Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: '12 C63 Black Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 12:07 AM

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
‘22 G63 ‘23 G63 4x4
FS: 2012 C63 Black Series (Reduced)

Gotta make room for my incoming GTR so unfortunately somethings gotta go and its really hard to part with. Been putting it off for as long as I can but its that time.

2012 C63 Black Series
25,964 miles
Magno Silver
$105,000.00 $95,000.00

Exterior Mods:
All paint work with the exception of the markers was performed by Canepa Design in Scotts Valley CA website http://www.canepa.com
All chrome trim, badges, hood vents and exhaust tips have been removed and painted matte black (still have stock hood vents that are factory color also)
Grill painted body color and grill fins and star painted matte black
Markers were painted by previous owner body color, they still illuminate amber when lit and are easily visible.
Tail lights tinted slightly with matte paint

Drive train:
Installer Weistec Engineering website http://www.weistec.com
Long tube header with ceramic coat
Weistec stage 3 supercharger
Weistec 722.9 transmission and TCU upgrade
Oil Air separator

Stereo:
Installer Al & Eds Auto sound in West Hollywood http://www.westhollywood.al-ed.com
Focal front Door separates
2 10” JL Audio subwoofers in custom enclosure displayed when rear seats are folded down
4 Alpine Amps custom mounted on back of sub box and displayed in trunk, spare tire still able to be accessed.
Rockford Fosgate 3.sixty.3 for factory stereo integration and sound processing
Sound proofing used where needed

Extras not installed that will be included:
Carbon rear wing, not sure who's the manufacturer of it. It’s a copy of the factory rear wing, I bought it here on the forum but never installed it.
Mode Carbon flicks.
Carbonio carbon engine cover and air filter covers (engine cover wont fit with the supercharger, bought for the airbox covers but decided not to use them

Car has been flawless since I’ve owned it which has been about 4 years. Serviced regularly, I can provide all records if desired. Had the motor done at around 7,000 miles, pretty much right after I bought it. Drove it till the transmission started to go at around 14,000 miles and replaced it with a Weistec built unit. I will most likely be putting on new rear tires since they're close to gone. Only issue is the rear diffuser has a crack from someone that bumped it at a stop light.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
C63 CARFAX .pdf (269.5 KB, 217 views)

Last edited by Nik640; 10-21-2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
Thats a nasty girl!!!! I hope it finds a good home. A little out of my price range or I might give it a home.
Good luck bud
Old 10-17-2017, 01:45 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
997 Carrera S
Damn, gorgeous. These apparently have not depreciated much.

GLWS
Old 10-17-2017, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 911 Likes on 641 Posts
E63S | X5
Originally Posted by Elverde
Damn, gorgeous. These apparently have not depreciated much.

GLWS
Probably priced this way because it is also supercharged.
Old 10-18-2017, 02:26 AM

bmw x3 m sport, audi a4 avant
I love these cars! Yes it is more than most, but it looks perfect and he's had a lot of work done to it, not just the engine. I wonder how much of the trunk has been taken up by audio gear, hope you can still fit golf clubs in there! Glws.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:07 AM

‘22 G63 ‘23 G63 4x4
Thanks for the comments guys. Ya the price does reflect on the work I've had done to her, I know I'll never see what I have into it. Cause thats just how it goes with mods, after all we do it for ourselves and not for resale value. Having said that, I can provide receipts to anyone that might be interested and I'm also open to offers. Also if anyone is interested in it minus the supercharger I would entertain removing it if the offer was right.

Unfortunately no the trunk will not fit a set of clubs in it anymore but the stereo sounds great, only thing it won't drown out is the scream of the exhaust.

This has been a very fun car to own, it spits, it snarls, to say she's nasty is really an understatement. I think I've enjoyed it more then my old Gallardo and LP640.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:38 PM

‘22 G63 ‘23 G63 4x4
Listed her on Ebay today and decided to reduce the price.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:16 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 S63 AMG
Honestly looks like one hell of a car I would pick up if I had the money. Next owner will be a very lucky person.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:21 PM

bmw x3 m sport, audi a4 avant
Dream car for me, glws.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:47 PM

‘22 G63 ‘23 G63 4x4
Its definitely a tough one to part with, I can see myself getting another one down the road somewhere.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C350 sport
Is this car still for sale?

Originally Posted by Nik640
Gotta make room for my incoming GTR so unfortunately somethings gotta go and its really hard to part with. Been putting it off for as long as I can but its that time.

2012 C63 Black Series
25,964 miles
Magno Silver
$105,000.00 $95,000.00

Exterior Mods:
All paint work with the exception of the markers was performed by Canepa Design in Scotts Valley CA website http://www.canepa.com
All chrome trim, badges, hood vents and exhaust tips have been removed and painted matte black (still have stock hood vents that are factory color also)
Grill painted body color and grill fins and star painted matte black
Markers were painted by previous owner body color, they still illuminate amber when lit and are easily visible.
Tail lights tinted slightly with matte paint

Drive train:
Installer Weistec Engineering website http://www.weistec.com
Long tube header with ceramic coat
Weistec stage 3 supercharger
Weistec 722.9 transmission and TCU upgrade
Oil Air separator

Stereo:
Installer Al & Eds Auto sound in West Hollywood http://www.westhollywood.al-ed.com
Focal front Door separates
2 10” JL Audio subwoofers in custom enclosure displayed when rear seats are folded down
4 Alpine Amps custom mounted on back of sub box and displayed in trunk, spare tire still able to be accessed.
Rockford Fosgate 3.sixty.3 for factory stereo integration and sound processing
Sound proofing used where needed

Extras not installed that will be included:
Carbon rear wing, not sure who's the manufacturer of it. It’s a copy of the factory rear wing, I bought it here on the forum but never installed it.
Mode Carbon flicks.
Carbonio carbon engine cover and air filter covers (engine cover wont fit with the supercharger, bought for the airbox covers but decided not to use them

Car has been flawless since I’ve owned it which has been about 4 years. Serviced regularly, I can provide all records if desired. Had the motor done at around 7,000 miles, pretty much right after I bought it. Drove it till the transmission started to go at around 14,000 miles and replaced it with a Weistec built unit. I will most likely be putting on new rear tires since they're close to gone. Only issue is the rear diffuser has a crack from someone that bumped it at a stop light.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Originally Posted by Nik640
Its definitely a tough one to part with, I can see myself getting another one down the road somewhere.

Is she still for sale? How negotiable on the price and are there any existing warranties on parts or the car itself?

Last edited by MadScience; 11-13-2017 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:31 PM

‘22 G63 ‘23 G63 4x4
Still available, open to offers.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:06 AM

‘22 G63 ‘23 G63 4x4
Still available.