Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
FS: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG

Last edited by Steve2k1116; 06-05-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:15 PM

e550
Where are you located? i.e. where are you selling it from?

Old 05-22-2012, 07:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
That car has some bobo tires and deffinetly does not have keyless go as it does not have the correct shifter with the push to start button! I call
Old 05-22-2012, 10:44 PM

e55
Originally Posted by EyeWannaE55
buffalo, ny sir

Originally Posted by emoving
That car has some bobo tires and deffinetly does not have keyless go as it does not have the correct shifter with the push to start button! I call
the tires that are in the picture are the ones that came on the car. the fronts have since been replaced due to two flat tires. and it does have keyless go and push to start, notice the buttons on the door handles, if you want to come see it in person be my guest, but its there
Old 05-22-2012, 11:08 PM

none
i thought you said and i quote

"however my friend just bought an e55 and i realized that the car has an exhaust system that i was unaware of"

now it has rear muffler delete.

Last edited by tje55; 05-22-2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: car
Old 05-23-2012, 07:37 AM

e55
Originally Posted by tje55
i thought you said and i quote

"however my friend just bought an e55 and i realized that the car has an exhaust system that i was unaware of"

now it has rear muffler delete.
sure did tom. i just labeled that it has it so the a prospective buyer knows coming in that it does. the stocks ones can still be had if the buyer is interested

Last edited by Steve2k1116; 05-23-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:56 PM

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
16 GL550
Originally Posted by Steve2k1116
the tires that are in the picture are the ones that came on the car. the fronts have since been replaced due to two flat tires. and it does have keyless go and push to start, notice the buttons on the door handles, if you want to come see it in person be my guest, but its there
so you posted a wrong picture of your car (shift plate area) that showed no push start button, one that you took out yesterday evening?

i guess i am just confused.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Either you are using BS pictures or your car has crapy no name tires, and it does not have keyless go chump. This is not out first rodeo and we know how to tell if a MB has keyless go. You did a fine job of picturing a gear shift covred in black wood with no push to start chrome button. Tom, looks like you dodged a bullet on this POS. Muffler delete! LOL I have had 4 E55s and have never ran into anyone who just chopped thier E55 mufflers off! Lets get a pic of the rear of the car!
Old 05-23-2012, 04:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I edit my post above because you obviously edited your pictures and removed your picture of the gear shifter. You are a good scammer but we obviously know these cars better then you do! Keep scamming poser!
Old 05-23-2012, 06:05 PM

2006 530xi Wagon
And now its popping up on other automotive forums. :banghead:
Old 05-23-2012, 07:48 PM

e55
I edit my post above because you obviously edited your pictures and removed your picture of the gear shifter. You are a good scammer but we obviously know these cars better then you do! Keep scamming poser!
haha you obviously need to relax my man. i am not scamming on any level and as soon as i get home from work i will glady post a picture with my screen name next to it and the push to start button just for you.

Originally Posted by golfkid777
And now its popping up on other automotive forums. :banghead:
the car should only be posted on this forum, my local one(nyspeed) and stanceworks. along with cars.com which it has been on for some time.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:56 PM

e55
Either you are using BS pictures or your car has crapy no name tires, and it does not have keyless go chump. This is not out first rodeo and we know how to tell if a MB has keyless go. You did a fine job of picturing a gear shift covred in black wood with no push to start chrome button. Tom, looks like you dodged a bullet on this POS. Muffler delete! LOL I have had 4 E55s and have never ran into anyone who just chopped thier E55 mufflers off! Lets get a pic of the rear of the car!
pictures are added. im no stupid kid, nor am i a scammer. i know almost everything there is to know about these cars, im just not very active on forums. muffler was done to add sound. i did not do it however it looks exactly as if any other car does, and many people do it. and it has keyless go, but you obv know more than me right?

now please do something better with your time then bash me and my thread. added the vin picture in case anyone wants it. carfax is 100% clean
Old 05-23-2012, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

muffler was done to add sound. i did not do it however it looks exactly as if any other car does,
Yep I can see how you did not know the exhaust was done when you bought it! Looks exactly like stock! But I forgot, you know so much about these cars but you didnt know when you bought it that it had no mufflers and that those tips are not stock. Your a joke.

Like the new picture of the gear shifter, but I am sure someone here has the picture you posted yesterday which was totally different. One to many lies my friend. What other secrets are you hiding? What else is funny is the picture you posted yesterday showed the rear power sunshade button, now this one has no button. So does the car have it or not? No one can tell from your constant change!

Last edited by emoving; 05-23-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:05 PM

e55

these pictures are not of the same car

not calling you out but the pictures originally posted and then updated today are 2 different cars.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:19 PM

e55
Yep I can see how you did not know the exhaust was done when you bought it! Looks exactly like stock! But I forgot, you know so much about these cars but you didnt know when you bought it that it had no mufflers and that those tips are not stock. Your a joke.

Like the new picture of the gear shifter, but I am sure someone here has the picture you posted yesterday which was totally different. One to many lies my friend. What other secrets are you hiding? What else is funny is the picture you posted yesterday showed the rear power sunshade button, now this one has no button. So does the car have it or not? No one can tell from your constant change!
You truly are wasting my time and must have nothing better to do then call people out about **** that is not true. There is no rear power shade button, nor no rear power shade. If there was I would have mentioned it. There also is no pano roof, power trunk, or dynamic seats. Any other question? Ive completely listed everything this car has and doesn't have and have provided you pictures when you have called me out. Are you done so the thread can go on? All the pictures of the car were NOT taken at the same time. They were taken over the course of two-three weeks. anybody can be my guest to come see the car in person. i guarantee they wont be disappointed.

Last edited by Steve2k1116; 05-23-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:38 PM

mustang
May I ask what your reason is for wanting to sell this car ? According to my research you have only had the car since Jan 12 and it seems to be a pretty quick turn around to sell. I have been checking this board for quite a while in search of a nice E or S55 and I think I can speak for many when I say I don't want to buy a car that a 23 year old (again according to my research) bought and once the first large maintenance bill hit they decided to pass it off to another buyer. Not trying to start anything especially since I just joined today but just explaining why you may be getting some resistance.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:56 PM

e55
Originally Posted by Hrtatac
May I ask what your reason is for wanting to sell this car ? According to my research you have only had the car since Jan 12 and it seems to be a pretty quick turn around to sell. I have been checking this board for quite a while in search of a nice E or S55 and I think I can speak for many when I say I don't want to buy a car that a 23 year old (again according to my research) bought and once the first large maintenance bill hit they decided to pass it off to another buyer. Not trying to start anything especially since I just joined today but just explaining why you may be getting some resistance.
No worries at all sir. I have no problem explaining why. I actually bought the car in October of last year, i have performed routine maintenance such as oil changes and the tires etc. I have a ton of records on what has been completed throughout the entire cars life. Im not "ditching" the car due to a large bill to pass on the the next buyer. I bought this car because I loved it and still do. The car is a blast to drive and there is a huge part of me that doesnt even want to sell it.

Yes i am 23 years old, but ever since I was 16 I have busted my *** to afford nice cars and the ones I have had in the past. This car was mint when I purchased it and still is. Those are the only cars I buy. Its a feeler like I said and if it doesnt sell then fine. Only reason I want to is to maybe move into another bmw. Im sure people wont like that or get it but its what I want, if not though its okay. This was the nicest e55 amg that I was able to find anywhere near the price I payed for it when I got it and I searched for months. This is truly a very nice car which is why I am fine keeping it.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:24 AM

16 GL550
You truly are wasting my time and must have nothing better to do then call people out about **** that is not true. There is no rear power shade button, nor no rear power shade. If there was I would have mentioned it. There also is no pano roof, power trunk, or dynamic seats. Any other question? Ive completely listed everything this car has and doesn't have and have provided you pictures when you have called me out. Are you done so the thread can go on? All the pictures of the car were NOT taken at the same time. They were taken over the course of two-three weeks. anybody can be my guest to come see the car in person. i guarantee they wont be disappointed.
i don't know if emoving is calling you out. i don't post a lot but i read a lot. fact is before yesterday evening you did post a picture of the gear shifter and it did NOT have push start. and fact is you removed that picture after emoving posted. so you might want to come clean on that one instead of wasting other people's time. taking the pictures 2-3 weeks apart doesn't explain that "missing" start button.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rominl
i don't know if emoving is calling you out. i don't post a lot but i read a lot. fact is before yesterday evening you did post a picture of the gear shifter and it did NOT have push start. and fact is you removed that picture after emoving posted. so you might want to come clean on that one instead of wasting other people's time. taking the pictures 2-3 weeks apart doesn't explain that "missing" start button.
Thanks you! I told this COWN he is not going to pull any fast ones on people from this board. He claims to know so much about cars but he failed to mention to another member that the mufflers are gone from the car until after the other member made a deal and had plans to go pick it up. Then he posts BS pics that you obvioulsy saw as well showing power rear shade and no push to start button. We were not born yesterday CLOWN, we obvioulsy know these cars better then you do since you dont even know what pictures to fake when posting your BS ones. Get your options straight, post real pictures and tell the truth about mods and you might sell a car here. Until then, your FS thread is going no where since it is all BS.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:07 AM

e55
i am officially done responding to you. you have handled this situation like an immature 40 year old who lives in his parent basement and has no life. mods you can close this for all i care. the car is obviously not going to sell on here anyways. i provided the pictures i have and all the information possible. if a prospective buyer wants me, dont hesitate to contact me
Old 05-24-2012, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

While you act like a dumb 23 year old that thinks everyone else is stupid. Sounds like you are mad you got called out on your old "bait and switch"! Good Riddance!
Old 05-24-2012, 04:03 PM

'14 CLA 45
First picture shows what appears to be chrome exhaust tips, whereas exhaust tips on the last picture of the first post do not appear to be chrome. Either I am not seeing it right, pictures were taken at completely differeny times, or it is not the same car.

Furthermore, rear taillights are different. One pair seems to be darkened whereas the other pair is not.

Edit: I didn't bother reading through the whole thread, but did a quick search for keywords mentioned above and got no hits.

Last edited by kickR; 05-24-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by kickR
First picture shows what appears to be chrome exhaust tips, whereas exhaust tips on the last picture of the first post do not appear to be chrome. Either I am not seeing it right, pictures were taken at completely differeny times, or it is not the same car.

Furthermore, rear taillights are different. One pair seems to be darkened whereas the other pair is not.

Edit: I didn't bother reading through the whole thread, but did a quick search for keywords mentioned above and got no hits.
Good eye! More to the scam now.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
CLS55 AMG
looks to me like the car in the first pic has a rear spoiler as well...

this one doesnt

and the windows are clearly not smoked out in the interior pics

Old 05-24-2012, 05:53 PM

16 GL550
Originally Posted by kickR

i google'd around yesterday evening, OP has the same for sale thread up in at least another forum (or 2?) and he edited his posts similarly. took out the original picture of the gear shifter that did not match description, and added in bunch of pictures with his user name / date.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2005 Mercedes E55 AMG