup- Where are you from on the main line?

I don't want to start another juvenille war here- I am just making observations on what I have read.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:46 PM

a Few Nice cars.
All I want to know is..who is going to buy the damn Maybach???
Old 03-02-2005, 06:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2016 E400
Originally Posted by Belmondo
"One BS at a time"
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...t=82519&page=3

I don't believe he has an S55, cause he contradicts himself constantly...
Old 03-02-2005, 06:28 PM

As Stated Before, Class Has Nothing To Do With Money,i No More Working Class People With Classthat Appreciate Life And Seem More Relaxed Than You, It Is Irritating For You To Judge Some One From These Discussions, You Should Know Better, It Appears To Me That You Have Serious Issues, You Stated You Are 40ish,that Is Not Exactly Old Money, By The Way I Do Not Have Money And I Seem To Be More Open Minded Than You

Chill Dude
Old 03-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Meph-E-AMG
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...t=82519&page=3

I don't believe he has an S55, cause he contradicts himself constantly...
That was SL Brabus, we are talking about BrabusS55AMG
Old 03-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by LEGOIII
As Stated Before, Class Has Nothing To Do With Money,i No More Working Class People With Classthat Appreciate Life And Seem More Relaxed Than You, It Is Irritating For You To Judge Some One From These Discussions, You Should Know Better, It Appears To Me That You Have Serious Issues, You Stated You Are 40ish,that Is Not Exactly Old Money, By The Way I Do Not Have Money And I Seem To Be More Open Minded Than You

Chill Dude
I Think That You Need To Know When Not To Use The Shift Key
Old 03-02-2005, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by FrankS420
I had to respond to this post after reading it for a couple of days. These arguments are beyond juvenille. Belmondo- You constantly barrage BrabusS55AMG with insults but all you ever seem to say in each post it that he is "BS"ing. Now you claim "By the way I'm a partner in Washington DC office of Patton Boggs LLP in International Business Transactions group." A couple of my friends are lawyers for a major law firm (I will leave unnamed) and they work for hours and hours all day long. By the time it's 10:00 they are exhausted each day. And yes- one of them is a partner and he works even harder. I find it odd to see you talking about Brabus being a teen when you yourself are the only person on this forum who has stayed up into the wee hours of the morning and late at night posting on this forum.

Today (3/2/05), 12:23 AM

As a "partner" in a law firm just like Brabus it seems you stay up awefully late and that leads me to think you may be BSing. Don't get me wrong though- Brabus could very well be a BSer/troll- but I don't think that someone who can't even spell the word "the" right and stays up until 12:30 in the morning posting on MBworld even works for a law firm. What college do you go to? I lean more to believing Brabus than you for several reasons:

1- You stay up so late on MBworld posting while you are a "partner" in Patton Boggs
2- You edited out your quote of saying that Morgan Lewis did not exist (you really didn't think anyone would notice that one- it logs your edits each time you do so)
3- You haven't answered the age old question- "Do you even own a mercedes at ALL?"

Belmondo- the question will be asked for the 3rd time- Do you own a MB? If not- what are you doing on this forum.

The question here is not whether I drive W220 with 85k on it or tool around Washington in a wheelchair as what I DRIVE has nothing to do with your BS about owner of this MayBach or your retarded oipinion on hte wheel of his MayBach wich you cant see in that very picture--the question is what poseses people like you make an *** out of yourself ? Nice try to change the topic though......

That was your response- You weren't asked if you drove a W220, Brabus doesn't run 85k... and it seems as though you changed the topic almost immedietly after he asked the question back to how he was "BSing". You also seem fairly protective of what you drive- as a partner in a law firm you really shouldn't be that protective- after all, partners make over $250k a year so whatever you drive IF you were a partner I'm sure you wouldn't be ashamed to post a pic of or at least talk about. At least Brabus has posted pic's of his car and is a regular poster on this website. I can't really completly figure you out- but I sense BS coming right out of the person who is accusing another of it. Maybe if your posts were not all run-on sentences with "hte" (I would assume you meant to spell "t-h-e"), and you had more of a case on Brabus besides his change from 10-15 years as a Partner, I would lean to believe you more. Saying one has serverd for 15 years as a partner in a law firm but when you look in his profile see that he was born in '62, you should be able to infer that he wasn't a partner the WHOLE time.

BTW: I also live in the Philadelphia Main Line suburbs- Gladwyne-.

Billcwhatup- Where are you from on the main line?

I don't want to start another juvenille war here- I am just making observations on what I have read.

Frank I would respond but you with only 3 posts and all of them in maybach forum defending BrabusS55AMG---- it is my statement that you are indeed BrabusS55AMG who after being discredited registered as FarnkS420. BrabuS55AMG=FrankS420.
Shame on you--loser. YOur post also reads like and does not make sence just like BrabusS55AMG's every post--------- what a sick fk you are. If you reapear as BrabusS55AMG and will meet billycwhatup in your office----i will gladly meet with anybody in Washington DC so that we can put aside question if I drive a Mercedes.

Get help , while you can
Old 03-02-2005, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by billycwhatup
Not only am I from Philly, but I have at 2 friends who are partners at Morgan Lewis. I'm there quite frequently to meet them for drinks.
Brabuss55AMG is now FrankS420-----read my post above--- chance of you meeting BrabusS55AMG in ANY law firm is zero.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Almost a Member!

What are you talking about. I am not BrabusS55AMG lol. I challenge you to actually READ the post instead of making a noncoherrent response.

does not make sence ?

-sence?

reapear

-?

it is my statement that you are indeed BrabusS55AMG who after being discredited registered as FarnkS420

-you mean opinion? I've never heard of anyone saying "It is my statement"

- It is my statement that I am indeed? These words coming from a "Partner" at Patton Boggs. If I defended you rather than Brabus this conversation would not come up would it? I bet you didn't even read my whole post or you wouldn't have slapped together such a shameful and poorly thought out response.

If you are unable to read my post, shame on you, it reveals alot about you and your trails of BS and leading people off-topic. You're whole response as a matter of fact proves that you glanced at my statement, maybe skimmed it a little for the name Brabus or Belmondo, and then whipped up a response.

You also state "If you reapear as BrabusS55AMG and will meet billycwhatup in your office----i will gladly meet with anybody in Washington DC so that we can put aside question if I drive a Mercedes." That whole line is a mixture of two thoughts compiled into one sentence. It seems as though you didn't completly finish the first part, and then went on to mention something else. billycwhatup meeting someone in one city doesn't pertain to your following statement about you driving a Mercedes. With your grammer, reading capabilities, and spelling- I really don't see how you could work for Patton Boggs. A law firm that prestigous wouldn't hire someone who stays up all night on a Mercedes forum (when he doesn't own one himself) and argue with people in a juvenille and childish manner.

Maybe, just maybe your next reply will be better thought out and will show that you not only understand the English language, but you have an argument that pertains the to discussion at hand.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Almost a Member!

Brabuss55AMG is now FrankS420-----read my post above--- chance of you meeting BrabusS55AMG in ANY law firm is zero.
How can someone "read" your "response." The majority of it is composed of incoherrent fragments of english.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:09 PM

How can someone "read" your "response." The majority of it is composed of incoherrent fragments of english.
Fine -- I can come to Philadelphia on weekend--your choice, march 6 or march 12-13 . Want to meet Frank and brabus55AMG AT THE SAME TIME,
billycwhatup is welcome. Would love to have a stop over at the partners office. Frank, tell me when and where we can meet.
End of story
Old 03-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Almost a Member!

I don't even work at a law firm.... If you want to come up to Philly I can meet you on March 6 for lunch at the Bellevue or 4 Seasons- I doubt you'll show though. You'll have to ask Brabus himself to go... As I stated before because you didn't EVEN READ my post "Don't get me wrong though- Brabus could very well be a BSer/troll". You were too consumed with the fact that someone supported the other side more than you
Old 03-02-2005, 10:24 PM

04 S55 ////AMG, 04 Yukon XL Denali, 02 BMW X5 4.4i, SL65 ////AMG
I'm just going to end this right here- You people just take this way over the top. I'm a college student for 1 and 2 the S55 I posted was my dads. My other family cars include a '03 Mountaineer and a Acura RSX that I drive. You people spend WAY too much time on this forum debating about stupid things like this. I can guarantee that you Belmondo are also in college, and that 1/4 of the people on this forum are trolls.

Oh and BTW: Fk you Belmondo, billyc, Frank, Benzkid, etc...

Last edited by BrabusS55AMG; 03-02-2005 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Aw... I was hoping for a showdown at the O.K. Corral. Shucks.

:p
Old 03-02-2005, 10:53 PM

I don't even work at a law firm.... If you want to come up to Philly I can meet you on March 6 for lunch at the Bellevue or 4 Seasons- I doubt you'll show though. You'll have to ask Brabus himself to go... As I stated before because you didn't EVEN READ my post "Don't get me wrong though- Brabus could very well be a BSer/troll". You were too consumed with the fact that someone supported the other side more than you
Unfortunatly as soon as offer to brabus55AMG to meet was posted yesterday, read it

" billycwhatup is from Philly-perhaps he could swing by your office??
At some point I will be glad myself to fly to Philly one friday afternoon, meet you at your office and if I'm wrong I will apologize to you and here in the forum. YOu are only 2 hr drive, less than one by shuttle------
Surely if you have the time to post all hte BS in here you will find 5 minuts of your office time for one of us.
I guess see you soon?"

---he vanished, you appeared.
Who cares about support ? If there are no brabus the partner and there is only FrankS420--there are no argument of any kind.

No one cares about FrankS420 with 3 posts --- we want Brabus55AMG
with you guessed, Brabus 55 AMG and law office at Morgan Lewis LLP.

I'm glad you decided to register as Frank and come clean. YOur posts as brabus55AMG were loony. Too bad you can only show up as Frank.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Almost a Member!

Hey Belmondo- I'm just going to offer you a suggestion. Maybe you should learn to speak english better. Maybe then not only could you read posts, but you could respond to them. Read your last response- you call yourself a "Partner" at Patton Boggs? Yea right, get a life pal and go over to the Toyota boards where you belong
Old 03-02-2005, 11:11 PM

I'm just going to end this right here- You people just take this way over the top. I'm a college student for 1 and 2 the S55 I posted was my dads. My other family cars include a '03 Mountaineer and a Acura RSX that I drive. You people spend WAY too much time on this forum debating about stupid things like this. I can guarantee that you Belmondo are also in college, and that 1/4 of the people on this forum are trolls.

Oh and BTW: Fk you Belmondo, billyc, Frank, Benzkid, etc...

there you are--- the way we thought you are, a college kid with problems beyong your age. YOu as partner for 10 than 15 years was sad and retarded. I'm glad you have the ***** to come clean and stop this scary crap. The last thing you should admit is that you registered as Frank and move on to a better things.
Reading "fk you" statement from a fkd up kid like you is funny.
At this point I do not believe you drive or your dad has. Sorry dude
Good luck.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2016 E400
That was SL Brabus, we are talking about BrabusS55AMG
I was refering to page 3 at the bottom. BrabusS55AMG contradicted himself about his "own" car in several spots on that page.

But whatever, its resolved.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:00 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Talking

Does anyone here really care about this subject? I mean we all know people come on on forums and talk smack about what they own and dont own.I for one was really bad about doing that.there was another thread about a guy whos forums name was "MAYBACH" and claimed to have all these high dollar cars like a Lambo,Maybach 57,62. Land Rover ect ect but yet he would never post pics because he didnt feel comfortable working a digital camera,that didnt make sence to me so i ranted him about being a poser..long story..to make it short he ended up dying about 6 months ago i think and was a very wealthy man.and I went back to the forum and told everyone i was sorry and that i was wrong.so becareful on how you talk so some of these guys.of what i have read it seems like he might be a"poser" or just a ****y lawyer(not one of thoses) none the less we all love Mercedes-Benz cars and every day we need to wake up and think our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for everything we have and dont have.and then we hop into our Benz and drive off and in our minds we need to say thank you for making this awesome car Mr.Karl Benz!! love is stronger then hate guys..if this guy needs to talk smack to feel good about himself then let him..does it really matter at the end of the day???
increase the peace!
Old 03-03-2005, 10:27 PM

04 S55 ////AMG, 04 Yukon XL Denali, 02 BMW X5 4.4i, SL65 ////AMG
there you are--- the way we thought you are, a college kid with problems beyong your age. YOu as partner for 10 than 15 years was sad and retarded. I'm glad you have the ***** to come clean and stop this scary crap. The last thing you should admit is that you registered as Frank and move on to a better things.
Reading "fk you" statement from a fkd up kid like you is funny.
At this point I do not believe you drive or your dad has. Sorry dude
Good luck.
Belmondo- I think it's time to expose you- Although you will most likely try to change the subject immedietly. How could you, someone who can hardly spell or read English work for Patton Boggs LLP in DC? How do you explain why you were posting so late at night on MBworld?

03-02-2005, 12:23 AM

"International Business Transactions Group"- How can you call yourself a "partner" in that firm when you spend your free time arguing with people on a Mercedes Forum. A car forum about a car company that produces cars you never have or ever will own. Your jealously of Mercedes owners is apparent in your complete assault on myself for instance. You saw the name "S55AMG" and you saw something you never will or never could achieve. It may be my dad's car, but who says that I personally have to own it? Hope you are enjoying your college life- maybe you should put some more time into your studies (mainly english). Your grammer and writing conventions are about at the level of a 5th grader.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Is this ghey thread STILL GOING ON???? Let it go children.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 04' bach for sale 6k miles Hurry wont last :)