Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

C43 AMG Lease Transfer (Los Angeles)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 07:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C43 AMG
Exclamation C43 AMG Lease Transfer (Los Angeles)

Hey MB World! Absolutely nothing wrong with my car at all, excellent mint condition. Times are tough, motorcycle accident few months ago, bills to pay.

Shoot me a message if you have more questions.

DETAILS:
2017 C43 amg (sedan) White on Black on Black
Package 2
Navigation
Panorama Roof
Heated Seats

LEASED: November 2016 (3 year lease)
36 month lease
10K/year CURRENT MILES ONLY 1,8xx
$656.40/month (INCLUDING TAX)
- First two maintenance paid and included within payment
- Tire protection plan included within payment (popped/low thread coverage)

WHAT'S BEEN DONE TO THE CAR?
Full window tint! All around, including windshield
Muffler and Resonator delete (Can put back to stock, does NOT affect warranty)

HOWEVER, I did put $3,000 down, would love to recuperate most of it back since I've put money into the car (tints and exhaust)

Message me if you have any further questions.

**You need EXCELLENT CREDIT, as if you were leasing from Mercedes. You apply for the lease transfer ($500 fee) + then the beautiful car is yours after approval!

Old 04-12-2017, 12:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 131 Likes on 115 Posts
c-fo-fiddy
Damn. Bummer.

I remember seeing your video of when you first got it. That was before I even bought mine and joined this forum. Seeing your videos, I kind of got the vibe that this was on the horizon.

Don't over extend yourself, kids. Especially for something as vain as a car.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:43 PM

C43 AMG
Originally Posted by sean1.8t
Damn. Bummer.

I remember seeing your video of when you first got it. That was before I even bought mine and joined this forum. Seeing your videos, I kind of got the vibe that this was on the horizon.

Don't over extend yourself, kids. Especially for something as vain as a car.

Well I mean it's just a reason to get rid of the car, then a few months down get the one I really wanted rather than bargaining for less, which originally is the c63. But I agree, it's not particularly a struggle, just better ways to organize my money spent. Don't worry
Old 04-13-2017, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 344 Likes on 206 Posts
2017 C43 AMG
how do you go from having to give up a lease on a cheaper vehicle one month to getting into a c63 in a few months.

some of the people on here make no sense.

Put it in savings and come back to it in a year or 2 once you can float yourself at least 6 months at your current lifestyle without a job.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 274 Likes on 204 Posts
'19 CLS450
Old 04-14-2017, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

c-fo-fiddy
Originally Posted by Star4life
how do you go from having to give up a lease on a cheaper vehicle one month to getting into a c63 in a few months.

some of the people on here make no sense.
RIGHT!?!

This is why 2008 happened

If you're buying/leasing a premium car like a C43 (and ESPECIALLY a C63) you should be able to do so without giving a second thought to the payments.

LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS, YOU MORONS!!
Old 04-14-2017, 06:03 PM

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Let's not speculate. I didn't see the OP post details about his personal finances.

good luck moving forward, aritweets
Old 04-14-2017, 06:31 PM

Received 73 Likes on 62 Posts
2016 c450 / 2016 VW Jetta 1.8t / 2006 Wrangler X
Originally Posted by sean1.8t
RIGHT!?!

This is why 2008 happened
Actually the credit crunch was due mainly to predatory lending which took off because of the rise of mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps. Banks bundled up mortgages to pool the risk of subprime loans along with good loans. They then sold this product to investors and got the ratings companies to give the green light on AAA+ rating because they were so goddamn convoluted, that nobody knew what they were looking at. They then doubled down of these MBS products by taking and insurance policy against them called a credit default swap. Although I tend to come from the school of "may the buyer beware", the fact is many homeowners who were able to pay they note on time were finding they were subject to massive interest rate hikes. The banks realized that it was better financially to seize a troubled asset, then is was for them to modify the notes, because federal regulations made it difficult for them to keep them on the books. By the end of the cycle, the banks were holding paper that was worthless, the investment houses were selling off the bad paper and calling in their insurance policies, and the insurance companies looked at them and said uhh we don't have it.
Were there teachers in Central Florida buying 7 condos as investment property greedy?
Sure.
Were investors eating these MBSs up?
​​​​Hell yeah.
But didn't Ari fall off a motorcycle?
Old 04-14-2017, 08:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

c-fo-fiddy
Originally Posted by cenzo86
Actually the credit crunch was due mainly to predatory lending which took off because of the rise of mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps. Banks bundled up mortgages to pool the risk of subprime loans along with good loans. They then sold this product to investors and got the ratings companies to give the green light on AAA+ rating because they were so goddamn convoluted, that nobody knew what they were looking at. They then doubled down of these MBS products by taking and insurance policy against them called a credit default swap. Although I tend to come from the school of "may the buyer beware", the fact is many homeowners who were able to pay they note on time were finding they were subject to massive interest rate hikes. The banks realized that it was better financially to seize a troubled asset, then is was for them to modify the notes, because federal regulations made it difficult for them to keep them on the books. By the end of the cycle, the banks were holding paper that was worthless, the investment houses were selling off the bad paper and calling in their insurance policies, and the insurance companies looked at them and said uhh we don't have it.
Were there teachers in Central Florida buying 7 condos as investment property greedy?
Sure.
Were investors eating these MBSs up?
​​​​Hell yeah.
But didn't Ari fall off a motorcycle?
Well you're not wrong, that's for sure. Many factors contributed and came to a head which caused it. Banks and loan officers share the bulk of the blame, I agree.

I just meant that if people were smarter and realized that even though the banks told them they could afford such loans (and got many of them approved without jobs and terrible credit or no credit at all) they should have been fiscally responsible and conducted their due diligence. Being able to have 7 figures in mortgages with less than a 6 figure income should have been a hint on its own. But greed and entitlement turns otherwise normal people into morons.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:31 PM

Received 73 Likes on 62 Posts
2016 c450 / 2016 VW Jetta 1.8t / 2006 Wrangler X
I like to think I'm fiscally responsible, but as a personal ethos I always make sure to live slightly above my means. I find it keeps me motivated. Debt reminds me that I'm only alive as long as I owe money.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

c-fo-fiddy
Originally Posted by cenzo86
I like to think I'm fiscally responsible, but as a personal ethos I always make sure to live slightly above my means. I find it keeps me motivated. Debt reminds me that I'm only alive as long as I owe money.
True that. I do the same actually (but put a fixed amount away to savings and do not consider that in existence) as I work on 100% commission and self employment pay. So yes, if my bills are "X", I will make just above "X". So I put my bills at "Y" and tell myself they are at "Z".

As I'm sure you know, this is a tricky ideology and not many can maintain this successfully.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:25 AM

C43 AMG
Man...you guys are weird. I can afford the car. I just have other bills to take care of, I can still make the payments and more. The money I choose to spend on a vehicle of this nature is not what I want to do currently.

God damn, you guys are crazy. It's not like I have zero dollars to my name. You need to go cruise around with your cars and let off some steam. I have two great stock portfolios with amounts that can buy an e63 amg in cash and more...worry about yourself. Don't take everything so hard guys.

Take care. Lease transfers never work out, seeing who'd be serious. I'm most likely going to keep this car (WHICH I CAN AFFORD) and swap it out for the c63 with MB early lease return program, 6 months.

Last edited by aritweets; 04-15-2017 at 01:26 AM. Reason: typo
Old 04-15-2017, 06:13 AM

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Stumbled across your video on YouTube. I thought the name looked familiar and sure enough.

Last edited by unr1; 04-15-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:01 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
2017 AMG C43
LOL
Old 04-15-2017, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350
I can take the car off your hands but I'd only be willing to put roughly 1k down. I live in LA as well and I'm ready to pull the trigger. Message me if you're interested.

Last edited by Slimjim095; 04-15-2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

c-fo-fiddy
Originally Posted by aritweets
Man...you guys are weird. I can afford the car. I just have other bills to take care of, I can still make the payments and more. The money I choose to spend on a vehicle of this nature is not what I want to do currently.

God damn, you guys are crazy. It's not like I have zero dollars to my name. You need to go cruise around with your cars and let off some steam. I have two great stock portfolios with amounts that can buy an e63 amg in cash and more...worry about yourself. Don't take everything so hard guys.

Take care. Lease transfers never work out, seeing who'd be serious. I'm most likely going to keep this car (WHICH I CAN AFFORD) and swap it out for the c63 with MB early lease return program, 6 months.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 263 Likes on 207 Posts
C450, GLC43
Originally Posted by aritweets
Hey MB World! Absolutely nothing wrong with my car at all, excellent mint condition. Times are tough, motorcycle accident few months ago, bills to pay.

Shoot me a message if you have more questions.

DETAILS:
2017 C43 amg (sedan) White on Black on Black
Package 2
Navigation
Panorama Roof
Heated Seats

LEASED: November 2016 (3 year lease)
36 month lease
10K/year CURRENT MILES ONLY 1,8xx
$656.40/month (INCLUDING TAX)
- First two maintenance paid and included within payment
- Tire protection plan included within payment (popped/low thread coverage)

WHAT'S BEEN DONE TO THE CAR?
Full window tint! All around, including windshield
Muffler and Resonator delete (Can put back to stock, does NOT affect warranty)

HOWEVER, I did put $3,000 down, would love to recuperate most of it back since I've put money into the car (tints and exhaust)

Message me if you have any further questions.

**You need EXCELLENT CREDIT, as if you were leasing from Mercedes. You apply for the lease transfer ($500 fee) + then the beautiful car is yours after approval!

Very nice build.
You may want to try marketing this up in NorCal or Oregon. The AWD will be a better seller up there than it would be in LA. Just a thought...

If I were you, I would just put the exhaust back to stock. I don't think that anyone shopping for a lease xfer would accept one with a delete. There might be one guy out there shopping for this but he's a unicorn.
Good luck. I think you will find someone happy to take this if you do a little marketing legwork.

Last edited by Mr. J; 04-19-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:02 AM

C43 AMG
A little bump didn't hurt no body. :p
The following users liked this post:
rgutie5985 (06-28-2017)