Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
FS: 2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

I have a 2009 C63 AMG with under 28k miles on it. It's Palladium on black and in excellent condition. I bought it in early 2011 from RAB Motors in the Bay Area. It's a CPO car and I also purchased the best AMG warranty Mercedes offers.

- 3M Tint on rear and front windows (70/20)
- UCI/Media Interface installed like all 2010+ C63's along with the COMAND system updated. This cost me around $800 and was completed using ALL OEM Mercedes Benz parts which were brand new.
- Navigation / COMAND system
- Factory LSD
- Factory 174MPH Limiter
- Teleaid
- Eurocharged Tune (I will have the car flashed back to stock if you'd like)
- Mercedes Media Interface Plus (enhanced iPod/iPhone integration, Pandora on the main screen). I ran the cable into the center console.
- Euro center console top installed (leather, closable cup holders)
- Euro clear front side markers installed (originals included)

The only defect on the car is a small scratch on the leading edge of the hood that is about 1.5" long and was on the car when I bought it. It's been touched up and you have to be looking for it to find it. No dings, no other scratches, no accidents, no paint work. I love this car but I'm starting a fabrication business and need a F350 to pull a trailer.

I'm asking $42.5k without the AMG warranty and $45.5k with the AMG warranty (135k miles). The car is located in Sacramento, CA and you will not be disappointed. The interior is flawless, everything works and the car runs like a dream. I LOVE this car but I need to be realistic which means some tough choices.

http://www.dmwtech.com/gallery3/index.php/vehicles/c63

Those pics are from when I bought it a year ago but I've only put about 2,500 miles on the car and it still looks identical. PM me if you're interested. The car is financed through MBFS so your lender will need to work with MBFS to pay off the car. Any net residual will be sent to me by MBFS and the title will be transferred to your lender. If you are paying cash then I'll work with you to send Cashiers Check to MBFS after we complete a bill of sale. Once the title is released I will mail it to you for processing at your local DMV. I've done this several times and it's a very simple process either way.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 C63S
Anyone know this seller?
I've PM'd & emailed, but have not gotten a response.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
I'm traveling - I'll be in touch when I get home tomorrow. I just have not had time to get on the forums for the past few days.

Sorry!
Old 03-08-2012, 05:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'16 Lexus GS F '18 M5
It does not have the performance package? Pics show standard steering wheel, no Alcantara inserts. PP had this special steering wheel plus suspension, composite brakes, LSD and speed delimit. Are front brakes composite?
Old 03-09-2012, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Originally Posted by amg4rl
It does not have the performance package? Pics show standard steering wheel, no Alcantara inserts. PP had this special steering wheel plus suspension, composite brakes, LSD and speed delimit. Are front brakes composite?
not all P30 cars had the full package. Some just had the LSD and speed delimiter and 2 piece brakes. Just an FYI....NO P30 cars ever came with composite brakes. I think you meant 2 piece brakes.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'16 Lexus GS F '18 M5
I understand that none had carbon ceramic rotors but I believe MB calls them "composite rotors" in their literature and on the window sticker...I will confirm on my window sticker this evening. This is describing 2 piece rotors on the front only which Im sure all 2009 PP's had. I was curious about this car because I have never seen a 2009 PP without the Alcantara steering wheel. Has anyone else seen one without this wheel?
Old 03-09-2012, 04:04 PM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
2017 S550 4matic
whats the monthly on this if you don't mind my asking?
Old 03-10-2012, 06:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Yes, some p30s came incomplete without the wheel.

Also, just checked my old window sticker, they are "amg compound brakes"