Roof Rack
Keyless Go
Trailer Hitch
Wood/leather Steering wheel
Parktronic
Distronic

Xeon lights are standard..

MSRP should be in the $75-80k range ..but officially all prices are still "TBA"
Hey Challenge 64 you beat me to it lol .Thats the same list of options for the ML 63 AMG that my salesman told me 5 mins ago. My salesman told me that he was in Fontona the other week and told me that he was able to sit ,start and rev the engine up on the ML 63 AMG and told me I'm going to love it . SO LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR XEON LIGHTS ARE STANDARD.

Last edited by ML 63 AMG; 05-23-2006 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55, ML500, GT3 RS, 997C2S
Originally Posted by Stiggs
Hmmmmm this guys says its an option.....Scruffy says its standard. So which is it? Come on Scruff....don't lead us astray!
Having a bout of lexdixia?
Hmmmm....30 count of 5mg meds or 5 count of 30mg meds?
Old 05-23-2006, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by ML 63 AMG
Hey Challenge 64 you beat me to it lol .Thats the same list of options for the ML 63 AMG that my salesman told me 5 mins ago. My salesman told me that he was in Fontona the other week and told me that he was able to sit ,start and rev the engine up on the ML 63 AMG and told me I'm going to love it . SO LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR XEON LIGHTS ARE STANDARD.
I went over the ordering guide very carefully. I gotta double check because some parts were confusing. The ML order guide that I used had all of the US MLs listed.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:02 PM

SL500 /Porsche 997S/Porsche Cayenne Turbo
SO LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR XEON LIGHTS ARE STANDARD.
The copy of the specs/options for the ML63 AMG shows they are option code #319 (described as Bi-Xenon Headlights & Cornering Foglamps) and are a $900.00 option. I will try to post the ML63 AMG option sheet I am holding in my hand. Unless there is a newer specs/options sheet?????????????

Phil
Attached Thumbnails ML 63 AMG On The Way-save0017.jpg  

Last edited by PhilS; 05-24-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by PhilS
Nope, they are option code #319 (described as Bi-Xenon Headlights & Cornering Foglamps) and are a $900.00 option. I will try to post the ML63 AMG option sheet I am holding in my hand.

Phil
This option sheet is for the ML 500 . If you notice on keyless go it says for ML 500 and 63 amg only. Challenge 64 and I called our dealers to confrim this and they both gave us the same list and said bi xenon lights are standard. My salesman was in fontana and MB gave him a list of options that you can order on the ML 63 AMG and they were Ipod,Rear Entertainment,Rear Heated Seats,Cargo Tray,Roof Rack,Keyless Go,Trailer HitchWood/leather Steering wheel,Parktronic,Distronic. By the way PhilS where did you get this page of options ?
Old 05-24-2006, 05:08 PM

This option sheet is for the ML 500 . If you notice on keyless go it says for ML 500 and 63 amg only. Challenge 64 and I called our dealers to confrim this and they both gave us the same list and said bi xenon lights are standard. My salesman was in fontana and MB gave him a list of options that you can order on the ML 63 AMG and they were Ipod,Rear Entertainment,Rear Heated Seats,Cargo Tray,Roof Rack,Keyless Go,Trailer HitchWood/leather Steering wheel,Parktronic,Distronic. By the way PhilS where did you get this page of options ?
This option sheet I have is for all ML's. What you can't see is at the bottom where it shows that some items are standard for some models and not others. For instance, Option # 819 CD Changer has notes 11 & 12 next to it. At the bottom #11 says "Standard on ML63 AMG". Option # 873 Heated Front Seats has notes 11 & 13 next to it. Once again note 11 says "Standard on ML63 AMG". If this option sheet was only for the ML500 why would it have those notes? As far as Keyless Go, from this sheet it appears it is only available on the ML63 and ML500. Maybe the option sheet you saw was only for the ML63.

Maybe there are newer spec/option sheets than the ones I have. I got mine in early March. I tried to attach the page that just lists the ML63 standard items, but you couldn't see what it said. Too much shading.

I was originally told to expect pricing in the low to mid $70's. That was until they decided to load up the USA version of ML63 with about every option available. It is not equipped the same in Europe. I now believe the 3 magazine articles I read that quoted a MBUSA spokesman who said the base price is around $80k.

Phil
Old 05-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Almost a Member!

This option sheet I have is for all ML's. What you can't see is at the bottom where it shows that some items are standard for some models and not others. For instance, Option # 819 CD Changer has notes 11 & 12 next to it. At the bottom #11 says "Standard on ML63 AMG". Option # 873 Heated Front Seats has notes 11 & 13 next to it. Once again note 11 says "Standard on ML63 AMG". If this option sheet was only for the ML500 why would it have those notes? As far as Keyless Go, from this sheet it appears it is only available on the ML63 and ML500. Maybe the option sheet you saw was only for the ML63.

Maybe there are newer spec/option sheets than the ones I have. I got mine in early March. I tried to attach the page that just lists the ML63 standard items, but you couldn't see what it said. Too much shading.

I was originally told to expect pricing in the low to mid $70's. That was until they decided to load up the USA version of ML63 with about every option available. It is not equipped the same in Europe. I now believe the 3 magazine articles I read that quoted a MBUSA spokesman who said the base price is around $80k.

Phil
I emailed AMG regarding this issue and will post as soon as I hear from them .
Old 05-24-2006, 05:57 PM

My guess is that you have been given the correct info and the Bi-Xenons are now standard on the ML63. I wondered at the time why they would load it up with everything else and leave the headlights as an option. Also, the list of options you showed sounds more ML63 specific since it lists some options that would only apply to the ML63, such as heated rear seats (since the heated front seats come standard).

I had actually ordered a Silver/Black ML63 with the only option being the Bi-Xenons back in March. I have since cancelled the order since I bought a Cayenne Turbo. I obviously haven't driven the ML63, but if it is half the fun of the Cayenne Turbo, you are in for one thrill ride. The Cayenne is the best handling SUV on the planet, it has power to spare, rides real nice and has great off road capabilities if needed. I look forward to the comparisons that are sure to come between the ML63 and the Cayenne Turbo/Turbo S.

Phil
Old 05-24-2006, 07:11 PM

I hope you know someone there. I asked the MSRP question on the AMG private lounge over a month ago with no response. There is a review of it here. www.caranddriver.com
Old 05-24-2006, 07:46 PM

ML63 AMG, SL55 AMG, plus some Italian cars
If it is any help..I can ask the dealer for a copy of the ML63 option page..

As someone else said, the pages a few posts ago were from the ML500.

When I called them to confirm the options my salesman spoke to the dealer principle who confirmed the options, price range, delivery time frame and that he had been at that dealer get together where they all saw the ML63.

Said the new ML63 is the bomb! Great sound too
Old 05-24-2006, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Challenge64
If it is any help..I can ask the dealer for a copy of the ML63 option page..

As someone else said, the pages a few posts ago were from the ML500.

When I called them to confirm the options my salesman spoke to the dealer principle who confirmed the options, price range, delivery time frame and that he had been at that dealer get together where they all saw the ML63.

Said the new ML63 is the bomb! Great sound too
The options page I posted was not just for the ML500. I am not saying there is not a more recent page with some changes, but this page definitely covered all the models of the ML. If not, why would it have notes at the bottom that described some of the options listed as being standard on some models, but not others? If it were just for the ML500 none of those notes would be needed. Plus, I have the page for the ML63 AMG that I got at the same time and it showed all the standard items included with the ML63. It did not list the Bi-Xenons.

I think there may could be an updated specs/option list, but this one from March definitely covered all ML models. As they say "the information was accurate as of the time of publication". I received the info early March, almost 3 months ago.

As for the pricing, Mercedes sometimes does not release the pricing of new models until they actually start arriving at dealers. We had ordered a new S550 and couldn't get the actual price until they actually showed up at our dealer. You can get the options pricing early, but the base price of the vehicle seems to be their little secret until introduction to the public.

Phil

Here is a picture of the notes from the Options Page:
Attached Thumbnails ML 63 AMG On The Way-save0019.jpg  

Last edited by PhilS; 05-24-2006 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:22 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Scruffyone
I hope you know someone there. I asked the MSRP question on the AMG private lounge over a month ago with no response. There is a review of it here. www.caranddriver.com
I do
Old 05-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Almost a Member!

I do

Received a call from AMG saying that Bi-Xenons are standard for ML 63 AMG. . However option code #319 Bi-Xenons is for the ML 500.

Last edited by ML 63 AMG; 05-25-2006 at 07:51 PM.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:50 PM

Received a call from AMG saying that Bi-Xenons are standard for ML 63 AMG. . However option code #319 Bi-Xenons are for ML 500.
Excellent news ML 63 AMG
Old 05-25-2006, 08:06 PM

ML63 AMG, SL55 AMG, plus some Italian cars
The options page I posted was not just for the ML500. I am not saying there is not a more recent page with some changes, but this page definitely covered all the models of the ML. If not, why would it have notes at the bottom that described some of the options listed as being standard on some models, but not others? If it were just for the ML500 none of those notes would be needed. Plus, I have the page for the ML63 AMG that I got at the same time and it showed all the standard items included with the ML63. It did not list the Bi-Xenons.

I think there may could be an updated specs/option list, but this one from March definitely covered all ML models. As they say "the information was accurate as of the time of publication". I received the info early March, almost 3 months ago.

As for the pricing, Mercedes sometimes does not release the pricing of new models until they actually start arriving at dealers. We had ordered a new S550 and couldn't get the actual price until they actually showed up at our dealer. You can get the options pricing early, but the base price of the vehicle seems to be their little secret until introduction to the public.

Phil

Here is a picture of the notes from the Options Page:
Phil

Thats fine...I saw the same option page you did back then too...

If anyone wants..should I run to the dealer to copy the current ML63 only option list and post it here?
Old 05-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Challenge64
Phil

Thats fine...I saw the same option page you did back then too...

If anyone wants..should I run to the dealer to copy the current ML63 only option list and post it here?
I guess so if no one belives me after when someone from AMG Marketing called me today to tell me Bi-Xenons are standard for ML 63 AMG and option code #319 is for ML 500 only while your at it PhilS look for code #999 free SLR lol . But it would be great to post a option page to make these guys happy till September and find out they were wrong.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:42 PM

I guess so if no one belives me after when someone from AMG Marketing called me today to tell me Bi-Xenons are standard for ML 63 AMG and option code #319 is for ML 500 only while your at it PhilS look for code #999 free SLR lol . But it would be great to post a option page to make these guys happy till September and find out they were wrong.
I have already said twice that my information about Bi-Xenons being an option on the ML63 was accurate as of the beginning of March. The option sheet I posted covered all models of the ML, not just the ML500 as has been stated. I have also said twice that it was possible (if not probable) that things have changed since then. Please re-read my posts before you start with your code #999 type comments.

If it makes you feel better I will say for everyone to read....you are right about the Bi-Xenons now being standard and I was am wrong. But in March my ML63 was ordered with Bi-Xenons as an option (as others here also did).

Feel better now? You are right, I was wrong.

Phil
Old 05-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Almost a Member!

I have already said twice that my information about Bi-Xenons being an option on the ML63 was accurate as of the beginning of March. The option sheet I posted covered all models of the ML, not just the ML500 as has been stated. I have also said twice that it was possible (if not probable) that things have changed since then. Please re-read my posts before you start with your code #999 type comments.

If it makes you feel better I will say for everyone to read....you are right about the Bi-Xenons now being standard and I was am wrong. But in March my ML63 was ordered with Bi-Xenons as an option (as others here also did).

Feel better now? You are right, I was wrong.

Phil
Damn man take it easy just messing with you
Old 06-03-2006, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
'03 G500, '13 G63, '17 GLS63,
Does anyone have any info on pricing? The sales manager here just told me it would be high 80s msrp base price and $90K+ with options. If this is the case I would end up passing. For that money, I can think of better options.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:04 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by medici78
Does anyone have any info on pricing? The sales manager here just told me it would be high 80s msrp base price and $90K+ with options. If this is the case I would end up passing. For that money, I can think of better options.
Latest word from car and driver is 70K+ I belive the price will be any were between $72,000-$80,000 but we'll find out in September.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by medici78
If they want high 90s for an optioned out one they will not get my money. The P suv will be a better option.
Old 06-04-2006, 07:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Scruffyone
If they want high 90s for an optioned out one they will not get my money. The P suv will be a better option.
Exactly. My wife went in the other day to the dealer to get info, as we had asked to be placed on the list. The sales manager laughed when she told him we assumed the base price would be in the $70s. He looked at her like she was crazy and said there's no way it will be close to the seventies, more like high 80s to the 90s. However, he could be full of it as these guys tend to talk out of their a$$es anyway. His argument was that the 63 is a big step up from a 55 because its a 63.
I'm hoping he is full of it, because I just don't see the value if its going to be that expensive. I like what I've read so far, but for the money, I'll look elsewhere.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:53 AM
Almost a Member!

ML 63 AMG silver/black
Hi AMG Fans,

I was looking for any news and tests about the ML 63 AMG and by accident found this forum.
I ordered my ML 63 AMG in January and will be one of the first here in Germany getting this awesome car.
I live near by Hockenheim and saw the ML live at the DTM Race in April .
My car was build 3 weeks agon in USA but in Germany we have to give DC another 2 months for shipping the car to my dealer. So, I will get it hopefully in 5 weeks.

I ordered in silver with black leather. Distronic and the new Comfort seat with cooling ist available from Oct on here so I don't have it !

Bye, Peter

PS: basic price for the ML here in Germany is 96k Euro ( my one is 109k list price ). Do you get any good deals in USA buying the ML 63 AMG?

Last edited by ML63; 06-05-2006 at 04:56 AM.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:02 AM
Almost a Member!

ML 63 AMG silver/black
Here is the German Price List for the ML's !( Click the "Download Preisliste" Link on the page )

I think even not speaking our language you will be ok reading it !

Bye, Peter
Old 06-05-2006, 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ML63
Hi AMG Fans,

I was looking for any news and tests about the ML 63 AMG and by accident found this forum.
I ordered my ML 63 AMG in January and will be one of the first here in Germany getting this awesome car.
I live near by Hockenheim and saw the ML live at the DTM Race in April .
My car was build 3 weeks agon in USA but in Germany we have to give DC another 2 months for shipping the car to my dealer. So, I will get it hopefully in 5 weeks.

I ordered in silver with black leather. Distronic and the new Comfort seat with cooling ist available from Oct on here so I don't have it !

Bye, Peter

PS: basic price for the ML here in Germany is 96k Euro ( my one is 109k list price ). Do you get any good deals in USA buying the ML 63 AMG?
OUCH!!! I got scared there when you said 96K Euro. But that is including taxes, correct?
I noticed there were two prices, and I doubt M-B would show invoice pricing in official brochures.
What did you add to total 13k Euro in options?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ML 63 AMG On The Way