Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Forced to sell my CLS55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 09:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 plus a few Ducati's
Forced to sell my CLS55

Forced to sell my CLS55 due to lack of work (and most construction companies pre occupation with cheap crap at the expense of good quality construction materials, but don't get me started! )
This car has been my pride and joy and I am so bummed that it has to go.
Purchased it 2 years ago from a MB dealer CPO with 13K miles; a one owner car. Perfect flawless condition then and now, still smells new. Vossen wheels, renntech lowering module and a tint was all I did. Runs perfectly and never misses a beat. Iridium silver with black interior.
Has all options except power trunk lid.
Car is like new. Engine bay is so clean you could eat off it!. No tears scuffs, scratches or dings anywhere. I am obsessive compulsive about the condition of my bikes and cars.
Currently has 21K miles.
Not exactly sure what prices are like at the moment but make me an offer.
Any pricing advice would be appreciated (sensible, not dumb *** low ball comments please).
Thanks for looking guys.
Car is in Seattle

STUPID DAMN WEBSITE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD A PHOTO THAT I HAVE ALREADY POSTED ON THIS FORUM.... SORRY WILL TRY TO POST SOMETHING TOMORROW.... GEEZ I HATE COMPUTERS AND THE FOOLS THAT MAKE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS!

Last edited by DucatiNut; 03-08-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:52 AM

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
16 GL550
let me help you...

Old 03-08-2011, 04:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
Great looking car, good luck and hope things workout for you.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02 Audi (R)S4, 08 911TT, 07 S8, 06 V10 Touareg, 13' TTRS, 14' CLA45
Originally Posted by kustom2k1
Great looking car, good luck and hope things workout for you.
2nd.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:43 AM

Oh rominl what a nice guy you are, thank you so much for the help. I cannot say how impressed I am at your assistance. Every time I tried to upload a photo I was told that I already had, and it refused to let me attach the same photos to my post. Computer stuff!!! drives me crazy sometimes.
What a great guy thank you so much again.
Wow

Thanks for the other comments guys, the economy doesn't seem to be getting better fast enough for me.... I know that if I sell this car it will be very hard to find another in perfect condition...

Last edited by DucatiNut; 03-08-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:06 PM

your mom
I might hae missed it.. but please post the model year - and the warranty expiration.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
E 63S Wagon Renntech, E55 Renntech, SL65, SL 55 030, ML, bunch of old ones--they come, they go...
It has to be....

an 06, that's the only year for US. Would love to have it, but Seatltle is just a bit too far for me down here near ATL.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:32 AM

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
16 GL550
Originally Posted by DucatiNut
Oh rominl what a nice guy you are, thank you so much for the help. I cannot say how impressed I am at your assistance. Every time I tried to upload a photo I was told that I already had, and it refused to let me attach the same photos to my post. Computer stuff!!! drives me crazy sometimes.
What a great guy thank you so much again.
Wow

Thanks for the other comments guys, the economy doesn't seem to be getting better fast enough for me.... I know that if I sell this car it will be very hard to find another in perfect condition...
don't mention it, you are welcome! glad to help, been lurking the for sale section for a while
Old 03-09-2011, 10:24 AM

e55
Does it still have warranty? any round about guesstimate on what you want for it?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:48 PM

2005 CLK500
Great car with low miles. Nicely setup. Good luck with your sale. I feel your pain on the economy, I had to dig myself out of getting my car reposessed last April as I was without a job for a month and a half and took a 60% pay cut since I bought it. You'll get back up there, there's always a way, just takes time. Good luck pal.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:08 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 CLS500 - Iridium Silver w/ AMG Sportline
Originally Posted by DucatiNut
Forced to sell my CLS55 due to lack of work (and most construction companies pre occupation with cheap crap at the expense of good quality construction materials, but don't get me started! )
This car has been my pride and joy and I am so bummed that it has to go.
Purchased it 2 years ago from a MB dealer CPO with 13K miles; a one owner car. Perfect flawless condition then and now, still smells new. Vossen wheels, renntech lowering module and a tint was all I did. Runs perfectly and never misses a beat. Iridium silver with black interior.
Has all options except power trunk lid.
Car is like new. Engine bay is so clean you could eat off it!. No tears scuffs, scratches or dings anywhere. I am obsessive compulsive about the condition of my bikes and cars.
Currently has 21K miles.
Not exactly sure what prices are like at the moment but make me an offer.
Any pricing advice would be appreciated (sensible, not dumb *** low ball comments please).
Thanks for looking guys.
Car is in Seattle

STUPID DAMN WEBSITE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD A PHOTO THAT I HAVE ALREADY POSTED ON THIS FORUM.... SORRY WILL TRY TO POST SOMETHING TOMORROW.... GEEZ I HATE COMPUTERS AND THE FOOLS THAT MAKE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS!
If you're motivated, I'd keep it under 40k. I'd say 38-42. But, it only takes one buyer and these cars aren't everywhere. Regardless, hell of a car and I'm sad for you to have to let it go. I'd LOVE to buy it, but I need to be happy with what I have.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E55 then E63, now back to an E55
i feel sad for you my friend....
very unfortunate

Last edited by jpohl402; 03-09-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:43 PM

CLS55 AMG
pm sent
Old 03-15-2011, 08:20 PM

Thanks for the comments guys. Apologies to those that pm'd me... have been traveling on business. I'm back now and I will contact everyone.
I need to take some photos of the interior but the weather here in Seattle has been well... terrible. Lots of heavy rain. Garage has bad lighting but as soon as I have a good day I will do it. The interior is black with dark brown burl wood trim. Perfect condition.

Just heard today that we may have a job coming in... if my circumstances change and I do not need to sell I will be keeping her but at this time it still needs to go. Will post if there is any change.

Thanks again guys.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:06 PM

13 Jeep JKU Sahara w/4" lift Kit & the works,2015 Toyota Sienna XLE,2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
one word.....B E A U T I F U L............this is the car I want as my next car when I am able to afford it.............very nicely done upgrades goes with the flow of the OE design.........

javvy..