Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

4Sale Custom AirBagged Turbo W203

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Moped
Originally Posted by paypaboi
nobody here will buy this car
+1,000,000
Old 05-04-2009, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 CLK320 (sold), 2007 C230 SS (gone), 2000 Grand Marquis, 2011 CR-Z, stay tuned...
Originally Posted by paypaboi
nobody here will buy this car
+1,000,002
Old 05-04-2009, 10:06 PM

2007 C230 Sport
Originally Posted by nlpamg
"extreme enthusiast"? yeah right. looks like ghetto fab to me.

Hahahahaha

=
Old 05-04-2009, 11:40 PM

'05 C230
Harsh comments..but true. 20k for an 01 with 79k miles is too much, A few bucks more and you can get a C32.
You can part it out though and maybe you can get a lil bit moolah out of the mods then sell your car as close to stock as possible. GL with the sale!
*you should've left the mesh on your bumper black just for a little contrast.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 CLK320 Vert & 2005 CLK55 AMG
damn you guys are tough...

I don't think its that bad at all. There's a few things i would've done differently, main thing are the wheels, but throw on some LM's or any other rims really and i think it would be pretty nice...

With all that being said, 20k is a lot for this car, you can get 06 - 07's or c32's for cheaper and still have cash to do some modding, right now you can actually find E55's for under 30k....
Old 05-05-2009, 01:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 c32 AMG 2012 c250 Coupe
BURNED..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 02:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by ROLLNNN
damn you guys are tough...

I don't think its that bad at all. There's a few things i would've done differently, main thing are the wheels, but throw on some LM's or any other rims really and i think it would be pretty nice...

With all that being said, 20k is a lot for this car, you can get 06 - 07's or c32's for cheaper and still have cash to do some modding, right now you can actually find E55's for under 30k....
+1 on the E55
Old 05-05-2009, 04:04 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by jk062602kj
+1 on the E55
or find a nice example of 06-07 C350.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 C230 and 1985 Monte SS
It's on air ride, obviously you don't drive it around like that.
The price is rediculous, and it sounds like the owner just dropped it off at some shop with a blank check and said "make it dope". Otherwise we would have heard all of the turbo specs and supporting mods/parts, the air ride bags/tank/valves/switches/compressor brands, etc. (From a true hardcore enthusiast)

I can tell you the brand of any part on my car, how anything was fabricated, what parts work as alternatives, etc... If I were to sell my SS, there would be a 500+ word ad and 15-20 hi-res pictures, but I also have had my hands on just about every part on that car.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:59 AM

Wow you guys are a hard bunch for sure, I knew that before posting it but I thought what's the worst that could happen. Obviously the car is a little off the edge/radical for at least 95% of the people here. Most of the people here prefer their cars practically stock with about 18-19" rims maybe an inch or so of a drop, some tints & a little music, if you went all out you have a kit. Personally it still looks cool but remember I build my cars for show & have won dozens of trophies so far. Again no offense but if we were at a Hot Imports Night show mostly every hard critic that said something negative would not have stood a chance against me. Because pound for pound my car has much more radical mods, which of course probably bears no meaning to most of you guys. This is like watching TV if you don't like what's on just change the chanel, don't bother righting letters to the producers because it wasn't probably made for you but for another demographic. With that said the car is a C240 it has Air Suspension which is fully adjustable to ride at any ride height even way above stock for those who prefer it that way. The Turbo is set at 7 pounds of boost giving the car a little over 100 horse power & it rides & sounds great. You have to see the look on every Benz drivers face when they hear that turbo blow off it's priceless. I know I wasted lots of money on all the custom fabrication that has clearly depreciated which is why I stated I'm asking for $20K because it is obviously negotiable. If anyone is truly interested in it (which most of you aren't) then let me know & I'll give you a run down on all the specs. Again no one person here is right or wrong for installing a product on their car it's their own opinion, & someone else who shares their vision will always back them.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:01 AM

Wow you guys are a hard bunch for sure, I knew that before posting it but I thought what's the worst that could happen. Obviously the car is a little off the edge/radical for at least 95% of the people here. Most of the people here prefer their cars practically stock with about 18-19" rims maybe an inch or so of a drop, some tints & a little music, if you went all out you have a kit. Personally it still looks cool but remember I build my cars for show & have won dozens of trophies so far. Again no offense but if we were at a Hot Imports Night show mostly every hard critic that said something negative would not have stood a chance against me. Because pound for pound my car has much more radical mods, which of course probably bears no meaning to most of you guys. This is like watching TV if you don't like what's on just change the channel, don't bother righting letters to the producers because it wasn't probably made for you but for another demographic. With that said the car is a C240 it has Air Suspension which is fully adjustable to ride at any ride height even way above stock for those who prefer it that way. The Turbo is set at 7 pounds of boost giving the car a little over 100 horse power & it rides & sounds great. You have to see the look on every Benz drivers face when they hear that turbo blow off it's priceless. I know I wasted lots of money on all the custom fabrication that has clearly depreciated which is why I stated I'm asking for $20K because it is obviously negotiable. If anyone is truly interested in it (which most of you aren't) then let me know & I'll give you a run down on all the specs. Again no one person here is right or wrong for installing a product on their car it's their own opinion, & someone else who shares their vision will always back them.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 ML350
Originally Posted by royalcrs
Wow you guys are a hard bunch for sure, I knew that before posting it but I thought what's the worst that could happen. Obviously the car is a little off the edge/radical for at least 95% of the people here. Most of the people here prefer their cars practically stock with about 18-19" rims maybe an inch or so of a drop, some tints & a little music, if you went all out you have a kit. Personally it still looks cool but remember I build my cars for show & have won dozens of trophies so far. Again no offense but if we were at a Hot Imports Night show mostly every hard critic that said something negative would not have stood a chance against me. Because pound for pound my car has much more radical mods, which of course probably bears no meaning to most of you guys. This is like watching TV if you don't like what's on just change the channel, don't bother righting letters to the producers because it wasn't probably made for you but for another demographic. With that said the car is a C240 it has Air Suspension which is fully adjustable to ride at any ride height even way above stock for those who prefer it that way. The Turbo is set at 7 pounds of boost giving the car a little over 100 horse power & it rides & sounds great. You have to see the look on every Benz drivers face when they hear that turbo blow off it's priceless. I know I wasted lots of money on all the custom fabrication that has clearly depreciated which is why I stated I'm asking for $20K because it is obviously negotiable. If anyone is truly interested in it (which most of you aren't) then let me know & I'll give you a run down on all the specs. Again no one person here is right or wrong for installing a product on their car it's their own opinion, & someone else who shares their vision will always back them.
Way to keep a good attitude about it royal. Some people just have a hard time saying "not my cup of tea." Good luck on the sale.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:08 PM

2005 W203 SS
Originally Posted by glocati
Way to keep a good attitude about it royal. Some people just have a hard time saying "not my cup of tea." Good luck on the sale.

i think its cuz more ppl here are mad that one of their kind got hideously modded. (mostly cuz of the wheels)

this aint no show car.. at least not for the shows i have been to.

I am a bit curious about the turbo setup... any more pics or details?
Old 05-05-2009, 12:32 PM

2005 C230 Sport
yes i think we get mad cuz our lovable entry-level luxury/sport sedan just got taken behind the shed and beat with the ghetto bat. We buy Mercedes cuz its a classy brand and we all intend to keep our rides that way.

You'd get the same reaction from Jeep owners if someone tried to sell a lowered Jeep on 13 inch rims and low profiles, or if someone tried to sell a Porsche with spinners...it just totally goes against the original mojo of the car.

With that said, just change out the style or the rims and remove all the decals and you'll be able to sell your car. Painted silver rims with a chrome lip or something like that, you already have a full body kit, no need to go too extreme with the rims to the point where its gaudy.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:40 PM

2007 C230 and 1985 Monte SS
Originally Posted by benzito911
i think its cuz more ppl here are mad that one of their kind got hideously modded. (mostly cuz of the wheels)

this aint no show car.. at least not for the shows i have been to.

I am a bit curious about the turbo setup... any more pics or details?
Try owning/loving a G body...

half of them get jacked up in the air with 26" rims.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 c320 coupe
post some high res pictures, i want to see some details.. i think with couple grands (spent on wheels & minor mods) it can look good.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by HellsAngel
why get a turbo, for 20k i can get a c32
+1....less than 20k even.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:56 PM

'05 C230 Kompressor SS
That is one ugly *** Benz.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:27 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by royalcrs
actually it's not the first time we see air suspension or hydraulics used on the car on this forum. there's not much things radical about your car IMHO. Rieger kits are very popular here. sound systems a lot of people here also has great systems in their car. The rims come down to personal taste which with the "strong" feedback you've gotten so far on this forum (not the HIN ricer world. it's like asking people opinion on cardomain) not many people likes it.

Now we're definitely interested in how you did the turbo and what parts and who did the fabrication. This is a enthusiast forum which we don't stop at "siiiiiiiiiick...nice turbo" like the HIN you've been to.

with that said, a to your positive attitude and post some better pics.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 E550 4Matic
Well said Frank.

HIN, Wheel concepts, Funk flex, all those shows suck. The judges are gay and only like big chrome rims.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:13 PM

'05 C230
Obviously, Im not a hardcore mod-er neither do I have perfect attendance on HINs but I think I have enough knowledge to know that there's a big difference on modding your car as a Benz/W203 fanatic and a HIN participant.

I am a W203 fanatic and I like subtle mods that will highlight the sportiness of my car but still retain that classy look where you can still take it to your girl's house and make her father not shoot you in the head coz he thinks you're gangsta **** and all that because of your ride.
OP's car is the perfect example of what im talking about, car enthusiasts may look at it very differently from W203 owners.
You might sell it faster if you Craigslist or EBAY your car compared here. But you know what, if Im selling my car, Ill post it everywhere too!
Old 05-05-2009, 11:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cee Fiddy Five
The Turbo is set at 7 pounds of boost giving the car a little over 100 horse power
Man, I hope that's 100 horse over stock!
Old 05-06-2009, 02:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 c320 coupe
Originally Posted by MercedesFTW
Man, I hope that's 100 horse over stock!
even if its over stock, i never understood what he did.. who puts a turbo on one of the most underpowered C's ?
if hes got 100hp over stock, thats about 270 total ? just 50 more than the c320 ? could get that witha a c320 and couple mods... or get 70 more hp with a reliable c32....
Old 05-06-2009, 02:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
03 W203, 13 E350, 13 W204, 14 C218
i apologize for my comment...i feel bad now. but like frank said im interested in the turbo....
Old 05-06-2009, 02:53 AM

05 c230 kompressor
what a piece of ****!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 4Sale Custom AirBagged Turbo W203