Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New guy from Virginia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 09:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 c300 4matic
New guy from Virginia

Hey everyone,
My name is Kodi, and my fiancée Samantha and I just got I to our first Benz and couldn't be happier. I've wanted one for a while and got her hooked on them now as well.

We got a palladium silver 2012 c300 4matic, CPO with 28k miles.

Our plans are to mod the exterior a little bit... New diffusor, quad tips, front lip, spoiler lip, then we're looking at ground force gf9 staggered setup for wheels, then maybe bags in the future.

(I keep saying we, but really it's me finding all the stuff and asking her "what about this next??")

I'd post a pic now but I'm on my phone and unless I'm missing something I can't post a pic from it.

Anyways, been reading a lot of stuff here before the purchase and definitely looking forward to being a part of the community
Old 10-17-2015, 10:36 PM
SPONSOR/MBworld Guru

Received 211 Likes on 202 Posts
MB W204/W212, BMW E66, Porsche 958, VW MK6 TDI, Maserati Ghibli SQ4
Welcome to MBWorld and grats on the new to you w204! Your mod list sounds great and you're definitely on the right track. Are you looking for CF diffuser, lip, and spoiler? Be sure to hit up the forum vendors here first as we can typically offer great forum pricing.

If you ever get to the point where you want to upgrade your lighting as well, we offer plug and play whiter LED/HID solutions as well. We have an in house w204 so very well verse with your platform
Old 10-17-2015, 11:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 c300 4matic
@azn optics, thanks!
Yeah forgot to mentions lighting, looking to upgrade the headlights since ours doesn't have the lighting package. Love the look of the projectors and led DRL's. Any suggestion on the best route there? I was looking at the depo setup since that's all I've really found so far
Old 10-17-2015, 11:35 PM
SPONSOR/MBworld Guru

Received 211 Likes on 202 Posts
MB W204/W212, BMW E66, Porsche 958, VW MK6 TDI, Maserati Ghibli SQ4
Depo and Spyder are typically what most w204 owners get for full headlight replacements. Depo projectors are probably better though. We specialize the the LED and HIDs to throw in behind those headlights so when you decide which housing to go with, let us know and we can get you set up proper. Additionally, reverse lights, rear plates, front markers, and interior are also popular options. Just shoot us a PM or email us at aznoptics@gmail.com when you're ready
Old 10-19-2015, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
welcome to mbworld...
Old 10-21-2015, 05:45 PM
SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 61 Posts
Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, MINI and more!
Welcome to MBWorld, Kodi! Congratulations on your purchase and if you ever need anything please let me know!