Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.

FS: 2003 E55 AMG Sedan FOR SALE – black/black, 73k miles, many options, exc. cond.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 02:46 PM
BradE55

FS: 2003 E55 AMG Sedan FOR SALE – black/black, 73k miles, many options, exc. cond.

Unfortunately I have to part with my 2003 E55 as I’m moving out of town and downsizing. The car is beautiful and is in excellent condition both inside and out. It’s completely stock, black with black interior, and has 73,000 miles.

If you’re on this site you know what an amazing, powerful car this is. But you also likely know about how costly it can be to repair. That’s why the best part about this car is it comes with a very comprehensive extended warranty (example coverage document attached here, includes everything up to and including Classic Tech+), valid through July 2013 or 96,000 miles, whichever comes first. The warranty is through Interstate National Dealer Services; I’ve already used them and they’re completely hassle-free, with very speedy approval and payment. It’s nearly impossible to get an extended warranty on any AMG car, especially as it gets above 50k miles, so I doubt you’ll find another car that offers this peace of mind.

Here’s a list of the options (I think I’m capturing them all):

-Keyless entry and Keyless GO starting system
-Panoramic roof
-Solar panel
-Motorola Voice-Activated V60 Telephone system, which I’ve swapped out for a Bluetooth module which allows you to sync any Bluetooth-enabled phone in the car. It will load your contacts into the car, has steering wheel controls, is voice-activated, and plays through the car’s stereo
-6-disc in dash changer
-Harmon Kardon sound system
-Heated/ventilated front seats
-Rear window sunshade
-Fully wired for XM/Sirius satellite radio

All service I’ve performed has been at an authorized Mercedes dealer and I have all records. I’d be happy to answer questions related to what’s been done on the car. If you know these cars you know certain parts are known to fail, and almost all those parts have already been replaced recently and with genuine Mercedes updated parts, so I’ve done all the hard work for you!

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails -dscf1599-2.jpg   -dscf1600-2.jpg   -dscf1610-2.jpg   -dscf1589-2.jpg  
Attached Files

Last edited by speedlimit; 10-02-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Evo VIII/E55 AMG
Price?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:10 PM
BradE55

Thanks for the heads up, sorry for the omission; added it to the original post.

Old 01-09-2011, 02:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
W212 E63
Your car is clean. I have a buyer, please PM me with cash price that will get the job done. To give you some friendly direction, I purchased my 05 with 42K miles for $25,5...
Old 01-10-2011, 08:09 AM
BradE55

Updated with price information, other options

Old 01-13-2011, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aviator
Where are you moving to?
Old 01-15-2011, 03:31 PM
BradE55

Cars.com listing with free Carfax report:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

Trending Topics

Old 01-20-2011, 08:55 PM
BradE55

Just had 8-year/80,000-mile full extended Schedule B maintenance service and engine air filter replacement. Also got full pre-purchase inspection with no issues to report.

The car is extra clean, in excellent condition, up-to-date with dealership-performed maintenance (actually a little ahead of schedule, next maintenance is Schedule A at 90,000 miles), comes with warranty and has many new genuine OEM parts, all the key fail points of the W211 E55's have been addressed (idler pulley, intercooler pump, thermostat, fuel pumps/sending units/filter modules).

Old 01-21-2011, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW
Originally Posted by BradE55
Just had 8-year/80,000-mile full extended Schedule B maintenance service and engine air filter replacement. Also got full pre-purchase inspection with no issues to report.

The car is extra clean, in excellent condition, up-to-date with dealership-performed maintenance (actually a little ahead of schedule, next maintenance is Schedule A at 90,000 miles), comes with warranty and has many new genuine OEM parts, all the key fail points of the W211 E55's have been addressed (idler pulley, intercooler pump, thermostat, fuel pumps/sending units/filter modules).
I know its a long shot but will you be interested in trading for a 2004 Audi A8L?