Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 11:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz e300

Hello all, brand new to mercedes.. I used to be huge on subaru forums, previous car was an sti mildy modified. Just purchased a 2017 e300 about a month ago. So far loving the car, Im so over modifying vehicles. Im from Boston and Ive purchased the car because i was amazed at the luxurious features, styling and design this car offered. Truly next world stuff, I know it gets even crazier but this does so much more than get the job done for me. The vehicle is a stepping stone in purchasing an e63 one day, as I would like to get back into a fast car one day, but for now this is my car. Ive been thinking about minor modifications such as tinted windows and vinyl wrapping my mirrors and roof to gloss back, it seems I have every feature except a panoramic roof 😔 .. I love the look of the panoramic roof from the exterior, although i dont care so much about actually having the roof. Any thoughts on this? Also was maybe considering lowering springs, once again any thoughts on this such as ride quality, hazards? Any tips or knowledge youd like to discuss on or off-topic will be appreciated. Thanks guys/gals
Old 04-28-2019, 09:06 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,930 Likes on 3,095 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Welcome! Congratulations on the E. Please post a photo of the M-B. Normal precautions about modding a M-B generally apply as they do with other vehicle makes, regarding ride quality, etc. Keep the warranty in mind, and whether or how the mods affect the factory warranty. There is an E-Class forum for your vehicle on this site, post a question there and other owners may be able to suggest ideas.
Old 04-28-2019, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
congrats & welcome aboard...
you find and answers/resources in https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w213-208/ subforum...